• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Punished Affair

Ticklishdruid

The Punished Affair

Asphalt Silverfae was in complete shock when she rolled over in her large king size bed, where her and her husband, Gary Palmer, slept. It was eight AM, on a Sunday, the power couple used this day to spend in bed together roughly fucking, releasing all sorts of pent up energy. However today was different, after Asphalt cried and screamed many unpleasant absurdities to her cheating husband.

That morning Gary had an incoming message that read “Thanks for the tickle session sexy, next time tickle my ass with your tongue more, love Laura. Unfortunately for Gary, Asphalt had a whole day of torment for him and his mistress Laura, a skinny five foot even ivory skinned, emerald green eyed girl. Even more unfortunate for Gary, Asphalt was the first to see the message.

Asphalt took it upon herself to wake up Gary up by blaring metal in his ear. Gary awoke startled, and pissed off. Gary was the Irish billionaire of Chicago, Illinois most expensive men’s casual wear fashion line one could find in the large city.

Little did he know, after swearing at her back, and explaining it would never happen again, Asphalt had also text Laura over for a little fun and torment of Asphalt’s own revenge.
Gary disappeared down the hallway in his plaid pajamas and headed to their titanium and rose pink kitchen to make breakfast for them. He even made Ashphat’s favorite meal, eggs benedict.

Now the beautiful 6 foot 2 curvy, and thick goddess just stood a hair below her six foot five tall and muscular husband, Gary. She tied up her silky, sleek, and straight black hair into a neatly arranged bun on the top of her head. Next she walked over, stomping across the rose quartz floor of their bedroom, to her large walk in closet. Asphalt grabbed a latex corset bra, which hugged her toasted brown DD bosoms, exquisitely. She decided it would be better to go commando and slid a pair over size 12 latex black pants over her round ass.

She applied dark eye makeup and a brought red lipstick to her tan and soft face. Asphalts entire persona and appearance today screamed “dominant woman calling the shots”,
She then went into the guest room where she had tied Laura down. Laura was stripped down to nothing but her silk, baby pink, lace panties and bra.

Laura’s blue eyes meet Asphalt’s burning, passionate brown eyes. Asphalt knew Laura was full of fear.

Before Laura could speak Asphalt grinned at her with her diamond,pearly, white teeth. “Oh hunny, please don’t cry, I just want to have a few laughs and discuss the other night is all”, Asphalt cooed into Laura’s long brown hair.

She had make sure that Laura was put into a spread eagle “X” on the guest bed, and her bare feet were restrained into stocks, with her toes tied separately and open.

Asphalt extended her ten french-tipped nails over Laura’s wiggling body, just above her ears. She then took one index nail and lightly traced the outside of Laura’s left ear. Laura shivered in response.

Behind Asphalt, Gary was tied naked, his hands to each arm of the chair and feet to each leg, unable to move and do anything, except watch his wife work her nails. He knew how devastatingly ticklish those hands could be and felt both guilty and sorry that Laura would go through this.

“Are you ticklish sweetie?” Asphalt asked, pausing to hear Laura’s response.

“Go to hell crazy bitch, no wonder Gary chose to tickle fuck me”, Laura said, spitting in Asphalts face. Laura refused to laugh, but little did she know she was going to be laughing herself silly.

Gary yelled not to listen to Laura but Asphalt wanted the truth.

Asphalt moved to Laura’s soft, and hairless armpits taking both thumbs she drew tiny, and then large drawn out circles around, and around Laura’s armpits.

Laura’s reaction wasn’t as strong or exciting as Asphalt had hoped so she moved to the sides of Laura’s breast where the bottom of the armpit was parallel to the side her of her size B boobs. Asphalt vibrated her 10 fingers there this caused the poor girl to squeal and howl with reckless abandon.

“My, my Laura I believe you are a little ticklish after all dear.”, Asphalt grinned down to Laura.

“FUCK YOU”, Laura screamed at her, trying to bite her hands,

Asphalt laughed at her weak attempt to take her down, and decided to start playing with her ribs. She first began to lightly scrape a single nail between the first two ribs, and then continue until each space, and every inch of rib bone was throughly tickled.

Getting bored of the barely there reactions on Laura’s toned belly and upper body, Asphalt went to the worst place on Laura’s body, the feet.

“Please, Asphalt I’m sorry I’ll leave town and never talk to your husband again, just please not my feet!”, Laura cried, tears running down her face.

“Laura, don’t cry it’s only a little foot tickle”, Asphalt giggled her girly voice mixing with her very stern and dominant tone. She started at the heels, lightly scratching the very edges. Laura did her best not to laugh but unfortunately, her strength was wearing thin.

“Your toes are simply adorable, tell me dear if i were to spend time on each toe would that drive you insane?” Asphalt smirked. She stared Laura down at the head of bed like a wolf about to pounce.

“PLEASE NOT MY TOES!” Laura’s brown eyes were frozen in terror realizing Asphalt was about to torment the most ticklish and most sensitive part on her body, the toes.

Asphalt began by tracing one nail up and down the stem of her big toe. Ticklish flames of torment ripped through Laura as she screamed and guffawed in ticklish agony. Asphalt stopped to giggle at the wet stain on Laura’s pink panties.

“Are you a little horny my dear?” Asphalt giggled.

Suddenly the air changed, understanding washed over both Laura and Asphalt. The two women looked at each other and stared before Laura shook with fear, not wanting her toes to be tickled any more by those damn vicious nails. She could not deny that there was something addictively arousing about Asphalt’s tickling touches.

Laura caught her breath, her body soaked with sweat and lust.

Gary sat behind the two women, erection so tight against his skinny jeans it actually hurt so bad he thought he was going to puke.

“You know I’ve always been curious about a threesome with another sexy woman and you dear are quite lovely”, Asphalt grinned.

Suddenly the energy in the room turned from doom and vengeance to arousal and a thirst to explore. Asphalt cut Gary loose from the chair and Laura.

“I-I haven’t ever done that but I would like to try”, Laura said, shyly with a tinge of embarrassment.

Asphalt tied Laura this time face down her panties and bra now removed, leaving Laura in her most vulnerable form. “Honey, can you please come over here, I need your help”, Asphalt grinned motioning for Gary to come over. She whispered some unknown sentence into Gary’s ear, in which he chuckled.
Gary kept Laura’s well toned ass cheeks spread, while Asphalt begin trace up and down the curve of her prisoner’s inner ass cheek skin. It made her shiver and tickled like crazy. Asphalt never stopped but instead smiled at her beautifully captive victim begging for mercy and release. Suddenly her tactic changed she lightly scraped the 35 year old’s asshole sending her captor into mind numbing bliss. All Laura could do was arch her lower back allowing more access.

Asphalt grabbed something that was vibrating beside her, now spreading Laura’s naked bare pussy lips and applying the hitachi wand right to her G spot.

Laura screamed with pleasure and release squirting all over the silk sheets that lay beneath her.

Gary then inserted himself inside her tight asshole while Asphalt worked over Laura’s clit and G spot. The married couple kissed each other passionately while Laura came over and over in the background.

Asphalt untied Laura in which the two 35 year olds hugged and Laura waved bye to Gary, leaving their home.
“Well that was one bloody fun of night eh?” Gary chuckled wrapping his arms around his wife’s hips and kissing her deeply.

“Oh no, we aren’t done, did you think I forgot about punishing you?”, Asphalt grinned. She laughed as she walked down the hallway leading Gary into their bedroom. She tied him spread eagle to their large king size bed. She then applied a silky black blindfold to his eyes.

Ticklish Druid 2019 all rights reserved

Last edited:
Awesome! I usually prefer true stories, but this was pretty damn captivating. How could Laura walk after all that? &#55357;&#56832;

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back