• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Friday Night Fetish (FFF/M, Adult)

BOFH666

2nd Level Red Feather
I’ve always enjoyed those moments at the end of a long day when you’re lying in bed, surrounded by warm blankets and the comforting darkness. After particularly bad days I’ve even found myself resenting the dimmest glow as it forces the world back into focus. Tonight though I’d have gladly turned on a dozen 500w bulbs to break the dreadful anticipation that paralysed me where I lay. The only sound was the pounding of my heart as I lay face down, the soft pillow rising slightly above my head with just the smallest gap around my nose and mouth to breathe through. All alone in the night with nothing to do but wait as I’d been ordered to, my senses trained behind me on the door cloaked in the shadows.

I wasn’t sure how long it had been since I’d slipped beneath the sheet at 10:00 sharp. The instructions had been very clear about the timing. They’d been very clear on everything, the short message laid out in beautiful swirling handwriting, the black ink standing out starkly against the thick white embossed card that had been placed under my door five days ago. The words hung in front of my closed eyes as I thought about the nervous excitement on first finding it, the realisation this may actually happen and the way the nerves had overtaken the excitement as the days ticked by. Now everything was redoubling as I felt my breathing grow shallow, hands clenching as I waited obediently in the dark.

Just as the nerves threatened to become panic I finally heard the click of the lock and the gentle sweep of the door swinging open. I could make out the soft tread of bare feet on carpet but not how many people stepped in to the room. The quiet thud of the door closing again seemed to trip something in my mind and I hung suspended in time, waiting to see what would happen next, if what I’d been told was true.

“Good boy.” The words were breathed into my ear as a pair of hands dropped onto my exposed shoulders and started gently working the muscles. Another pair placed themselves on the thin sheet over my lower back while a third took hold of my feet. Three pairs, three people. They’d come as they’d promised. It was all true… which meant I had a true ordeal lying ahead of me. The small bedside light was switched on casting a dim glow through the room only the barest flicker of which made it around the edge of the pillow. To me the world was still darkness.

“Let’s take a look at you.” The same voice as before, all sex and promise as the sheet was swiftly tugged off my waiting body. The hands returned to their positions though, of course, now touching my naked flesh directly. To my shock warm lips suddenly kissed the nape of my neck sending a shiver coursing through me.

“See, follow orders and get rewarded.” She spoke again and I wanted so badly to turn over and see the owner of that voice, see the dark red hair and sparkling green eyes I knew were eyeing me up and down as she talked. But I had been instructed to lie face down so that’s what I had to do.

“Are you ready for this?” I nodded quickly, at least as best I could in my compromised position. A rustle of something soft on canvass came from somewhere behind me but before I could dwell on what I knew it was likely to be several hands were gliding over my legs, easing my thighs apart. More hands under my hips guided me up while a strong palm between my shoulder blades kept my face buried firmly in the pillow.

The slightly rough feel of silk rope was suddenly caressing my ankles as I was bound in place, the knots tight, the slack non-existent as I fought to stay still, to stay calm, to trust my assailants as I’d promised to do. More loops passed over my upturned soles, lashing them firmly to the bed. Shortly afterwards my hands were pulled out to the edge of the mattress and similarly tied down leaving me trapped helpless in the middle of the bed with my ass high and vulnerable to what I knew was coming.

I’d thought that, maybe, they might take their time. Gloat at my vulnerability, warm me up or even take pity on me. I should have known better. Something soft but rigid was placed lengthwise on the curve of my spine then I gasped at the cool slippery liquid that fell on my skin. The object was rolled in the pool and I felt my pulse quicken again, breathing becoming difficult as I waited for the inevitable.

All too soon they deemed their preparations complete and the object was lifted away leaving only the stick residue behind coating my skin. Hands landed on my hips, holding me in place as the snout of that well-lubricated rod nudged at my asshole. I sucked in air, hands clenching as they slowly but steadily applied pressure, the intruder starting to sink into my protesting body. The sensation of being filled up like this was painful, yes, but erotic too as the degradation and knowledge of who was doing this and why flooded through me. I was panting hard now as it made it three quarters of the way inside then couldn’t quite contain the scream as they pushed harder, sliding it home quickly, almost violently.

Every instinct was demanding I get rid of the thing, to rip it out of my body and flee. And yet something in me was practically moaning with pleasure, enjoying what I was being forced to endure and content in not only letting it continue but wishing for more. I felt something hard and bulbous rolling around the small of my back, a hard line tracing from it over my ass and, I assumed, into the plug.

“Make a sound and this happens.” Her voice caressed me again and I could hear the excitement at what they were doing to me. A hand slid over my hip, wrapped around the bulb and squeezed. Immediately the plug in my ass inflated sending a fresh wave of pain burning through my body. I only just managed to stifle the gasp in time to obey but couldn’t hide the tightening of my shoulders. I heard a low chuckle from somewhere behind me at the sight of my suffering even as lips caressed my ear, whispering a private message.

“Trust me, we’re gonna blow your mind… Now keep quiet!”

Without any further warning I felt fingernails slash across my upturned soles, digging in hard as they scrabbled wildly against my already sensitive flesh. Thankfully whoever it was had gone slightly too rough, causing just enough pain to mask the initial ticklish shock and by the time they’d eased back a fraction I had managed to marshal my willpower against the terrible impulse to laugh.

Round and round those fingernails swirled and I felt my muscles start to shake from the effort of resisting. The unseen tormentor was a very quick study and was already skipping spots that hadn’t gotten the reaction she wanted, concentrating on anything that made my body shake or toes curl.

“Here, do this on that foot!” For the first time the command wasn’t aimed at me but it didn’t take long for it to be obeyed. Two more hands descended, matching the swirling, raking motions from my heel to the ball of my left foot as the first pair did the same on my right. My head swam, teeth clenched against the urgent need to release the pent up howls of laughter. Suddenly one hand on each foot shifted, worming its way between the toes and raking back and forth against the sensitive skin. My mouth sprang open and by some miracle the shriek that escaped was so high pitched and urgent it was effectively silent. Gulping air back into aching lungs I tried to force my face deeper into the pillow but knew it was a hopeless battle.

Then two warm, wet tongues joined the fray lapping their way up from toes to ankle and back again, sending shivers of desire coursing through me. Willing mouths wrapped around my toes, teeth dragging against the pads. Teeth, tongue, mouth and fingers all rained ticklish hellfire down on my helpless souls until I felt my strength failed and a stream of loud, desperate laughter burst past my lips, ringing out clear as a bell even through the pillow.

Instantly the bulb was pumped and the plug grew larger. This time I couldn’t suppress the gasp of pain and once more I felt lips by my ear as someone spoke to me.

“Fair warning, any sound after the pump is deserving of punishment. That was your one and only chance.” As the realisation of the true peril I found myself facing sunk in I felt a drop of premium drip off my rock hard cock. Naturally she noticed.

“Oooh, look at this ladies, I think our little sub likes a little rough treatment.” Laughter, thankfully not mine this time, met the statement. “Let’s see if we can’t raise the stakes a little.”

One mouth remained at my feet along with ten talented fingers while the other hands travelled up to start lazily raking up and down my thighs. At the same time the final pair wrapped firmly around my ribs and started to poke and prod at the new target. The burst of sensation instantly overwhelmed me and it took all my concentration to keep quiet leaving nothing to resist moving. My body shook and thrashed in its bonds, hips bucking to try and escape, feet trying to lift away from the mattress despite the coils of rope securing them.

Of course with every movement the plug in my ass shifted and jerked, a constant erotically painful reminder of its presence. I tried to still myself, to find a moment of peace and regain control but the instant I started to concentrate on that I felt my throat clench with renewed laughter. Suddenly I knew what I had to do and the thought was at once simple but terrifying. Surrender. Let go of any attempt at restraint and calm, focus on obeying their command and give in to them. As fingers curled under me to race over my rippling stomach I knew it was the only way and in that moment let go of everything save that one. Keep quiet.

Fingernails scrabbled at the backs of my knees while soft lips wrapped around my toes and hummed. My feet shivered in ticklish delight, my legs tried to turn themselves inside out to escape but there was nowhere to go. The hands at my waist started an odd motion that was almost a ridiculously fast massage over my abs causing my entire body to buck back and forth with abandon. To those tormenting me it must have looked like I was trying to fuck the plug filling my ass.

“Oh now that’s something special!” The voice was breathy, sexual desire hanging on every word.

“He’s keeping quiet though…”

“Not for long!”

I didn’t have any time to wonder what those words meant as a hand reached out and started to lightly tickle my aching balls. I hadn’t expected it and was caught completely off guard. A groan of desire slipped out and a moment later I gagged back a scream as the bulb was pumped once more. Now the plug felt double the size it had been when they’d put it in, no longer just filling me up but starting to stretch me. My fingers curled into fists, gripping the edge of the mattress as I fought for silence.

Someone had no intention of giving me the chance though as another hand - I had no idea who owned it - started to tickle around my neck. Light, maddening touches that had me shaking my head side to side in a desperate attempt to dislodge them. All useless of course but I was running on instinct. The giggle of delight at my response was followed a few seconds later by an impressed grunt.

“You’re doing great baby.” The words were an odd mix of sincere compliment and targeted sarcasm but the tone quickly shifted into sexual teasing. “Most guys would be begging to cum right about now.”

“Oh yeah, most would be thinking about exploding into a wet, willing, hungry mouth as a tongue laps up every last drop…” That I knew was the redhead and a moment later I jerked in my bondage so hard the bed creaked as someone’s lips wrapped around the head of my dripping cock. My eyes bugged out as they matched deeds to the words and my hips moved on their own, fucking the willing mouth below me. Still though I stayed silent.

“Wow you really want to obey, don’t you?” Nails scratched down my back hard enough to leave their ghostly tracks burning on my flesh. I felt my shoulders try to arc back and meet somewhere behind my head, the muscles of my neck and back tense beneath the skin. They kept going, digging in harder as they got to my ass, forcing my body to try to move away, shoving my cock even deeper into the pleasurable cave wrapped around it. I was panting with desire but through my nose, not daring to risk opening my mouth even for oxygen.

“That’s fucking impressive!” I lost track of who was talking but she sounded sincere and I felt a warm satisfaction at the compliment. “Wonder if he can keep it up?”

With an audible pop the mouth pleasuring me was yanked away and immediately replaced by ten fingernails swirling around the exposed head of my cock. At the same time another hand tickled away at my balls and two more made it under my trembling armpits to dance evilly to their own devilish tune. I grabbed at the fragile strand of control as the unexpected change in tactics once again shook my control but not quite quickly enough and a snort of laughter mixed with a groan of pleasure escaped my lips.

Immediately the plug was given another pump and this time there was no doubt at all of the pain I was in. My entire body thrashed except my hips which stayed rock solid still for fear of worsening my plight. They actually paused in their ticklish assault to watch my limbs shake, fingers and toes curling and all to the sound of silence. Maybe that was why the redhead noticed the rapid shaking of my back and shoulders.

A hand wormed between the pillow and my chin, slowly turning my head to the side. I saw her beautiful face swim into view and burned with shame as she reached out to trace a finger down the salty tracks on my cheeks.

“Why?” She asked and I remembered rule one on the letter: “Always answer a question.”

“I failed.”

There was a pause as she glanced at her fellow sadists then back at me.

“You mean that don’t you?”

“Yes”

“Do you want more?”

“Yes please.” The words were instant, my world focused on obeying them, meeting their needs, making them happy.

“Do you trust us?”

“Yes.”

“Even if we take away your choice? Even if we hurt you?”

“Yes.”

“Then the next time you speak is to ask permission to cum, understand?”

“Yes.”

She lent in and kissed me savagely and I tasted myself on her lips. As our mouths locked someone squeezed the bulb again and I convulsed, somehow managing to neither break the kiss or utter a sound. A tongue dove into my mouth as a reward even as another mouth wrapped itself around my aching cock. Hands found their way back to my ribs and to the inside of my thighs, tickling with carefree abandon.

My body rocked and jerked from the symphony of sensations coursing through it but they were clever and cunning, making me dance to thrust and withdraw from their willing embrace, effectively fucking myself in that talented mouth. The redhead reached out and I felt her hand wrap around the bulb. I kept silent but shivered with anticipation, something she clearly felt through our joined lips. I felt her smile as she almost crushed the bulb in her eagerness and now the kiss broke, my back arching up, my arms straining in their restraints as the pain shot through me like electricity.

As soon as it was obvious I was still silent the mouth below me moved slightly, letting the redhead join her. The two women kissed with my cock the filling in the sandwich. I’d never imagined anything could feel so erotic as two tongues wired against my rock hard member, lapping eagerly at the gallons of pre-cum pumping from my body. A third mouth wrapped itself around the toes of my right foot and the muscles of my legs went rigid at the new wave of pleasure.

The lips on my cock started to move, one mouth pulling back just enough to let the other swallow me whole, tongue lashing the underside while lips hummed and buzzed against me. She pulled back slowly, allowing the suction to do its work before the head slipped loose with an audible pop only for the second mouth to take over and repeat the process.

I was seeing stars but instead of the coldness of space a warm glow was lifting me up. A feeling of belonging, of being loved swept over me and the satisfaction at doing what they’d commanded left me giddy. The commands burned before me, etched into my world and soon, sooner than I’d wanted, I knew I had to obey the second one.

“May I please cum?” I gasped and a voice heavy with sexual desire replied in my ear.

“You’re sure you want to?”

“Yes please!” I was suddenly desperate, feeling my orgasm racing towards me and still lacking permission.

“No matter the price?”

I nodded, fighting to hold back the inevitable for another second or two.

“Then cum!” Everything happened at once. Below me a mouth latched on to my cock and started racing up and down my shaft, lips pressed tightly to my aching member. Another mouth kissed my balls even as hands tickled the hell out of my thighs and hips. Someone switched on a vibrator in the plug, sending deep plunging sensations through the most intimate, sensitive parts of my body. And as I came, at the very moment my jaw dropped open to scream in pleasure, someone gave the bulb another two hard pumps.

Lights burst in front of my eyes, the world turning red. I felt my orgasm tear through me like a tornado, my cum shooting out so quickly and in such quantity it was as if my cock had been attached to a vacuum. The burst of pain from my ass fried every nerve only for a renewed wave of pleasure from the same location to sooth and cool everything a second later. I shook and bucked with wild abandon, my body climaxing like I’d never thought possible until, at last, my strength failed and everything slowly went black.

I awoke to find myself free from my bonds and face up in my bed. My ass was empty and for a brief fleeting moment I was actually disappointed I’d not experienced the plug coming out. Mostly though my mind felt comfortably numb, floating on a delightful sea of contentment fuelled not only by what had happened but by the warmth of three bodies wrapped around me, fingers gently stroking muscles and soothing my aching flesh.

Above me the redhead grinned down. “So was that worth the wait?”

“Mmmmm-hmmmmm.” I moan, words failing me.

“Jess will be happy to hear that.”

“Mmm?” I replied, still flying as the words rose from somewhere to my left.

“It’s my turn next week….”

Great story hope to see more like this

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back