• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Supergirl - Happy Earth Birthday! (FFF, Adult)

BOFH666

2nd Level Red Feather
For those that aren't necessarily fans of the show, good news! This is (by some way) the most fetish / sex focused story I've done in this series, if you want to skip to that part I'd suggest searching for "Earth Birthday", that'll get you in roughly the right place. As always I'd really appreciate any feedback. Sounds silly but does help keep the motivation up to write (in general, not just this) if I know people are enjoying the results.

Our main characters this time around are:

Supergirl / Kara Danvers
Lena Luthor
Sara Lance

And here's the links to the other parts of this story:

What Makes a Hero (Fair Warning: this one's pretty dark, a bit more DC Cinematic Universe than CW)

Friendly Competition This entry!

An Assassin Spends The Night Sara visits Earth 38 and gets to know Kara a little better.

Head and Heart 5th Dimensional problems for Supergirl, Sara and the DEO

A Helping Hand Sara enjoys having the Super Cavalry on speed dial.

Secrets Shared A staring role in Lena Luthor's directorial debut, what could go wrong?

Alex Danvers cursed as the floor beneath her feet tilted violently to the left, an explosion tearing through a bulkhead far too close for comfort.

"Did I mention I need a ride?" She snapped and was relieved to hear the hiss of static as someone opened a comm line.

"I'm on my way, should be there in about ten seconds." Ray Palmer's slightly edgy voice echoed in her ear as another lurch sent the floor tumbling towards vertical leaving Alex hanging from a nearby support beam that had suddenly become the ceiling.

"Faster would be better...." Alex muttered as she felt a deep rumble start to build somewhere far below her dangling feet.

"How's eight sound?" Ray said and this time his voice wasn't coming from the earpiece as he was hovering in the air beside her, the Atom suit twitching with the bursts of thrust needed to keep him steady. Throwing all attempts at grace out the window Alex swung as far as she dared to get some momentum then let go to land, somewhat awkwardly, on his right boot with her arms around his neck.

"Hang on tight!" Ray shouted over the growing roar of the ship blowing up around them and twisted in the air, one arm wrapped around his passenger the other extended in front of him like a battering ram. Not that he had any intention of using it as one of course, especially with a DEO agent clinging to him. Somehow it just always felt more natural for him to fly that way. Banking around a falling chair he took careful aim and rocketed out through a missing hull panel.

Alex twisted her neck to look behind them and saw the gunboat drop away, falling towards the ground even as a final blast from the engine room engulfed it. "Thanks, that was a bit too close." she said, squinting around for another target. Even as she did so a second gunboat exploded a few hundred yards to their right and Alex thought she could just make out a figure dropping away from the expanding fireball...

"Sara to all points, I could use some air support." The voice crackled across the radio and Ray quickly zoomed his helmet display to see Captain Sara Lance in freefall, arms and legs spread to try and slow herself down."You know... since I can't fly. At all." Ray turned his head to look at Alex and saw the helplessness reflected back at him. Even without a passenger he wasn't sure he'd make it but with one there was no chance.

With every second that passed Sara dropped further away, already dangerously close to the ground. "Gideon, can you get her?” Ray called but already knew the Wave Rider was too far away to help.

"Now would be good...." Sara's voice was, somehow, totally relaxed as if this was just a regular daily occurrence for her. Then out of nowhere a hurricane engulfed Ray and Alex as a red and blue blur shot past them, moving so quickly it was hard to follow even for the sensors of the Atom suit. It banked sharply down in a move that threw the laws of physics out the window, closing the gap to the white dot far below at seemingly impossible speed. For a second it looked like the blur had gone right by but then it stopped dead and flew up, much more slowly this time and plucked Sara from the sky.

"Sorry I'm late" Supergirl said, adjusting her grip and flicking Sara' legs up so she was carrying the White Canary in her arms. "Traffic was awful!"

"Yeah, I can see that..." Sara said, glancing behind the hovering Atom at what remained of the sixteen ships of the time pirate battle fleet. "You couldn't have left one for us?"

"I left the big one for us." Kara replied, banking to line up on the bridge of the command ship that still hung over Star Labs. "After all they put your friends and mine in the hospital, seems only fair we get to punch them in the face."

"Ray, Alex, hang back and cover us. Let us know if any more surprises show up!" Sara ordered taking a deep breath to slow her pounding heart. "Okay Kara, light it up!"

"Thought you'd never ask." Kara replied as her eyes poured blue fire at the rapidly approaching ship. The bridge window melted away but Sara was having a hard time staying focused on the mission. That beautiful face inches away was a serious distraction especially when she let her power run free like this! Then, suddenly, they were inside, Kara making sure her body was between Sara and any droplets of molten metal.

Sara half jumped, half rolled out of Kara's arms to land in a fighting stance on the deck with the Girl of Steel gliding to a halt beside her a few inches off the deck. They were a formidable sight, doubly so framed by the bright sunlight pouring through the still bubbling hole in the front of the ship. Sadly the entrance was somewhat wasted as the bridge was empty.

"O...kay. Where is everyone?" Sara asked, suddenly worried.

Kara concentrated for a moment, scanning the ship for sight or sound of life but... "Nothing. Quiet as the grave." She said and Sara winced.

"Did you have to put it like that? Come on, let's get out of here!" They turned but before they could take more than a step a crackling purple energy field sprang up over the hull, covering their freshly made entrance and every other way off the ship.

"Oh that can’t be good..." Sara muttered. "Gideon, what is that?"

"It appears to be a temporal self-destruct Captain." The Wave Rider's AI replied and her normally cheerful voice was tinged with worry. "Passing through it would be lethal to human life."

There was a pause then Sara asked "What about Kryptonians?" She raised a hand to silence the inevitable outburst from Kara as they waited for the answer.

"I am... not sure."Gideon admitted. “But it is possible they would be able to survive.”

"Not that it matters because that's not happening." Kara snapped looking around them for some way off the ship. "Isn't there a way to shut it down?"

"Unfortunately temporal self destructs were designed by the time masters as a failsafe to prevent advanced technology falling into the wrong hands. Once activated they are self sustaining and cannot be stopped."

"Great..." Kara muttered. "And how exactly does it destroy the ship, oh, never mind." As she'd started asking the question the energy net had begun pulling in, vaporising anything it touched. "Any ideas?" She asked Sara as they started to back up into the centre of the bridge.

"Yeah, you get out of here. One of us living is better than both of us dying!"

"I'm not leaving you here."

Sara opened her mouth to argue but the glare from Supergirl convinced her that doing so was a very bad idea. "Besides," Kara continued. "I may have an alternative."

She reached up to a hidden shoulder pocket just under her cape and pulled out the small silver puck of her dimension jump device. "Gideon... what happens if we open a portal to my Earth inside this field?"

“I do not know Kara. The temporal energy may cause unforeseen side effects to the portal."

"Well that sounds better than dying at least. Ready?" Kara asked Sara, extending a hand. The White Canary rolled her eyes in irritation but took it anyway.

"Just for the record you do know how stupid this is, right?" Sara asked.

Kara nodded. "But if it works it's really heroic." Sara couldn't quite hide her smile at that one and had to nod in agreement.

"Alex." Kara called down the comm. "I'll meet you back at the DEO, okay? Love you."

"Love you too.... be careful Kara." The words were clipped and Kara knew her sister was fighting to hide her worry and act casual. With a deep breath Kara thumbed the button... and everything went straight to hell.

Suddenly the purple energy was cracking around them, earthing itself on the floating portal which was a harsh, bright red instead of the usual muted blues, white and purples. Kara heard the floor under their boots start to boil away and scooped up Sara, throwing her cape over the assassins head to shield her before hurtling into the breech. Normally interdimensional travel was surprisingly comfortable but not now. This time it brought burning agony and freezing pain, ice and fire pushing into their bones, fighting to see which could kill them first.

Both women screamed as the energy reached out for them, wrapping around their nerves and punishing their muscles. Kara poured on more speed, pushing harder than she'd ever done before, desperate to outrun what felt like the end of the universe closing in behind them. Her senses were working overtime and a roar of energy gave her a vital warning. She twisted right to avoid a blast of lightning that arced out, reaching for them with greedy fingers even as they skimmed its surface then dove down to dodge a second bolt. The portal was collapsing around them, the slashes of lightning joining together, becoming curtains of raging energy, a maelstrom determined to snuff out any life caught within it.

Through the madness Kara soared on, horribly aware of the fragility of the human life nestled in her arms. She raced vertically up a wall of plasma, cresting over the top and hurtling down the other side like a surfer, sparks flying from the soles of her boots before she slashed left to dodge what looked for all the world like a flaming comet materialising from nowhere. In the distance, seemingly getting no closer, she could still make out the beckoning exit, the small circle of light that offered them a slender chance of survival. The pain grew as the world around them started to burn and Supergirl called on every last reserve she had to throw them both at that one pinprick of reality as it dissolved into fire.

Then, mercifully, they were free! Falling from a few feet up onto wet, dew-sodden grass with the darkest before dawn night wrapped around them. Kara groaned and pushed herself up to her hands and knees, one hand reaching out to find Sara doing much the same thing next to her.

"Well that was fun..." The blonde assassin said, gasping at the effort required to talk.

"You're alive aren't you?"

"More or less. Guess those were the side effects Gideon mentioned."

“Yeah… let’s not do that again.” Kara groaned as she forced herself upright, every muscle protesting at what she’d just put her body through. She glanced down at her arms and winced at the sight of black burn marks on the suit, one of them showing singed flesh beneath. With a gasp of horror she swung round to check on Sara, dreading what she might see. If the portal had been able to hurt her what could it have done to a human…

To her shock Sara, while still on all fours, trembling and breathing hard, seemed largely unhurt. Her white suit was mostly intact and unmarked save for the toes of her boots which were scorched black. Kara quickly checked out the rest of the assassin with her x-ray vision and was relieved beyond words to find nothing seriously damaged beneath the tough leather. Sara looked up and grimaced at the sight of the torn suit and burnt skin though even as she watched Kara’s body was visibly healing itself.

“I think that’s another one I owe you.” Sara said ruefully, writing off standing for now as she collapsed face up onto the grass. “Pretty sure the only reason I’m here is you shielded me from… from…. from whatever that was.” She finished lamely.

“Well as only one of us is invulnerable…” Kara caught the look Sara threw at her damaged suit and quickly corrected herself. “…. to most things it made sense.”

Sara thought about replying but found herself without the energy to banter. “Any idea where we are?” she asked instead.

“Uh… I think we’re in memorial park.” Kara said, looking around. “My place is about five.. ouch… make that ten minutes away.”

“Is that walking or flying? Because I’m not sure I can get up right now.”

Despite everything Kara laughed, knelt down and scooped Sara into her arms. “Flying. Don’t worry, I’m sore but a brief flight over the city I can manage.”

“Never doubted it.” Sara replied, snuggling into Kara’s warm body. She felt the ground drop away and as they cleared the trees the first rays of dawn reached out, welcoming them both back to the world.

An hour later Kara wearily tapped the End Call button on her phone and tossed it gently on to the coffee table.

“Well, Alex isn’t particularly happy about the near death experience but she agrees it’s probably best if we rest up rather than going to the DEO for a debrief.”

“Considerate. Did they sort out that mess back on my Earth?”

“Yep, all the time pirates in custody, our friends are recovering nicely from the attack and Ray and Gideon are hunting down any working time drives to stop them falling into the wrong hands.”

“Well that’s more successful than our plans usually turn out so I’ll take it.” Sara groaned as she shifted position on the couch to ease the pain in her back. The workout gear she’d borrowed was soft against her skin but even so she ached everywhere it touched her. She gave Kara a calculating look and smiled as she asked the question that had been in the back of her mind ever since she’d had to call on the Earth 38 cavalry. “Talking of successful… I take it you and Lena have hooked up?”

The timing was perfect, Sara thought, Kara caught with a mouthful of hot chocolate that she simultaneously choked on and spurted through her nose in shock. It took a few seconds for the Girl of Steel to get herself back under control then she sighed and looked down, seemingly ashamed of herself.

“How did you know?”

“You’re glowing.”

“Sara.. I…”

“Hold on a second, okay? Let me go first on this one, it’ll be easier.” Sara gathered her thoughts, trying to ignore the ache in her heart. “First of all, and I want you to remember this, I do love you Kara. I don’t say that often or to many people but you’re someone very special to me and I’d be lying to both of us if I said differently.”

She swallowed hard before continuing. “But I also know that as amazing as you are… it isn’t ever going to work out for us. Not like that, not in a long-term, building a life together happy ending kind of way.” She caught the look on Kara’s face and scooted over to put an arm around her shoulders.

“We’re literally from different universes and we’ve both got… responsibilities that we can’t walk away from. Even if one or both of us did I don’t think it’d work. I’m not sure I’m wired for long term anything anymore and I know you too well. You’d want to help fix me, I’d end up resenting it and it’d all go downhill. Hell you’ve got a better grasp on being human and having a day to day life than I do and you’ve only been doing it for 15 years!”

Kara looked up and written clearly in her eyes was the misery of knowing what Sara was saying was true. Quickly the assassin plunged on to what she knew was the important bit.

“What we have Kara… it’ll always be a part of me and it will always be something I treasure. And I’ll always be there when you need me. But we both have to find the right path for ourselves and I’m genuinely glad that you’ve found yours.”

Kara took a deep, shaking breath before answering. “I… thank you. For, for everything you’ve done not just this. You opened my eyes to… to a part of me I didn’t realise existed. Without you I don’t think I’d have this life or…” She swallowed, gulping down tears as she worried that what she might say could hurt this amazing woman. “Or be this happy. And you better believe I’ll be there when you call!”

“Good!” Sara said, trying to lighten the mood. “It comes in handy having the most powerful woman in the multiverse on speed dial! Not to mention having someone I can talk to and trust implicitly.” Kara smiled warmly, her eyes still wet with unspent tears as she raised her mug back to her lips, Sara watching carefully to get the timing just right…

“And of course I’d hate to think there was no chance of a threesome.” Sara laughed as Kara once again spluttered into the remains of her beverage, her bright blue eyes wide open in surprise and, just possibly, the shock of a mental image she hadn’t previously considered. Sara passed her a napkin and raised her hands in mock surrender.

“Just saying…” At Kara’s amused glare Sara threw out her best evil grin. “I may be willing to give you up but stopping fantasising about you is definitely a step too far! Oh, and on a completely separate subject that’s in no way related, when am I going to get a chance to meet this Lena by the way?”

“You want to meet her?” Kara asked, surprised.

“Of course, have to make sure she’s good enough for my Supergirl. Joking, joke, it’s a joke.” Sara clarified quickly as Kara let her eyes turn red for a second. “Seriously though, yes, I’d like to get to know her. The woman who won Kara Danvers’ heart… how can I resist?”

“Well… I’m sure we could set something up for tonight.” Kara replied slowly, thinking things through. “If you can stay that long I mean. Oh, and no flirting!”

“I make no promises.” Sara chuckled, squeezing Kara’s shoulders. “And yes, tonight would be great if it’s convenient.”

To Sara’s complete lack of surprise Kara was as good as her word and around seven in the evening there was a knock on the front door. She had to smother a grin as Kara practically flew to open it which turned out to be good practice for hiding her immediate reaction to seeing Lena Luthor. She’d been prepared for beautiful but not for striking and Lena carried herself with a power and confidence that went ahead of her like a battering ram.

Granted, Sara thought, beautiful would also be a perfectly acceptable term. Long black hair that flowed down her right side, slim but curvy figure, a face that could have been sculpted specifically to adorn magazine covers worldwide all topped by piercing green eyes that seemed to evaluate Sara in a heartbeat. In that first moment her expression was reserved, guarded as she tried to get a read on the blonde assassin and Sara could practically see Lena’s mind putting together what she could see with whatever Kara had told her. That penetrating stare stayed locked on Sara as Kara stepped in with introductions.

“Lena, Sara. Sara, Lena.” She said in a slightly mocking formal tone that Sara suspected was just a cover for her nerves. Lena glanced over at the Kryptonian then smiled, stepped forward and extended a hand that Sara gladly took.

“Pleasure to finally meet you.” Lena said, her whole body relaxing slightly as her natural caution was beaten back by the realisation this really was just a social meeting and not some sort of fancy break up plan.

“Likewise.” Sara replied noting the surprising strength behind the grip. “Kara’s told me a lot about you of course but to be honest I think she may have undersold you.”

Just for an instant Sara saw that calculating look return to Lena’s face and then it vanished in a quiet chuckle. Lena’s eyes flicked sideways towards Kara and Sara realised with a thrill that suddenly she was in on whatever Lena had in mind.

“Well she’s modest.” The billionaire said, still holding Sara’s hand. “And surprisingly shy all things considered. You know she still won’t actually admit it’s thanks to you she realised she was into girls as well as guys?”

Sara turned with mock outrage to Kara only to find the blonde heroine already burning red from embarrassment and trying to stammer a denial. The sight was just too much and Lena and Sara gave matching snorts as they failed to hide their laughter. The indignant look they got in return didn’t help any and it took all of Sara’s self control to direct a half-bow at Lena as she replied “You’re welcome.”

Kara stepped forward, raising a hand to point accusingly at Lena then stopped and tilted her head, frowning.

“Trouble?” Lena asked.

“Yeah, something going on at the waterfront.” Kara replied, apologetically, her fingers already reaching for her shirt buttons.

“Go, we’ll be here when you get back.” Lena said, waiting just long enough for Kara to pull the shirt open and revel the famous S logo before stepping forward to give her a quick kiss. “Love you.”

“Love you too.” Kara replied with a soft smile before turning and hurling herself out the floor to ceiling window, her evening outfit fluttering to the floor as Supergirl raced into action. Lena and Sara stood side by side watching her until she was out of sight.

“That is so…” Sara said only for Lena to finish the sentence.

“Cool.”

They glance over at each other then burst out laughing. “Come on.” Lena said, heading for the fridge. “These days I make sure there’s at least a couple of decent vintages in here and as she can’t actually get drunk they’re mostly wasted on Kara.”

Sara automatically flicked open the cupboard she knew from past experience contained the glasses then suddenly worried about showing Lena how familiar she was with the contents of Kara’s apartment. She turned a little guiltily to find that already familiar apprising look on Lena’s face though this time it was capped with a small smile.

“Come on, sit down, we need to talk.” Lena commanded brandishing a bottle of something suitably expensive and Sara followed her over to the couch. Once they both had a tall glass of what turned out to be champagne in hand Lena once again caught Sara off guard.

“Still love her?” The question could have been said in oh so many ways but to Sara’s surprise it was matter of fact and without even a hint of jealousy, gloating or worry. She thought about denying it but suspected that was just a waste of time.

“Of course.” Sara shrugged, unapologetic for her response. “And I suspect you know why.”

“Probably but I’d still like to hear your version if you wouldn’t mind.”

Sara paused, considering how best to say the truth. “How could I not? Beautiful, powerful and with enough heart to care for the entire planet. Once she lets you into her life it’s like you’re branded, she’s always going to own a piece of your soul whether you want her to or not.”

“And do you? Want her to, I mean?”

“No. And Yes. No in that I know we wouldn’t work together long term and the best thing I can do for both of us is to let her go. Yes…. Yes because… did Kara tell you about my past?”

“Some of it but I suspect not all and certainly few details. Time travelling assassin from another Earth was the summary.”

“Well before any of that I was just a regular party girl who went on a private cruise with my sisters boyfriend. The boat was sabotaged, I spent months learning some very hard lessons with some very bad people just to survive. And then I joined the League of Assassins and did some truly monstrous things in their name.” She paused and to her surprise realised that Lena didn’t seem to be judging her for what she was admitting to instead simply accepting it as the truth and waiting for more.

“I’ve been declared dead half a dozen times, actually died at least twice and while I’m trying to fight on the side of the angels there’s always that part of me that’s tempted by the darkness.” Sara nodded towards the open window. “Kara inspires me to be better than that but I’m always afraid it won’t be enough, that I’ll fall back into the shadows.” She paused, staring through time and space to scenes visible to her alone. “If she does own a piece of me then at least that part is safe from whatever waits down the road.”

Lena nodded and, to Sara’s surprise, reached over and squeezed her hand. “That’s a good answer. And believe me I know what you mean. The name Luthor… isn’t exactly a popular one on this Earth. My brother did terrible things in the name of what he thought was right, my mother too. I know those same temptations, that same way of thinking… it’s part of me.” She laughed softly at the unexpected common ground. “Kara keeps me on the right path. She always has done, even when she kept the hero part of her life hidden from me. Or, well, tried to anyway.”

There was a long pause then Sara raised her glass for a toast, waited for Lena to do the same then threw caution to the wind. “Plus she’s an astonishing fuck.”

The grin on Lena’s face verged on predatory and the clink of glasses rewarded Sara’s boldness. “That she is.” Lena agreed and figured that as Sara seemed to be happy to play she’d join in. “Did she ever do that thing where she just keeps you cuming continuously until you pass out from pleasure?”

Sara blinked, surprised that Lena was so forward but enjoying the refreshing honesty. “Yeah, a few times. Think the longest was about an hour thirty. Couldn’t stand up in the morning, she had to fly me into the shower.”

“Two hours twelve minutes.” Lena replied with a slightly smug look before glancing away as if surprised at the competitive impulse. “Though I was so tired morning didn’t happen. Nor did the afternoon really, just caught the sunset.”

Both women paused, lost in the memories for a moment before Sara broke the silence. “So… this makes us the two luckiest women in the world, right?”

“Pretty much, yeah.” Lena chuckled draining her glass. “Although…”

“Although?” Sara prompted, curious.

“Did you ever manage to return the favour?”

“Not really. With her powers I don’t think any human could and even with them temporarily gone I’m not sure it’s possible to keep up that sort of continuous attention for us mere mortals. At least… not…. alone….” Sara looked up, an evil thought crossing her mind.

“I was really hoping you’d say something like that.” Lena replied with an enticing grin that left Sara momentarily breathless. “Do you know Kara’s Earth Birthday is coming up?”

“Yeah… about three weeks or so isn’t it? Sorry, ironically enough it can be hard to keep track of dates when you’re a time traveller.”

“Three weeks exactly.” Lena looked Sara up and down while she pondered her next words. “Want to help me make it a day to remember?”

On reflection, Kara thought, she should have known something was up when she got back from the waterfront, slightly smoke blackened from the pyrokinetics their latest alien visitor had been using as a cry for attention, and found Lena and Sara curled up talking in hushed whispers on the couch. She’d put it down to them bonding over embarrassing stories of her but she had to admit she knew both women well enough that a bit more suspicion would have been warranted.

Still, she’d put it out of her mind and after a quick shower and change had joined her lover and her ex for what turned out to be one of the best nights she could remember. Lena and Sara had seemed to hit it off and all three of them had an easy, relaxed air together that lent itself to long, laughter filled conversations. By the time the night was over and she was snuggled up in bed with Lena’s arms encircling her from behind she found herself truly relaxed and content with her place in the world. Lena even told her, in a delightful whisper that tickled her ear and sent shivers pounding through her body, that she really liked Sara and hoped they’d be able to do this more often. That was all it had taken for Kara to turn in Lena’s arms, kiss her deeply and send them off down a road of mutual pleasure that neither wanted to reach the end of.

That had been three weeks ago and now Kara stood, excitedly, outside a door she’d been curious about for well over a month. After they’d hooked up Lena had finally bought a place in National City but had been insistent that certain areas were off limits until she’d finished getting them ready. It had driven the Girl of Steel more than a little crazy to resist temptation to peak with her x-ray vision but she didn’t want to disappoint Lena. When she was finally allowed to step inside the first room Kara had discovered a beautifully equipped mini spa with a steam shower, small sauna and generous jacuzzi surrounded by tasteful yet clearly expensive marble floors and walls. The second was a compact science lab which, while not rivalling the facilities at L Corp or the DEO, was enough to let Lena ‘work from home’. With a wry smile Lena had pointed out that would be useful when someone inevitably got the idea to try and take L Corp’s facilities away from her now she was clearly working with Supergirl.

This door though was the last mystery in the triple floor penthouse suite and Kara’s curiosity had been driving her mad waiting to be allowed inside. To her surprise the door had sprouted a large red bow and a card reading “Happy Earth Birthday” was wedged under one loop. Standing next to it was Lena, a huge smile on her face and a killer outfit wrapped around that irresistible body. A black corset framed her amazing cleavage before fanning out into skintight lace that reached up to her throat and raced down her arms to tight collars around her wrists. A deep green skirt fell almost to the floor with a slit running up to the hip. Black hair cascaded wildly down her shoulders, blood red lipstick the perfect contrast to pale skin and all in service of those piercing green eyes that Kara could lose herself in for days.

“Happy Birthday” Lena purred pulling Kara into what would have been a crushing embrace for anyone else. The kiss was as passionate as their very first as if both women were determined to never forget the time they’d wasted getting to this point. It was all Kara could do to resist flying Lena straight to the bedroom but she’d clearly put a lot of effort into this and Kara was still dying from curiosity.

“So when do I get to open my present?” Kara teased, running a finger slowly over Lena’s collarbone and tracing the edge of the corset.

“All in good time. Why don’t we start here?” Lena said, pulling the loose end of the ribbon and, as it unravelled, popped the door open gesturing for Kara to go first. Barely able to conceal her excitement the blonde practically ran inside only to stop and stare in surprise.

The room itself had a stylish elegance that spoke of serious expense. The floor was a midnight blue marble, perfectly smooth with purple sparks dancing where it caught the light. The walls were covered in heavy grey slate lending a rough, textured edge to proceedings while the ceiling was painted a deep, inky black. The whole thing was lit by a dozen hidden lights flickering ominously and dancing over several large objects draped in grey sheets.

“The gift that keeps on giving.” Lena quipped at Kara’s confusion and she laughed as the surprise doubled when Kara tried to sneak a peak beneath the sheets with her x-ray vision.

“Lead foil.” Lena explained. “Don’t want you spoiling the surprise after all!” She walked over to the first object mounted on the right wall a few feet off the floor. With a theatrical flourish she pulled the cover off and Kara’s eyes nearly bugged out of her head.

A silver chair hung in mid air, metal gleaming in the dim light. The seat was small, cut away to give just enough support to the victim to keep them comfortable while maximising access. Oh and victim was very much the right word, Kara thought, taking in the splayed legs and T-shaped backrest of the device. Her mind raced at the possibilities, at strapping Lena down and spending a blissful few hours teasing and tonguing her delicious pussy. Or being placed in it herself to suffer the same delirious fate though she’d hate to lose control and wreck Lena’s hard work with an errant shiver.

Before she could ask for a demonstration however Lena was already moving on to the second mysterious object. This one was over on the left of the room but a little way out from the wall leaving enough of a gap for someone to comfortably walk around it.

“After you.” Lena said with a bow and Kara eagerly tugged off the sheet. The low bench that slipped into view was covered in a deep rich ruby red leather, the surface maybe three foot long and padded to ensure it was comfortable over the long haul. In front of it and slightly lower down were two padded arm rests with a matching set further down behind the bench. This time Kara didn’t have to use her imagination as Lena slid into position, lying face down on the bench, kneeling on the lower supports while her arms rested on the upper. Kara barely managed to stop herself drooling at the sight of her Lena perfectly positioned for whatever pleasure or punishment she deserved.

Before Kara could put her thoughts into action though Lena had already moved back to her feet to keep the gift giving bonanza rolling. Even though they’d only been together a couple of months Lena was already well attuned to Kara’s moods and she could see the desire raging within the Kryptonian. She knew if she gave her lover too much time to think any remaining self control would break. While far from a bad thing it wasn’t what she wanted tonight so she forced herself to keep the pace up.

The next object was considerably larger and placed against the back wall. The sheet rose eight foot in the air and was almost as wide. This time Lena did the honours and Kara actually gasped at what met her gaze.

A giant wheel hung suspended in the air, its surface covered in the same red leather as the bondage bench. Scattered across it surface were a large number of black leather straps forming the outline of a spread-eagled human shape. Multiple points on each arm and leg, wide thick straps for the torso and at the hands and feet specially moulded restraints to ensure its occupant wouldn’t fall out if the wheel was spun.

Sensing an opportunity to further inflame Kara’s desire Lena thumbed the hidden controls and set the wheel turning, the motion eerily silent. Kara’s sparkling blue eyes were locked on the device as she licked her lips, picturing the possibilities. Trapped upside down, her legs spread and pussy exposed as blood rushed to her head. And the view she’d have of Lena standing in front of her, Kara staring straight up… or was that down… to see her body stretching away, filling her world. Almost without thinking she lent forward, her fingers running over the straps as the tiniest groan escaped her lips at the erotic images playing across her minds eye.

“One more to go…” Lena whispered in her ear and Kara turned her lust-fogged gaze in Lena’s direction as she allowed herself to be led to the final item. This one was a little longer than Kara was tall and positioned at a convenient waist height above the ground. Lena placed Kara at the far end and gave her one edge of the cover before taking up station opposite. With a nod they both flipped the sheet with its lead backing up and out the way… and Kara almost came on the spot.

It was a table. The table. The bondage device that had left Lena in no doubt that Supergirl wanted her. The last time Kara had seen it was when she’d been tied to it for a ‘hero in peril’ shot in the studio on that fateful day but now it stood here waiting for her. While at a glance it looked like any normal table she knew from wonderful, tantalising experience that it was much more. At the press of a button it could rise up, its surface split into tapered six inch segments that formed a perfect arch, leaving its victim stretched out on display and utterly helpless. Or at least, it would for most humans. She’d play along of course but helpless sadly wasn’t on the cards. Still she knew even from her limited experience with the thing it was one of the most wonderfully erotic sensations she’d ever experienced, powers or no.

Kara took a half step forward, eager to try it out again but Lena rested a hand on her shoulder. “Patience.” Lena murmured, letting her fingers drift over to Kara’s neck where they started lazily stroking up and down her nape. “Put yourself in my hands tonight, I promise you won’t regret it.”

“I never do…” Kara groaned, leaning back to rest against Lena’s warm, inviting body. “Where do you want me?”

“Everywhere, eventually.” Lena said with a smirk. “But for now naked in the chair.”

Kara eyed her destination and noticed with a moment of surprise there was no obvious way of stepping up to the raised seat. Then she smiled to herself. Of course there wasn’t… why would they need one after all? She turned and with a cheeky wink at Lena raised her hands to the top button of her shirt. She pulled, the cloth putting up no resistance at all but rather than the usual S shield on her chest there was bare skin, the shirt fluttering to the ground behind her. She unbuttoned her tight blue jeans and slid them down over the curve of her hips revealing silky smooth flesh with no underwear to spoil the view. She paused when they were just at the top of her thighs, held on more by Lena’s eyes than any mere law of physics. Then, carefully, slowly, Kara lifted herself off the ground. The movement was just enough to shake the denim loose and the effect was as if she’d flown out of them. She glanced down, enjoying the sight of Lena devouring her with her eyes. When that beautiful gaze finally lifted to meet her own she spread her hands as if giving a benediction and slowly floated back, settling into the chair. She raised her arms, resting them against the groves on the T shaped backrest and spread her legs wide so they too were in position.

With a tremendous effort of sheer willpower Lena managed to somehow resist the goddess sitting before her, the already glistening pussy presented so conveniently for her to nuzzle up to, the rock hard nipples begging for her attention and those stunning curves seducing her with every breath that passed Kara’s lips. She reached forward and tapped a hidden control panel sending a brace of restraints bursting out of their hiding places behind the chair. In moments Kara was pinned, her arms and legs bound tightly with a wider strap holding her body in place just beneath her breasts. The speed caught her off guard and she gasped in surprise then groaned at the sensation of being bound in front of the raven haired beauty.

“Comfortable?” Lena asked with a raised eyebrow, one hand on her right hip the other still on the control panel.

Kara nodded, carefully squirming to see how much force she could bring to bear without risking breaking anything. Very little, she thought with a little disappointment, the bonds were so tight and restrictive any effort strong enough to produce motion would likely strain them to breaking point.

“How about now?” Lena said, tapping another button. Immediately an ominous red light bathed the room and Kara groaned as it washed over her. Then, her mouth agape, she stammered out “What… red sunlight? How did you…?”

“That’s on me.” A voice called from a hidden alcove at the back of the room and Kara turned, still stunned, to see Sara Lance walk out. “Consider it my present.”

Any doubt in Kara’s mind about whether this was some weird oddball coincidence vanished at the sight of the assassin as she was wearing the same corset and long skirt combo as Lena only in white. She took her place on Lena’s left side and the two women drank in the sight of their captive.

“It’s not hurting you is it?” Lena asked, suddenly concerned.

“No…” Kara said, still trying to process the unexpected turn of events. “But I can feel my powers starting to fade already.”

“That’s the point lover.” Lena growled. “I added my own twists which… well, you’ll figure that out as we go but it shouldn’t take much more than an hour until you’re truly restrained. Of course if you want out you’ve got until then to do so.”

Kara gulped at the implications but shook her head quickly. “I’m fine. I mean… I want this.”

“Good.” Lena smirked as she lazily drank in the sight of her naked and bound Supergirl. “Of course we wouldn’t want you to get bored waiting!”

Kara shook her head, words swallowed by the blizzard of mental images dancing through her imagination.

“So enjoy the show.” Sara finished before turning, grabbing Lena in her arms and kissing her passionately.

For a moment Kara was in shock. Her very first instinct was that of a protective girlfriend, wanting to rush in and save Lena. But then she noticed the billionaire snaking her arms around the blonde, pulling her in close and returning the favour. There was a pang of jealousy but before she could even begin to figure out if it was down to not wanting anyone else to touch Lena or if she wanted to be in their position, either of their positions, it was almost immediately snuffed out by sheer desire. The reality of watching her lover and her ex making out as if their lives depended on it in front of her was unbelievably erotic and she found her breath coming in short, shallow pants as she fought to resist temptation. A strap around her right bicep creaked as she pulsed with the need to break free and join them but she resisted.

A minute later the two women parted and Lena walked forward until she was staring up into Kara’s eyes from just a few inches away. “I love you. I want to make this your best birthday ever. But it’s up to you. If you’re not comfortable now or ever just say the word and it stops. Immediately. But if you can trust me, trust us…. we’ll blow your mind the way you do ours, I promise.”

It wasn’t even a choice, Kara realised. Her heart knew exactly what it wanted and she immediately nodded her agreement. “I’m all yours Ms Luthor.” She murmured shyly and was rewarded as Lena lent forward and kissed her right nipple, then the left…. then pulled away and returned to ravaging Sara’s mouth. Sara grinned savagely as she picked up the faintest lingering remnants of Kara’s scent and taste from Lena and spun her round, pressing Lena back against the wall right by Kara’s chair, close enough that Kara could practically feel the heat radiating from their bodies.

Frustratingly for Kara the chair had been well designed and she found she couldn’t twist her head around far enough to get a good look at what was going on. She could make out their heads and just about see down Sara’s back to the curve of her ass but aside from the occasional arm wrapping around a shoulder or hand snaking through hair that was about it. Of course she could still hear everything clear as a bell and every groan, grunt and moan was as familiar to her as if they were her own. Her reactions to them were practically automatic at this point and she felt herself growing every more turned on even though she wasn’t simply spectating.

Lena meanwhile was fighting very hard not to lose herself in the ball of energy that was Sara Lance. While she wouldn’t deny she was loving every moment of getting to indulge herself with yet another gorgeous blonde a part of her was constantly reminding her that this was all in the name of giving Kara the best night of her life. A nervous pang of guilt shot through her but was eased by the knowledge Kara could easily stop this whenever she wanted. Well, that and the familiar scent rising from beside her proving her girlfriend was enjoying this just as much as Lena had hoped.

For Sara the task at hand was much easier and free of too many complications. She simply had to pleasure the stunning billionaire currently wrapped in her arms as best she knew how. Initially she’d been shocked at how easily and skilfully Lena used her body as a weapon then chided herself for being naive. This woman had won Supergirl’s heart and seemed well able to satisfy her physically as well as emotionally. No powers, no training, just her own skill and determination and, yes, love for Kara. Of course she was going to be something special! To her delight Lena seemed just as eager to be physical as Sara and it wasn’t long before hands wrapped around her blonde locks. First there was an aggressive kiss then Sara was swung around to thud into the wall with enough force to send a pleasurable jolt up her spine.

Alongside them Kara whimpered as her desire grew and small random shivers of frustrated erotic tension made her body twitch as best it could in its restraints. Without breaking the kiss Lena let one hand drop to Sara’s right side, her questing fingers finding the slit in the skirt and slipping inside, swirling around the tops of her thighs and the slick trails of her excitement Lena knew she’d find waiting for her. The hand withdrew and Sara couldn’t help letting a slight mew of disappointment slip out. She felt the other woman smile then pull back, breaking the kiss for just a second as she used the one hand still holding Sara’s hair to turn her head towards Kara. Lena’s hand darted out and left a thin wet line along Kara’s upper lip, marking her with Sara’s scent. Automatically Kara’s tongue darted out to try and taste the nectar but Lena immediately cut her off by placing that same anointed finger against Kara’s lips.

“No. Leave that where it is.” Kara whimpered with frustration but nodded her agreement, not trusting herself to speak.

“Good girl.” Lena said and gently slid the finger into Kara’s warm, willing mouth. “Here, that deserves a reward.” Kara eagerly sucked the offered digit clean, aware of the two penetrating stares watching her every move as she luxuriated in the attention. She noticed both women licking their lips almost subconsciously as they watched and her mind dove yet deeper into fantasies about what might await her later on that night.

When Lena was satisfied she eased her hand away from Kara’s mouth and tried to go back to kissing Sara. Unfortunately for her Sara was also feeling incredibly turned on and decided it was her turn to get to tease Kara one step closer to insanity. Moving like lightning she snagged both of Lena’s hands, somehow untangling the one that gripped her hair with barely a moments hesitation. She pushed the other woman back, back, back until the small of her back met the bondage bench opposite Kara’s seated prison. Sara lowered her lips to Lena’s ear and whispered “How flexible are you Lena?”

The response was a challenging smile and Lena let Sara raise her trapped hands above her head then push her back, her spine curving until she was arched over, her head resting on the bench, her body stretched beautifully and perfectly positioned for Kara to drink in the sight from her elevated perch. Sara reached behind her back and pulled out a delicate silver knife. Carefully she ran the point over Lena’s throat then slowly down between her spectacular cleavage. Despite the blade seeming to radiate an air of pure sharpness Sara’s touch was so precise Lena didn’t feel anything but the coldness of steel as it passed over her.

Kara swallowed, her natural instinct to protect Lena burnt away by the erotic spectacle unfolding before her. The blade had reached the edge of the corset now and Sara slipped to one side, eyeing up her target with a professional eye. Then with a lightning fast slash she split open the corset, the blade effortlessly cutting through anything and everything in its way. There was a moment when everything seemed to balance in fragile harmony then the corset fell away leaving Lena naked from the waist up. For an instant Kara lost control, straining to get away and actually tearing one of the leather bands before coming back to her senses. Not that Sara blamed her, Lena Luthor was a work of art and displayed like this she was simply irresistible.

Sara let their captive soak in the sight for another minute while Lena held herself still, knowing full well the effect she was having on her lover. She felt a whisper of wind against her skin as Sara moved with liquid smoothness to lean over her, blonde hair falling to caress Lena’s shoulders as hungry lips sought out her willing mouth. She’d thought Sara was aggressive before but that had been a mere preview to the ferocious kiss she bestowed on her now. The small part of Lena’s mind that was still operating on a rational level suddenly realised why Kara had fallen for the time travelling assassin but it was drowned by the rush of lust that raced through her body. She arched up, hands wrapping around Sara’s back and pulling her down, the silk and lace of the corset caressing her bare skin and raising goosebumps everywhere it touched.

Sara bounced on her toes, throwing her leg across Lena’s body and straddling her waist without ever breaking the kiss. The long slit in the skirt left one leg bare while covering everything else and the mix of flesh and cloth against Lena’s hips was a delightful mix of tease and sin. Sara wormed a hand between their bodies and caressed Lena’s breasts, rolling hard nipples between her fingers and gently tickling around both spectacular mounds of flesh. Lena responded as if she was being ravaged, her back arching still further, the moan of desire so loud it escaped the cage of their kiss and echoed around the room.

Kara felt like she was on fire, her eyes fixed on the barely believable scene before her. These two astonishing women locked together in their passion was more erotic than anything she’d ever dreamed possible. Every fibre of her being longed to be involved in their pleasure, her fingertips twitching as she imagined caressing Sara’s ass or sliding between them both and feeling different bodies above and below her. Her breath came in short, shallow pants and she could hear the soft splash as her excitement spilled from the seat and fell to the floor. She was so turned on she was sure, absolutely sure, that just the softest caress of a hand on her clit would be enough to send her over the edge.

Lena was similarly struggling for control but unlike Kara she could do something about it. As Sara shifted slightly above her she bucked her hips, throwing the blonde off balance. Surging upwards, keeping their kiss in place Lena tightened her grip around Sara’s body into a crushing embrace, lifting her off the ground and actually carrying her back a few steps before guiding her to the ground in a stumbling, controlled fall. They ended up lying almost directly underneath Kara’s chair leaving her view of them framed by her own spread legs. Lena twisted Sara around, leaving them both lying on their sides perfectly positioned for what she had in mind. She felt Sara chuckle as she realised her intention and they reluctantly broke the kiss and both looked up at their beautiful victim hanging helpless in the air above them.

Sure enough the sight of the gorgeous pair beneath her sent another wave of desire pounding through Kara and she watched in slow motion as both women licked their lips, savouring the splashes of Kara’s excitement that fell and anointed them both. It was the final straw for Kara and despite her best intentions to finish Lena’s game she flexed her body to break free, determined to join in…

…. and with a jolt of horror realised she was still strapped to the chair. The straps stayed in place, resisting her best efforts to escape as the red sunlight robbed her of her strength. She thrashed in place, fighting against a sudden surge of panic at the unusual sensation of being at someone else’s mercy, at being helpless… then that fear bounced off the tsunami of desire that was cresting around her and became just another sensation adding to her excitement. She glanced down and saw Lena and Sara looking up at her, drinking in her struggles while still locked in each others arms.

“I might have lied about it taking an hour...” Lena said slyly.

“I think she’s ready…” Sara murmured, reluctantly releasing her grip. Lena smirked and stood up, leaning forward to kiss Kara’s thighs, tongue swirling across flawless skin as she took a slow, leisurely trip up her stomach. She swirled her tongue in lazy figure eights around Kara’s aching breasts before finally kissing her with a passion that stole what little sense remained to the breathless Kryptonian. Kara’s entire body tensed as she felt one single digit trace the edge of her pussy lips, her hips arching to try and entice it inside of her. Just one touch, one deep dive and she’d race over the edge… and with Sara still lying below her… Kara felt another pang of desire race through her at the mental image this one so strong it was almost painful. The finger pressed oh so gently against the entrance to her aching, pulsing core, slid forward a fraction of an inch… and stopped.

Kara’s eyes flew open and she bucked her hips as best she could in her bondage, beseeching eyes searching out Lena as the love of her life pulled back from their kiss with a look that was a mix of boundless affection and evil intentions.

“You have a choice.” Lena growled and Kara felt her entire body spasm at the sound. “You can come, once, here and now… then we’ll strap you down to that table and torment you until you pass out from pleasure.” Kara nodded frantically, wanting nothing more in the world than to do just that.

“Or…” Lena flexed her finger just a tiny bit and Kara felt her jaw drop open at the electricity the movement sent through her. “…we can leave you like this. Desperate, hanging on the edge, one… touch… away…” Every word was punctuated by another twitch of that damnable finger and Kara felt tears of frustration run down her cheeks. Somehow she managed to concentrate enough to understand the words as Lena lent in to whisper in her ear.

“And if you do you’ll be rewarded.” She nuzzled at Kara’s earlobe and could see the shiver of desire race through Kara’s flesh. “First you and Sara get to do anything you want to me while I’m bound down to that bench.” A tongue danced around Kara’s ear and her eyes rolled back into her head. “Then we’ll buckle her onto that wheel, turn her upside down and spank that pussy raw.” Sharp teeth nipped Kara’s throat and Lena felt a fresh wave of excitement wash past her finger, heard the appreciative groan from Sara as she gleefully accepted the new offering.

“And then we’ll strap you to that table, stretch you until you’re about to break and send you into orbit. All that pent up desire and the two of us determined to make you feel every last bit of pleasure you’ve ever gifted to us.”

Kara felt herself adrift in the fog of her own desperate erotic need, totally lost. She needed to cum, more than she ever had in her life. Her sense were on fire, her body insisting she find release now regardless of the cost. But every thought echoed around Lena’s words, the promise of being able to share her favourite people in the world with each other, the way they’d look tied down and screaming with delight. Sara being ravaged by Lena as Kara watched. Kara fisting Lena’s body to a shattering orgasm as Lena in turn ate out Sara. Slowly, reluctantly, almost painfully Kara opened her mouth, eyes locked on Lena’s.

“I’ll wait.” The words were almost unrecognisable, Kara’s voice a husky grunt as her body protested the decision, writhing against the bonds even as she tried to find some control over her base instincts.

“That’s my girl…” Lena beckoned Sara up from the floor and the two of them took up position to Kara’s left and right, bringing their hands up over the backrest to rest on her shoulders. Working together they started kneading her tense muscles, massaging some of the tension away and giving her a little time to claw herself back from the edge. Kara’s head fell forward, her chin tucked to her chest as she rewarded their efforts with a deep groan of pleasure. She was so turned on that even a simple massage felt erotic as hell but it was at least back in the realm of foreplay rather than making every nerve scream for release from her sexual tension.

The two women worked their way carefully and slowly along Kara’s bound arms, trying to ease each and every muscle even as they made sure never to let their efforts be anything less than a tease. When they reached her hands they reversed course, moving back towards her neck but now releasing each strap as they got to it, letting Kara flex her arms and work out some of the stiffness while they reassured themselves their willing slave wasn’t going to immediately fall to the ground and start bringing herself off the instant they undid the last strap.

Satisfied Lena thumbed a control and the rest of the straps popped open and together they helped Kara down from the chair. She stumbled as her feet found the floor but managed to stay upright, her eyes closed and fists clenching as she fought down the urge to find some relief there and then. With a deep, shuddering breath she forced her instinct down and was rewarded with a tender kiss from Lena.

“Come on…” the woman who personified the control and confidence that Kara found such a turn on whispered in her ear, “… time to teach me a lesson.”

The words acted like a lightning rod for Kara’s raging desire as she practically pounced on her girlfriend. If she’d still had her powers Lena would have found herself tied down in the blink of an eye but Kara had to settle for dragging her to the bench, a process made considerably more difficult by the urgent need to be kissing those full lips no matter the cost. Sara lent back against the chair, giving the two some space as she enjoyed the sight of Kara starting to let herself go as the reality of no longer having to hold her strength in check began to creep over her.

Lena felt her thighs bump into the side of the bench and a hand found its way to the small of her back, urging her downwards. Carefully so as to keep the kiss intact Lena lifted and rested one leg then the other in place, willingly mounting what she knew would shortly be the instrument of her torment. Kara guided her down, following her so she, too, wouldn’t be the one to break their connection as her tongue darted around Lena’s mouth. Lena felt the cool leather of the bench caress her stomach and breasts as she settled down, her head turned sideways to face Kara as she moved her arms out and down to the awaiting restraints.

With a free hand Kara beckoned in what she hoped was the general direction of where she’d last seen Sara and was rewarded with a soft rustle of fabric as she was joined by her temporary partner in erotic crime. Sara quickly started strapping Lena to the bench working down from her wrists, along her arms then across her body with not one but two thick straps to prevent her lifting away from the precise spot they wanted her in. For Lena it was a previously unexplored sensation as the burning heat of Kara’s mouth on hers was supplemented by another pair of hands on her flesh, cool leather wrapping around her limbs and torso to ensnare her. She groaned as fingers pressed against her sides cinching down on the second strap and felt Kara give a predatory grin of delight at the sound.

Sara had, of course, caught the noise as well but was busy dealing with another dilemma. Changing her plans on the fly she skipped Lena’s legs and went straight for her ankles, securing them in place then standing back to wait for Kara to come to her senses. As it happened that moment arrived just a few seconds later as the need for air finally caught up to the two women and they parted in a gasping, desperate breath that neither really wanted to indulge in. Kara almost dove straight back in but the sight of a naked from the waist up Lena tied down and helpless was enough to override that instinct and she luxuriated in committing the moment to memory.

Sara was still crouched down by Lena’s feet and when she was sure she had Kara’s attention she raised the silver knife that had so easily robbed Lena of her corset. Kara nodded, eyes wide and licked her lips as Sara carefully trailed the point of the blade up Lena’s exposed leg. The long skirt offered no protection thanks to the generous slit and Sara eased the vicious surface up past Lena’s knee and lazily swirled it across her thigh. Amazingly all that was left in its wake was the lightest pale line and a river of goosebumps. Lena was trying to hold still but couldn’t help twitching slightly as the metal caressed her, a mix of fear and stimulation as she saw Kara gazing at her longingly. In truth though she needn’t have worried about getting so much as nicked, Sara easily accommodating every flicker of movement as if she saw it coming. Finally the blade reached her hip and at a small nod from Kara Sara flicked the blade up, slicing through the waist of the skirt and ripping it free from Lena’s body with her spare hand.

Both blondes took a step back and drank in the delightful view of Lena Luthor strapped naked to a bondage bench, her pale skin flawless in the red light, long black hair spilling down her back and flowing off her left side. Her breath came in deep, controlled gulps as she tried to hide her excitement which was growing with every passing second she was being appraised by the two superheroes but she couldn’t quite help wiggling her ass just a little. Both heads snapped to the movement and Sara laughed.

“Eager isn’t she?”

Kara could only nod in agreement, lost for words. Sara moved back to kneel by Lena’s legs and finished securing the straps, nudging her thighs wide apart before locking them in place to make sure her pussy was exposed and vulnerable to their wishes. The scent that rose to meet her was delightful and Sara couldn’t resist temptation. She darted forward, her tongue stabbing out to oh so briefly penetrate the outer folds of Lena’s tempting flower and the sweet taste of her nectar was everything she’d thought it’d be.

“OooOOOooohhhhh….” The moan was guttural, ripped from Lena’s throat with the unexpected stimulation. It was a sound that arrowed right through Kara and set off a wave of creativity she had no idea lay within her.

“Do that again.” Kara commanded, kneeling down opposite Sara by Lena’s right hip.

“I thought you’d never ask.” Sara teased before repeating her foray into Lena’s rapidly moistening depths. Careful to follow directions she limited herself to that one probing stab of her tongue before pulling back. The same harsh moan ripped through the room only to be repeated not two seconds later as Kara copied the move so perfectly it could have been Sara herself doing it. Lena though felt the whisper of air against her legs as Kara moved in and knew it was the love of her life doing the deed.

“OhhhGOD!” The moan rose into a cry though whether at the act itself or the lack of follow up none of them knew.

“Again.” Kara said, eyes shining with delight at the reactions they were already getting, the pleasure they were causing. Once more Sara dived in, once more Kara followed and both were greeted by cries of pleasure from their captive.

“Again. Three strokes.” The words were clipped as Kara fought for control and the effect was of a woman not only comfortable but at ease with commanding the action. Sara let out a soft groan herself at that thought as she fell to her task with abandon. Kara once again repeated the assault then beckoned Sara up to meet her as she rested her chin on the small of Lena’s back. Sara matched her and found Kara’s hands in her hair, pulling her close and tasting Lena in Sara’s mouth even as Sara found the same nectar in Kara’s. Lena immediately realised what was going on but could only see it in the vivid maelstrom of her mind as she fought to twist round to enjoy the show. Kara couldn’t help but notice and reached out, resting one hand on the back of Lena’s head, holding her still and, more importantly, face down.

“I think she wants to see what we’re up to. Shall we let her?” Kara asked Sara teasingly. Now it was Sara who went non-verbal and nodded her agreement.

“Lick her again.” Kara commanded but when Sara bent to her task she found a hand wrapping around her blonde hair, pushing her forward, rubbing her nose, cheeks and forehead up against Lena’s sopping went ****. Lena would swear she could feel every freckle on Sara’s face, completely aware of what Kara was doing as easily as if she was… well, was doing it herself.

‘Gggggggoooohhhhhhhhhhhh” Lena moaned as both the direct stimulation and the mental image of the humiliated assassin raced around her body before earthing themselves between her legs. Then, suddenly, the attack ceased as Kara pulled Sara up, up and away from her tasty treat and pulled her roughly by the hair until they were kneeling in front of Lena.

“Look at us.” She commanded to their victim and Lena forced her head back, supporting her chin on the bondage bench.

“Hold still.” Kara ordered Sara then lent forward and started to very slowly lick Lena’s juices off Sara’s beautiful face barely a handful of inches away from her girlfriends shocked eyes.

“Mmm, you taste great.” Kara moaned in Lena’s direction. Satisfied she’d got every drop from Sara’s skin she kissed the other blonde full on the lips, tongue sliding inside, sharing the bounty. “Doesn’t she taste great?” Kara asked when she reluctantly broke the kiss.

“Exquisite.” Sara replied breathlessly.

“Do you want more?”

“Ohhh yes….” Sara purred.

“Well there’s two things I know make Lena wetter than you’d believe.” Kara reached out and petted Lena’s head, something the billionaire found an irritating turn-on and Kara knew it. “Tickling and pain.”

“Oh really?” Sara said with a smirk. “Which shall we do first?”

“Well there’s two of us so why not both at once?” Kara asked, trying and failing to sound innocent.

“Only if you handle the pain side.” Sara said, quickly adding. “After all, it’s your first time being able to do it properly!”

Lena swallowed hard and tried to keep her eyes locked on the two women as they moved down her sides but lost them as they passed her hips. For a moment Kara wavered, caught in an agony of choice between Lena’s wiggling feet or her perfect ass. She knew deep down that Sara was better when it came to dealing out painful pleasure and she wanted this to be a truly incredible experience for Lena. But this was the first time she could let herself go, touch Lena’s body without worrying about ripping her in half with an errant flick of a finger…. And she simply couldn’t pass that up.

Sara chuckled as Kara took up station by Lena’s hip and kept going to sit cross legged by the waiting feet, glad that she hadn’t had to guide Kara’s choice. There was absolutely no doubt in Sara’s mind which way round this should go or for that matter who Lena wanted where. As someone with her fair share of demons Sara Lance recognised the desire, the need to endure pain as well as the wish for it to be inflicted by someone you trusted and loved. Besides between Kara and Lena’s naked bodies Sara had the best view in this or any other universe and was quite happy to drink it in while playing her part.

Kara rubbed a hand over her target, the soft, smooth skin feeling as natural under her hands as the beating of her heart echoing through her head. She drew back a hand, not too far she thought, just enough to get started. She swung and to her shock a perfect crack echoed as the blow landed across the curve of Lena’s upturned ass.

“Aahhhh!” Lena cried out, surprised and even slightly annoyed that Kara had got it right first time. She’d been expecting a couple of flubbed attempts, maybe a soft tap as she fought to overcome her natural inclination to be cautious. But no, the very first swipe had been delivered as if she’d done this every night for years on end… and it had felt wonderful! The jolt of pain had forced the cry from her lips but even as it died the warm glow sparked in her nerves, racing out and lifting her up. Trying her best to be subtle she wiggled her ass as best she could and would swear she could hear Kara’s smile.

Immediately another blow fell, a carbon copy of the first with the same delicious thwack and enticing groan from its recipient. Kara shifted her aim slightly and brought the next slap down to one side, her fingertips grazing Lena’s sopping wet pussy.

“Ooohhhhhhhhhh…” Lena groaned at the unexpected pleasure mixing with the pain. Satisfied she had a reasonable handle on what Lena was after Kara nodded to Sara and started to rain blows down on that perfect pale ass as it started to turn pink from her efforts. She mixed things up as best she could, fast and slow, soft and hard trying to vary where she landed each one to keep Lena guessing, keep the pain and pleasure moving, keep it growing.

Sara for her part was paying very close attention to the sounds escaping Lena Luthor’s mouth. The first ten, maybe twenty blows were more painful than pleasurable, she was sure of that. The small hiss as they landed was a telltale sign even if it was quickly drowned by groans of longing. Slowly the balance started to change, the pain being masked by the pleasure and familiarity as the gorgeous exec relaxed into the rhythm of her punishment… which was exactly what Sara was waiting for. With practiced ease she reached out and flicked all ten fingernails against Lena’s unprepared feet, racing from toe to heel in one long, twisting, tumbling motion.

“Oh FUCK!” The cry was immediate and quickly outpaced by laughter. Lena buried her face into the leather of the bench, trying to resist the ticklish assault but it was hopeless. Before she had chance to do more than catch her breath the next smack arrived on her ass, a flash of pain breaking her concentration. As the usual rush of endorphins flooded her system Sara slashed again, this time zooming around the arch of each foot and fresh laughter battered away the warm glow forcing Lena to clamp her mouth shut.

*WHACK* Another blow, another stab of pain but now Sara didn’t wait, digging her fingers in between Lena’s toes and scrabbling for any vulnerable spots she may be lucky enough to find. The laughter was almost beyond her lips before Lena realised it was there and she gurgled with the effort of keeping it hidden. Before she could draw breath another blow fell… and to her horror she felt Kara and Sara fall into their own rhythm as they took up the torture in earnest.

Sara had intended to start relatively gently seeing as she didn’t have any idea what Lena’s limits may be or, for that matter, where she may be ticklish. However that plan was immediately thrown away thanks to the speed and force of Kara’s attack. Figuring that no-one would know Lena better Sara followed the Kryptonian’s lead and went flat out. Her fingers danced with the grace of a surgeon over Lena’s feet, flicking and scraping at every line and curve. Twirling around the heels before zig zagging across high arches then tip tap taping over the soft flesh that danced and writhed so beautifully at her direction. Then the briefest of pauses, just long enough to let Lena recognise what was to come before she dug in between each and every toe, letting her nails do the work as they savaged the vulnerable skin usually so safely tucked away out of sight. As the feet bucked wildly she kept up the torment until her fingers were finally dislodged from their warm nests and shot back down to the waiting heels to do the whole thing over again.

To her credit Lena managed to survive three full sets without breaking. Her stomach ached from holding back the laughter, her throat burned but she could feel herself losing the battle. All the time the rat-a-tat of Kara spanking her ass echoed through her ears even as the painful delights generated by each blow burned inside her and fueling her growing need. The warm glow was rapidly becoming a throbbing pain but worse, far worse, was the frustration of Kara letting her hand drop lower, her index finger coming within the tiniest fraction of an inch of Lena’s aching pussy with every blow without making contact. It was maddening but Lena already knew in her heart it would prove her undoing.

Another shot, harder than any she’d taken so far, landed and the extra force was enough to move that one finger just far enough forward to make contact with her core. Immediately a spark of electricity seemed to light up every nerve ending and a long, low groan escaped her lips only to be swallowed up and overwhelmed by the burst of staccato laughter as it fled its captivity and finally burst out into the world.

Once started there was no stopping and Lena dissolved into an incoherent mess, howls of laughter mixing with cries of pleasure and moans of pain. To her tormentors it was validation of the highest order and they redoubled their efforts. Now Kara was making sure to graze Lena’s sopping wet centre with every blow, slowing her pace a little to make sure she didn’t wear out this incredible woman too quickly. Sara, in turn, let her hands start to wander further afield, swirling around Lena’s smooth calves and up up up past the knees and on to the slow, painstaking but inevitable climb up her writhing thighs.

Sara wasn’t at all surprised to find Lena’s inner thighs slick with her excitement and delighted in sliding her fingertips through the slippery offering and tracking it around that soft, pale skin. The curve of Lena’s thighs from just behind her knees up to the curve of her butt seemed a particularly vulnerable and sensitive area so Sara focused her efforts, letting her hands glide in lazy, devastating sweeps that caused her victim to buck and moan with unbridled delight even as the laughter grew more desperate.

That was what Kara had been waiting for, that shift into pure, unrestrained need that she was oh so familiar with from her recent ordeal in the chair and, she knew, still awaited her when she’d had her fun. Only the joy of bringing her girlfriend to the same delicious heights distracted her from it and she knew that would, eventually, fail her. She raised her hand and gave Lena twenty quick, hard smacks on her by now pink shading to red ass. Twenty blows, as hard and accurate as Kara could make them and by the time the last one landed Lena had tears pricking her eyes as she was overwhelmed by the heady mix of pain and pleasure. Before the echo of the last smack had faded Kara changed her stance, her hands moving so that instead of cupping that spectacular body they were perched above, nails resting on the warm, angry flesh. Kara paused for a heartbeat, the moment etching itself into her memories before letting her fingers fly.

This tickle torture was unlike anything Lena had ever experienced. It was as if every finger was connected directly to a cluster of nerves, every flick a thousand times worse than anything Sara was doing to her. They tickled and burned at the same time, the desperate flight or fight response to the ticklish assault arriving at her brain wrapped in pain that burst into pleasure then cycled back through, again and again, over and over as her body writhed.

Sara’s efforts journeyed up to join Kara on Lena’s ass and the two blonde heroines moved together to drive Lena further into her delirium. Their hands danced around each other, never letting Lena get used to how many devilish touches could be in any one place at any one time. Her head shook frantically as she tried to escape but the bondage was perfect… as she’d designed it to be. Someone, she had no idea who, let their hand drop between her thighs and tickle the outermost edge of her by now desperate pussy. The gurgle of pleasure the touch ripped from her throat was clearly taken as encouragement as the hand kept circling, kept tickling, kept promising enough to leave her trapped helpless on the edge of what her body was demanding.

With a sharp jolt pain ripped through her again as Kara dug her nails into the practically glowing flesh. As she’d hoped it shocked Lena back to her senses for a moment and she frantically found her voice.

“STaaaaaahhhaahhahooooopppp! PLEASE! Ieeehehehehe I neeeehehehed….” The effort of talking was too much and Lena fell back into the madness but it was enough for Kara. She considered slowing things down, asking Lena what it was she needed but instinct told her otherwise. She reached down, wrapped a hand around Sara’s wrist and guided her hand up to Lena’s exposed, willing core. Sara, surprised, threw a glance at Kara for confirmation and was rewarded with a look that spoke of trust and love hard earned between them. As Sara felt the velvety smoothness envelop three fingers as if they belonged within their gorgeous captive Kara let go and grabbed Lena’s hair. She pulled her head up none too gently and kissed her savagely, swallowing the scream of pleasure caused by Sara’s probing, twisting fingers For Lena it was the perfect blend of assault and love as the satisfaction of finally having something inside her burst through her body.

Sara knew full well this wasn’t going to take long and decided to follow Kara’s lead once more. Rather than teasing Lena, trying to draw out a few extra seconds, she dove in and pushed her to and beyond the edge as quickly as she could. Her fingers corkscrewed together, pushing out against Lena’s tight tunnel as they pumped frantically within her prey. Her spare hand came up to bestow its favours on Lena’s clit and, for good measure, she lent forward and gently but firmly nipped at that irresistible glowing ass.

Kara felt rather than heard the scream and knew Lena was teetering on the precipice of something mindblowing. Her hands dropped to lena’s sides and raced over as much of her as the bench allowed her to reach. The tickling was unexpected and lanced straight to Lena’s core, a rocket strapped to her back and sending her into orbit as everything merged into one glorious expanding pulse of bliss. Every muscle flexed and bucked, the scream so powerful Sara heard it clear as day despite it being muffled by Kara’s eager mouth.

Both women kept pushing though, kept Lena flying through her personal paradise. Sara twisted around, using her flexibility and balance to bring her mouth up to Lena’s spamming pussy without ever letting her hands fall or even slow from their ministrations. Kara managed to force one hand between Lena and the bench, ticking her breasts as best she could pausing only to pinch the nipples savagely every time she thought Lena might be coming down from her high. The scent of sex rose around the scene like a fog and all three women became lost in its intoxicating embrace.

Finally, finally Lena stilled, her body shutting down to preserve itself. Sara eased away, gently pulling her soaked fingers out of their own personal heaven as Kara reluctantly let Lena’s lips fall from her own and eased her back down to the bench. The exhausted woman rested comfortably in her bondage on the edge of consciousness, barely twitching as Sara carefully undid the restraints and Kara half hugged, half massaged her. As the last restraint fell Sara joined Kara and together they eased Lena Luthor back into the land of the living.

“That was…. incredible.” Lena whispered, moving a stiff arm to caress first Kara then Sara’s face. Suddenly Sara moved in a flash, catching Kara’s wrist as her hand dropped down to her pussy.

“Ah ah, nope, you have to wait your turn.” Sara scolded while Kara looked down, astonished.

“I didn’t…. I mean, I never noticed, I wasn’t trying to….” She shut up and cast her eyes down, ashamed at her body betraying her promise. The tired but loving laugh from Lena wrapped around her like a warm blanket as a hand gently lifted her chin.

“The body wants what it wants…” Lena said softly, waiting until she saw the confidence return to Kara’s eyes before continuing in a much stricter tone. “I guess we just need to keep you distracted. Your turn Sara!”

Despite her bravado Lena was still recovering and it took her almost two minutes to gather her strength and stand. Kara felt her usual protective reaction kick in and embraced it, grateful for the distraction from the overwhelming need to find some relief for her sexual frustration. She had to hide a chuckle as she let Lena lean on her for the short walk to the wheel, the irony of a naked Lena pressed against her being somehow less of erotic than her own desires at that moment not lost on her.

“You are way overdressed.” Lena said eyeing the still fully-clothed Sara with a hungry expression.

“Here, let me!” Kara volunteered spotting an opportunity to buy Lena a little more time without loosing the moment. Letting Lena shift her weight to rest against the wheel itself Kara paused before she moved towards Sara, mind racing. She knew from past experience that the blonde assassin was a mix of extremes when it came to sex. Her easy approach and eagerness to embrace pleasure made it relatively easy to turn her on but she had remarkable stamina for a human so keeping her at that delicious natural high could be tricky. With her powers it had been easy of course as she could overwhelm even the strongest will in the blink of an eye if she chose. Now she was having to think a little more creatively and to Kara’s surprise a venerable smorgasbord of possibilities presented themselves.

“Put your hands above your head. Don’t move.” She ordered and favoured Sara with a proud smile at the speed of her reaction to the command. She even thoughtfully wrapped her hands together and stretched upwards as if someone had bound her wrists to the ceiling.

“Mmm, very nice.” Lena commented, taking in the taught outline of Sara’s body.

“Oh just wait, she gets so much better.” Kara said casually as she set to work loosening the latticework of bindings that held the corset closed. She thought briefly about cutting it away but dismissed the idea almost immediately. Not only had Sara already used that particular trick more effectively than she ever could but with the way her body was shaking from repressed desire she wasn’t entirely sure she’d trust herself with the blade. Drawing blood was definitely not on her wish list tonight.

Sara sighed happily at being the centre of attention for these two magnificent women though she didn’t quite know where to put her eyes first. On the one hand Kara was so close she could practically feel the heat pouring off her skin and a naked Kara Danvers was the closest thing to an angel Sara had ever seen. Even a glimpse of bare back or shoulder was a gift to be treasured wherever possible. The full show was something worth spending eternity appreciating. On the other hand directly in front of her, staring into her soul and if she was honest turning her on a little more with every passing second was an equally naked Lena Luthor. While Lena might not quite eclipse Kara she was still stunning, her confidence and poise presenting an entirely different but no less alluring proposition and Sara decided to keep her eyes forward, returning that stare as best she could.

Eventually Kara pulled the last knot free and started to slide the top off Sara’s shoulders. Finally, Sara thought with relief, they could get to the good stuff. Immediately after that idea flashed across her mind Kara stopped pulling, lowering her lips and starting to kiss the bare skin of Sara’s shoulder that had been exposed by her actions. Sara’s eyes fluttered closed at the unexpected touch and she found herself disappointed when the soft touch left her and the top started moving again. Then it stopped and the lips returned, this time circling the small circle of bicep that had been uncovered. It wasn’t until the fourth time those lips touched her skin that Sara realised with horror what Kara intended to do. Her eyes snapped open and found Lena grinning at her predicament clearly enjoying the improvised torture even as she took the time to regain her own strength.

Sara made it through the teasing reveal on her left arm and even survived the gentle tugs that revealed her chest down to the tops of her breasts but snapped as Kara started to repeat the performance on the right arm.

“Kara… please!” The words slipped from between clenched teeth and she cursed herself for breaking so soon.

Kara glanced at Lena, making a quick decision. Her girlfriend was once again upright, no longer relying on the wheel for support. Good enough, Kara thought.

“I don’t remember asking you to talk?” She said pleasantly, her lips still circling their latest target.

“You didn’t but…”

“I thought not. Lena, shut her up please.”

“Wait I.. mmph!” Sara had feared a gag but was mostly happy to find Lena suddenly kissing her. The slight reservation was that she couldn’t protest Kara’s agonisingly slow progress but overall it seemed a worthwhile trade.

Kara smiled as she heard the muffled mewl of protest die away, replaced by the more guttural instinctive sounds of foreplay. As she finished pulling off the lace sleeve from Sara’s hand and started to kiss and suck each finger in turn she realised with a shock that she was completely comfortable with the situation. After all this was Sara Lance making out with her girlfriend and Kara knew from past experience just how good at anything and everything involving pleasure the time travelling assassin could be. Beautiful, adventurous and those piercing blue eyes… how could anyone be expected to resist?

But Kara had suddenly realised Lena would do just that. Not because of any flaw in Sara but because for her no-one could eclipse Kara. It might seem an odd time for such an epiphany but the knowledge hit home like a hammer blow nonetheless. She thought she’d been happy when Lena had first told her she’d loved her, or when they’d woken up together for the first time but now, in the midst of an unexpected threesome with her girlfriend passionately kissing her ex, Kara felt her love for this extraordinary woman rise up and envelope her in a way she’d never imagined possible.

In the rush from this revelation Kara couldn’t help but speed things up a little. With a flick and yank she tore the rest of the corset clear of Sara’s body leaving her naked from the waist up and a small squeak of surprise told Kara she’d made the right move. She placed her hands between Lena and Sara, gently pushing until they shuffled back just enough for her to slide her head between them. She started to kiss her way down Sara’s body, lavishing as much attention as she could on those beautiful breasts while revelling in the muffled ‘eeps’ of laughter from Lena as Kara’s hair tickled her stomach. Not wanting Lena to feel left out Kara reached out and somewhat awkwardly curled her arm around Lena’s legs to grope her still-warm butt.

It was an inherently ridiculous position but none of the three cared as everything felt so right. When Kara finally arrived at Sara’s hips and the skirt that hung from them she could feel the other blonde trembling against her, fighting to keep her body in check much the same way Kara had tried and failed earlier. Well they could do something about that Kara thought and wormed her way out to the open air.

“I think our poor little Sara is struggling.” Kara whispered in Lena’s ear as the later continued to indulge in the willing lips pressed to hers. “Shall we….?”

Lena hesitated, actually hesitated for a moment. Yes she wanted to move things along but letting Sara go was surprisingly difficult. The thought of retribution for the delicious agony they’d put her through earlier was enough to spur her into action and she reluctantly pulled away, nodding. With a grin Kara unhooked the skirt and as it fluttered to the ground pointed at the wheel.

“Okay, up you get.”

For a handful of heartbeats Sara was caught unable to move, her body willing the return of those wonderful mouths and the myriad delights they promised. She blinked away the lust, shuddering with the effort and turned to step up to the wheel. Here the bondage was a little more intricate than either the bench or chair, function dictating thicker straps and wrap around restraints for her ankles and wrists. As they tightened the padded leather around her Sara swallowed hard, a small knot of fear lurking in the pit of her stomach. She didn’t find giving up control like this a simple or easy thing to do and a part of her wanted to fight back. She suppressed it easily enough thanks to the delicate touch of fingers on her flesh, at the bite of leather as bands pulled her legs, stomach and arms. More straps fell down over her shoulders to snap into the one around her waist, pulling tight to act as a harness to keep her secure no matter which way they turned her while still giving them access to her sides, stomach and tits.

Satisfied that everything was as it should be Kara and Lena finally stepped away to admire their handiwork and it was clear from the looks on their faces that Sara met with their approval. Stretched out like this, limbs pulled taut, breathing heavily from the potent mix of fear, adrenaline and sexual tension Sara was every inch the star athlete. There didn’t seem to be an ounce of fat on her muscled frame yet she still curved in all the right places. Lena couldn’t quite resist the urge to reach out and run a hand down Sara’s abs, marvelling at the shape the woman was in. Unlike Kara, or indeed Lena herself, Sara’s skin showed cruel reminders of her training and often brutal battles. Scars and marks were plentiful yet if anything they somehow enhanced her beauty, a warrior born, proud and deadly. And now trapped, awaiting their worst with a hungry look in her eye…

“Ready for your ride?” Lena asked and Kara felt her legs go weak at the gleeful delight in her voice. She knew from past experience what that meant and wasn’t sure whether to envy or pity Sara for what was about to happen. Lena thumbed a control and with surprising speed the wheel silently started to turn. Sara drew a hissed breath between clenched teeth as it went past 45 degrees only for Lena to stop the device a couple of seconds later. She stepped forward and double checked the restraints, making sure there was no slack or possible movement. It was one thing to torment Kara’s ex, quite another to drop her on her head!

Sure that her design was working as intended Lena let the wheel keep turning and Sara burned with embarrassment as she heard herself squeak as her head dipped below her hips. Her hair fanned out as she was turned upside down, the bonds holding her legs wide and proudly displaying her sopping wet **** to her audience. Lena let the wheel complete a rotation before pausing it, letting Sara catch a breath and absorb the reality of the situation. Her body might be convinced it was going to fall but Lena wanted the knowledge that she was safe to be locked in Sara’s mind. Fear was good but the last thing they wanted was panic.

“Now, Kara, do you want to spank her pussy or tickle her to insanity?” Lena asked casually, tapping one hand against the outside of Sara’s right thigh. Kara eyed Sara up and down, debating…. then a truly wicked idea struck her.

“Lena, can I have a word?” She beckoned her lover to the far side of the room and their whispered conversation might as well have been on the moon for all Sara Lance could hear of it. The delighted laugh from Lena though… that she heard loud and clear and she knew immediately that she was in trouble.

“Kara has made a marvellous suggestion.” Lena said as they walked back over, both women swaying a little more than absolutely necessary for the benefit of their captive. “This is, after all, meant to be a torment and she pointed out that for you pain is practically oral sex.” Sara glared at Kara, though there was no real malice behind it. She’d rather hoped Lena wouldn’t figure that out and that Kara would be so far gone with lust she wouldn’t care.

“So we’re going to try something a little different.” Lena purred, resting one hand on the controls. “No pain, just a little light tickling!” The wheel responded instantly to her touch, turning until Sara was held at parallel to the ground, supporting her body comfortably but so firmly she couldn’t move more than an inch or two in any direction. Lena and Kara stepped forward, their hands resting on Sara’s thigh and ribs respectively. She braced herself for the wave of ticklish horror they were about to unleash…

…. and whimpered in surprise as the first touch was so gentle she could barely feel it. Confused she tried to look down the length of her body and could just about make out the casually swirling hands tracing delicate lines on her flesh. Instead of the nerve shredding attack she’d been expecting gentle currents of teasing, light-as-air touches sent ghostly ticklish pulses dancing everywhere they touched. Confused she hung in her bonds, feeling the giggle building in her throat but finding it trivial to suppress it.

Sara caught Lena grinning as she ran her hands over her hip, racing down before twisting around her knee and slowly skating back up the inside of her thigh. The tapping, twisting, tickling touch glided smoothly over her waiting pussy in a buzz of sensations that made her sigh in satisfaction before they swept away to tickle her waist. Kara had a mischevous grin on her lips as her own explorations swirled around Sara’s ribs, ducking and wriggling up as far as her exposed armpit before dropping down to massage an aching nipple then tracing the outline of her clenched abs. Again the sigh at the erotic touch, again the slowly building giggle she almost casually forced back.

For a couple of minutes Lena and Kara just kept up the gentle tickling making sure that between them they were touching Sara’s pussy every ten seconds or so. The sighs of contentment kept coming, growing ever so slightly louder with each pass and the occasional twitch of her stomach hinted at the gradual build of laughter somewhere deep within. It wasn’t until Lena let her fingers perform a ticklish drive-by on Sara’s clit that the awful truth dawned. The horror of what awaited her was evident on Sara’s face and she looked quickly from Kara to Lena and back for a sign, any sign, that she was wrong.

“Ooh, I think she’s finally getting it!” Kara teased reaching down to tickle the sensitive skin between thigh and butt sending a fresh wave of desire through Sara.

“Well it’s about damn time!” Lena huffed, though her smile grew. “Do you want to tell her or shall I?”

“Tell me what!” Sara demanded, trying to keep some element of control but Kara just laughed and patted her face condescendingly while directing her next comment at Lena. “You do it, you’ve got more experience explaining diabolical plans than me.”

Lena huffed and swatted Kara across the ass in retribution, the effect somewhat spoiled by the loud groan of pleasure that met the blow. Trying her best to ignore the seductive sound Lena hung on to her ‘scheming super villain’ air and knelt down, bringing her face to face with the sideways Sara.

“When I said light tickling… I meant it. We’re just going to lightly tickle you all over, round and round and round again.” She flashed a sinister grin at Sara as Kara started to casually tickle a handy hip. “We’re not even going to ignore the fun spots! Most people would be grateful to be shown such mercy in your position.” The last words came out as a rebuke, disappointment in the lack of appreciation dripping from each syllable. Sara though didn’t notice, her eyes wide at the image Lena was crafting.

“But… but….” Sara didn’t quite know how to put the agony of indecision that plagued her so Lena cut across her.

“But what? Don’t tell me you want to be tortured?”

Sara hesitated, knowing what Lena wanted to hear and, if she was honest, what the truth was but her pride got in the way. “Of course not.”

“Then what is it? Are we not good enough for you?” At those words Kara joined Lena in front of Sara’s face with a nuclear-grade pout parked on her gorgeous face.

“No! Absolutely not that, you two are incredible!” Sara blurted before remembering she was trying to play it cool.

“Then what is it?”

Sara was trapped. She knew the answer, knew what they were planning and how devious an idea it was. Being this turned on, this wound up all she wanted to do was climb the last few steps to the peak of ecstasy and dive headfirst into pleasure. If that took a little pain, or even a lot of pain, then she’d gladly endure it. Hell if it was given by either of these women she knew it would likely be one of the most erotic experiences she’d ever had. If it meant being tickled so hard she passed out from lack of oxygen then so be it. But that wasn’t what they planned! No, they were just going to tease her, constantly until she lost her mind from the frustration. But to ask for something else, to ask them to go back to the original plan and spank her pussy until she came screaming… it was degrading. Humiliating. And, she was now realising, unfortunately another entry in her list of turn-ons.

“Oh, lost for words I see.” Lena said snapping Sara back to reality. “Well we’re being nice so let’s give you some time to think about what it is you really want. I’ll ask again when you’re right side up.”

And with that Lena triggered the wheel, turning Sara’s world upside-down as she moved to hang vertically, her hair almost sweeping the floor, her muscles clenching automatically in their fight against gravity until she felt the restraints smoothly and comfortably take her weight. It was certainly a unique position and both Kara and Lena found it ridiculously erotic as Sara’s pussy was presented to them on the proverbial platter. As they closed in on their victim Sara’s view was equally as unique yet just as appealing. All she could see were two pairs of gorgeous naked legs stretching away from her and, if she strained to tuck her chin down, or technically up, to her chest, the enticing curves of their bodies seemed to fill her world.

Fingers started to trail up and down her tightly bound thighs in slow, lazy arcs and to Sara’s surprise she found herself having to surpress laughter almost immediately. The touches were frustratingly light, little more than warm shocks across her skin but each one seemed to send an insistent impulse straight to her centre. As she hung helplessly in the grip of her bondage her mind raced even as she forced her lips together in a tight thin line to keep control. She’d been tickled by Kara moving at full super speed and they’d spent hours lying in bed gently teasing each other in a subtle game to see who’d break first. She knew how her body reacted to both extremes and everything in between, so why was this so different with every flick of a finger making her want to giggle like a schoolgirl?

The question suddenly became more urgent as, working together in perfect unison, Lena and Kara let their hands drop to the curve of Sara’s ass and start tickling carefully from a point right by the leather covered wheel up and around to dance in the sensitive space right between thigh and crotch. The ticklish feelings persisted but a pang of desire shot through her far worse than she should ever have experienced at such a minor touch. A small groan of pleasure slipped from between clenched teeth and Sara knew from the s****** that it hadn’t gone unnoticed.

Again and again those fingers swiped and slid across her ass and thighs, brushing her mound without ever quite reaching the pulsing warmth of her needy pussy. The tickling grew worse with every passing moment, her stomach rippling from the effort of staying silent but there was nothing she could do to hide her obvious excitement at all the attention. The smell of sex rose in the air, rewarding her tormentors even as her pussy glistened in the red light. Then, without warning, Lena reached across with a single finger and tickled Sara’s hard clit. A few quick wriggles back and forth, just enough to register and long enough to let Sara start to enjoy the sensation then she pulled back and resumed her ticklish circuit.

“Gah!” Sara spluttered, frustration and enjoyment mixing in one unblockable burst of sound. Then it hit her, there was nothing else it could be… somehow, someway being held upside down was making everything so much more sensitive! She had no clue why, nor did she really care at that point, but she was horribly aware that if she didn’t do something quickly she wouldn’t be able to resist. If she wanted to. Which she did… of course she did… didn’t she?

Thinking quickly Sara waited for the next tickle tease of her clit and let out a long, heartfelt moan. It wasn’t hard to fake… mainly because it was entirely real. Even without looking she knew it had been Kara who’d done the deed, something about the way the Kryptonian moved and felt against her body had been burned in to her over the last year.

“Oh do that again!” Lena said, delighted and Kara was only too happy to oblige. Tickle tickle tickle went the fingers and Sara groaned deeply letting her hips sway a little for good measure.

“Give her a little more…” Lena commanded, enjoying the show and the fingers swished back and forth, back and forth, a dozen strokes, two dozen… three. Sara gasped as she felt her body start to sneak away from her control. She felt another hand - Lena’s she assumed - seek out her soaked pussy and with the finest of touches start tickling her outer folds as the clit tickling came back. Five seconds. Ten. Fifteen… then nothing. She opened her mouth to groan again, this time more from the lack of stimulation than anything else, only to be caught off guard as the fingers returned in the same maddening pattern.

The squeak of laughter seemed as loud as a gunshot, lingering in the air long after the following moan had faded. The fingers kept going and Sara cursed her weakness, fighting back an encore performance and trying to only let out the groans of frustrated sexual pleasures. If she could convince them it didn’t tickle, if they were just turning her on… which, admittedly they were… maybe they’d move her again, give her a chance to rest her spinning head and get her body under control.

For another minute or two Lena and Kara kept up their gentle attack and Sara found herself weakening quickly. Twice more she was sure she’d let the laughter surface but thought she may have gotten away with it. But it was getting harder and harder to hold back, she was losing the fight. It wouldn’t take much more for her willpower to fail, for her to prove them right by asking for… for….

Suddenly her world tilted again as the wheel turned, dragging her up until she was hanging sideways once more, though on her left side now rather than her right. For a moment her head swam as she adjusted to her new horizon and she squeezed her eyes closed to refocus. When she opened them again she found the piercing green eyes of Lena Luthor so close she could barely focus on them and the hunger in them sent a fresh pang of longing through her. Above her Sara felt Kara’s hands running playfully down the length of her body, starting at her elbow and dancing joyful along her ribs, swirling on her hip before sliding up her thigh to the knee.

As Sara stiffened from the renewed ticklish attack Lena smirked and shifted sideways with a speed that Sara wouldn’t have thought she possessed. Her lips found Sara’s breasts and greedily sucked her right nipple into a wet, willing mouth. Sara’s eyes grew wide as a wickedly talented tongue started to dance across the achingly hard bud in such a skilled, practiced pattern it was as if they had been lovers for years. Somewhere deep in Sara’s mind the thought rolled around that it was no wonder Kara seemed to be glowing in her new relationship. If Lena was this good first time out she could only imagine what she could do with practice.

In fact that thought quickly became the only thing in Sara’s mind as Lena’s efforts seemed to grow more intense and focused with every passing second. Sara’s eyelids fluttered closed and a deep groan escaped her throat though, somehow, it didn’t seem to matter as much now. Suddenly a second mouth unexpectedly latched don to her aching left nipple and swirled with a knowing, sure touch that somehow felt… smug.

Sara’s eyes shot open and the sight of two heads bobbing against her flesh was almost enough to make her cum right there and then. Light hair and dark forming a lovely contrast together, Lena on the bottom of the stack reaching out to run her hands lightly, teasingly over Sara’s right side as Kara mirrored her above.

“Gggggggg…..” Sara found herself unable to form words, the sheer delight and, yes, frustration coming out as a gurgle which did nothing to hide her growing pleasure. She felt rather than saw Kara smile against her skin and the muffled ‘mmph’ as Kara attracted Lena’s attention buzzed delightfully around her breast. Lena titled her head slightly and as soon as Kara knew her lover was watching she pulled back a little way, opening her mouth wide to make sure Lena got a good look as she placed her tongue on the edge of Sara’s nipple and licked slowly and with some force upwards.

“OOohhhhHHH” the moan echoed in the room and was followed a moment later by another as Lena quickly copied Kara’s actions. With a thrill of delighted horror Sara realised Kara fully intended to teach Lena every last thing she knew about the assassin’s body. For a minute Sara hung in place, panting and groaning with every lap of a tongue or flick of a finger, her resistance waining. Then she realised the four hands playing her body so devastatingly gently had stilled, swooping together to rest on her hips. One lifted away, then another leaving a single hand on each side.

She couldn’t resist trying to steal a glimpse and strained to find a view between her own cleavage and the two gorgeous faces pressed against her strong, soft body down to the muscles of her toned stomach. The brief sight she managed sent a pang of fear coursing through her as Kara’s free hand wrapped around the one Lena still had planted to Sara’s hip. Sure enough that hand was dragged sideways across her body at Kara’s direction, coming to rest between Sara’s legs at the very bottom of her pussy lips. Kara wouldn’t, Sara thought… she wouldn’t… would she….

“Kara, don’t, please I GOD!” Sara cried out as Lena’s fingers started to gently dance on the outer edge of Sara’s womanhood in a pattern so familiar it could only be guided by Kara’s touch. At the same time the Kryptonian brought her free hand down to repeat the performance around Sara’s clit and the top of her soaking wet folds.

“AaaahhhhhHHHH!Oh oh oh OHHHHH plllllllleasssseeeee…..” Sara cried out, hissing the last word as her defences crumbled. It was unfair really, Kara knew. She may have only spent a little time with Sara in the grand scheme of things but thanks to her powers she’d tried enough ways of pleasuring her for a lifetime. She knew precisely what worked best and not only was Lena a lightning quick study she was also fully committed to making Sara beg. The poor assassin never stood a chance.

“Please what Sara?” Lena asked, pulling away from Sara’s breast just long enough to ask the question before returning with a nip to get another cry of pleasure from their victim.

Sara hung, her stubbornness and determination battling back for one more effort only for Kara and Lena to simultaneously slide a fingertip each inside her waiting pussy.

“FUCK! Please make me cum!” Sara yelled and was rewarded with the fingertips sliding in to the first knuckle.

“You’re sure?” Kara asked with a wicked purr of satisfaction before repeating Lena’s little nip as she returned her lips to their target.

“YES! Yes please!” Sara insisted, wishing she could buck her hips properly to show how horny she was or even just get those fingers a little deeper inside her.

“Really sure?” Lena said in a voice of pure silk.

“Goddamn it! Yes, yes please! Please fuck me! Okay, you win, just please MAKE ME CUM!”

“Oh you’re going to enjoy this Kara….” Lena said and Kara actually giggled in return. She was still incredibly on edge of course but between Sara and Lena she had distraction enough for days.

The two women pulled back and Lena thumbed a button. To Sara’s shock and surprise the wheel didn’t turn back upright but instead reversed direction, leaving her hanging head first above the ground. Before she could adjust to her new reality a pair of perfect legs filled her view as Kara moved forward, a hand in her hair as Lena guided her lovers face to its new home. Sara screamed with pleasure as she felt Kara’s face pressed into her sopping wet ****, her chin flicking the hard clit that waited for it as Lena shoved her roughly around in Sara’s core.

“Pleasure her.” Lena commanded and Kara shivered at the memories and promise held in that voice. Eagerly she dove into her task, tongue delving deep into Sara’s pussy. Satisfied her orders were being obeyed Lena knelt down beside Sara’s head and chuckled as she saw Sara’s eyes locked on Kara’s naked **** a frustrating two inches out of reach.

“Do you want to return the favour?” Lena asked, reaching out and swirling a finger over and into Kara’s pussy. Sara was panting so hard from the maelstrom of sensation Kara was causing she could only nod urgently. Lena brought the finger to Sara’s lips and almost yelped at the speed and ferocity with which the blonde sucked it dry. Laughing Lena put a hand on the curve of Kara’s perfect ass… and hesitated.

“Make her cum and I’ll wire you up to the mains.” Lena promised and again the only response was a rapid nod of agreement. Satisfied Lena gently pushed Kara forward, letting her spread her legs and giving Sara full access to the delicious treat she craved. At the first touch of her tongue Sara felt Kara almost collapse forward, barely keeping her footing as she lost herself in the moment. Her face had ended up buried between Sara’s legs and Kara groaned in pleasure, the sound sending a fresh wave of excitement through Sara, a pulse of wetness helping to drench Kara’s chin and lips.

“Hey!” Lena said sternly, reaching out to grab a handful of Kara’s soft hair and pull her head back so she could see the look on the Kryptonians’ face. “It’s not you turn yet, remember?”

Lena felt herself go weak at the knees as she saw Kara’s eyes slowly refocus from whatever plane of pure sexual need she’d been surfing and the effort to draw a deep, calming breath sent shudders through that spectacular body. “Ye… yes.” Kara gasped, struggling to even form words at that moment.

“Good girl.” Lena replied, swooping in for a savage kiss and savouring the taste of Sara on Kara’s lips. “Now show Sara you appreciate her efforts tonight, after all its thanks to her this is happening…” Without waiting for confirmation Lena pushed Kara’s head back into place between Sara’s legs and held her in place for a few long seconds until she saw the upside down blonde spasm in delight as Kara’s tongue dove deep inside her. Satisfied the two knew their place, at least in this moment, Lena decided the time was right for a little revenge. The sensation of Sara assaulting her feet, bathing her in ticklish agony, was still fresh and she quickly snagged a block that had been carefully tucked away behind the wheel. About three foot by three it gave her just enough height to comfortably see Sara’s soles as they unconsciously flexed and clenched with every flick of Kara’s well practiced tongue.

Lena gave her victim no warning, no hint of what was to come. Instead she simply reached out and attacked the bound, helpless feet sending slashes of ticklish agony across both soles, dancing around the toes and hurtling from ball to heel. Sara exploded into laughter but to Lena’s surprise every howl was overlaid with pleasure, every shriek a hairs breath from a groan of guttural desire.

Letting her fingers fly where they would Lena glanced down, drinking in the sight of the inverted assassin with Kara’s head bobbing between those toned thighs. From the first moment she’d seen Sara she’d been struck by how conditioned her body was, the smooth sweep of curves over muscle clear even through the slightly baggy sweatpants and t-shirt she’d been wearing. Now though, in a position that should be exposing even the smallest imperfection to the tug of gravity Lena still couldn’t spot anything out of place. The dance of her muscles clenching and relaxing at the duelling demands of Kara’s pleasure and Lena’s torment was almost hypnotic and Lena found herself wishing she could get a better look at Sara’s stomach as it rippled with laughter.

A sudden cry from Kara showed Sara hadn’t forgotten her own instructions and Lena could just about make out her head craining upwards to reach Kara’s pulsing hot core. As a reminder of her limitations Lena abandoned Sara’s left foot, pulling back the toes on her right and raking her nails on the tender underside of Sara’s toes. The screaming laughter rang clear in the room despite Sara being effectively muzzled by Kara’s body and yet even that was laced with enjoyment. How was this woman wired, Lena wondered, and what on earth could have made her this way? More importantly, a treacherous part of her mind wondered, could her and Kara spend some time finding out where the limit was.

That idea sent another wave of excitement through Lena and she filed it away for later use. As much as she’d love to spend the rest of the evening denying Kara any release and tormenting Sara that wasn’t the plan. Tonight was about Kara and while frustrating her to the point of despair was all well and good going the full distance to insanity wasn’t the goal. At that moment Kara lifted her head, letting out a wordless cry of pleasure that swiftly morphed into horror as Sara wrenched her lips away from Kara’s clit at the last possible second. Lena watched, fascinated, her fingers still beating out a tormenting rhythm against upturned soles as Kara hung on the edge of orgasm. Her beautiful blue eyes were wide open, her hands gripping Sara’s thighs so hard she was sure to leave marks and the only sound from her lips a staccato rasp as she tried to gulp air into her lungs.

For a moment Kara instinctively pushed her hips forward, trying to follow Sara’s lips as the moved away as best they could in her bondage. Then, through the haze of denial that had enveloped her she saw Lena looking down. She froze then with an effort that seemed to drain her willpower she forced herself to shuffle backwards before burying her face back into Sara’s pussy. Lena was surprised to hear a sharp cry of pain from the assassin though it swiftly morphed into pleasure and realised that Kara must have bitten her somewhere sensitive in revenge for such expert teasing.

As a reward for so successfully guiding Kara’s body along the thin line between pleasure and release Lena somewhat precariously balanced on tip toe, leant forward and sucked the big toe of Sara’s right foot into her mouth. The approving moan told her Kara’s tales of her former lovers’ turn-ons was accurate but while a little pleasure was all well and good this was still supposed to be a torment. Her tongue dove down the side of that captured toe and lapped at the helpless skin sending waves of laughter pounding through Sara’s body. At the same time Lena reached for Sara’s left leg, letting her fingers slide up that silky smooth calf until they could resume their ticklish assault on her foot.

For the first time Sara started to buck in her restraints, at least as much as she could considering the extremely limited movement they allowed her. The sounds forced from her were almost a mirror image of what had come before, long, uncontrolled groans and grunts of pleasure with a constant layer of laughter wrapped around each one. Even as her body fought to escape Sara was clearly enjoying her punishment, something that sparked an evil impulse in Lena. After all, she thought, both herself and Kara were suffering tonight, why should this one be any different?

Reluctantly releasing her hold on Sara’s left foot she allowed her hand to drift downward, groping blindly until her fingertips brushed Kara’s soft hair. She spidered her fingers out against the back of Kara’s head and gently pushed that gorgeous face up against Sara’s quivering ****. Kara responded instantly, redoubling her efforts and the effect was immediate.

“OH FUCK!” The cry echoed around the three women and Lena redoubled her efforts, letting her tongue dance and lap across as much of Sara’s foot as she could wrap her lips around. “Holy fffuuuuu….. oh god I’m…. Kaaaaaaara…… ohhhh yes.. jusssshehehehhetttt… oh, oh, OHNOOOO!”

The last word was a scream of frustration as Lena wrapped her hand into Kara’s hair and yanked her alien girlfriend clear of their toy. She felt Sara’s muscles clench, trembling right on the point of orgasm, her body needing just one more touch to hurtle over the edge but left hanging, unable to find it. Lena slowly counted to twenty in her head, holding Kara a safe distance away but close enough Sara could still feel her warm breath playing over her skin as Kara panted with her own burning desire. Lena felt the captive body relax slightly, muscles going slack as that terrible immediate need for gratification faded.

Immediately she pushed Kara back to her task and the scream of pleasure from Sara was very nearly reward enough. The orgasm built quickly and in just a few seconds Lena could once again feel muscles trembling, hear breath catch in a throat as the scream built up… felt the devastating denial tear at Sara’s body as Kara was once more yanked away from her task.

“NO! No please! Please…..” Sara cried, starting to buck in her bondage with considerably more urgency now. Lena glanced down and saw Kara staring up at her, big blue eyes open wide in a mute appeal of her own. With her head held rigid in Lena’s grasp and tilted back to give a perfect view down Kara’s sensational body the Kryptonian was breathtaking and once again seemed lost in the sexual tension flooding her senses.

The sight spoke to something deep within Lena and she threw Kara the most self-confident, controlling look she had in her arsenal. Lena actually saw that beautiful body convulse in a fresh wave of desire and she laughed before shoving her lover back into someone else’s crotch. The feeling of control was indescribable, the power intoxicating. For a woman who’d always worried that the side of her branded Luthor may compel her to find ways to command the destiny of others it was a liberating realisation. Here was not one woman but two, willingly putting themselves in her hands, trusting her completely knowing full well she was likely to make them suffer for that trust. Not for profit, not for control but out of pleasure and the knowledge she’d protect them through whatever her mind conjured up.

This time when she pulled Kara back Sara’s body thrashed against the wheel, straining at her restraints. A gurgle passed her lips as Sara fought for enough self-control to beg for more, to beg for release, for mercy but that control eluded her as, barely ten seconds later, her personal live sex doll was pushed back into position.

“AAhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!” The scream of delight was enough to tell Lena that Sara was now so close to the edge she was tiptoeing on the line. But she hadn’t yet had her fill of tormenting both these amazing women and tightening the grip on Kara’s hair she only let those skilled lips and tongue work for a few seconds before pulling her back. A few seconds off then back on. Three seconds… off. Wait a few seconds and back on.

“OH! Noooo! GOOOOOOODOHHHNoooooo! Kara pleaaaaaaase…. yeNO! I… Kara yes, jus, just like FUCK LENA NO! Please I neeeeeeeeeeddddd thaaaat….”

Sara was almost babbling now, her mouth on autopilot echoing the waring sensations in her body. Finally, with a wrenching gasp she cried out “Lena PLEASE! Make me cum, please please make me cum!”

“Well…. Since you asked nicely.” Lena purred and pushed Kara back into position for the last time.

For her part Kara had been quietly going as mad with frustration as Sara. Every fibre of her being ached to be touched, desperate for her own moment of ecstasy which by now felt like it had been denied her for a decade. But in amongst the emotion and lust was one rational thought holding, barely, against temptation. “You promised Lena.” Instead she’d been throwing herself into the task of pleasuring Sara, the wonderful feeling of her wriggling body against Kara’s lips and tongue a much-needed distraction. But then Lena had grabbed her, pulled her away, controlled her and in so doing removed that distraction. Instead she was left breathing in Sara’s delectable aroma while staring mesmerised at her beautiful naked girlfriend, begging her with every non-verbal means she had to let her go back to eating out her ex.

The repeated denials had been almost as brutal for the Kryptonian as the assassin and now she was given permission she didn’t hesitate to slam her tongue into Sara’s waiting pussy and fuck her as fast as she could, curling her way to every spot she’d ever discovered during their nights together. Sara gurgled a response, caught one last time at the very crest of the wave as it started to break beneath her. The scream of pleasure was so raw and guttural that Kara felt it reverberate through her own body despite there being at least six inches between them.

Before Sara could even begin to calm down Lena had a hand on the back of Kara’s head again, a subtle but steady pressure telling her to keep going, something Kara didn’t need any encouragement to do. Sara’s pussy was spasming in ecstasy, practically gushing her juices over Kara’s face and she greedily slurped down every drop she could find. Suddenly Kara felt lips at her neck as Lena climbed down from her perch, abandoning Sara’s feet to embrace her lover from behind, letting her arms wrap around Kara’s slim waist to give her hands free reign to zoom up and down Sara’s exposed ribs.

Kara wanted nothing more than to roll her head back onto Lena’s shoulder and let her nuzzle and bite at her exposed neck until the world ended but she couldn’t bear to pull her lips away from the gorgeous bound blonde. Sara was writhing now, straining against her restraints as she thrashed in pleasure and ticklish agony, multiple orgasms merging and rolling into one never ending wave of pleasure. Her breath became laboured, wheezing and panting as her body tried to keep up with the sensations being forced upon it.

Eventually even Sara’s physical conditioning failed and she started to fade, her shouts and cries becoming whimpers and moan even as her body shook and trembled. Lena eased back on her ticklish assault, switching smoothly to wide, flat-palmed sweeps of Sara’s sides and belly. Kara felt the change where Lena’s arms pressed against her and followed suit, slowing the oral pleasure until, finally, her tongue stilled and she withdrew from Sara’s delicious but spent pussy.

Lena though wasn’t quite done. She wanted to get Kara just a little more amped up before it was her turn in bondage and she had the perfect way to do just that. Reaching out she snagged a pair of silver steel handcuffs from a hook behind the wheel and in a lightning quick movement had Kara’s hands bound behind her back before the blonde could react. She pulled her newly-restrained victim back a little, placed a hand on the control box and slowly, carefully rotated Sara back upright. Lena carefully undid the arm restraints but left the body and leg straps in place. Sure enough Sara’s arms dropped like lead weights as she stared around blankly, lost in the aftermath of the war her body had endured.

Lena stepped up to her and, as best she could with Sara still bound to the wheel, hugged her before slowly starting to run her arms over and around Sara’s arms. The reassuring touch seemed to trigger something within Sara and gradually she started to return to reality until, several minutes later, she focused on Kara. The younger blonde stood obediently in front of Sara, her wrists cuffed behind her back forcing her breasts to stand proud and defiant in front of the world. Her face was still slick with Sara’s cum and in Sara’s barely-functioning state it was like looking at a particularly kinky angel.

That thought only got more intense as Lena stepped forward and gently slid her hands down either side of Kara’s head. Holding her in place, making her submission complete, Lena kissed her deeply then with a satisfied groan began licking that perfect face clean. One last torment, that had been Lena’s intent and it certainly worked. What she hadn’t anticipated was it would work on all three of them as she found the moment incredibly erotic so moved forward faster than she’d intended. Behind her she heard Sara wimpier at the same time as Kara shivered in her grip. As soon as Kara’s face was clean and Sara looked like she could at least stand on her own Lena moved away, casting a critical eye and a wicked smile at Kara.

“So, ready for the main event?” Lena asked in a teasing tone she know would go straight to Kara’s clit.

“Yes.” Kara replied quietly, lost in Lena’s eyes. Then, quite unexpectedly, she quickly added. “…. mistress.”

Just for a moment Lena froze, rewinding the words in her head. She hadn’t instructed Kara to address her in such a manner, she was sure of that. True she’d been looking to order the strongest woman on Earth around a little but not like this. So why would Kara have done so? After all while they’d played these games before Kara had never given any inclination of wanting to go this route. And Lena didn’t want, well, didn’t think she wanted to…

The thoughts tumbled in her head as the ephinany raced through her. She did want this, she very much wanted this. That part of her she kept hidden, that she thought of as the Luthor in her wanted this so badly she could feel the ache in her heart. The thirst for control, for power over others that she’d always been so concerned would take her the way it had her mother or Lex was demanding to be heard and suddenly she was no longer afraid of it. This wasn’t a cruel or spiteful act, it was one of love, born of a desire to give the woman who owned her heart what she wanted, to see and hear her screaming in pleasure beyond anything she’d been able to experience before. And there, right there, was the key to her new found confidence as she knew deep down in her bones that no matter what she would never allow Kara to be hurt. Not by anything or anyone including herself. Her longing for control wasn’t selfish, though she knew it would likely be the most erotic experience of her life, but to help Kara reach places she’d barely dreamt existed.

Still Lena hesitated, staring at the gorgeous blonde in front of her, searching those blue eyes for some insight into her mind. She’d said that word without prompting and deliberately, a clear sign for what she wanted. But was this fair, was it Kara’s true desire shining through or just a symptom of the near-insanity she’d been driven to with the constant teasing and denial. Lena glanced over at Sara and saw, just for an instant, the assassin wink back in encouragement. Her body still looked weary but at least her muscles had stopped trembling and Lena decided to test her newly declared submissive.

“Kara, help Sara down and help her recover.” Lena ordered flicking open the cuffs before turning and sweeping over to the bondage chair. The scent of Kara’s excitement still hung over the metal frame and Lena tried her best to ignore it as she hopped up to the seat, turning to observe events. Kara had already released Sara’s legs and was carefully freeing her body one strap at a time, making sure that the restraints held her weight until the very end so Sara could slump against Kara’s waiting shoulder. Kara actually sagged for a moment at the weight, not yet used to having only regular human levels of strength to deal with such tasks. Together the two women shuffled over to the flat bench that was to be Kara’s final torment and Sara slid down gratefully to lie on her front against the cool metal.

Immediately Kara knelt beside her and started running her fingers expertly over the muscles of her back. Sara let out a happy sight and tried her best to relax into the massage, luxuriating in the attention as she continued to regain her senses. Lena watched Kara like a hawk for any sign she was letting her needs, her desires override the instruction she’d been given. But to her satisfaction she saw nothing but care towards their worn out toy. No attempt to run a hand over that lovely ass, no groping under her toned body, not even an involuntary movement of Kara’s hands towards her own pussy.

When Lena judged Sara was as relaxed as possible without sending her to sleep she called out. “Kara, come here.” The lack of specific direction was deliberate, curious to see what Kara would chose to do. After all Lena was still naked and the chair was designed to present a very convenient target to those lucky enough not to be in it. To Lena’s surprise and satisfaction Kara meekly walked over then knelt at Lena’s feet, her head bowed.

“Look at me.” This time it wasn’t the eyes Lena watched but Kara’s lips looking for any sign of her playing along. All she saw though was a small contented smile that barely flickered when Lena stretched out one toned leg to lift Kara’s chin higher with the top of her foot.

“Stand. Take two steps back. Stay still and look straight ahead.” Lena slid smoothly out of her chair, circling Kara like a hunter stalking its prey. She took in the tense muscles, still crying out for release from the sexual frustration boiling inside the stunning blonde. Yet Kara’s hands were still, open and relaxed at her sides. She could see the glistening sheen of Kara’s excitement coating the tops of her thighs but there was no hint that she was about to do anything but obey. In fact, Lena realised, Kara seemed to have herself under greater control now than she had at any point since she was released for her initial tease and denial session what felt like a lifetime ago.

Lena swept forward, her hand wrapping gently around Kara’s throat, squeezing just tightly enough to be noticeable, to force Kara to work for her next breath. Lena could feel Kara’s heartbeat pounding against her fingertips, saw her eyes lose focus for a moment at the fresh erotic sensations pouring through her… but the woman never wavered, never allowed her eyes to glance to the right to drink in the sight of Lena controlling her so thoroughly.

“Are you sure you want this?” Lena breathed in Kara’s ear, her hand squeezing a little harder, deliberately cutting off Kara’s air forcing her to nod her assent. That nod was so fast, so emphatic Lena felt the last of her doubt drain away. As a final act of mercy before giving in to temptation she said, loudly enough for Sara to hear: “Do you have a safe word?”

Kara still couldn’t draw breath so shook her head in reply. Lena could feel the body she controlled starting to fight as the need for air became urgent. Still she couldn’t help holding on for a few more seconds until the first tremor passed through Kara’s protesting muscles.

“How about… Alex?” Lena purred, releasing her grip and letting Kara swallow down oxygen with a grateful gasp.

“Yes mistress. I… I like that mistress.” Kara glanced down shyly but Lena had indeed chosen well. The name, just like the person who owned it, was a rock of safety and calm in Kara’s life and the fact it belonged to her sister made it fairly unlikely she’d want to say it during these sorts of games unless something was wrong.

“Good.” Lena said, moving in to kiss Kara gently, one last reassurance before they began in earnest. A reminder of who Lena was at her core and that what was to come would be, at least in part, an act. “Get on the table, face up!” She commanded and sent Kara on her way with a slap on that wonderful ass that connected perfectly, the sharp crack of flesh on flesh echoing around them.

Sara rolled off the table, a little more slowly than Lena was used to seeing and with an almost imperceptible stumble that spoke to just how much her body had given that night. However the sight of Kara walking naked towards her, eyes locked on the instrument of her deliverance was more than enough to send a fresh wave of energy surging through her body. Lena Luthor, equally naked, stalking a few steps behind her newly found submissive added a second jolt and Sara felt the last of the fog roll away from her senses.

Lena had once again left Kara some wriggle room in her instructions and once more she wasn’t disappointed in the results. Knowing her place now was to please not only her girlfriend but her ex in any way she could Kara approached the table from one end, sliding gracefully on to it on her hands and knees then crawling her way to the midpoint. It took all of Lena’s willpower not to break stride or outright drool at the view, Kara’s perfect ass and legs framing her glistening pussy perfectly as she moved forward. In a single smooth motion she laid herself down on the metal surface, twisting as she did to finish face up, staring at the ceiling, her body bathed in the red light of a dead sun. A willing sacrifice waiting for her fate.

Lena gestured to Sara as she walked by and the assassin moved to secure Kara’s ankles to restraints fastened tightly against the sides of the metal, spreading her thighs apart to an almost uncomfortable angle. Somehow Lena managed to not get lost in Kara’s sparkling eyes as she went past, focused on securing her wrists in restraints bolted directly into the metal surface, stretching her arms out straight above her head.

“Ready?” Lena asked Kara and in that instant the strongest woman in the world found herself unable to speak. She’d been through this before but that had been with her powers intact, safe in the knowledge she couldn’t be hurt. Now though she was faced with willingly putting herself completely in someone else’s hands for the first time since… since she’d come to Earth. It was a terrifying thought but meeting the fear was Lena staring down at her. This amazing, beautiful woman who Kara knew in her soul not only loved her but would never let her come to harm. She swallowed, trying to push back sudden tears at the realisation of what they had together, at the gift she’d been given without ever really knowing it and had come so close to losing.

“Yes mistress.” The words were quiet but strong and Lena leant down, brushed a lock of Kara’s hair from her face then pressed the partially hidden control.

Immediately the table started to move, coming alive as it bent upwards along the thin lines that hid the wedge shapes which made up the supposedly flat surface. Quickly it formed a shallow arch, taking Kara up with it, stretching her still further as it did so. The arch grew steeper and Kara felt her head fall back until it felt like she should fall to the ground, her eyeline going from the ceiling to a point halfway down the far wall. Carefully Lena judged the tension on Kara’s limbs, the curve of her spine, resisting the urge to slow the movement as she tried to fuel the fear in Kara’s mind.

Just as the first pulse of pain hit and Kara let out a soft gasp Lena released the button and the table immediately froze in place. Sara let out a quiet “wow” and Lena glanced over to see her staring in awe at their prize. With a smile Lena swept round to join her and together they took in the sight, drinking in every curve of the masterpiece presented before them.

Kara’s slim body looked like it could have been made for this prison. Her legs curled down around the metal, spread wide by her restraints with every curve and muscle on display. Her hips were perfectly placed at the highest point of the arch leaving her pussy on full display and they could already spot the shimmer on the metal where Kara’s essence was flowing freely. Her stomach was stretched tight, flat and inviting as their eyes ran down to her breasts. Both women found themselves trapped there though as Kara’s perky domes hung invitingly, her nipples rock hard and begging to be touched. Almost in a trance they moved together, one either side of the table to kneel down and without a word sucked on their respective rewards.

Two tongues suddenly caressing her tits was a shock to Kara and she immediately felt the sexual tension within her scream for release. After only a few seconds she was panting hard, her head twisting against the metal, her fingers clenching tight. Lena though had been expecting this and pulled back, one hand reaching out to remove Sara from her perch at the same time.

“Oh no, that’s far too easy.” Lena said with a chuckle. “You’re going to have to earn this.” She cast an appraising gaze up and down Kara’s bound body and realised she needed to do something about her own needs first if she wanted to resist the temptation and give her girlfriend the mind-blowing experience she deserved.

“Sara, tickle everything you can get your hands on between here.. “ Lena drew a hand across the bottom of Kara’s breasts. “…and here.” Another line was traced across the sensitive flesh of Kara’s waist. Sara rushed to obey, eager to keep her hands on the vision tied down before them. “Kara… get to work.” Lena said with a laugh as she stepped to the end of the table and shuffled forwards to present Kara with an eager pussy ready and waiting for her attention.

Sara traced her hands lightly over Kara’s ribs, admiring the silken smoothness of her skin, unmarked by the everyday wear that mere humans had to endure. She lazily swirled her fingertips in random patterns enjoying the barely audible gentle giggles escaping from between Lena’s thighs. Speeding up she let her hands roam further afield, sweeping in across her ribs to meet on Kara’s flat stomach, dancing around her naval before twirling back out to torment her sides.

The giggles morphed into sweet laughter and Sara found herself mesmerised by the ripples of Kara’s washboard stomach as she relinquished control and allowed her body to react the way it wished. She started to notice patterns, the way the muscles would clench in sequence, top to bottom, if she goosed the ribs but tensed from the middle if she raked her nails along the waist. The laughter rose and fell in pitch depending on whether Sara used the hard edge of her nails or the soft pads of her fingers. All too soon it became harder to hear that wonderful melody over the sound of Lena’s growing pleasure. Kara’s scent grew stronger seemingly in sympathy and Sara felt her world narrow down to a pinpoint, attention firmly fixed on Kara’s body as it danced, writhed and seduced with every motion of her hands.

Suddenly the temptation became too much and Sara ducked down, her lips locking around Kara’s navel to let her tongue dive in and torment the shallow pit. Immediately she felt the bound body tense, a distant splutter of surprise quickly giving way to fast, staccato laughter which in turn was just as quickly drowned out by the unmistakable cries of Lena cuming atop Kara’s face. It didn’t matter to Sara though, she didn’t need to hear or even see the results to know the effect her actions had on Kara. Now she could feel every muscle twitch and writhe through her lips, smell the need rising from the young heroine as the attack grew stronger.

Still, she had other uses for her hearing even if it wasn’t required for this delightful task. She focused on Lena’s cries as she rode her orgasm to its end and, as they started to fade, Sara struck. Sealing her lips around Kara’s belly button she blew as hard as she could, the buzz of her lips reaching out and tap-dancing on every nerve in range until Kara was screaming in ticklish delight. With her tongue still buried in her lover those screams suddenly became an unexpected living vibrator for Lena and combined with the sight and sound of her Supergirl suffering under her she raced over the edge for a second, unexpected climax.

By now Sara was fighting the urge, no, the need to ram her fingers, hell her whole hand, into Kara’s sopping wet **** and drive her to a mind blowing release. Her breathing was shallow, almost panting as she revelled in the magnificent creature dancing at her every touch. Her hands twitched against Kara’s sides not from a desire to torment but an urge to pleasure. With a tremendous effort she wrenched her head away from the addictive flesh and looked over at Lena.

Just for a moment Lena stared right through her, clearly seeing stars after the second orgasm. Not that it made her any less beautiful though, quite the opposite in fact and Sara scrambled for control once more. Then Lena blinked, focused and realised Sara’s predicament in the nick of time. She carefully stepped back, shuddering as Kara’s mouth reluctantly parted company with her pussy.

“Your turn.” She said, her voice raspy as she tried to work some moisture back into it after her screams had ripped it raw. Sara gratefully raced over, positioning her own aching core in Kara’s reach while watching Lena, somewhat shakily, move down to Kara’s thighs.

“Let’s see what we can do here, hmm?” Lena smirked and traced one nail from the curve of Kara’s ass down the inside of her right thigh all the way to the knee. The leg jerked away from her touch, or at least tried to until it quickly ran up against the limitations of its bondage. Then, to Lena’s surprise, before she’d reached even halfway down that delectable path the limb relaxed and pressed against her even as Kara’s laughter rang out to brighten the room. She repeated the motion with the left thigh and got the same response. Instant automatic flight being overridden and reversed to ensure its owner didn’t miss a moment of her torment.

Lena glanced up at Kara just in time to see her blonde locks slide between Sara’s legs. Not being able to see her face made judging her mind a little more difficult but Lena had long ago learned to read Kara’s body language from any angle and every sign pointed to her not only enjoying her predicament but wanting more. Well that was something Lena was quite prepared to do…

She brought both hands up between Kara’s thighs, the outstretched tips of her fingers just brushing the very edge of Kara’s pussy causing a spasm so strong Lena could see it ripple through the stretched muscles of her legs. She flicked her fingers, placing her nails against the curve of Kara’s ass and sent them flying over the smooth canvas. Instantly Kara’s body shook with laughter, a muffled sound that could just as easily have been a groan for more as a plea for mercy escaping her lips. Lena dragged her nails down Kara’s thighs, spreading her fingers to carve paths over as wide an area as she could.

Kara’s legs jerked, trying to thrash in their bonds if only they could find an inch or two of movement to allow such a protest. Instead she could only flex her muscles which simply stoked the flames of desire in Lena all the more. Curling her hands up and around she splayed her fingers in a rough circle around Kara’s knees before gently dragging her nails together at a point roughly in the centre of each kneecap.

Now there was no doubt at all as, muffled or not, the howls of laughter were unmistakable. Kara somehow managed to retain just enough control to keep lapping at Sara’s delicious cream even as her head shook violently from side to side. The extra stimulation almost took Sara off her feet from the unexpected pleasure and she had to rock forward, her body curving on top of Kara’s, hands grabbing at the edge of the metal arch for support.

Lena debated guiding those hands up to torment Kara’s hips but one look at the unfocused expression on Sara’s face told her doing more than simply enjoying the ride wasn’t really an option for the assassin right now. Instead Lena started alternating between knees with her right hand while her left roamed freely over thighs, hips and what little ass was available with Kara restrained so tightly. The laughter doubled in intensity and Kara’s hips wriggled as her body searched for either an escape or a more stimulating kinda of attention. Not that Lena was ready to grant her either quite yet of course but it was a welcome testimonial as she bent to her task.

After a few minutes of making Supergirl howl with laughter at her touch she felt the lightest of motions against her shoulder. Looking up she saw Sara staring back at her, one finger resting against Lena, a wild look on her face with strikingly bright blue eyes open wide in mute pleading. For a moment Lena didn’t understand and then a particularly loud peel of laughter filled her in. Kara was so busy laughing she couldn’t concentrate on Sara. Rather than giving her a great orgasm Kara was teasing the other woman in a constant game of denial.

“Kara!” Lena snapped out and even through the assault on her senses and the thighs wrapped around her ears Kara somehow heard her.

“Y…. Yes mmmistress?” She asked, fighting back laughter long enough to speak.

“If you don’t make Sara come in the next 60 seconds I’ll do it myself while you have to hang here and watch!” On the surface it might seem like an odd threat but Lena was confident now. Kara wasn’t playing the role of a submissive for them, she was truly slipping into that mindset and being removed from the game as a result of not pleasing her mistress was an unbearable thought.

Kara knew she couldn’t stop reacting even if she wanted to and she really didn’t want to. Instead she arched her neck back, pushing her face up tight against Sara’s pussy and driving her tongue inside the other woman. Curling it as best she could she found what experience told her was a very special spot for Sara Lance. Then she gave in, let herself howl with laughter while every vibration and twitch of her reactions travel through her to the beautiful woman straddling her face.

Sara’s eyes rolled back in her head as her back curled in delight. The feeling was sensational, something she’d never experienced before as Kara’s whole head seemed became a living sex toy. Her laughter shook that wickedly pleasurable tongue inside Sara’s core while her soft lips bucked and buzzed against her pussy lips. As Kara’s head jerked around in ticklish nirvana so went the sensations, the angles constantly changing to find new ways of stimulating Sara. The previous randomness which had been so frustrating was now working for her with Kara’s tongue locked to her g-spot and the difference was night and day.

For Lena it was an almost indescribable feeling of power seeing not one but two astonishing women firmly under her control. She’d never been interested in the direct “power over others” mindset that had seduced and ultimately corrupted her brother preferring instead to simply influence events behind the scenes. Now though she understood everything, felt its siren call more clearly than she’d thought possible and wondered if she’d ever want to let it go. She certainly never wanted to release her grasp on Kara’s body and found herself laughing in delight as she savaged a previously-undiscovered spot at the very top of her thighs. Every time she swiped her nails across that sensitive skin Kara’s laughter became a scream of ticklish agony. Yet every time she moved away that scream ended in a loud groan of loss and disappointment.

Through it all Kara kept at her task and with barely seconds to spare finally felt Sara’s legs clamp around her head, muscles trembling as the assassin found her release. Lena had been waiting for just that moment and the instant she saw Sara’s lips part to scream her pleasure to the world all ten fingernails dove back to attack that tempting switch at the top of Kara’s thighs. Kara’s screamed laughter merged with Sara’s own howls and took on a life of their own, each burst of laughter seemingly sending Sara over a fresh peak. On and on it went until Kara started to twist in her bonds, the need to breathe becoming urgent. Reluctantly Lena relented, pulling her hands away from her beautiful sub as she moved to help Sara stand back and give Kara a well deserved break.

Sara was still shaking, the aftershocks of her orgasms wracking her muscles and Lena helped guide her down to sit in a heap by Kara’s head and arms. Lena matched her position on the other side of their toy and idly reached out to run her fingers over Kara’s armpit. The musical laughter that poured from Kara’s lips was more than enough encouragement for her to repeat the motion with additional motivation coming from the slow clench and release of Kara’s hands as she luxuriated in the gentle torment.

Slowly, not yet fully recovered, Sara copied Lena and started to mirror her movements on Kara’s left side. Almost instinctively the two women started to synchronise their movements, experimenting to see if they could force specific reactions from their captive. To Lena’s delight she found that swirling a nail in that warm, shallow hollow at the same time Sara ran her fingers from the side of Kara’s breast all the way down to her elbow seemed to force two separate sounds from her throat at once. A deep, passionate laugh at the long, luxurious ticklish sweep and a more staccato high pitched giggle at the swirling menace.

Lena relaxed her body, letting her muscles pick up the rhythm until she could let them do the work for her. With that perfect blend of enjoyment and torture wrapping itself around her mind she turned her attention to the bound super heroine on the arched table. From this angle Kara should have been a mess. Her skin was glistening with sweat, her hair hanging below her head and her face covered in the combined cum of her partners. Her body swept away above them, her breasts still somehow standing proud and, less surprisingly, with nipples so hard they could cut glass. The curve of her hips and the outside of her thighs was just visible beyond the metal of the arch. To Lena she was, quite simply, breathtakingly beautiful.

She glanced across at Sara who nodded to reassure her host that she’d regained her senses. Lena grinned then ducked down to give Kara a quick kiss, luxuriating in the mix of tastes and scents that anointed her lover.

“Good girl.” Lena said softly and Kara actually whimpered at the compliment. “Do you think she’s earned some relief yet Sara?”

“Hmm….” Sara pretended to think and was impressed that Kara kept her eyes focused straight ahead, resisting the temptation to use the puppy dog stare that was so damn effective when she wanted it to be. “Yes… though maybe not too easily after the teasing she just gave me.”

“Alright. Kara look at me.” Lena ordered and instantly those cool blue eyes were fixed on hers. “Which of us would you like to pleasure you?”

Kara blinked, clearly surprised by the choice. She hesitated and then said something so quietly that neither Lena nor Sara caught it.

“Again, louder.” Lena commanded, reaching out to pinch a handy nipple as a warning to obey.

“Ahh! Both mistress.” Kara replied but her voice shook when she said it. For an instant Lena was about to reprimand her for being greedy then realisation dawned. She’d just asked her to pick between her girlfriend and her ex after an entire night of debauchery had broken down any barriers between them. Even under normal circumstances Kara would have been reluctant to give an answer that may hurt either of them. Like this though with her mind and body both seemingly at peace in her submissive state and focused exclusively on their pleasure there wasn’t any another answer she could give.

Carefully Lena reached down and brushed aside a strand of hair that had been plastered across Kara’s face. “You’re sure?”

Kara nodded quickly, not trusting herself to speak.

“You think you can take that?”

Another nod, possibly even faster this time. Lena glanced at Sara and received a matching nod and a reassuring look.

“Very well…. But you know we won’t stop until we’re satisfied you’ve suffered enough, yes?”

A final nod, this one accompanied by a fresh wave of perfume as Kara’s excitement doubled. The two women stood and moved to stand on opposite sides of the table by Kara’s hips. Lena placed two fingers at the very top of Kara’s inner thigh and Sara mirrored her. All four fingers were pointed directly at Kara’s waiting pussy and they could already hear a steady stream of quiet whimpers as the anticipation grew in their beautiful sub.

“One…” Lena said, her fingers flexing in anticipation.

“Two…” Sara felt herself quiver at the thought of what they were about to do to this remarkable woman.

“Three!” Both women slid their hands forward, meeting at Kara’s sopping wet pussy and moving smoothly inside her with two fingers a piece. Kara was so ready for the attention her body practically swallowed the offered digits despite the considerable size of the offering. The cry of pleasure that accompanied their presence was animalistic and Kara immediately started to move her hips as best she could in her confinement, desperate for more.

Lena smiled and shifted her hand slightly, searching for Sara’s fingers and entwining them in hers. Together they started to slowly pump in and out of the Kryptonian who panted and writhed with every movement. For a minute or two they kept up a slow, gentle pace as they allowed Kara to get used to the invaders then at an unspoken symbol both women reached down and used their free hands to ravage Kara’s vulnerable stomach and sides with a vicious tickling assault.

The sound that tore from her throat was beyond anything they’d thought a human - or Kryptonian for that matter - could make. No words just sound, a howl of pleasure and joy and delicious torment as her pussy convulsed around their fingers. With a wicked grin Sara caught Lena’s eye then slowly started to twist her hand, pulling Lena with her as they began to speed up their thrusts into Kara’s willing body. Her jaw opened but no sound came out, her head slowly shaking back and forth in disbelief and delight at what she was being forced to feel.

Lena felt her self-control snap and knew she couldn’t wait any longer. She wanted, no, needed to see her lover come there and then. She lowered her lips to Kara’s waiting pussy and lashed at her hard clit with a probing tongue. At the same time her free hand stretched out and raced around Kara’s breast, tickling and kneading and pinching so quickly it felt like one and the same thing. Sara mimicked her, though as Lena had already claimed Kara’s core the blonde lowered her lips to Kara’s belly and started lapping and tickling at her navel.

“RAO!” The cry was almost deafening as Kara threw her head back against the table, her neck arched, every muscle straining as if they were about to burst under the sheer need of her body to cum. For an instant that stretched into eternity she hung there on the edge, the image burning itself into the minds of her tormentors. Then finally she hurtled past the point of no return, her body jerking and writhing as her nerves overloaded with pleasure, laughter and screams and wordless cries mingling into one endless cacophony of release.

Lena and Sara kept on pushing her, not allowing her a second of recovery before forcing a second devastating orgasm though her defenceless body. If anything it was even more powerful and they felt her pussy clench so hard it tried to expel their hands. This time they slowed, letting her recover but were shocked to hear a single croaked word from Kara’s parched throat.

“More.”

As surprised as they were they weren’t about to turn down such an invitation. Carefully, letting Kara’s body guide them in what exactly she needed, they each slid a third finger into her gushing pussy. Kara had never felt so full or so satisfied, the pain that accompanied the intrusion simply feeding her desire. She rolled her hips as best she could and her two lovers moved in harmony with her, finding a rhythm that matched what she needed.

Not that Lena was about to let Kara have things all her own way. Within what seemed like seconds the blonde was clearly once again on the verge of a mind-shattering orgasm. With well-practiced skill Lena waited until the release was inevitable, reached down and pinched Kara’s nipple hard between her thumb and forefinger. The extra jolt of pain bounced straight between Kara’s legs, met the fireball of pleasure coming the other way and exploded. Kara’s body shook as the pleasure rocked her to her bones and now neither woman was stopping or slowing. In fact she was now so wet they could speed up, stretching her with every thrust of their hands as their lips and free hands busied themselves finding new ways to tickle and torment their wonderful victim.

The laughter rose, becoming her world even as the pleasure peaked once more. Kara was coming almost constantly now, one orgasm blending into the next, but she was flying as the laughter lifted her up and carried her along. A buffer between her and the world she focused on the howls and shrieks and giggles that poured from her own lips and found it warm, comforting. Her limbs shook and flexed, her head rolling slowly from side to side, her joints starting to ache from the combination of bondage and her own struggles. But it didn’t matter, none of it mattered, she could just glide on the delightful tickling and enjoy whatever they did, whatever gifts they chose to give her.

Not even Lena could tell how many orgasms Kara endured before the end, after a point it all became one continuous experience. But eventually her endurance faded, her cries of pleasure and howls of ticklish delight dimming until with a contented sigh she slipped into unconsciousness. With great care Sara and Lena eased their hands away from her body, Lena letting Sara slide out of Kara’s exhausted pussy first before mirroring the move. Even so she heard the faintest groan of disappointment and loss from Kara.

They reset the table so it lay flat and unshackled Kara, moving slowly and carefully so as not to risk her falling off. With a slightly smug smirk Lena opened a hidden double door at the side of the room and pressed a control pad set just to the right of the frame. The table glided forward silently on hidden tracks, sweeping through the open door and came to rest alongside the largest bed Sara had ever seen. As softly as they could they rolled Kara onto the bed allowing Lena to dismiss the table back into the dungeon. Sara pulled the deep plumb purple silk sheet up over Kara’s body and slipped in on her left while Lena did the same on her right. Reaching over the peaceful body they hugged her, pulling all three of them into a warm, safe embrace as they tried to find a way back to the real world after the fantasy of the last few hours.

It took another twenty minutes for Kara to stir and when she came to she found herself in the best place she could imagine. A warm, comfortable nest with her lover to her right, her ex and friend to her left, silk above and below and not a stitch of clothing to be found. Hands were gently kneading her sore muscles, legs entwined with hers and warm breath tickling both sides of her neck.

With a murmur of appreciation she snuggled in closer, slowly slipping her arms up and around to return the embrace, pulling the two women close to her. For the first time in years she felt completely, totally at peace. Sleep pulled at her senses but she put it aside for a second, knowing there was one last thing she needed to do before the night was over.

“Thank you.” Kara breathed and she felt a gentle laugh from Lena.

“Oh you’re welcome.” She teased and was unable to resist adding “Want to do it again?”

“More than anything.” Kara replied without hesitation.

“Well I’m sure Sara can make the time for us…” Lena said and had to fight back a snort of laughter at the glazed look on Sara’s face at the prospect.

“All part of being a hero, sacrifice for others and all that.” Sara joked, trying her best to act cool but knowing the delighted smile had been all too obvious to Lena Luthor.

“One other thing…” Kara said and now there was a hint of nerves in a voice. “About calling you, well…”

“Mistress?” Lena asked gently.

Kara nodded, biting her lip before taking a deep breath and looking up at Lena. “I’m not sure where that came from but… but it felt fantastic.”

Now it was Lena’s turn to let a big, goofy grin spread across her face as Kara kept talking. “Ever since I got to this planet I’ve had to be so careful. Constantly in control, never losing concentration for a second or someone could die.” She turned slightly to face Sara. “You showed me so much, got me to relax in my own skin and even figured out how we could be together safely. You taught Supergirl how to be human.”

She flipped back to Lena before continuing. “And you… you loved me as Kara, even if it did take me far too long to admit what we had. You never gave up on me, even when you were mad at Supergirl. You made Kara Danvers feel like she could fly!”

She paused for a second, fighting back sudden tears. “Tonight with the two of you, with the red sunlight, with all of this…” She gestured out the open doors to the dimly lit dungeon beyond. “For the first time in my entire adult life I could give up that control, put myself in someone else’s hands and know they’d bring me back home.” Now the tears did fall but they met curved lips as Kara’s smile threatened to burn away the red sunlight that shone down around them. “I was finally free.”

Lena gently wiped her cheeks and Kara caught the moment of worry. “Happy tears, it’s okay.”

Lena nodded and smiled back, not for the first time wondering how this amazing woman had ended up in her life. “So… you want to be a full time slave now? I could get used to breakfast in bed.”

Kara’s laugh merged with Sara’s and she shook her head in feigned exasperation. “No, I’m still Kara. And Supergirl. But… uh….” She hesitated for a moment then threw caution to the wind. “I wouldn’t say no to kneeling before a Luthor if she’d have me.”

Lena kissed Kara with a hunger that should have been impossible considering what they’d all just been through. She stretched out an arm to find Sara and pull her close, making sure she was included in the moment. When the kiss broke Lena gently nudged Kara to turn and pass it on to Sara who, when Kara was finished with her completed the circle with a kiss to Lena. As they all wormed down into the pillows and silk Lena couldn’t quite resist having the last word.

“So does this mean no breakfast in bed?”

Kara laughed while throwing Lena a long-suffering look that came with a hair’s breadth of setting off another three way romp in the silk sheets.

“Well…. Maybe just this once.” Supergirl replied and smiled as she felt the two women snuggle close, their warmth lulling her to sleep.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back