• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bandit hits again in Atlanta-getting yet more CNN girls

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Atlanta police had been on an all out search for the bandit, circulating flyers and giving radio and TV coverage after all of his attacks there. Due to this, the bandit retreated to a motel outside of Atlanta for a week to let things cool down for a while. He probably should have left the city, except that he continued watching television while down there and decided that before he left, he had to do just one more job on CNN girls. His intended victims were redheaded cutie Erica Hill, and blonde haired Christi Paul. As fate would have it, being co workers, they were also friends, and he stalked them out until one night he managed to follow them coming home from dinner, and upon entering Erica's condo, they got quite a shock as he stood there with a gun as they opened the door:"Okay, ladies, hands up, this is a stickup" Erica was a bit of a fiesty one, instead of immediately complying, she spoke up:"I know you, youre that tickle bandit guy, well I'm here to tell you I'm not ticklish, neither is my friend here" The more level headed Christi said: "Ah, Erica, I think we better do what he says, he has a gun pointed right at us" "That would be a good idea, now hand over your purse smart mouth redhead, or your both gonna get hurt" Christi slowly offered him her purse :"Ah heres my purse, it has my wallet in it, and whatever else you want, please dont hurt us" The bandit seemed more interested in the fiesty redhead Erica: "Turn around redhead, hands up or youre gonna get hurt" "Erica. do as he says" Christi asked. Erica turned around and put her hands up as the bandit reached into Erica's purse and found her wallet with money inside. He then turned his attention to rumaging thru Christi's purse, which was on the floor, and found her wallet with money in it. He then proceeded to demand their jewelry, which they both surrendered without resistance. Then he said:"Okay, both of you, to the bedroom, strip to your underwear, down on the bed. One more word from you redhead, and its curtains smart mouth" They both silently went to the bedroom and disrobed to their underwear. After that they lay down on the bed, and the bandit tied them hands and feet to the bed. "I think I'll start with you smartass, since you said youre not ticklish, lets find out' With that he began the tickle on Erica's neck as she squirmed around and the giggles started: Heheheheheh! No! Next he worked his way down, tickling Erica under her arms and on her sides with fingers as more bucking began: Hehehehehehehe! No! Next he moved down, tickling the redheaded fiesty cutie on her inner thighs and backs of her knees as she writhed some more: Hehahahahahaha! No! Finally to the soles of her feet, he picked up Erica's feet and trapped them in his hands, then began a torturous tickle over each sole and under her toes with his fingers which proved she was lying about her ticklishness. Erica's feet moved back and forth, her toes flexed, pointed and wiggled wildly, and girlish squeals filled the room: Heheheheheheheheh! No! No! No! she begged. Next he moved to the instruments, using feathers, and then ice and electric toothbrushes on Erica's ticklish soles. The two latter tickle instruments proved to be torture for the redheaded anchor, as she flexed pointed and wiggled her toes frantically, squealing with laughter and begging him to stop: Hehehehehehehehhehehe! OH MY GOD! I give up! No! No! No! Please No! Hehehehehehehehe! Next he moved to the blonde haired cutie Christi, who lay there silently, almost resigned to her fate. He began the tickle on Christi's neck with fingers as she giggled and began to squirm: Hehehehehehe! No! Next he moved down, tickling the attractive blonde haired anchor under her arms and in her ribs and belly with fingers as she began to buck: Hehehehehehe Hahahaha! NO!
Next he moved down, tickling Christi on her inner thighs and backs of her knees as more squirming continued: Hahahahahaha! No! He then got down to Christies soles, because Christi was a bit older than Erica, he was disappointed to see that her soles had a few more callouses, but he had dealt with Calloused soles before, and he proceeded to tickle Christi on her soles with fingers as her toes began to wiggle and the laughter started: Heheheheheheh! No! No! Next, he moved to the instrument tickle, getting Christi with feathers, ice, and finally the torturous electric toothbrush. This caused Christi to laugh hysterically, as her toes began to wiggle wildly: Hehehehehehehehehe! No! I Give up! No! No! No Please! she begged. Next, he decided to give himself a going away present. He hadnt done this with all his other victims, but he picked up Christi's foot and gave it a heel to toe lick. then proceeded to suck on her toes while her foot began jerking. He did the same to Erica's foot, she found it so ticklish she could barely keep her foot in his mouth. After this he untied them: "Okay to the wall, hands up face the wall, one word outta you redhead, and youre done" "Do as he says, Erica, and dont say anything" Christi said as she went to the wall, her hands in the air, as Erica followed. "Okay, ladies, stand there til I'm gone. Thank you, this has been fun" With that he left and the police were called. Would he leave Atlanta now? What would happen next? The police had come up with a plan to set up a female officer as a decoy victim to trap him while others stood backup. Would they get their chance? Stay tuned.

Mitch

Last edited:
Great story,Mitch.I sent you an email last week about a possible story for the tickle bandit.I don't know if you got it so i will write it again.The bandit learns that the CBS early show is going to interwiew a source claiming knowledge of the whereabouts of the tickle bandit.The bandit kidnaps Julie Chen,Hannah Storm and Rene Syler and tickle tortures them until one of them reveals the source.

Hi I'm glad you liked my story, thank you. No unfortunately I didnt get that email. That is a great idea you gave me, thanks. I know Julie Chen and Hannah Storm, but I've never seen the other girl you mentioned, and I usually like to use anchors I know, so maybe I will just use Julie and Hannah, but thanks again for the story idea, it's a good one. Stay tuned!

Mitch

Mitch,all you have to do is watch the early show for Rene Seler.She is the third anchor on the show.

Mitch I also have a request.Have the tickle bandit go after Kelly Ripa.She nedds to be tickled.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back