• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Friday Night Fetish 2 (FFF/M, Adult)

BOFH666

2nd Level Red Feather
Part 1 - useful but not required reading.

I stared up at the ceiling as the seconds ticked by fighting a sense of deja vu. Once more darkness embraced me, once more my heart raced as I awaited my visitors. A week on and the previous experience still felt surreal, had I really endured their torment so willingly? Was I remembering the pleasure and comfort of being owned accurately or was it just an excuse to avoid remembering the pain? Or was I just delusional, so desperate to not be alone I’d convinced myself three gorgeous women had chosen me as their… as their what? Experiment? Pet? Project? Victim?

The word “lover” loomed in my mind but was immediately rejected. Even if it was true something in me simply couldn’t accept it. I should have asked, made sure… but no, no that wasn’t the deal. Trust them they’d said, trust them to lead me through this new experience I thought I wanted so badly. Put myself in their hands and trust they’d take me to all those wonderful places I’d been dreaming of for so long.

Despite it being safely hidden in the desk drawer I could feel the presence of their latest instructions pulsing away in the dark. The words were etched on the ceiling, inky black against the velvet darkness yet I could still see them clear as day. I’d followed them as best I could and now all I could do was wait.

Seconds became minutes and I felt my heart beat faster. Two, five, ten, twenty… were they coming? Had I failed already? What if they didn’t, what would I do, should I give up, when should I give up, when would I dare close my eyes and sleep? I started to pant as the nerves rose, breath coming in short, shallow gasps as I staved off panic. I felt tears prick my eyes and in the instant before they could fall the door swung open.

This time I got to watch them enter, even if only as vague shadows. The redhead, the blonde and the brunette slid into the dark, backlit from the dimly lit corridor like something out of myth, spirits moving from one world to another with evil intentions. I ached to steal a proper look but my orders were clear. Look up, stretch out and wait. The door slid shut behind them, plunging the room back into darkness and I heard the rustle of cloth hitting the ground.

Without a word they settled down around the bed and quickly secured my wrists and ankles. This time my arms were held straight out from my sides with no slack in the ropes at all to make sure I remained where they put me. My legs were spread-eagled to the bottom corners and given a little room to move. By the time they were done with their preparations my cock was rock solid and already leaking pre-cum just from their presence so close to me.

“Alright sweetie, here’s how tonight is going to go.” The words were a whisper in my ear, Jess’s lips so close they tickled my skin as I jumped in surprise. Or at least tried to, the bondage was too solid to do more than let me twitch.

“One of my favourite games is a little something called Edge or Empty.” I actually felt the flutter of excitement at the word “empty” in the warm caress of her breath. “Tonight we’re going to give you a taste so you know how to play, okay?”

I nodded, already wondering what they had in mind though if Jess’s reaction was any indication it was likely to be intense.

“Good boy.” A hand stroked my hair and to my shock I heard myself let out a soft groan of desire.

“Oh if he’s that keen we need to be a bit crueler about this!” The voice belonged to the redhead and I winced as I remembered the sensation of the inflatable anal plug stretching me out. I should have known better though, of course they wouldn’t simply repeat themselves, not when there were so many other ways to torture their pet.

A hand traced down my chest, skirting the base of my cock before palming my full balls in a strong grip. “She’s got a point slave.” This time my reaction to the words was a physical shiver and I heard Jess laugh as she felt my balls tremble in her hand.

“You can make all the noise you like but move anything except your head and neck and….” Without warning she closed her fist, squeezing my nuts hard in her grip. I gasped as pain arrowed through me, the pit of my stomach suddenly on fire. She only held on for a couple of seconds but that was enough to make the point. With a click a dim light switched on in the corner, letting me see their naked bodies and they mine as Jess rested her chin on my chest, looking up at me.

“You know you’re going to beg me to do that before we’re done, right?” Jess asked in a sultry tease.

“No way.” I said quickly, not able to imagine why I’d ever do such a thing. She just laughed and patted the throbbing head of my dick with the flat of her palm.

“We’ll see. Now let’s get started. First of all, Edging!”

Without another word she wrapped her hand around my cock and started to give me the best hand job of my life. Granted I hadn’t had a huge amount of experience up to now but my eyes practically rolled back in my head as she coated my rock hard shaft in the drooling pre-cum my body was more than happy to supply before gently sliding her fingers over the exposed head.

“Holy fuuuuuu….” I couldn’t finish the cry as she pumped her hand, hard, up and down my shaft but the demonstration of what awaited if I disobeyed her rules was still burning in my gut and somehow I kept my hips still. I settled for letting my eyes roll back as my neck arched back, mouth hanging open in pleasure. It had only been a few seconds, no more than a minute at most yet I could already feel the cum boiling in my tender balls, that familiar need to explode building up and up and up…

She stopped. With no warning her hand vanished leaving my aching cock dripping and needy and helpless. The sense of loss was overwhelming and a whimper escaped my lips.

“Aww, poor thing, here let me help…” Once more the words were whispered so close they were more felt than heard and her hand was back on me. Her fingers pitter-pattered all over my prick from the base to the tip and back again sending little sparks bursting in front of my eyes.

“Oh god, oh god, oh oh oh….” The words became grunts as she encircled my purple head with her fingertips and slowly pulled them up to a point right on the slit then slid them back down again. My muscles trembled at the oddly painful stimulation but I didn’t care as I felt my release rushing at me once more. And, just as before, she stopped dead a few scant seconds before the point of no return.

“FUCK!” I yelled, frustration bursting through me.

“Maybe later.” She purred and without warning I felt her warm, wet mouth drop over me for a few quick thrusts along the length of my shaft, lips suctioned tight against my length, tongue lashing the tip. As she popped off, a strand of pre-cum keeping her lip connected to me, I couldn’t help trying to follow her up with my hips. Immediately her hand shot to my balls, trapping them in her grip tightly enough to prevent escape but not tight enough to cause pain. At least not yet.

My breath caught in my throat as I waited to be punished for disobedience. Instead, her hand still wrapped around me, she laughed.

“Seems our toy needs some help following the rules. We’ll take your mind off things baby, give you something else to focus on.” I felt fingertips land under each armpit and on each sole. “Let’s see what this does. Ladies… “

Instantly the fingers slashed across my flesh pulling howls of laughter from my already over-stimulated flesh with no difficulty at all. At the same time Jess squeezed hard, flattening my balls in her grip and causing me to cry out in pain. She went a lot harder this time and I felt the jolt burn through me and yet, somehow, it wasn’t quite as bad as that first time.

“Oh my god, look at his cock!” The red head cried and I heard the surprised laughter from her co-conspirators. Jess eased her grip but didn’t release it completely.

“Wow, I think he likes this!” She said gleefully. “Let’s see, if I do this…” She gave a few quick squeezes with her fist and I groaned with pain on each one.

“Every fucking time!” The brunette at my feet exclaimed happily. “That’s awesome!”

I tried to focus through the laughter and the pain. It took another four pumps of my balls until I realised what was happening. With every jolt of pain from my abused genitalia my cock let a fresh dollop of pre-cum leak out and add to the already-plentiful supply of lubrication. Finally Jess released her death grip and started circling the flat of her palm against my now well coated cock head.

“You getting how this works yet sweetie?” She asked casually, placing a finger on my balls as if checking my pulse while waving her fellow tormentors to stillness.

“N….nooohhhhhh.” I moaned back, fighting to keep still despite the overwhelming need to fuck her hand.

“When you’re edged we give you almost all the pleasure you could want. Almost… but not quite!” My balls tightened up and she quickly pulled her hand away. The instant everything relaxed she put it back on and started the swirling stimulation again.

“Bringing you to the edge of release… but never over it.” The look of dawning horror on my face was enough to set all three of them laughing and Jess once again dipped her head to suck me for a few blissful moments.

“By the time we’re done your balls are full to bursting. Your whole body accccching….” This time she shot up my body to drag her naked and very, very wet pussy over my cock. “…. to explode.” She slid back down, expertly guiding my throbbing head to the very edge of her slit, the outer folds sucking me in just a fraction.

“Hell we’re so fucking good at this we can screw you slowwwwwwly…” She eased herself back, letting my dick slip inside of her and pulling a groan of pleasure from me that I’d swear could be heard from the next planet. “…. to keep you on the edge while we get off.” She jerked upwards, forcing me out of her with an audible pop.

“Eventually you get so desperate to cum you’ll agree to any torture just for that split second of relief knowing full well you’re going to spend the next few hours screaming!” She signalled to the others and they shot back to the attack, fingers ravaging my armpits and feet. Swirling and dancing so quickly I shrieked with laughter, head rocking from side to side as I fought desperately to keep everything else still.

Jess once again let the tip of my cock slip into her waiting pussy but this time held still. To my horror I realised she was checking to see if I could do the same while she luxuriated in the ticklish vibrations of laughter racing through my defenceless body. After maybe thirty seconds she slowly let herself settle down on me, clenching my dick tightly with her pussy as she carefully studied my face. When I was fully embedded in her and she was sitting on my pubic bone she gave me a wicked smile then started to slam up and down on my waiting member.

It was too much, staying still was simply an impossible task and I felt my hips buck in time, matching her thrusts as I fucked her. She actually indulged me for a few pumps, just enough to make the frustration of denial all the worse when she lifted herself off me and grabbed hold of my balls.

“There’s good news though, at least for tonight.” She slowly started to squeeze, building up the pressure so I had time to think about, and dread, what was coming.

“As this is your first time and this is just a taster to get you used to the game we’re going to stop edging you.” The pain was starting to pound in my stomach as her fingers drew closer together and I couldn’t help crying out.

“We’re even going to let you cum…” The words were accompanied by a quick pump of my cock with her free hand which felt amazing as my skin was stretched tight as she pulled my balls away from my body.

“Once you’ve earned it of course!” Keeping her grip tight she threw a leg over my hips, turning to face away from me as she slid down on my cock once more. The new angle was intense and made all the more so by the pain pounding through me. I felt her adjust her grip then slam her fist back towards the base of my cock letting my balls pop from her fist with such force I thought they were going to explode.

I screamed. No words, no swearing and, I realised much later, no thought of safe words or begging. It was just noise as the fire that tore through me and the pleasure that rode with it as her pussy clenched down tightly on my trapped dick met and merged. I had no idea how but somehow I stayed still, hanging on to obedience as my path to salvation.

“The bad news is you’re going to hate this next part sweetie…” Jess laughed as she pulled her fingers in tight at the base of my cock, trapping my swollen balls and stretching the skin tight over them as they twitched in her grip. I felt a willing mouth drop over my right foot and a fresh burst of ticklish agony raced the length of my body, laughter pouring unbidden and uncontrolled from my lips as the inevitable tongue dove between my captured toes. I didn’t know if it was having a gorgeous woman riding my dick, the frustration of edging or the pain of having my balls repeatedly savaged but this was suddenly the most intense tickling I’d ever endured. Scrabbling to follow their directions I forced my limbs to stay still, muscles standing out as every last one tensed to resist the dreadful need to flee. I tried to channel every impulse to move into the one thing I was allowed to do as my head thrashed violently from side to side as I howled with laughter.

“Sorry…” The word was whispered in my ear and was so unexpected it shocked me back to reality for a moment. I saw the redhead sliding down the bed, stopping at my hips as she reached out her right hand, nails extended towards my trapped testicles… and the world dissolved around me.

I’d feared more pain but they had nothing so pedestrian in mind. Instead she simply tickled my trapped balls with a gentle, persistent touch. It was like a thousand ticklish needles stabbed me, all at once. Every touch hurt but the pain was a good one and let the strongest tickling sensation I’d ever felt burst over my senses.

“FUCK!” The word was ripped from my throat as I arched my neck, actually lifting my hips and Jess off the bed from my head pressing into the mattress. “OHGODNO! Nooonnnononono… PLEASEpleasepleasenossssstooooahahahapppppp.” The words rolled together, merged and became gibberish as the laughter overwhelmed me. My head spasmed forward, dropping us back to the mattress and the moment my ass made contact with the sheet Jess rolled her body forward, up and back giving me the most wonderful deep, slow fuck. Even that single stroke contained more pleasure than most nights of full-on sex had to that point and when she came to rest I wanted nothing more than to experience it just once more.

“Oh that hit the spot!” The redhead laughed. “Did you see his balls jump?”

“No… let’s try again.” Jess replied with a wicked laugh, repeating the move with a slight twist at the top that pulled a ragged groan from my abused throat. “Fuck that’s sexy.” She moaned and I felt her pussy cream slide down my cock. The mouth at my foot lifted away with a sucking sound, kissing my toes as it was replaced with fingers, the brunette moving up to get a better view.

“I missed it, do it again!” She complained and Jess was only too happy to oblige. I could feel my cum boiling in my trapped testicles but had no way to cum until Jess relaxed her grip. This time even through the ticklish agony that was fast consuming me I felt the twitch and spasm they’d been seeing and groaned as a finger tickled along in rhythm.

“Fuck… I can’t wait.” Jess said and her voice was husky with desire.

“Oh come on, five more minutes?” The brunette pleaded, clearly enjoying my suffering.

“No fucking chance.” Jess punctuated the words with another slow, rolling bob but to my delight she didn’t come to rest at the end, instead moving smoothly into a second and then a third. She twisted her head to look back over her shoulder at me, though I could barely make her out as my head thrashed around and tears pricked my eyes as the frustration started to build alongside the tickling.

“Ready to experience Empty sweetie?” She growled the words, making them a threat rather than a question. When I didn’t respond she followed up with: “Ready to cum?”

I nodded frantically and she laughed. “Me first.”

She abandoned the slow teasing roll and started to fuck me hard and fast. My dick was rock hard, the skin pulled tight and every inch liberally coated in her juices which kept things nicely slippery. The redhead also sped up, her fingers now flying over my ready-to-burst nuts as she tickled me into insanity. The brunette, reluctant to give up her front row seat, abandoned my feet and started running her hands up and down my thighs.

Oddly it was that last one that gave me the most trouble. Everything else was sensory overload while that was simple tortuous tickling that quickly had me wanting to kick and thrash to get away. Gasping with the effort I tensed my muscles, my toes curling with the strain of staying still as Jess rode me hard and my gut rolled with the mix of pain and pleasure.

“Oh FUCK!” Jess cried and she convulsed around me, shoving herself down on my cock as hard as she could. Her pussy clenched so hard I cried out… then to my shock I felt myself climax seemingly in sympathy. Only this was unlike any orgasm I’d ever had as my cum was still trapped by Jess’s death grip. My body convulsed and I grunted in pleasure, my cock twitching inside its delightful prison but nothing came out. Then came the pain, a fresh rush of agony twisting my insides as the pressure of orgasm found no release. The cry became a scream and I felt the tears fall freely.

“Holy shit…” The brunette breathed as Jess collapsed off me, clearly momentarily spent. “Did he just…?”

The redhead nodded and I thought I could see a hint of concern in her face. “Yep, he came.”

“That had to suck!” The brunette was positively giddy. “I’ve never seen a guy’s balls jump around like that! God I bet they’re sensitive right now.” She lent forward and swirled her fingernails around my right nut and the sound that tore from my throat was an almost inhuman mix of laughter, scream and groan of desire.

“Wait…” Jess interrupted, still panting as she recovered. “He’s mine tonight, wait your turn.”

“You can’t be serious!”

“After that ride you’d better believe I’m serious!” She turned to address the redhead. “Take over for me?”

Without a word the redhead looped her fingers around my sack just in front of Jess’s hand then, in perfect sync, she tightened her grip as Jess released hers. In one smooth motion they’d transferred control without giving me a moment of respite but without bringing additional pain either.

Jess turned to smile down at me. “If he can do that after just a couple of sessions the last thing we want to do is break our new toy too early, right sweetie?” I nodded quickly, tears still damp on my cheeks. Strangely I didn’t feel embarrassed by them, instead they were almost liberating as no-one seemed to treat it as anything out of the ordinary.

“Besides, that didn’t suck… this sucks!” Jess dropped her head and swallowed my cock, still slick with her juices, into her willing mouth. Her head bobbed so quickly I thought she was going to blur, her tongue lashing at me and driving me back to the point of release. My cum boiled and shoved at the blocked path to freedom and I started to groan then pant as another orgasm loomed. I felt Jess grin savagely then throw herself down, taking my cock all the way to the back of her throat as she tapped the redhead on the hand. With a satisfied moan she sent vibrations pulsing through my dick at the exact same moment the vice grip on my balls vanished.

I came harder than I’d ever done in my life, sending streams of spunk down Jess’s throat. She had her hands placed firmly on my hips, forcing me down and helping me avoid moving my hips which just added to the feeling of her domination over me. My jaw dropped open in a silent cry, eyes wide and staring at nothing as I kept coming for ten, twenty, thirty long seconds until, finally, I felt the tide ebb. Jess pulled off me with a pop and made a show of swallowing whatever was left. While I was staring, transfixed at the show, her right hand wrapped around my still-hard dick and began slowly pumping.

“Was that good for you?” She asked with a laugh, my shocked silence more than enough of an answer. “Well hold on to something sweetie, that’s just the start!”

The start? I didn’t understand, I’d just erupted what felt like more cum than I’d ever spent in my life to that point, what more was there? I started to register the tingling mix of pleasure and pain as she worked my cock up and down and realisation hit me.

“No…” I looked at her with horror and she gave me a smile that was all teeth.

“Yep. Empty. As in we’re going to milk you dry.”

“Wait…”

“And I don’t mean another time or two until it just dribbles out. I mean dry as in no pre-cum, no glistening sheen over this lovely head, no sign that you’ve got anything left to give.”

“Oh god!” The words left my mouth in a terrified rush but my dick was still hard and growing harder still as her words played in my mind.

“Although as it’s your first time… when you cum beg me to hurt you and we’ll stop.” I threw her a shocked look and she parried with a pout that could set an ice cube on fire. “Okay, fine, I’ll even throw in a kiss. You’ve earned it.”

Without another word she let her hand speed up, making sure to grip the head tightly as she went up and past before sliding back down, letting it pop out from between her fingers with a stab of pain. At the same time the other two women slid to either side and began to tickle my ribs, stomach and neck with little light fleeting touches designed to send me into ticklish nirvana and further stoke the fires of desire.

“Oh, and you can move now if you want.” Jess said casually. It was as if someone had broken a dam. Instantly my body started to writhe in its restraints as a wave of giggles and groans poured from my lips. My mind started to slip into a warm, fuzzy place as I relaxed into their attentions, the flight or fight response turning into pleasure. I heard my breath start to turn into short, sharp pants as Jess pushed me towards a second orgasm but now there was a growing pounding of pain to go with the pleasure. My cock was so sensitive the lightest touch felt like fire and Jess wasn’t being light. My aching balls surged and I felt a second wave of cum spurt upwards only to be caught by surprise as Jess dropped her mouth over me once again.

My eyes rolled shut as I cried out first in pleasure then, a few seconds later as Jess used her lips to keep on milking me, in pain. “Wait, wait!” I gasped and there was a pause from all three of my tormentors. I forced my eyes open and the sight that awaited me almost made me spurt a third load on the spot.

Jess was still locked around my cock, looking up at me with one raised eyebrow and a mischievous glint in her eyes. The other two had moved up to rest their heads on my bound arms and whisper in my ears what they all wanted.

“You know what she wants.”

“Just ask her.”

“Beg her to hurt you.”

“And you’ll be free.”

“It’s what she wants.”

“It’s what we all want.”

“You’ll even get a kiss.”

I realised with a shock exactly what the grand finale was likely to involve and for a moment almost bailed. But what options did I have? They’d break me in the end and the truth was, to my surprise, I wanted that kiss.

“Please hurt me Jess.” The words were quiet but steady and I kept my eyes trained on hers. She hung there for a second or two, stare boring in to me before pulling away and wrapping her fingers around me once final time, her lips pressed firmly together. The other two stayed where they were, heads nestled on my biceps as they studied my face.

The pressure was instant and brutal, though whether because she went harder than before or my body was just hurting from the abuse I didn’t know. My head flew back, mouth hanging open, every cord on my neck standing out as I gave a yell of pain that almost ripped my throat out. Then, almost as quickly as it had come, the pain vanished and Jess moved like lightning, She sprawled on my naked body, lips finding mine as she kissed me deeply, my captured spunk mingled with the lingering traces of her juices falling into my waiting mouth as she did so.

Our tongues wrestled and I luxuriated in the kiss. If you’d asked me to do this a few weeks earlier I’d have recoiled in horror. Now it felt natural, hell I felt blessed to receive such attention. Slowly she pulled back, hands reaching out to guide first the brunette then the redhead in for a long, tender kiss as each of them tasted the mix of our mutual release on my tongue.

When they were done I was left with Jess kneeling astride me, her glorious figure so alluring that even in my exhausted condition I could feel my dick trying to twitch back to life.

“So you know, the next time we play you’ll need to make a choice, Edge or Empty. Once you do we’re going to take you right to the limit. No mercy like you were shown tonight. We’ll use you and abuse you until you’re on the verge of losing your mind. And if you’re very lucky we’ll even use you as our own private sex toy while we torture you.” She grinned brightly, running her fingernails across my chest hard enough to leave thin white lines behind. “Any problems with that sweetie?”

My heart raced at the thought, dreading the idea and yet, somehow, a flutter of excitement pattered in my stomach. I drew a deep breath, looked Jess in the eye and with a small smile replied: “As you wish…ma’am.”

The brunette reached out and grabbed my hair, turning my face to hers as she gave me a cold calculating stare.

“Just remember sub, when you address me it’s Mistress, not Ma’am. And you’d better use my full title!”

“Yes Mistress Ruby.”

“Better. Try and remember that next week. I’m less… forgiving in my punishment than Jess here.”

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back