• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Few more UK mainstream

ticklstar

TMF Poster
Don’t try this at home: I know this has already been mentioned but i too caught this clip. Daring TV show which has a part in which a man goes around high streets getting people to take part in little dares. On week he had to trick people to getting into the stocks and have their bare feet covered in dog food. Three women were chosen to do this. When they see the big dogs coming towards them the looks on their faces say it all. The dogs lick the food off as the women laugh. However -unlike the previous post i dont remember the women being all that attractive and they didnt appear that ticklish and said 'it felt nice' and jumped when the dogs bit their feet.
Still a nice clip

Ghost Train: Saturday morning show during the late 80s. Female presenter is placed bare feet in the stocks as she interviews a pop star. The pop star reaches towards one of her cute feet and tickles it briefly. She laughs and says ‘No please don’t’. This didn’t looked planned either.

Neighbours: Australian soap where in one episode a good looking girl falls off a fence and hurts her ankle. Back at home her boyfriend offers to massage her foot. She agrees and the camera zooms right into her bare foot. The boys covers his hands in oil and slides his fingers up her sole. The camera turns to her face as she smiles and sniggers trying to hold in the laughter. The boy asks ‘Did that hurt?” which she replies “No….It tickled” with a little smile on her face. The teen girl in this clip was the beautiful Brooke Satchwell.

Marion and her merry men: Children’s show which was a take off of Robin Hood. The Sheriff created a torture machine in which the captive would be shackled up against the wall as a machine with feathers revolves across their soles. Both Maid Marion and another woman fall victim to this and have their feet tickled.

Again sadly i only have a copy of the 'Neighbours' clip and thats all. Does anyone else remember the other clips?

Ticklstar

Yes, good stuff!! Thanks for posting!

Bandit

Attachments

• TDMfeathhot2.jpg
    TDMfeathhot2.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 295
  • femdom-tickle-torture_image.jpg
    femdom-tickle-torture_image.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 268
  • tumblr_m82s7sUjsj1rb7syxo1_r2_1280.jpg
    tumblr_m82s7sUjsj1rb7syxo1_r2_1280.jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 269
  • Soundproofed - man bound tickled teased.jpg
    Soundproofed - man bound tickled teased.jpg
    430.1 KB · Views: 340
  • feather cock male tickle bound cartoon.jpg
    feather cock male tickle bound cartoon.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 545
Ghost Train Scene

I remember seeing the Ghost Train scene as a kid! I was only about 6 or 7 at the time and was thrilled when it happened but disappointed as I had never used the video recorder before and so didn't manage to record it! It was at the beginning of the show and the presenters had a mortal enemy (in the show) and he had captured them and been torturing them. It didn't actually show this but it was explained by the female presenter. She is, in fact, Jenny Powell who now co-hosts Wheel of Fortune here in the UK! She was interviewing the pop-star Adam Ant and he said something like "You've got some cute feet" and then proceeded to tickle her soles briefly. She begged for him to stop which he did (all too quickly unfortunately!!).

Hope this helps

Bye for now,

TklFeet1

Well I'll be damned...

I was 6 or 7 myself, and I do remember that programme and that scene! I'm not sure if it was Jenny Powell in that scene, but by crikey, would be great to stroke her golden brown soles, eh?

I remember her barefoot in the stocks, but the tickling I can't remember. All I do know was a bloke was going to pour cottage cheese all over her bare feet. Yikes! I'll let you fellas into something. That scene started my obsession with bare feet in stocks, which eventually let to tickling (thank Ninja Turtles for that), and that's the truth!

Glad someone remembers this gem of a scene!

pic of the lady who was tickled

Glad you remember it. Interesting to hear that this got you into stocks. I too must of been only 8 at the time (even had the official T-Shirt). Both the previous posts were slightly right.

One woman emplied theyd spent the summer being chased and tortured. It wasnt Jenny Powell but was another golden skinned lady - ive even got her signed picture upstairs somewhere (yes i was a HUGE fan). She was Called Sabra and can be seen at the address below: Shes the one at the front:-

http://www.paulmorris.co.uk/satkids/ghosttrain.htm

I think the tickling popstar was 'Hallo James' who did comment on her feet before tickling.

Ticklstar

Last edited:
Ticklstar, Do you remember much about the Marion episode. I've seen some episodes on tape at a video store near me entitled 'Maid Marion and Her Merry Men' then they have a subtitle. I've seen two different boxes(tapes) with a picture of a women and some scrubby looking men on the covers. I thought they were comodies. What was the tickling scene like was it extended, good laughing ect...

The best I could find, from much research (a very tough subject on the web - all the links are dead.) This is the closest I can come to a possible episode:

http://www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Set/2592/episodes.html

Series Four, Ep. 2

Bouncy Sheriff
broadcast January 12, 1994

Guy has filled the castle with his useless toys, and the King wants the Sheriff to get rid of them - under threat of being turned into an inflatable bouncy Sheriff for Guy's enjoyment. Meanwhile, Marian has had enough of the Men's sexist attitudes, and is leaving. Against her better judgement, she takes a job with Rose selling shoddy housing, and finds herself imprisoned - and the Men aren't far behind her. It looks like the King's new torture machine is going to get a real workout! With John Dallimore as WEASEL and Alastair Galbraith as WALTER

And, apparently, our actress is the Conan O'Brien looking lass in this pic http://www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Set/2592/series2.jpg
Though, admittedly, not so much in this http://www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Set/2592/chicken2.jpg

So, start digging up those old tapes....somebody has to have this.....

Well, this show is still on BBC1 on Fridays at around 4:30 on CBBC. If you are wanting this clip id start there! I think finding this episode on video is very unlikely. And yes these are comedies.....but not very funny ones :)

'Rose' is the other girl who got foot tickled but i think the episode described above has already been shown lately.

This clip is NOTHING to get excited about. Infact its very poor, no laughing, no close up, lame tickling and VERY short.

All i have is a picture from a cartoon book (quite large image) in which Prince John and the Sheriff have been hooked up to the machine and are laughing themselves into tears.

Ticklstar

Ps Thanks for the links but they dont appear to be working :)

talking of Jenny Powell, she first started off her TV life on a show called "No Limits" which was the brainchild of Jonathan King. She co starred with a blonde haired bloke (who never did anything other than that one show) and they presented it from different parts of the UK filming on location. There was one show when they were at some coastal loc. and were filming in a castle. Jenny Powell ended up in stocks with her shoes and socks off and as she introduced the next band her co presenter reached accross and just as he began to tickle her feet the music video came on. Not much perhaps...it was, however, more that I could have hoped for. Missed the appearance on the ghost train though :mad:

Arkham

I only remember seeing male members of Marion's Merry Men being tickle on the sheriff's tickling machine. After they are rescued the sheriff and king are placed on the machine. All obviously faked but what a great idea!

Here are a few 'real' scenes that I can remember.

On SMTV (Saturday morning kids program) there have been several instances where the lovely Cat Deeley has been tickled under her arms and on her knees by her co-presenters each time jumping about three foot in the air. No foot tickling though unfortunately.

On rival Saturday morning program FBI, presenter Kate Heavenor (who already admitted to having ticklish feet - see Toyou444's list) was having a pedicure while interviewing pop star Lolly at a health spa and keep stopping a giggling saying "I have to concetrate really hard. I have the most tickly feet".

Also I remember a time on Blue Peter when then presenter Katy Hill was demonstrating toe-wresting (honestly!) with her male co-presenter but keep saying "Don't touch my feet!" as he tried to link their big toes adding "I'm really ticklish!" and then appear to have to really concentrate while he finally linked their toes.

I also remember a segment on an episode of 80's "Yoof" TV programme "Network 7" where they were trying to see if identical twins were telepathic by separting them and putting one through "an experience" and seeing if the other could pick up on it. So they took a pair of female Asian twins, put them in separate rooms and then tickle the foot of one of them. The tickler was rubbish and was using some sort of stick with a little model hand on the end. This only caused occasional giggles. Not surprisingly the other twin didn't pick up on this but did look glad it wasn't her when she was told what was happening to her twin. To add insult to injury, the tickler abandoned the stick and started using his finger to much better effect just as they moved on to the next item.

I'll can't think of any others at the moment.

Hope you enjoy.

SClubTickler

Attachments

• 15episodfoto5.jpg
    15episodfoto5.jpg
    162.1 KB · Views: 42
  • 15episodfoto4.jpg
    15episodfoto4.jpg
    154.6 KB · Views: 43
  • 15episodfoto3.jpg
    15episodfoto3.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 67
  • 15episodfoto2.jpg
    15episodfoto2.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 86
  • 15episodfoto1.jpg
    15episodfoto1.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 79
  • 15episodfoto8.jpg
    15episodfoto8.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 40
  • 15episodfoto7.jpg
    15episodfoto7.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 56
  • 15episodfoto6.jpg
    15episodfoto6.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
Dang, those are some good finds. Cat Deeley and Katy Hill ticklish (on her feet)? Sweet... That Katy Hill reminds me of my ex, cos she can't pronounce her R's. I love a girl who can't pronounce her R's. It's so sweet... er... I should shut up...

OOOOOHHHH! Please give me more details about Cat Deeley!!! Anything! What she was wearing, how she was sitting.....how long they got her for....did she giggle. I can't believe that she's been nabbed SEVERAL times! As much as you can remember about each instance, I would be much grateful! I'm so excited I'm losing my grasp of grammar! Thanks so much for posting about this! I love this thread! If anyone has copies of any of these Cat Deeley(even though it would be in PAL format probably) clips, please let me know:[email protected] and maybe we can arrange a trade or something. I know this is probably doubtful but you never know!!! Thank you again!

Last edited:
Sorry nontkl I can't remember what she was wearing or how she was sitting. What I do remember though is the first time she was tickled either Ant or Dec (I don't pay much attention to them) reached out and tweaked Cat's knee causing her to jump. Her reaction was more of an "ooh!" shocked expression than an giggle or a laugh but it certainly looked very genuine to me. I think she said "I told you not to do that" or something similar.

The second time, her co-presenter was the God Awful 'H' from the God Awful band Steps. He reached under her arm pit and gave her a quick tickle. Reaction was more or less the same however she did look and point at him afterwards as if to say stop it.

I don't have either of these on tape.

I used to thing that I really ought to find something better to on Saturday mornings that just watch kid's TV (being almost 30) but little things like that make it still seem like a good idea.

I've also just remembered another 'real' scene. It was on the BBC's breakfast time program many years ago when I was only about 11. Presenter Selina Scott was interviewing the notoriously naught Rod Hull and his hand (more arm really) puppet Emu who had a reputation of wresting interviewers to the floor and rolling around with them (it was the emu honest!). I can only assume that Ms Scott thought she would be safe as she was a woman. Anyway, at one point through the interview Rod told Selina that you could tell the age of any emu by counting the rings on its feet. So Selina did this and the emu flinched. Rod said she was tickling him and the next thing was that the emu pounced on her and threw her shoes off and Rod said "How would you like it if you were ticklish" and then the emu tickled her stockinged feet. She burst into hysterical laughter and Rod said "Oh. You are ticklish" and proceded to tickle her for about 30 seconds after which they were both on the floor. Afterwards she had to sit down and compose herself and wipe the tears from her eyes.

Anybody know of any more UK mainsteam?

SClubTickler

Attachments

• 17episodf5.jpg
    17episodf5.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 54
  • 17episodf4.jpg
    17episodf4.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 60
  • 17episodf3.jpg
    17episodf3.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 48
  • 17episodf2.jpg
    17episodf2.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 64
  • 17episodf1.jpg
    17episodf1.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 67
  • 17episodf10.jpg
    17episodf10.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 82
  • 17episodf9.jpg
    17episodf9.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 84
  • 17episodf8.jpg
    17episodf8.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 61
  • 17episodf7.jpg
    17episodf7.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 60
  • 17episodf6.jpg
    17episodf6.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 72
i've got the don't try this at home scene on tape. one of the girls is really quite attractive and has gorgeous feet with an ankle bracelet which is shown really close as she squirms to stop the dog licking her feet.

one scene thats driving me mad was on Fully Booked a while back. i remeber the show was on extended one at easter i think. it came back from the break and gail porter was sitting on the setee with tim vincent and that other guy that used to do it. the camera was down to the left of the setee and gail porter had her legs over tim vincent with feet towards the camera. typically she was wearing flip flop style shoes but one had been removed and tim vincent was tickling her bare sole to my great surprise. this had obviously been going on for a while as she was showing little reaction and i thought she must of just asked for a massage. this lasted a while until tim stopped running his finger across her sole. she reacted saying "keep tickling my foot" which drove me absolutely wild. i've never seen anyone else mention this scene but somebody must have seen it.

Hey Sclub, I remember the Emu/Selina Scott tickle - it was absolutely awesome. It was so long ago now I can only just remember it, but I do remember it was totally unexpected and out of control - the normally upright and well composed Selina Scott falling off the sofa and getting her feet tickled...amazing! I've always hoped that it will appear on one of those 'blooper' shows like 'alright on the night or something' - maybe we'll get lucky someday...

Turtleboy

Maid Marion episode?

Tiklstar or Tfaford, are the two of you sure there was females being tickled in the series. I just watched the whole Bouncy Sheriff episode and there was no tickling in it. I know the quality of tickling is poor but we take what we can get.:confused:

Re: Maid Marion episode?

rajee said:
Tiklstar or Tfaford, are the two of you sure there was females being tickled in the series. I just watched the whole Bouncy Sheriff episode and there was no tickling in it
Never said which episode it was in! Cant remember the name. The tickling was so bad that it isnt worth finding :)

uk mainstream tickling

there was a series hosted by bruce forsythe some years back called "you bet" on the programme various people performed difficult tasks and the audience placed bets to see if the contestant could carry out the task successfully. one contestant was introduced to some audience members male and female and claimed he could identify the members of the audience by their bare feet. the audience members then lay down on a table with their bodies covered in a blanket with only their bare soles showing. towards the end of the task bruce took out a big feather and quickly tickled all the bare feet, no major reactions as it was quick but a cute scene anyway.

I seriously remember that "You Bet" scene, but my age wasn't in double figures at the time. Still, good scene. The person failed the task, but Brucie played a bit of "this little piggy" with one set of feet, and tickling another (wiggling feet and all). Don't think he actually tickled everyone's feet though.

I was actually gonna post this one, but you beat me to the punch.

cherry on the cake

one more little bit of UK mainstrean: dunno if its been mentioned before but there was an advert for a deodrant in which a woman got a very brief underarm tickle. reaction was good. i might have it on video.

Kate Heavenor

Sorry to start up this very old thread again, but I have been looking desperately for that Kate Heavenor pedicure clip. That must be an absolutely great scene. Does anyone have i?

i saw the girl porter one i actually recorded it don't no y at the time but very fortunate although i must say i haven't seen that video perhaps once since i'll have 2 try n dig it out :p

here are some of my remembered UK mainstream scenes from very long ago

THE BIG TIME: (early 80s) a series where folk go a chance to do at high level what they did as a hobby, if i remember rightly - there was one where a very pretty woman got the chance to be in a top beauty contest - when she got back from her swimsuit section one of the other girls pointed out that her sash was coming unstitched ans a kind of fluffy, frayed end was sticking out and going under her arm, the girl said "yes, i know, it made me giggle a bit actually" (or words to that effect), and, having on tape, i rewound and there was some giggling - i managed to keep it on tape for a while but it eventually got recorded over

WHERE THERE'S LIFE: (early 80s) a popular science/medical show presented by a tv doctor called 'rob buchman' (i think) and a quite attractive woman who was not a doctor, where people in the audience asked questions and the team of presenters answered them, usually with some kind of demonstration - one episode had a very lovely girl asking why she was sometimes more ticklish than others, the presenter then gave her a quick rib tickle and she squirmed and giggled... next her told the audience to split up into pairs where one was the tickler and one was the ticklee (he used those terms) - the girls who asked the question was with her boyfriend and, naturally, she was the ticklee for the experiment. the ticklees were then told to use the supplied feathers to tickle themselves in a their favourite tickle spot - the camera pans around showing the audience doing this, and shows the girl tickling herself on her neck just behind her ear. the presenter then asks how ticklish was it, and she said, it was quite tickly but didn't make her laugh. so then the ticklers were given the feathers and they proceeded to tickle their ticklees, there was much laughing from the audience and from the girl as her boyfriend ticked her with the feather, how was that she was asked, and she said it tickled much more. then the ticklees were told to put on blindfolds, then they were tickled again, and, as you would expect, there was more laughter, the camera stayed more on the girl who asked the question this time and she was laughing herself silly and appeared be loving it. when she was asked to rate the tickling with the blindfolded tickling she breathlessly said with tears in her eyes that it was 10 out of 10. that wasn't end of this fantastic segment - a previous question was something about being taller in the morning than in th evening, and to demonstrate that you get compressed when you are standing all day another attractive woman (the one had asked this question) had been put on a rack to be gently streched during the programme. at the end of the tickling segment the presenter was standing by this racked woman and reaache for her bared tummy and said "are you ticklish?" at which the woman shreiked something like "NO NO PLEASE, DON'T PLEASE!", "ok i'll resist" said the presenter... he didn't actually tickle her, but he obviously wanted to and her reaction was lovely - she must have been very ticklish and knew it. i wonder how she felt laying there racked while all the tickling was going on about her

DAVE ALLEN AT LARGE: (early 70s) a short parody of the cleopatra story where she kills herself with an asp - in this sketch instead of biting cleopatra, once put down the front of her dress it tickles her to death - it's quite a long scene with the woman playing cleopatra writhing around laughing madly - my research points to the fact that it was episode 14 (not sure which series though) first aired march second 1972... should be available on DVD by now... i should check

i'm sure i have some more buried in my head - i'll get back to you

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back