• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK mainstream Byker Grove

ticklstar

TMF Poster
My apologies for not posting this with the UK scenes but i felt it deserved a thread of its own :)

On the British children’s show ‘Byker Grove’ there was a great tickling scene. Two girls (almost teens) are asked if they would take part in a double sawing in half magic trick in which they would both be cut in half at the same time. They accept and enter the cabinet so that their bare feet were next to each other faces. They both complain about the smell at first but then the trick continues. Throughout this whole scene there are great close ups of the fidgeting feet.

After the two magicians (also teens) have sawed them in half (but not drawn the two parts away), one tells the audience that he will now demonstrate that all ‘Nerve endings still worked’. With this the two ‘magicians’ reach towards the two pairs of bare feet and tickle them all over. The audience laugh as the two girls laugh and scream and beg them “To stop” at the tickling. This is during a close up of the feet at either end being tickled. Both feet are also real. The magician ends ‘Seems that everything Is in tact’ as the girls calm down.

Does anyone else remember this. It happened a during the mid 90s. And before anyone asks, no i dont have a copy sadly although i wished i had!

Ticklstar

wow, despite being a regular watcher of the show in the nineties i missed this totally! this is a major major must find clip!!!

it might be possible to find out the episode number and series number. I have a feeling there might be byker grove DVDs about or it might be worth looking for on youtube or something....i'll have a think.

ohhh Yeah...

Snap! Thats the first mention of that i've ever heard outside my own cranium!
I remember, i was eating dinner, Declan Donnelly (of Ant n Dec) was the 'ler, only place its likely to exist is in the BBC archives

I remember this!! The "Grove" is going to put on a talent show and the little one from Ant and Dec is practicing the trick for the show. Once he's cut them in half he says something like "and now for the test" before he starts tickling their feet. Donna Air was one of the onlookers (sadly not tickled) and I remember that as the girls are being tickled there's a close-up of her watching and laughing at what's being done.

Ah the heart pounding moments of youth :firedevil

Arkham

Ready. Fire. Aim.

i remember the scene quite well, although i thought it was one boy and one girl...donkey years old mind now...wouldnt mind seeing it again

This is a clip many have wanted to see for many years! Very nice clip posted there, it must be said. A young Dec is one of the funnier things I've seen lately!
Thanks for posting the link.

Someone had better download this clip before youtube takes it off for being linked from this site too many times.

Someone had better download this clip before youtube takes it off for being linked from this site too many times.

Although I can't say it does anything for me, I've saved it and converted it to WMV in case anyone may be interested. Although it's hard to believe Youtube might delete something as innocuous and innocent as this just because people are linking to it from this site. Are they really that weird? Maybe so.

However, as a clarification, as it is kids, do I understand correctly that posting it here would be against the forum rules, even though it appears innocent enough to me to be posted to any site for children of any age? That might seem a little weird to me too, but of course I don't want to violate or challenge any forum rules (even though I'm pretty sure at least one moderator has posted several mainstream clips with kids in them, but I don't want to question any special moderator privileges either ;) )

Edit: Oops, I guess maybe she isn't a moderator. Either way, I don't want to violate the rules and I guess I'm a bit vague on this one.

Last edited:
Although I can't say it does anything for me, I've saved it and converted it to WMV in case anyone may be interested. Although it's hard to believe Youtube might delete something as innocuous and innocent as this just because people are linking to it from this site. Are they really that weird? Maybe so.

Yes they do, Direct linking send them a feedback from the site it was linked from. Some videos get pulled after being linked from tickletheater and ticklingforum so many times. Thats why people put broken links to youtube so you have to paste and delete added spaces rather than direct linking.

Yes, I understand the reasoning behind the "broken" linking...when its to something which they might determine, more or less arbitrarily, may vioate their terms of service, such as being too "adult" or "inappropriate" or whatever. What's harder to believe is that they would completely arbitraily delete something completely innocent and innocuous as this clip, which is about as "adult" as a Micky Mouse cartoon...or perhaps a McDonald's commercial...for no reason whatsoever other than the fact that it was linked to FROM this site. How do they explain that to the people that post it...if, for example, they were to delete some silly innocent clip like this but leave the same person's clip of, say, a girl in a sexy bikini or something, something which more parents might be more likely to object to their young children seeing on Youtube? That must really confuse and alienate their "mainstream" users, I would think, who might soon begin to wonder if Youtube has any standards or criteria at all for what is and what isn't deemed "appropriate". So, maybe they really are that stupid, although I'd think it could only eventually cost them business to any potential "mainstream" competitors with less arbitrary standards.

Unless this would be considered an issue of copyright violation or something? But if so, that must include a huge number of TV program and movie excerpts, etc. posted at their site, many of them much less "tame" than this clip. Oh well, just another reason to hate Youtube, I guess, as I always have anyway....

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back