• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Do you believe in "Grass is Greener Syndrome"?

duderino84

2nd Level Orange Feather
So I figure it's been a while since I've posted.

Do you ever have the idea that maybe if you moved, to another city or state, with a different community, that you'd find a richer environment for socializing?

Did you ever make this change? Do you think it's just a matter of choosing your social grounds? Does the subject matter happen to make a difference?

An example of me trying to make a change is, well, recently I scrapped my entire music scene. And got involved with work. And later I tried joining music related groups. The air is fresher, but everyone's much older.

Don't know where I'm going with this. If it's a fun read/ discussion, let me know.

Sure, there's a "grass is greener" mindset. It's not always correct or incorrect.

The grass is greener where you water it.

Job. Home. Relationships. If you've lived long enough, you have seen that slightly altered versions of the exact same themes always show up. Any work drama will be in any job you take, with minors varying in details. Any city will have good and bad points.

It has become human nature to seek out the bigger, better deal. The reality is, your happiness is solely dependant on you, and only you. Water your grass, and it will get greener. Move to a greener yard, you still have to water it to keep the green.

Right but the grounds being fertile determine how much water enriches them.

When I was just entering college, a lot of peers moved out of state. I didn't get it. Cutting all ties with what's familiar.

But now I'm seeing there's a lot less young people due to how the "grass" is kept. The primary waterers are seniors with established families after security, not diverse lifestyle. It takes a toll on everybody else but them.

Part of me thinks this is a universal case, part of me thinks it's just certain areas. The truth? Haven't really dug deep enough to find out.

I'm not thinking the most clearly but I hope this makes sense. ...

Last edited:
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back