• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickle in college

anonymous

Hey everyone, remember the last storie I put about the girl I met, well now she is my new girlfriend, she is really awesome and really ticklish especially in her armpits, my favorite spot to tickle. Well in college one day she brought a sleeveless T-shirt,jeans and tennis shoes, I said myself "thank you God", anyway we were in the middle of a really boring class, she sat in front of me, I was making draws in my notebook with my pencil, and then it came to me, I passed the pencil on her back and she wriggled like she has goosebump, turn and hit my leg saying "not now" and turn back, then I saw that while she was writing a little space formed in her arm, perfect to pass something and tickle her armpit, I grabbed the pencil and with the part with the rubber poke her armpit, she quickly close her arm and hit me again, then she started to write again and I did it again, she turned and said "if you don't let me write again you will regret it", like I was scared but I didn't do it so she could concentrate she was having a hard time on that subject, she wrap a piece of paper where she was writing and handed to me, it said "If you let me concentrate the class and if you help me passed this subject, I will let you do whatever you want to me, if you know what I mean", I of course let her concentrate, and now I'm helping her a lot with the subject which I dominated fine, so if she pass I will do whatever I want.

I loved this because it reminded me of a time when i was in school and a guy wouldn't let me raise my hand to answer a question. He kept tickling me under my arm and thats my most ticklish spot. I was totally going crazy and he was laughing and told me that i looked cute when i was tickled. Anyway he said he wouldstop and i forgot about it for a second and raised my hand. Just as i was about to answer a question he tickled my underarm again and i screamed. The teacher was NOT happy and i was so embarrassed but i have to admit it was very exciting.

Michelle :)

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back