• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Slut Samantha - Sam's Ticklish Experience! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
I had been talking to Sam who told me he liked being Samantha and wanted a first time experience as a 'Slut' with a guy who would exercise control over her. Samantha sent me a photo of her dressed and the 6' accountant in his early 30's and married was appealing and I told him to report to me from work and he could change at my place. Sam arrived the following Friday night directly from the office and had him remove his loafer shoes and he did and his wearing black socks which he then removed showing his feet through sheer tights and exposed I stared at his large feet. He told me size 12's but showed me his strappy heels saying he got the patent shoes off line and after a glass of wine telling me he was my Slut' he changed in the bathroom.

Samantha appealing in light make-up, dark wig and the outfit I had seen in the photo sent to me of black leather skirt, white blouse, the black tights and heels. Telling me his wife away he was free to stay as long as wanted. Having discussed this Samantha knew to expect bondage so was secured to the bed fully dressed on his stomach. I then smiled as I knelt at the end of the bed and slowly removed each strappy shoe and told her she was my dirty bitch as her feet smelled like feet and sniffed them and she instictively tried to pull her feet away and I told her that she was mine to play with, tease and torment all night and there was no escape and lightly stroked one sole then the other making her gasp which was an immediate thrill for me.

I smiled at her as I lightly ran a finger the length of each sole seeing Samantha biting her lips to stifle her need to giggle as her squirming on the bed showed me how ticklish she was. I first using one finger and then several fingers on one foot and then the other and exploring each warm, moist foot through the sheer tights seeing soles wrinkle as toes clenched. Stroking both feet simultaneously saying her foot smell very appealing in tights worn all day. I seeing the embarrassment on her face saying my liking was male feet not female so hers of definite appeal to me being big and smelling like men's feet but in female attire and she was going to be punished for wearing tights!

Stroking under her toes drove Samantha berserk and maintained a consistent light stroking under the toes of each foot and told her she was free to laugh and doing so invite me to give her cause to enjoy herself as I relished in her feelings of vulnerability and helplessness! I persisted in slowly running one finger up and down the soles of her feet and saying her feet sweaty were lubricated naturally so my finger slid the length of the soles of her feet from her heels to her toes. Samantha having tried to fight the tickle was soon laughing and shaking her head from side to side on the pillows and I was savouring every moment spent teasing her feet and adding humiliation saying I loved the fact the feet being tickled had a rich manly scent but looked so appealing in woman's tights and teasingly stroked the soles of her feet slowly but relentlessly.

I told her an experienced tickler that I was going to take my time and enjoy torture tickling her feet and punishing Sam for wearing tights and stroked each foot from heels to toes saying both feet were so appealing and stroking under all of her toes an especially ticklish area I would be exploring I told her. I gave a short break to proceeedings during which Samantha begged me to not tickle her feet as she couldn't stand it admitting Sam being horribly ticklish and hated his feet touched. Winking I then leaned over each foot and sniffed them before massaging them as sensually as I could, feeling them up seeing this not enjoyed by her/him and saying they felt so warm, so moist that they were mine to enjoy for as long as I wanted but I really wanted them bare in all their glory!

Using scissors snipped the toe ends and peeled them down ignoring pleas and protests and in moments gagged Samantha even more vulnerable and added a blindfold saying this would intensify every sensation for my 'Tickle Slut'. I stared at both bare feet in admiration as they very attractive with their gothic black painted toenails and looking so soft and smooth! Smiling seeing Samantha squrim as I told her that her feet were in for the tickling of her lifetime and then indulged in massaging each bare foot and even this gaining a reaction as her feet so sensitive to the slightest touch but both feet smelling so intoxicating and being warm and moist, I was very excited! I relished in rubbing both feet but increasing a feeling of humiliation saying that the aroma of her feet betrayed the fact it were a man's feet' Sam's feet being enjoyed by me!

When both feet very warm I lightly stroked lightly up n' down both bare soles with my fingers and stroked right below the toes which I sensed being horribly sensitive and orally attacked her toes, sucking on each one of her toes and nibbling them as they felt smooth inside my mouth and I licked in between each toe and licked the length of both soles one after the other as Samantha fought not to react but giggles heard by me but now deeper like a guy's which I remarked on making her feel more vulnerable, uncomfortable and helpless! I then used the feather quill on her feet and went ballistic on her soles stroking it up n' down each bare sole and tracing it along the wrinkles appearing on her soles before stopping this torment to suck on her toes again and addicted to their taste which was so appealing! Resuming to my loving stroking along the wrinkles on each sole and then stroked under the bridge of her toes which made her laugh hysterically and told her that her laugh was so appealing as it was deep and masculine.

I stroked both soles from heels to toes and then slid the feather end in between each of her toes as she desperately tried to pull her feet away from me saying she was so ticklish and then Bzzzzz ran the revolving bristles of the sonicare the length of one foot and then the other. The electric toothbrush treatment drove her insane as she squirmed wildly as I indulged in fully exploiting her weakness, her ticklish feet! Privately I enjoying teasing the accountant's feet, feet off limits to everyone including his wife and ran a single finger slowly and deliberately methodically up and down the length of his newly bared feet resulting in her uncontrollable laughter, total torture I was thrilled to deliver relentlessly.

Then tongue teasing started again and slid my tongue in between each of her toes and loved telling her how tasty they were and could not resist saying male executive feet a favourite of mine and later would prove as it would be his; Sam's feet being tormented in his black socks and then bare so she; Samantha being tickled and he; Sam being tickled to balance things out. My tongue teasing was truly tormenting and teasing as I am an experienced lickler and love using my tongue making my victims moan which they always do! Simultaneously lightly stroking the sole of a foot as I nibbled and sucked on the toes of the same foot knowing how embarrassing, humiliating and uncomfortable this was making Samantha feel really got me hard!

The feather used again but the softer feather end drawn along the sole of each foot which teased Samantha maddeningly as she giggled and squirmed on the bed suffering for my pleasure as I told her she'd volunteered and wanted to do though clearly not by being subjected to tickle torture as evident by the fact that clearly this was not being enjoyed by her but this making the meeting all the more exciting for me; thrilled seeing her toes wiggling and feet flexing as the feather stroking continued and included being sawn in between her toes and under them all! Samantha's toes being tickled was unbearable for her so I made a speial effort indulging in fully exploring them; every inch of them so all she could do was shake her head from side to side and giggle hysterically!

"Hmm Samantha your really have such ticklish feet, the tickling sensations must feel diabolical and as I have said you can let go and react properly and I intend teasing you and your feet until you do so something in your own best interest to do, not the time to be brave but let's convince you and run the quill along these delicious soles and in moments Samantha cracked!

"HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAH AHAHAHAHAIT TICKLES! IT TICKLES!HAHAHA!"

"I know it tickles, it's meant to and hearing you laughing hysterically is such an awesome sound and invites me to continue with the tickle assault as I love the sight of ticklish feet reacting to being tickled and hearing my tickle victims suffer in ticklish agony as you are doing Samantha and as Sam will experience doing later!" I said menacingly!

I then discarded the feather and instead stroked the arches of both of Samantha's feet very lightly and effectively so seeing her endure another technique of tortuous tickling which was driving Samantha wild. Unknown to her being the fact my victim was Samantha in name only, I was methodically teasing and tormenting another man's feet and insanely ticklish feet and with Sam's the difference would be that I would tickle them more visciously! Telling Samantha her feet smelled so raunchy and tasted so ripe I again indulged in sucking and nibbling on her toes making her instantly hysterical until stopping to let her breathe, I resumed in delivering a foot massage to her feet! Rubbing her soles telling her that the feet tickling would become more intense and no sooner said than proving it using the electric toothbrush along each bare sole from heels to toes! Again it's revolving bristles violating her feet tickled like crazy and the tool exercised with deadly precision on her most sensitive areas like her arches and her toes!

The foot tickling was extremely intense as replacing it with my fingers again I ran them over both bare soles hearing Samantha laughing her head off only increasing my sadistic lust to indulge in my passion but reminding her wanting in her fantasy to being my slut and controlled by me which she was being and informing her that she was even unintentionally fulfilling her role as I was very aroused by her as I then combined stroking the soles of her feet with nibbling and sucking her toes and licking the length of her feet! More foot massaging entertained by me as the most sensitive feet being warm and sweaty feet and they being my favourites to enjoy torturing as Samantha's giggling uncontrollably was evidence of in her instantaneous reactions to the maddeningly ticklish sensations she was being subjected by me to enduring!

"HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHA HAHATICKLESHAHAHHASTOOPHEEEHEEHAHAHA!"

"I know it tickles Samantha, it really does and my fingers and mouth used simultaneously hellish as someone like me with an obsessive foot-fetish delights in feet and feet like yours so Sam's being big and with a rich masculine smell and so quite unlike a woman's more delicate aroma are perfect which is why you Samantha are suffering for my pleasure; being driven out of your mind; out of control to my delight and fascination as everyone reacts differently but you certainly proving how tickle torture is just that as Sam will equally do so!

Samantha's feet enjoyed by me in all the ways described and then both feet socked again were Sam's feet and mine to tease and torment and both were before socks being slowly peeled off his two sweaty size 12 feet and tortured with tickles and lickles. Having told me he wanted to be used and abused, I later called a friend Geoff to join me and together we dominated and controlled the cross-dressing accountant Samantha who had her 7" dick played with manually and orally by him and endured nipple play from him as a favourite of Geoff's to indulge in as I made sure Samantha - Sam squirmed having her-his feet tickled and lickled throughout the night! In the morning hours as the new day dawned and released exhausted, our ticklish-licklish guest left and I doubt will return but having endured an unforgettable experience that's for sure!

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back