• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stories about f/m tickling with toes?

Tim11

Hi everyone, I've been reading this forum for a long time, and finally decided to register.

One thing I wanted to ask you, do you know any stories involving a female tickling a male with her toes, probably also involving foot worship?

So far I know only three such stories:

Her devilish feet
Tickled by her feet (Lisa/Stan)
Cheerleader attack part 3

I adore all of them, and would love to read some more. I also know a scene like that from the 1968 movie Great Catherine:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEWc-vJmfTA

Thank you!

Last edited:
I once had a girlfriend who wasn't at all ticklish in her feet and she would rest her feet in my lap and poke me in the ribs with her toes. I tried to downplay it because this was during my teens and I was still embarrassed by my fetish. Nowadays it's impossible to find any woman who's into tickling let alone tickling w/her toes.

Wow, thanks for the shoutout! I have to be honest, I wish I could go back and rewrite all those stories I wrote as a teenager with a horny mind but a lack of commitment to proper storytelling in between the sexy scenes :facepalm:

I've written a lot of stories over the years which contained this as an element, but usually only a secondary element after realising that my main kink was teasing and denial :D

The Queen Of Clubs is a semi-true story and has one tickling-with-her-toes scene:

http://www.orgasmdenial.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13636

It's a looooong story about a woman who basically friendzones a guy specifically because she prefers to torment him ;) She finds out about his foot fetish after going for coffee with his ex, and proceeds to torment him all night long on the back of that revelation. If you want to skip the teasing section, just Ctrl + F for this sentence: "Otherwise," she continued, pressing down on his chest with her heel and trapping him in place like an upside-down bug, "she might have to punish you!" she giggled, reaching out with her other foot and running her wiggling toes all over his abdomen, tickling him senseless as he lay trapped beneath her heel.

I have a whole pile of half-written and unpublished stories involving this as well, I'll have a look on my HD later and post up some snippets :D

Wow, thanks for the shoutout! I have to be honest, I wish I could go back and rewrite all those stories I wrote as a teenager with a horny mind but a lack of commitment to proper storytelling in between the sexy scenes :facepalm:

I've written a lot of stories over the years which contained this as an element, but usually only a secondary element after realising that my main kink was teasing and denial :D

The Queen Of Clubs is a semi-true story and has one tickling-with-her-toes scene:

It's a looooong story about a woman who basically friendzones a guy specifically because she prefers to torment him ;) She finds out about his foot fetish after going for coffee with his ex, and proceeds to torment him all night long on the back of that revelation. If you want to skip the teasing section, just Ctrl + F for this sentence: "Otherwise," she continued, pressing down on his chest with her heel and trapping him in place like an upside-down bug, "she might have to punish you!" she giggled, reaching out with her other foot and running her wiggling toes all over his abdomen, tickling him senseless as he lay trapped beneath her heel.

I have a whole pile of half-written and unpublished stories involving this as well, I'll have a look on my HD later and post up some snippets :D

Dude this is true? I know you said you may have embellished the facts a little but this is a fantastic story. Tell me did Mandy look like? What celebrity did she resemble. I friggin love this story. Ever since I saw the movie Great Catherine as a kid, I've been fascinated by women teasing and tickling men w/their toes. I know I'm weird but I don't give a f**k.

Dude this is true? I know you said you may have embellished the facts a little but this is a fantastic story. Tell me did Mandy look like? What celebrity did she resemble. I friggin love this story. Ever since I saw the movie Great Catherine as a kid, I've been fascinated by women teasing and tickling men w/their toes. I know I'm weird but I don't give a f**k.

Unfortunately it's the second part (after the club had closed) which was mostly fictional, in reality she just kept me pinned to my chair for most of the night by interlocking her legs with mine and grazing me with her toes :D It was fun though because it was like "not even the club closing will save you from her, you're going to be mercilessly tortured until she chooses otherwise and not a minute less". And this all did happen one week after she'd met my ex for coffee, it would seem that she got a full report on my... Interests :D

The section in which she tries to get me to make out with her to make Steve jealous, and Steve starts stripping off in the club to impress her... That's probably the part which sounds the most made up, but it's also the part most closely based on reality :facepalm: To this day I have no idea what happened after he left the club, in fact he refuses to speak a single word about any aspect of that night when people bring it up to make fun of him :D:D:D

The part where she makes me get her high heels and then keeps dancing her feet away so I couldn't put them on also happened in real life, but I think if memory serves me correctly that that was actually a different night, and possibly even a different club. As you can probably gather from my username and the amount of drinking referenced in the story, some of these nights have sort of blended together over time :D

Mandy is every bit as much of a sexy, manipulative and fairly sadistic goddess as she's written here, though. In terms of celebrities, no one comes immediately to mind but if I think of one I'll let you know! She once literally seduced a guy on a night out and then blew him off right at the end of the night as our group were all leaving the club, and then when I told her I was surprised she had ghosted him because she'd seemed really into him, she just laughed and said "I loooove being mean to boys though" and talked about how I'd see him following her around like a puppy next Saturday night, before walking away giggling. She probably has no idea just how much more that made me ache for her :facepalm:

I find it can be a veeeery fine line as a sub - I honestly can't say for sure whether or not I ultimately enjoyed her mind games. Sometimes crushing on her really burned, and not in a nice way, but other times the obviously intentional superior attitude and toying with me was the sexiest thing in the world. It's super weird because obviously on one hand, rejection just sucks - but on the other hand, knowing she was doing it because she enjoyed being mean and using her sexuality to torment people gave it an incredibly exciting edge that's difficult to reconcile. I always hated how I felt after one of these scenes had happened, but while they were happening I just wanted them to never end :D

I'd imagine most subs have encountered this kind of thing before. It's really, really weird :D

Also, I know this is a thread for stories but I think you;ll all enjoy this video:

https://www.erome.com/a/7l7ULLej

No idea where it's from or who they are, have had it on my HD for years as "gf tickles with toes.mp4", no metadata or anything to identify it!

All 3 parts of the series I posted have both those elements &#55357;&#56397;

This is an amazing story! Would love to see more of these, please keep me updated.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back