• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sweet Revenge on Thomas

Satfire44

Verified
Thomas thinks his little girl can be treated like this? I think it’s time for revenge. I have listened to him, I have paid attention to him, I know what to do to get him to his knees, and now it is time. I will show him what this little girl can do! I will show him that I can make him submissive to me.

I sit under the cover of darkness waiting for him to return home from work, There he is pulling to the driveway, I hope he does not see me. I want to grab him now taking him by prize but no, not yet I want to catch them off guard as well. He is walking past me........ thank goodness he did not see me! He walks to the door, I can hear the dog barking, happy to see him. I listen for the sound of the lock behind him, oh good he did not lock it. Now I can get inside without him knowing that I am here. Gently I open the front door and make my way inside. I know the perfect hiding spot. I can hear him coming back inside from taking the dog out. I have something for the dog should she find me. I wait for Thomas to have a sit in his favorite chair. Yes, he goes to the chair with his book and drink, wait for it, wait for it. He takes a drink, YES!! Down goes the glass and the rope goes over his head and around his chest. I quickly tie it so he can not get up. “So your little girl will never get you?” Making sure I have the rope tight before I go to face him. I go around his chest a couple of more times just to make sure. “Wait what are you doing in my house?” I pause and look him in eyes only a second. I sit on the floor in front of him.I pull Thomas’ leg up, making sure his foot can not touch the floor. I use my knee to rest his foot, the rope goes around his ankle and then around his knee, I pause again, a wicked smile crosses my face. “Snow what are you about to do? Snow tell me now!” My dear Thomas thinks he is in charge. I look back to his foot resting on my knee, “Tell me why I should stop?” I wait for the answer.......nothing. The other leg is tied in the same manner. Pulling a thiner rope out of my back pocket, I look into Thomas’ eyes again, the rope goes around the big toe and to the leg of the chair, each toe is individual pulled back, the rope is wrapped around all the leads to the toes pulling them tighter.

Thomas starts to yell “Snow let me the hell go now!! Snow, Snow, SNOW, SNOW!” I grin as I walk around him, running my long nails up the ribs, I can see him trying hard not to laugh. Up and down I go on the ribs. Thomas starts to yell again “SN” I place my hand over his mouth “Now if you are going to keep yelling like that I’m going to use this ball gag and you don’t want that do you?” Thomas shakes his head no. “Well I think you need to lose that shirt!” I go outside and retrieve my tickling tool bag. Thomas is watching me as I take out my scissors and move to him, I pick up the bottom of his shirt and start cutting, I make sure one of my long nails touch his belly as I slowly cut the shirt my nail is zigzagging his chest, still Thomas is trying hard not to laugh. I grin looking at his bare chest, “Snow stop this now!”. I grab his sides and start tickling, he can not last much longer, his face is turning, I grab his ribs again, HEHEHEHEHE there it is the laughter I was waiting for. I place one hand on his cock, “Now I will find out just how hard you get my dear Thomas.” As I continue the attack on the ribs I can feel his cock getting harder. I stop and grin at him. He looks away from me not wanting to make eye contact. “Thomas honey what’s wrong? Are you embarrassed? You should have keep that promise!”

I move my hands to his legs and squeeze his outer thighs, he giggles. I can tell he’s holding back. So I go for the inner thighs, HEHEHEHEHE HAHAHAHAHA. “Good boy Thomas, good boy! You know what Thomas I think these pants have to go.” I stand back, up look, I take my scissors in hand and start to cut taking care not to cut Thomas. Thomas is giggling, I got to his upper thighs, “This will have to do for now.” I turn my back to get an item out of my tickle tool bag, I take out my 2 claws(giggle beaver) “I love the way these feel, Thomas have you felt these before?” He shacks his head no. I get a wicked grind across my face. “I am going to love this!” I walk to Thomas and place the claws on the top of his legs, still grinning, I go to his knees and stop. I look at Thomas and he is trying like hell not to laugh again.
But I’m not having any of that he is going to laugh very loud and hard for me. I take the claws and zigzag from the top of his legs to the top of his feet. He yells out in laughter. I slide the claws to the bottom of his bare feet and he gets much louder. Yes, I love it!! I continue tickling his bare feet back and forth, round and round, and zigzagging, god he is so loud now! “Thomas are you ready to cum for me?” I look up, he is red and nodding his head. With one hand I take the scissors and cut his boxers on both sides to expose his hard cock while I continue using the claw on his foot. I get up on my knees and grab his cock, teasing the head with my tongue, as I slide my hand up and down. I lick him from the base to the head and then I go down and suck hard, I can feel his cock throbbing as I go up and down. I suck harder and he starts to moan. He is laughing and moaning. I hear a faint “I’m cumming.” I stop and grin “Oh but not yet my dear Thomas.” The pure shock in his eyes, a look of begging for a sweet release which I denied him. I get up from the floor and walk over to my tools, I look cover my shoulder, “Snow why are you doing this?” I look back and try to decide what I will use next. I get a bottle of lotion and two round body massagers, 4 inches across with 4 circles of points. I walk back over to Thomas, he’s looking at what I have. “Snow where are you going to use them?” I hang the massagers on his hard cock, it’s still throbbing, I open the lotion and start squeezing it on his chest and legs, Thomas jumps because it’s cold. Putting the lotion on the table next to Thomas and then start rubbing the lotion all over but not in, from his neck to the bottom of his feet. I remove the massagers from his cock and place them against his chest, with a firm push I go in circles. Thomas is giggling, I go between large and small circles and he is now laughing, full out laughing. I go down to his ribs and push harder and he laughs more and even louder, I just grin. The top of his legs are next round and round, Thomas is still laughing. Next I zigzags from the outer thigh to the inner thigh. God he is getting even louder, the sound is sweet music to my ears. “My goodness this is so fucking hot.” Thomas is trying hard to say my name. I go up and down the lower part of his legs. Now I put one down and firmly grab his foot, “Snow please don’t, god please don’t!” I place the the purple massager on the bottom of his foot, “Snow I’m sorry! I’m so sorry. I will......”, I do not give him the chance to finish his sentence, and I attack his foot with my wonderful massager. HAHAHAHAHA HEHEHEHEHE HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA, I am loving this!
Heel to toe, faster and faster. I look at his cock, he is so fucking hard! I have waited for so long to feel it inside of me. But no I’m not going to let him inside me. His foot is not going anywhere so I reach up and take his hard cock in my hand and start stroking, I can hear him moaning as he is laughing, I continue my attack on his foot, watching closely to make sure he does not cum. I can feel him starting to throb again in my hand, he’s moaning even louder than before, I stop “Thomas you are going to have to wait, I’m not finished with you yet honey.”

“Snow for goodness sake please let me cum! I’m going to burst!” I just smile at him knowing that I have control. I stand up looking at my poor Tickle Master, or should I say could have been. I remember the promises, I remember the hope I was given just to be left empty and hollow. I feel a tear escape from my eye, the pain he caused, all the tears I cried, the pain of not being good enough for my dear sweet Thomas. I must have lost myself in my thoughts, I hear Thomas calling my name “Snow, Snow what are you thinking about? Snow?” I grab the back of the chair, pulling it with Thomas in it, to the middle of the room then push it over. Now Thomas is laying in the chair helpless, not able to move with a look of complete surprise on his face. I pull over a footstool and sit at his feet. I reach over rolling my toy box to me. I say nothing as Thomas is begging me to stop. First I take out oil, pouring it onto his feet. Next a hair dryer to heat the oil. “Thomas honey, you remember all the promises you made? Well guess what? You are going to pay for every single one that you made.” “Snow....”. I turn on the hairdryer, it drowns out where ever Thomas is saying. The oil is ready. Out comes a drill, ready for Thomas’ feet. I pull the trigger, the brush spins, watching as it makes it contact with his foot. It’s instead laughter, no way he can hold back. Pulling all the way on the trigger it spins faster. Looking down at Thomas, he is practically nude so I can see how hard his cock is. I smile knowing what I have in mind for him. I move to his other foot, god the laughter coming from him and his cock is dancing around from his jumping. I crave his cock inside me but not this time. Stopping to change to a bigger brush, a breathless Thomas “Snow I apologize, please just let me go so we can start over.” I have the brush ready, it’s placed against his foot, I smile at him and pull the trigger. He is almost hysterical, with my free hand I take his cock and start to stroke it. He is laughing so hard I can feel it from his hard cock. The orgasm I had from holding his cock was amazing but I can not let him see. “Time for the other foot.” I move the drill up and down, then zigzag top to bottom. He is trying to beg me to stop but I keep going. Between each toe, the tip of the toes, the top of his foot. Thomas is laughing hysterically. I stop the drill only long enough for “Who’s been a bad boy?” Before he can answer I pull the trigger all the way. He is trying desperately to move his foot but I made sure it’s not going anywhere. Between the toes, then the tops, now for the other foot in the some spots between the toes and the tops. I don’t think he can get any louder. Drill in one hand and now a big firm hairbrush in the other. I attack both at once, he is completely mine I have the power now!! The attack is only about 10 minutes. I put the brush down and take his hard cock I stroke it until his cum is all over my hand but sadly it did not take long for that to happen. I stop the drill. Put it back in my box. I look to make sure nothing is left behind. I walk to the chair, Thomas is still trying to breathe. I straddle the chair and sit on his chest. I look into his eyes, they are wet with tears from the laughter. “Thomas, my dear, I promise you have not seen the last of me and I keep my promise. I cut one hand free, I stand up and walk to my tool box, one more look at the mess of a man I leave for now. I walk out and close the door behind me.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back