• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickle-Jinn Series Pt. 2

Ovda

TMF Master
THE TICKLE-JINN SERIES Pt.2

DOUBLE THE PLEASURE
CHAPTER II
BY
OVDA

Carmen and Johanna had worked together for a few years. During that time they had become so much good friends that they decided to become roommates.
As they sat in their apartment watching television, a most shocking thing occurred. During the program a man seemed to be not part of the program. He stopped in the middle of the scene and began to walk towards the screen.
“Hello ladies.” Said the man as he looked directly at them. Both Carmen and Johanna started to get down right scared. They tried to change the channel, turn the television off, but nothing worked. They tried to leave, but they seemed unable to move.
“Don’t bother ladies. I’m in control.”
‘What do you want?” asked Johanna nervously.
“What I want is to have fun with both of you ladies. Now.”
In the blink of an eye, both Johanna and Carmen were in what appeared to be an Arabian type room. They were vertical in the spread eagle position suspended two feet off the ground. Each of the ladies fought to get freed, but it was to no avail.
“What do you think he will do to us, Carmen.”
“I have no idea” she answered. “Let’s just stay calm.”
The man seemed to materialize out of nowhere.
“Hello once again, ladies.”
“Who are you? How did you bring us here?” Carmen asked.
“My name is Edward Janus. I’m an old boyfriend of Michelle’s. How did I bring you here is an interesting story.” Edward retells the story he told Michelle months ago.
“Now you know. So any comments?”
Both Johanna and Carmen expressed fear and nervousness on their faces.
“One more thing.” He said. “I’m the reason Michelle did what she did at the wedding. Simply using one of these.” With a wave of his hand Edward produced a slender feather. “It’s amazing how a weekend of feathers relentlessly stroking one’s body can break the person of anything. Even give up true love.”
Carmen and Johanna tried once again to get loose.
“Forget ladies. You will never get free unless I want you freed. Tell me, ladies.” He continued. “Which one of you two is the most ticklish?”
“Please don’t do this to us.” Begged Carmen.
Edward floated himself to their level and was walking on air.
“Let me tell you something about myself. I have a major tickle fetish. I love to tickle helpless women. Beg all you want. It is not going to do you two any good. Now let the tickling commence.”
Before they knew it, Carmen and Johanna were completely naked. Their sleep wears just vanished.
They are so incredible sexy. Carmen shoulder length brown hair, bright blue eyes, large voluptuous breasts, nice flat sexy tummy, incredible legs like they were sculpted by a master craftsman. She has magnificent feet.
Johanna has sweet angelic face with short raven black hair, dark brown eyes, nice round perky breasts, firm flat stomach with a little outtie belly button, her legs are WOW!!. For someone of 5’ 4” she has great legs. Johanna’s feet are cute and adorable. She has cute pudgy toes.
Edward presented two small boxes and placed them on the floor in front of the ladies.
“Allow me to tell you what are in the boxes. In the boxes are magical creatures I call Tickle Spiders. They look like large transparent Daddy Longlegs. They painlessly attach themselves to the tickle victim or victims as the case may be. From their bodies comes a wispy feather like material. The spiders then begin to tickle the unfortunate victim or victims into a state of maddening hysterical laughter.”
The ladies’ blood ran cold as ice when they heard what Edward had in store for them.
“Who would like to go first?” he asked. “How about you, Carmen?”
“N-No Please not that! I’m so insanely ticklish.”
“How about it, Johanna? Up for some laughs?”
“Oh no! Please don’t do this.” Said Johanna in sheer desperation. “ It’s torture. I’ll do anything you want. Just please don’t tickle me.”
“O.K. ladies here is what I’ll do.” He opens his hand to reveal a dollar coin.
“I’ll flip this coin. If it lands on heads, Carmen will be tickled. If it lands on tails, Johanna will be in stitches. Ready?”
Edward flips the coin. Higher it goes. The ladies never take their eyes off of the coin, which seems to be moving in slow motion. Finally the coin lands in Edward’s hand, and he quickly slaps it onto the top of his left hand. Edward gives a quick glance at the coin and covers it up.
“Who will it be?” he asks just to build the suspense.
Both Johanna and Carmen are so nervous. They recall to themselves all the tickle tortures they went through, as they were kids. Carmen remembers when she was a young teen. She wakes one morning to find that her older brother had tied her to the bed, and he tickled her till she told where their parents had hidden his graduation gift.
Johanna recalls when she was a freshman in college. Some friends had tricked into a box used to saw a lady in half. She struggled so hard to get out that the box almost fell off the table.
“Heads.” Edward announced as he showed the coin to Carmen.
“No! Please don’t tickle me” She begs as she once more tries to get loose. “Don’t open that box!”
Edward bends over to open the box.
All eyes are on the box. A moment passes; then out comes one, two tickle spiders. They over to Carmen and begin to crawl up her legs. The spiders stop on her huge breasts. Since the spiders are translucent, they really do not anything.
The spiders each spin out their wispy “feather” and begin to tickle Carmen.
“Hahahahaha!!!” she explodes. “Gethahahaha them ofhahahahha!!!!”
Carmen shakes about in an attempt to throw the spiders off. The spiders stay on her breast, but all of her thrashing about makes her voluptuous breast shake like large bowel of Jell-O.
Two more spiders appear and crawl up to Carmen’s armpits. The “feathers” appear to be licking the hollows of her pits. Carmen grows more tickled as the spiders continue to crawl on her and take their places. Within moments Carmen has tickle spiders on her ribs, sides, inner thighs, belly button, back, butt cheeks, and she has a pair on each foot. One to tickle her feet and the other spider to tickle her toes.
As time went on, Johanna became horrified as she sees her friend being mercilessly tortured. Edward walks over to Johanna as she looks away.
“What’s wrong, Johanna? Not enjoying the show? Or can’t stand the thought knowing that you will be next.”
“Please stop it” She begs. “You are killing her.”
“No I’m not. Besides. Have you ever heard of the healing power of laughter? Look at her.”
Edward firmly grabs hold of Johanna’s head and turns it towards Carmen.
“Look at her. See how her whole body quakes with unbridled laughter. The agony etched on her face, tears streaming down her face. Imagine how it will be when the tickle spiders in that box in front of you are set free on you. Ponder their “feathers” stroking your naked body. “
Johanna gasps in horror. “No Please! Let me go! Let me go!”
Thirty minutes later Edward goes to Johanna.
“Would you like to join the fun? I promise it will leave you in stitches.”
As he goes towards the box, Johanna begins begging. “N-No Please! D-Don’t open the box!”
In one swift movement, Edward opens the box. A second later comes out the first pair of tickle spiders. Horror is etched on Johanna’s face. Slowly they crawl up her legs. Finally the spiders reach her breasts and the horror is turned to hysterical laughter. “Hehehehehehehe!!!! I can’t stahahahahahahahaha stophehehehehehehehe!!!”
Moments later the other spiders come of out of the box. They assume their position and begin to tickle Johanna. When the spider began to tickle her belly button and her toes, Johanna simply dissolved into hysterical laughter. She has such an adorable laugh like a little schoolgirl. Out of the two Edward liked Johanna. Perhaps it is because she is so damn cute. Johanna did not thrash as much as Carmen. Johanna’s body simply became limp as if she was accepting her fate.
THE END?

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back