• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Michigan Tickle Party?

Candygirl

Verified
Hi everyone! So, I'll keep this short. Over the years I've met (online anyhow) several Michigan folks and I've been thinking about starting up a regular munch/play party. Still working out the details but feel free to ask questions. I'm initially looking for two things.

1) How many people roughly to plan for/would be interested.
And
2) Feedback about location, date/time, how much heads up you'd need In order to make it.

I was thinking Grand Rapids because it's the area I know best, big city, lots to do/places to eat.
Also, for now, just testing waters. Don't wanna try and do too much too fast so for now just sticking to Michigan. May branch out later but for now...

Thoughts?

Hi everyone! So, I'll keep this short. Over the years I've met (online anyhow) several Michigan folks and I've been thinking about starting up a regular munch/play party. Still working out the details but feel free to ask questions. I'm initially looking for two things.

1) How many people roughly to plan for/would be interested.
And
2) Feedback about location, date/time, how much heads up you'd need In order to make it.

I was thinking Grand Rapids because it's the area I know best, big city, lots to do/places to eat.
Also, for now, just testing waters. Don't wanna try and do too much too fast so for now just sticking to Michigan. May branch out later but for now...

Thoughts?

Definitely interested, could make it to GR! Would need 2 weeks to a month, i’d say.

Definitely interestedwould also need just a couple weeks notice

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back