• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

M/F Pantyhose feet, crazy ticklish woman

medikation65

TMF Master
These are the kind of tickles I love. This story is based on true events from years ago, but I've changed a few obvious things. But the descriptions, and the order of events is genuine.

Jen was 31 years old. She was the kind of woman who laughs at everything, she was known to have laughing fits of silent laughter. A tall girl, 6 foot 1, she wasn't fat, but she wasn't thin.

Jen was at a party with many of her old college friends. Everyone was enjoying themselves. Jen was seated on the sofa in the basement chatting with a few others. She had on a respectable sweater, some brown trouser pants, and some thin tan pantyhose on her feet. No one had shoes on. And nor did she.

She was sitting on the couch with her legs outstretched and her ankles crossed on the floor. There were a few others playing cards on the floor in front of the couch. Three women and a man named Jake. Jake had just busted out of the poker game, which was being played for chips with no value. Jake was also 31, Jen and him had known each other for 10 years.

He spun around and saw Jen sitting. Her crossed nylon feet were now within 6 inches of him, and he was sitting on the ground still facing her.

"You're out are ya?" She asked him smiling.
"Yup, busted!"
"Such is luck."
"Yeah. What to do now?" And he looked around. Jake had every intention of finding out if Jen was ticklish, but he didn't let on. He loved finding ticklish spots on a woman. She was scrunching her feet up a little, then moving them around each other, unaware of what was going through his head. He knew her well enough to know she was a real laugher. He had seen her laughing fits. Her eyes closed, mouth open, starting with the high-pitched laughter that evolved into silence.

She put her palms in the air in response to his question. He got off the floor and sat beside her. He folded his arms, as did she. Then he extended his fingers from under his arm and tickled her side with his thumb and forefinger. She snorted out some laughter and squirmed to the side.

"Oh, are you ticklish Jen?"
She remained a little way away from him and looked at him. "Oh yeah! Very!"
"Hmm... well maybe you could be my source of entertainment then!"
She bucked over laughing at the thought of it for a moment. Then she sat up again.
"Actually I like a good tickling. Just not too much!"
"Well what would be too much?" He asked.
"Mmmm..." She thought. "Once I'm at the point of silent laughter, then it has to stop. Like, I can't breathe I'm laughing so hard." She said to him.
"I see, that's reasonable. So what would you say is your most ticklish spot?"
"Um... my feet. Definitely my feet." She said.
"Like, the bottoms?"
"Like, all over! The bottoms, the tops, around the ankles. The bottoms are the worst though."
"You mean the best...!" He said with a smile.
She giggled again. "Well depending how you look at it!"
"Alright then, it's settled." And he scooped up both her feet onto his lap and wrapped his left arm around her ankles.
"What?! No I didn't say that!" She said
"I get to tickle your stocking feet until you're silent with ticklish laughter, and then I'll stop. Right?"
"No! No I didn't say that!" She was saying as he said it. She was lightly pulling on his left arm.
"Are you ready Jen?"
"No don't!" And she threw herself back onto the pillow laughing hysterically.
"Jen, I haven't even started yet! I haven't touched you!"
"I know but I know you're going to!" She said through genuine anxious laughter.
Jake looked at her big, wrinkly nylon soles trapped under his arm. They were moving around only a little as she writhed and laughed, and he hadn't even touched her yet!
"Jen, I don't think it's going to take much to get you going here!"
"I know! I can't take it!" She said with a huge grin, looking at him, slightly laughing still.
"I thought you said you like being tickled?"
"I do but it's hard!"
"Okay, are you ready?" And he raised his right hand so she could see it getting close to her trapped feet.

And again she burst out laughing saying; "No! Don't do it!"
"Don't do what Jen?"
"Tickle my feet!" She said laughing, and she again grabbed at his left arm.
"Tickle your feet? Sure!" And he scribbled his first two fingers and his thumb close together around the sole of her right foot. She reacted with two screechy laughs followed by silent laughter and she threw her head back onto the pillow and thrashed around. She covered one foot with the other but then he'd move, or tickle the other one. It only lasted about 3-4 seconds.

Jake could feel her pulling away but he wouldn't let go. WHAT a ticklish girl! His face was close to her feet and he could anticipate where she would squirm and cover up.

After a few seconds he stopped and looked at her smiling. She stopped thrashing, and was lying back laughing with her eyes closed trying to recover.

"Jen, I think you reached the point there didn't you. That was only a few seconds!"
"I know! I told you!" She said through laughter. He saw her scrunch the right foot up just a little and it was too tempting. He scribbled all the fingers of his right hand around the sole, sending her into a fit of high-pitched laughter. First she sat up for a second but then fell back again, squirming those ticklish nylon feet around to no avail. After her laughter became inaudible for a second he stopped again.

"I guess the pantyhose doesn't give you much protection does it?"
"It's worse!" She said but he couldn't hear her because she was still laughing.
"What?" He said laughing at her.
"It's worse! It's worse." She said, a little red in the face, panting, looking at him. She was sitting up with her one hand holding her up behind her, and the other moving her hair out of her face. Thrashing around had moved it so it was all over her face.

"Why is it worse?"
"I don't know, it makes it more slippery or something." She said smiling.
"Really?" He turned his attention to her feet again, and started doing full rakes of his fingers up and down both feet. Again, she lost it. She was laughing as though she couldn't get the pitch high enough.

"Oh, yeah. I guess you're right." He said examining his fingers on her feet. He let her have it for 6-7 seconds now and she finally said; "Stop!" Through laughter. He did.

"Can you handle one more?" He asked her.
"I don't know." She replied panting on her back again. "Only one more. Last one last one last one. Don't tickle the bottoms though! Do, like, the tops and around the ankles, just not the bottoms." She said, not smiling as much.

He loved being instructed where to tickle her, by the same woman who was to be tickled. He complied and she giggled like mad but didn't lose her mind as he walked his fingers around the tops and the ankles of both feet. Then, he again, couldn't help himself. His nimble fingers wondered to the stockinged soles and she first let out two small shrieks of laughter and immediately sat up, then back, then up, then back again. He tickled her arches harder, and all around her heels for a few more seconds, and then stopped and let her legs go. She bent her legs so the bottoms of her big feet were on his leg and she continued to laugh with her eyes closed.

"Good for you Jen! You made it!"

She covered her face with her hands for a second laughing still. "Oh my gawd, oh man that tickled so much! That was crazy!" He leaned down to give her a hug, and she threw one arm around him.

"Any time you want to be tickled again Jen, you let me know!"
"Not for a while I think!" Was her reply.

The End.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back