• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Professor and The Ticklish Policeman! M/M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Retired Professor Ambrose was an educated senior citizen who was well respected by everyone in the small village community and so much so that a young police officer 28 yr old, 6'2" Ryan Thompson regularly visited him at his home where he listened to tales from the elder man's life, a life lived and no less so when he recently invested in a motor launch and was eager for the policeman to see it and Ryan as excited as he with a sense of adventure and living and working on the coast of England in Cornwall was fascinated by the sea.

Unknown to him being the Professor had a deep secret; a massive foot fetish and the tall, athletic, dark haired and brown eyed policeman had in keeping with his height; large feet noticed always discreetly by the Professor and always in regulation black lace up shoes and black socks, often wondering what they looked like, smelled like, tasted like and if they were ticklish? A month after purchasing the launch Ryan telling the Professor he was taking time off from work having recently parted from his girlfriend; needing a break and Professor Ambrose suggested he might like to accompany him on the maiden voyage of the German made yacht he called 'Das Kitzeln' which translated is 'The Tickle' which made Professor Ambrose smile. Ryan never asking what it meant there being no need to explain though the Professor would have said he being tickled to own it, thought the name perfect.

The policeman hearing the suggestion was thrilled and eagerly agreed to it which thrilled the Professor who had joked he'd be sailing with 'Big Foot' into the unkown and Ryan joking back size 13's and unlucky for him horribly ticklish so he was like the famous English song character; the 'Laughing Policeman' as Joanna had called him. Professor Ambrose educating Ryan saying it's being a popular English music hall song in the 1920's performed by a British artist Charles Penrose. Ryan having another example of the Professor's breadth of knowledge!

They both made arrangements to leave the same week and three days later both were out at sea and celebrating freedom and being away from society with champagne in the luxury lounge. Ryan was able to forget Joanna as he relished in the luxury of the motor launch as plied with alcohol he relaxed hearing about the Professor's life and how he made the excuse of being a bachelor due to the intense interest he'd taken in his scientific studies. Ryan admired Professor Ambrose's dedication and remarked on it!

"The only way to gain perfection in anything Ryan is to be perfect in technique, to know whatever is studied perfectly and once the theory is understood to indulge in practical experience testing it proficiently which I always make a point in doing!" said the Professor and smiled when Ryan told him that he admired his diligence and dedication as he at the same time became drowsy and on the Professor's suggestion agreed he needed to sleep and would wake later when they could resume their conversations.

Due to his champagne having been spiked the policeman unsteady on his feet, the professor accompanied him to the downstair cabin area and Ryan crashed on the bed in his cabin immediately. Professor Ambrose knew the tablet would be effective for an hour and then he would enjoy himself with his innocent and unsuspecting victim and preparing him for his new life far away from England and the life he knew working for the Police. The professor gifted with the funds for the motor launch as a thank you for delivery of the merchandise but this realisation yet to be revealed.

Working quickly and expertly Ryan was soon secured to the bed and blindfold and woke wondering what was happening but gagged could only moan and then tried desperately to free himself of the leather straps holding his wrists and ankles to the bed on the custom made bed. Attempts at escape proving futile he was shocked when calmly Professor Ambrose calmly told Ryan there was little point in struggling as he was firmly secured and would soon be proving being the 'Laughing Policeman'. A look of confusion on the policeman's face as he felt his laces on his shoes being loosened.

"We scientists estimate there being about 8,000 nerves in a foot Ryan so a high concentration of nerve endings called Meissner's corpuscles and tickling the feet heightens and magnifies greater sensitivity which is why tickling is not something many people enjoy whether enduring Knismesis or light tickling as a feather produces or harder tickling Gargalesis resulting from finger tickling; the former tickle technique delivering an irriating tickle so often used in torture and the latter producing laughter which can magnify to hysteria and used in S/M scenes by the more adventurous Masters as it being anything but child's play!"

Ryan listened to the explanations as each shoe was slowly removed from his large black socked feet but his shoes off and his socked feet helpessly exposed and vulnerable he still wondered what was happening and hoped what he guessed it might be was wrong. The professor stared at both socked soles knowing the realisation of both feet unprotected would likely be psychologically disturbing for the policeman and told him that smooth nylon socks as worn by Ryan meant that the feet being warm and sweaty would be slippery to the touch, more susceptible to touch as the material sticking to the feet as Ryan's proved and resulting in them being shockingly sensitive as tickling tools and fingers glided over them delivering an horrendously ticklish tickle.

"Mmmmm your feet smell awesome Ryan, something I have been wanting to discover but imagining they would be and you have not disappointed me; not at all Mmmm, the smell is like an aphrodisiac, a powerful one and being sweaty will be warm and moist which means more sensitive and inviting for me to massage and knowing how humiliating and embarrassing this will be for you is of great encouragement to indulge in doing!"

Ryan was literally a subject matter being studied by the Professor as he explained things so matter of factly and clinically making the situation Ryan found himself in even more ominous and threatening if it could be as ticklish as he was. The Professor began to rub one socked foot and then the other as he remarked on their natural warmth and moist feel and in doing so could not resist a light stroke over the socked soles from heels to toes experimenting Ryan's degree of ticklishness and Ryan squirming and giggling made it clear he was a laughing policeman.

The professor stopped the massage-tickle and pressed his nose hard against both socked soles and inhaled the smell eminating from them deeply and smiled as in reaction to every sniff Ryan struggled to be free of the non-consensual attention his feet were being subjected to and Professor Ambrose telling him that Ryan's being an only child and both his parent's dead he'd not be hurting anyone leaving Cornwall behind him as he was being prepared for his future life which was going to be very different from the one he'd left.

Ryan not understanding the meaning of what was said tried to yell abuse and threats to his captor but gagged could only make unintelligible sounds and moans. Inhaling the smell of both socked feet Professor Ambrose telling Ryan that his being straight made him so appealing; Joanna's loss being his gain and then lightly stroked the socked soles of each foot again as unable to control his reaction; Ryan giggled as he squirmed on the bed!

"You know Ryan the whole of a foot is a ticklish canavas, many imagine only the soles being susceptible to tickles but it depends on the ticklee as other areas of sensitivity being under and on the top of and in between the toes, the balls of the feet, the arches and the centre of the soles and for some even the heels. I will be able to deduce through experimentation how ticklish you rate in these areas as it differs person to person. I though imagine Joanna tickled these feet once in a while so not a sensation you're not accustomed to receiving!" However it seemed a suggestion denied by Ryan as he shook his head!

"Oh so these huge feet being innocent virgin feet which for my pleasure and amusement will endure tickle torture imposed on them in these deliciously smelly socks which react perfectly to my fingers gliding along them but I am forgetting a tickle tool Ryan and a perfectionist something I must therefore indulge in using. The quill of a feather Ryan, excruciatingly ticklish and later worse teasing and tormenting the bare soles of your feet! In Ancient China during the Han Dynasty a punishment members of nobility endured as it leaves so physical marks; it's an intense tickle Ryan and altering styles of tickling techniques intensify the tickling sensations very effectively!"

As Professor Ambrose indulged in drawing the feather quill the length of each large socked foot and smiling seeing Ryan in reaction to the devilish tickle instinctively curled his toes and then gripped the socked toes of each foot in turn and held them back so the socked soles were taut and then delivered a quill stroking making the tickle even more unbearable. Ryan's suffering was a plasure for the sadistic professor who had fantasised of having the policeman at his ticklish mercy! As he stroked one socked sole, Professor Ambrose deeply inhaled the smell of the other one telling Ryan he had a really raunchy foot stink, a real masculine foot smell which would prove popular!

"In two days Ryan you will have no cause to remember the life you knew as you are going to be very much in demand; well your feet are but will not ruin the surprise for you but you remarked on the luxury of my new motor launch and you will live in luxury yourself at a price unless you prove a disappointment when I am sure you will live in less welcoming conditions so it will be in your own interest to prove popular but judging from your involuntary immediate reactions being a naturally ticklish policeman there is no way you can or will disappoint which I guaranteed and my reputation and opinions being respected! I think it's time these socks came off now!"

Ryan tried hard to fight this happening but a losing battle as his feet were bared and Professor Ambrose deliberately removing each sock slowly as he then began to examine each bare foot. Whilst fondling and feeling up each newly bared foot the professor telling Ryan about a Japanese torture 'Kusuguri-zeme' or 'Merciless Tickling' which as well as being used in Ancient Japan had been indulged in on Japanese POW's in the 2nd World War. Stressing the fact it hardly being one that victims would openly admit to having been subjected to; selected Australian and US airman enduring it at camps in the South Pacific, as Ryan could now appreciate an effective means of torture which could be employed to obtain information or alternatively for sadistic pleasure or in fact both! Professor Ambrose detailing that even in camp hospitals as by example the Japanese knowing if arms had been amputated through injury that the sensitivity of the body would focus on the feet and the Japanese known for being brutal.

Horrified hearing this example the professor assured him that he would come to no such physical harm but that he would become accustomed to laughing hysterically even perhaps to the point of tears and sometimes perhaps experiencing acute agony but never to the point of convulsions and a loss of consciousness which prolonged tickling can induce. This system of tickling practiced by the S.S. in Nazi Germany using a feather but alternatively the feather used as a tool of torment and tease!

Saying this Professor Ambrose using the feather end of the feather to lightly stroke Ryan's secured soles and saw it back and forth in between one toe after the other on each foot which drove Ryan berserk as the tickle proving being irritating and constant and it was lightly stroked along the arches of each foot in turn as Ryan's toes wiggled like crazy at the incessant and annoying sensation there was no escapng from. The professor drew the feather over every inch of the bare soles of Ryan's feet mercilessly with no show of remorse as to the level of torment he was delivering but then the feather tickles stopped.

"You know in Ancient Rome Ryan; a ticklee's feet were dipped in a salt solution and then a goat would lick it from them, it would begin as a tickling and develop to becoming painful but here on 'Das Kitzeln' not being 'Noah's Ark' there are no goats avaliable but I am as compelled and driven to taste your feet as any goat might be!"

Having said this Ryan felt the sensation of Professor Ambrose's saliva drooling over the soles of his now warm, bare feet and naturally sweaty; the professor's tongue relished in tasting their natural flavour and it excited Professor Ambrose to see Ryan desperately squirm on the bed as his profficient tongue technique orally raped the policeman, he licked in between Ryan's toes and licked and sucked on them all which literally drove Ryan insane as it was after all an intimate violation and something it would have been a nightmare for Ryan to have received from a woman's tongue but another man's, this realisation was hellish!

Sensing this Professor Ambrose indulged in lickling and nibbling all over Ryan's size 13 feet all the more decisively and dilligently as he loved the ripe taste of them both coupled with their raunchy smell, he telling Ryan his feet being a gourmet delight serving his insatiable appetite but both feet being so addictive and whilst sucking and licking Ryan's toes making them wiggle in his mouth involuntarily in reaction to his stroking the arches of each foot and stroking the bare sensitive soles. Professor Ambrose drove Ryan to breathlessness as he orally worked over both feet and then stopping telling Ryan that he would indulge in increasing and decreasing the speed and pressure of the tickling he would be indulging in subjecting Ryan's feet to enduring for his own personal satisfaction.

The professor again pressed his nose against Ryan's bare soles deeply inhaling their aroma as he told Ryan every sniff exciting him as their smell; their taste so addictive and indulging in exercising more oral attention on them both and seeing Ryan's toes wiggling frantically dancing his tongue the length of each size 13 sole and saying 13 might well be an unlucky number for Ryan and his appreciating this but for him it's proving the most lucky of all and again took deep inhilations of their raunchy smell and indulging in licking his soles tasting their sweaty ripeness before then dancing his fingers all over the large soles that resulted in Ryan's laughter escalating as the Professor indulged in tickling the hell out of them both! As horrible as the tickling was though, it being preferable to another man's warm, wet tongue and every lap from Professor Ambrose's tongue more and more torturous for the straight policeman to be subjected to enduring!

All Ryan could do was moan as Professor Ambrose sadistically indulged in his passion for the handsome policeman's large feet that he now controlled as he licked the soles and toes and sucked hard on each toe one by one and ran his fingers up n' down the length of the soles as and when he wanted to and smiled seeing Ryan squirming in desperation to be free of the constant torment. It was then that hearing a horn that Professor left his ticklish captive and in time to see another motor speed boat draw alongside and he greeted the assigned delegate representing Sheik Al-Amoudi as he climbed aboard!

"Greetings Professor Ambrose from Sheik Al-Amoudi who is impatient to receive his tickilish guest and has sent me; Mr. Rashid to inspect him myself so where is he?"

Both men returned to the cabin and the delegate smiled seeing the fit and athletic policeman vulnerable and secured to the bed.

"It seems you have been training him Professor but I have my instructions to follow!"

"You are more than welcome and I am sure Ryan will prove a worthy addition to the Sheik's male harem Mr. Rashid"

Ryan was now more confused then ever hearing the Middle Eastern man's accent and his speaking with Professor Ambrose

He then felt a warm liquid sprayed on his bare soles and it being rubbed into them both including in between his toes and he then shockingly realised it being oil and as ticklish as his feet having proved being this making his feet more ticklish than ever, the slightest touch making them reactive as he felt a finger stroke up n' down the length of each sole in turn. Ryan's ticklishness ridiculously magnified he struggled harder than ever to escape!

"He is like a wild animal Professor, very pleasing for the Sheik, I like to see his instant reactions and his facial expressions as he knows he cannot fight the inevitable tickling tortures he is kept to endure and how he tries to move his large feet as the Sheik prefers and here in the centre of his soles seems an especially ticklish area; he not expecting to being confined to life as a 'Tickle Slave' but the balls of his feet seem as ticklish you have chosen well Professor Ambrose!"

"He is ticklish all over his feet Mr. Rashid as I informed the Sheik when he admitted this himself to me and oiled and slippery his feet as you see will not prove a disappointment!"

"Yes I see this very clearly Professor but I should like to hear his verbal reaction so remove his gag please and let me see his eyes!"

The professor did as told and both bare feet oiled and accessible for tickling Mr Rashid's fingers attacked both oiled soles bending the toes back and Ryan's ticklish reaction sealed his fate!

"HA HA HA HA NOOOOOOOO PLEEEEEEEASE. I CAANT STAND IIIIIIIIIIHIHIITHA HA HA HA HA! NOOOOOOOOO HA HA HA HA!"

"Ssssh Ryan it is why you are on a bed lying down and not standing!" said Mr. Rashid applying more oil to each foot and spidering his fingers all over the sensitive soles of Ryan's feet mercilessly and enjoying the ticklish reaction from the captive policeman he was delighting in tickling and ignoring Ryan's cries of desperation as a result of the intesnsity of the tickling he was being forcibly made to endure happening!

"Physically appealing you will be popular with the Sheik and selected friends of his so the Professor selected wisely but I see you are wondering what this might mean so I am here on behalf of your future 'Tickle Master' and Sheik Al-Amoudi has promised Professor Ambrose that you will live well but you are to be his personal 'Tickle Slave' and will serve to amuse him and his friends as like your friend Professor Ambrose he has a predilection for hyper-sensitive; mega ticklish feet which they are partial to enjoying and he particularly so. Unfortunately your predecessor did not prove being reliable as a 'Ticklee' but he will assist in your training but Professor Ambrose some cream please and a chocolate sauce if you would be so kind!"

Both items presented the oil being tasteless; Mr. Rashid applied them to Ryan's feet and then proceeded to orally enjoy both feet as Ryan struggled to be free but this proving a pointless exercise as Mr. Rashid licked both feet clean and was pleased Ryan's feet proving so licklish as they were orally, systematically tormented by the enforced tongue bath which was followed by a tickling using the feather but also a plastic tined brush and an electrical toothbrush and all of which served to prove that as the personal 'Tickle Slave' of the Sheik; Ryan's ticklish fate was sealed!

Mr. Rashid returned to his boat and three military guards entered the 'Das Kitzeln' and released from the bed they manhandled the ex policeman to the boat which then sped away as Professor Ambrose steered his motor launch in the same direction as he being one of the friends of Sheik Al-Amoudi who would be enjoying Ryan's ticklish and licklish feet regularly and had his own tickle slave; Ryan's predecessor he would train to being reliably ticklish!

Last edited:
Good story! I like the characters and the ending. My favorite stories of yours are those where the victim is an unwilling participant in the action.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back