• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Idea, please respond: Queen of the Tickling Ring

Which celeb fight would u rather see??

• Tori vs. Debra (a battle of the divas)

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Trish vs. Lita (another battle of the divas)

Votes: 15 75.0%

• Total voters

tummyticklish01

3rd Level Red Feather
hey everyone, i got an idea, sort of modeled of of TicklingisLife's tournament. it's called Queen of the Tickling Ring.
i'll post in the poll section 2celeb tickle fights. (my earlier poll called 'tickle fights' is not a part of this).
u then vote for which fight u would like to see, and i'll write a sotry about it and who wins. And its a tournament, so there will be rounds and such. The winner of the Queen of the Tickling Ring, i will then write a full tickling story about her being tickled mercilessly by all those she defeated. I hope everyone likes my idea and that everyone votes.

C-ya soon,
Tummy

Problem......

tummy, i think we are both going to be doing the same thing, so i was wondering if you could write the stories, like you would be doing for yours, for mine, for all the celebrities, not just the Divas.

How about it? Wanna become a team? :) :) :)

i think that's a good idea life, do u mind if i call u life?:)
But how exaclty would that work? and would we just trash the thing i've started so we could concentrate on your more developed one, cause that would be fine with me.

Would love to see debra lose the battle. Sorry I'm crazed because she's being wearing boots lately.;)

sorry to everyone who's participated in this, its actually not going anymore, because i've decided to join forces with ticklingislife, once again, sorry.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back