• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Karya's Unwanted Vacation 8: Pass It Along (FF/F)

Serhazat

TMF Regular
Part 1: Failed to Become a Goddess
Part 2: Punishing a Clothes Thief
Part 3: Tickling + Fighting
Part 4: A Not-So-Relaxing Day at the Spa
Part 5: Not Playing Properly
Part 6: Shady Business
Part 7: An Intimate Evening

-----

Karya stared at the back of her hand. Blue lines appeared from the tips of her fingers to extend up her arm until they disappeared underneath the sleeves of her dress. It took a bit of effort to suppress them back into being unnoticeable.

“Hey, you got your tattoos back. Cool.” Karya glanced up at the full body mirror in front of her. In it was the reflection of herself sitting on the inn bed, clad in a long form fitting backless red dress that revealed her lack of a bra. And standing behind her on the far side of the bed was a stunningly beautiful blonde wearing a dress made out of feathers.

“Good afternoon, Ilia.”

“Good afternoon, Karya. It’s good to know you’ve learned how to greet people.”

“I have a question,” Karya asked as Ilia made her way around the bed to sit beside her. “Was the seal on my powers set to wane as I got closer to figuring out what I wanted to do with my own world? I got back to full power at the same time I started finalizing what I was going to do once I got back home.”

“Nah, that’s just coincidence.” Ilia shot her down with a shrug. “I was a human sorceress before I ascended, so I’m not one-dimensional in what I can do like those natural born gods. I totally could’ve set it up like that if I wanted, but I decided to just tie it to how much tickling you participated in in the end. It’s a lot more fun that way.”

The room was silent for a few moments. Ilia idly kicked her legs in front of her and lay back to languidly stretch across the bed with her arms above her head. Karya couldn’t figure out if the goddess was doing that on purpose or if it was in her nature as the Goddess of Tickling to put herself in a vulnerable position whenever she could to incite more tickling regardless of whether or not it was at her own expense. It was Ilia who spoke up next.

“You said you’ve figured out your vision for your own world, right? Tell me about it.”

“I want a world where people can live free from godlike power.” She smiled at Ilia’s amused glance, sharing in the irony of her statement. “I can’t help but feel like a lot of my problems have stemmed from the very fact that it’s possible for people as powerful as us to exist. My world went under well before it should’ve because some selfish bastard wanted godhood. I ended up killing a whole lot of people because all of us were obsessed with obtaining the power to shape the world to our wills without bothering to take the time to figure out the responsibilities, pitfalls, and consequences that come with it. I wanna cut all of that off at the source. None of it would’ve happened if obtaining the strength to remake entire worlds wasn’t even possible in the first place. And no offense to you or your world, tickle torture may just be the most fun thing I’ve ever done, but I don’t think people should be able to force others to act in a certain way to this level. It takes someone as single-mindedly obsessed with tickling as Itsuko to truly be happy here. Everybody else just ends up regretting not having the freedom to pursue their other hobbies. I want a world where people are free to do what they want. To live, to laugh, to-“

“If you say ‘love’ next then I’m trapping you in a worse ticklish hell than you can possibly imagine for the rest of eternity.” Karya jumped with surprise at the blonde’s interruption. She was confused as to how that line in particular could be earning her an annoyed glare. The brunette deflated a little. The nice momentum she’d been building to launch into the 3-hour long speech she’d stayed up late at night drafting for just this occasion had been brought to a screeching halt.

“Well, yeah. More or less that,” she lamely finished. The brunette stood up off the bed and patted down her dress. She checked herself one last time in the mirror. She wanted to make certain that her dress was set just right to tantalize the people around her with the idea that it could fall off at the behest of a stiff breeze while still being secure enough that she didn’t have to worry about it. “I figure I’ll make it so that no one can get too strong in the first place and let them have at it. Let other gods that feel like stopping by give a nudge here and there for the fun of it, but other than that it’ll all be up to the mortals.” Ilia stayed quiet as Karya finished checking herself in the mirror, slipped on some high heeled shoes, and grabbed a pamphlet lying on the bedside table.

“What’s up with the dress anyways. Going to a party or something?” Ilia eventually piped up. Karya raised an eyebrow at the goddess now idly rolling back and forth on the bed, happily giggling at how it made her dress of feathers brush against the bare skin underneath.

“Erm, yes. The local nobles in charge of this town are throwing a party in honor of the goddess.”

“Oh, cool.” Karya pinched the bridge of her nose in exasperation over Ilia’s non-reaction. She was starting to feel sorry for the party hosts if this was all the reaction their show of piety earned them from the goddess they prayed to. Karya glanced at the pamphlet one last time. Something about the fact that it was at the Winfax Manor was tugging at the back of her mind. She eventually dismissed it as something irrelevant.

“You wouldn’t happen to know where Itsuko is, would you? She disappeared sometime this morning.”

“Oh, she’s been kidnapped by the nobles hosting that party you’re going to. Something about baiting you in by making her the centerpiece of the party, or some other such nonsense.” Ilia stopped rolling around on the bed and raised an eyebrow at Karya stomping her way out of the room. The goddess was impressed that she was coordinated enough to stomp about in heels without rolling her ankle, though the innkeeper was in for an unpleasant surprise when she saw the state of the room’s floor in the morning. “I’ll admit, I’m shocked. I figured you’d just laugh that one off as their mistake for attempting to hurt you by tickling a masochist.”

“Tonight’s just a terrible night for this bullshit,” Karya snapped back over her shoulder. Ilia’s eyes narrowed watching the angry brunette’s back. Really taking a look at Karya gave her the unsettling impression that the woman wasn’t really there. When Ilia was paying attention, it was like the brunette was fading in and out of existence ever so slightly.

“Ah, so that’s it. It’s almost time for her to go home. Whether she wants to or not,” Ilia muttered to no one in particular as the door slammed behind Karya with enough force to make the room shake.

-----

Karya was disappointed in how anti-climactic it was breaking into the three-story tall manor at the center of the village. She’d spent a few minutes scoping out the landscape, trying to figure out the guards’ patrol routes and find the best path to take across the lawn dotted with shrubbery cut in the shape of various animals, bondage equipment, and excessively large fountains topped with statues of women being tickled in various ways when she remembered that this was an open house party. Getting to walk in through the front gate without the guard so much as looking up from his book left her a little irked that she’d wasted her time like that.

She could feel the enchanted dagger she’d given Itsuko on the top floor of the manor. Karya wove her way through the crowd in the main hall to head upstairs. There wasn’t the slightest hint of resistance until she reached a long, twisting hallway on the top floor.

“Hehehehe… No more. Please, no more. Stop. Stop! I cahan’t take it. Oh god, it tickles soho much. HehehehahAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHHAHAPHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Karya peaked out around the corner of the hallway right before the master bedroom. It looked like the guard who had been stationed in front of the door had gotten bored. Judging by the uniform that lay crumbled on the floor, she’d evidently decided to amuse herself by tying up one of the mansion’s maids in the middle of the hallway with her feet bound together with lengths of rope and her arms pulled above her head by ropes extending up to a hook on the ceiling for an evening of tickle torture. The guard currently had her back turned to the hallway she was supposed to be watching in favor of using some metallic fingers to utterly destroy her victim’s ribs. The nude young woman’s wails of pained laughter, the tears streaming down her face, and the large wet spot under her bound feet showed at a glance how poorly the girl was taking to the pointed metal tips lightly tracing across the hyper ticklish skin between her ribs.

The bound maid stood at about 5’7 while the guard tickling her was roughly 5’9”. The brown-haired brown-eyed maid had an appealingly round face that, in Karya’s opinion, would’ve looked good normally and looked even better in her current mixture of forced mirth and sobbing in misery. But by far Maid’s, as Karya had whimsically decided to name her, most defining feature were her massive DD breasts that jiggled with her every futile attempt to dislodge her tormentor’s nails.

Guard A on the other hand sported flaming red hair pulled up in a ponytail and was flat as a board. It was a bit difficult to tell underneath her guard uniform, but it looked like she wasn’t slacking on staying in the necessary shape to do her job. Karya had to wonder if she’d picked this particular woman to torment out of envy for the other woman’s greater endowment or if Maid has simply been unlucky enough to be in her general vicinity.

‘I doubt she’s just going to let me waltz past,’ Karya thought to herself. She figured that it was safe to assume that the door was locked and Guard A held the key. It would be simple enough for her to knock out the guard to take the key or just bust down the door, but that wouldn’t be any fun. ‘I’m on a tickling world. Tickle torturing a woman to get what I want is always the objectively best way of doing things,’ the brunette justified to herself. Even if she could feel her remaining time on this world tick down with every passing second, she’d come to enjoy the rush associated with tickling a woman past her furthest limits too much to pass up what could very well be her last opportunity to play. The added risk of running out of time was worth it if it meant she got to slip in an extra tickling session.

Guard A was so engrossed in playing with her toy that she didn’t notice Karya sneaking up behind her until it was too late. Karya had never used bondage magic before, but she could approximate off of what she’d seen. The brunette warrior from another world tapped her finger on the wall near Guard A. Summoned chains with manacles at the end shot out of the wall to lock around the redhead’s wrists and ankles and drag her to slam against the wall with her arms out to her sides and her legs spread. At the same time, a finger on Karya’s other hand had touched Guard A’s back. A simple armor breaking spell caused her uniform to explode into tatters to strip her to her underwear in an instant.

“Hello, I’d like to get through here. Could you please let me past?” Karya politely asked the naked, bound guard glaring at her, pointedly ignoring the door key that’d dropped on the ground in the midst of the torn clothes.

“No. The mistress gave express orders not to be disturbed. Go back to the party in the main hall,” Guard A ordered. Karya let out an amused chuckle. She never failed to be amazed by how some people could attempt to order people around even when they blatantly didn’t have any power in their current situation. Not that she minded right now. Karya picked up the metal nails that’d been knocked off of Guard A’s fingers when she’d been slammed against the wall fully intending to put them to use on her when an idea struck. She grabbed one of the tattered strips of cloth that had once been Guard A’s uniform and gagged the struggling red-head with a quickly knotted cleave gag. She ignored the bound woman’s muffled shouts of anger.

“HEHEHEAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOOO! STOP! STOP STOP STOP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Maid screamed. Instead of tickling Guard A, Karya put the metal nails on and made her way around Maid’s back to pick up where the red-headed guard had left off. The sharp tips of the metal nails resumed gently poking and stroking across Maid’s taut rib cage.

“Hello, dear. Can you do something for me?” Karya whispered in her ear.

“HEHEHEAHHAAHAHA ANYTHING Anything. Please, no more tickling. I can’t stand it. Wait! NO HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh God! Hehehaha it ticklehes so bahahada hahahaHAAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“Why don’t you help me tickle this mean old guard into letting me through that door? It’s very important.” Maid’s face froze in fear at the suggestion.

“Oh God… I can’t. T-tickling isn’t… If the mistress finds out I did something like that I’ll be fired!” Karya cocked her head in confusion. What Maid was saying made absolutely no sense to her. There was no way anyone who’d been on this world more than a day would think their job would be at risk over tickle torturing someone. That’s when it struck her.

“You’re not from this world, are you?”

“N-no! I woke up here after having this weird dream. The mistress was kind enough to give me a job here, but…” Maid shivered in fear, tears rolling down her cheeks, “Everyone keeps tickling me! Every day. Every day the other maids tie me up in one of the spare bedrooms and tickle me for hours. If I beg or cry then they just tickle me harder. I hate it. It- No! STOP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Karya resumed tickling to transform Maid’s blubbering into shrieks of laughter. She was getting a warm fuzzy feeling. She’d previously given up all hope that she’d ever getting to teach someone the joy of tickling.

‘What goes around comes around, I guess,’ Karya thought to herself. “Come on, it’s fun! Why do you think you’re being tickle tortured every day? It’s not because you’re being punished, it’s because you’re ticklish. You’re on a world where everyone loves tickling helpless women above all else. Don’t you wanna find out what it’s like to be the one in control?” she coaxed. Karya had no doubt that she’d fail to convince the busty maid to help her, and not just because of the unspoken promise that her nails wouldn’t be leaving the poor girl’s ribs until she agreed to help. From what she understood, Ilia only brought over people from other worlds with a tickling fetish. If Maid hated being tickled then that left only one possibility.

“I’LL DOHO IT! HAHAHAHA PLEASE STOP HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I’LL TIHICKLE HER HEHEEHAHAHAHAHA!” Karya enjoyed herself at Maid’s expense for another couple seconds before finally relenting. She summoned a dagger to cut apart the ropes around the bound woman’s wrists and ankles.

“Right-o, Maid. Let’s get to it.”

“Erm… My name’s not ‘Maid’. It’s-“

“So what do you think the first thing you should do after you have your lee tied up?” Karya ignored Maid’s protests and proceeded along with her lesson. Maid gave up and focused on answering her question, in part out of fear that Karya would start tickling her again if she didn’t.

“Find her ticklish spots?”

“Good guess, but no. There are prerequisites you have to meet first,” Karya explained. “One of the rules of this world is that anyone who’s tied up has to be stripped naked before you tickle them. The Goddess in charge here comes down on you hard if you don’t follow it. I’ve heard that if you don’t strip someone first, then she’ll summon tickling tools to torture you.” Karya illustrated her point by using her dagger to cut off Guard A’s underwear to leave her naked.

“…is it just me or is this an incredibly perverted world?” Maid snarked.

“I know. It’s great, isn’t it? Now, you get the upper body while I keep her lower half busy.” Karya took off the metal fingernails and kneeled down to begin lightly tracing the tips of her nails against Guard A’s groin, causing the redhead to squeeze her eyes shut and go stiff in an effort to not show any reaction. Karya found that when she brought her nails down to tease immediately around her victim’s moist, pink folds would earn her a cute little buck of the hips. She amused herself forcing Guard A to buck and squirm by lightly scratching around the bound redhead’s hips and thighs before randomly jumping in to tease around her groin again while waiting for Maid to join in.

Maid’s face was going scarlet watching Karya toy with a bound woman’s sex. She’d been on the receiving end of that sort of play several times over the last couple days, oftentimes by up to 4 other women at once, but there was something embarrassing to her about watching it happen to someone else. And erotic. She found herself getting turned on watching her tormentor erotically twist under her savior’s nails. Her urge to masturbate to the show in front of her was only overshadowed by the desire to join in. Maid stepped forward to begin scratching her nails across Guard A’s taut stomach. She did her best to emulate how the other maids had tickled her before.

“Hehehehehe sto. Sto it!” The two brunette’s combined teasing was rewarded with Guard A bursting out giggling into her gag. Maid felt a rush of joy. The panicked giggles pouring out through the redhead’s gag were a far more pleasant sound to her than the mocking laughter she’d earned for begging to avoid being tickled herself. She began to wildly scrabble her nails against Guard A’s stomach to transform the giggling into hearty guffaws. Remembering a particularly horrible night, Maid then leaned in to blow the longest, hardest raspberry she could into the bellybutton before her. Getting to watch the woman who’d spent the last hour torturing her for fun thrash against her bondage and scream frenzied peals of laughter was addicting. She couldn’t gather her breath fast enough to have another go.

“So you’re the type who goes hard and fast from the get go. I like it,” Karya commented with delight. She wasn’t going to let Maid have all of the fun. It turned out that Guard A had especially ticklish knees, and by alternating between squeezing the tender flesh above them and reaching around to lightly scratch behind them helped make certain their toy’s laughter stayed appreciably loud in between the raspberries.

“Don’t just focus on the first good spot you find. Take the time to explore around a little. She may have somewhere else that’s even better,” she advised over Guard A’s muffled peals of laughter. Karya stood up and held out the metallic fingers Guard A had been using earlier. Maid was so eager to put them on that she kept fumbling them, and Karya ended up having to hold her hands still and put them on her for her. They stood on either side of Guard A with all 10 fingers positioned on her ribs. The bound redhead was desperately shaking her head no with her eyes open as wide as they could go in horror.

“No, no ple! Sto! Sto STO STOHEHEHE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! PLE STOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Both of her tormentors went in at once on Karya’s nod. On one side were the metallic nails on Maid’s hands oh so tenderly scraping in between her ribs, just like she’d been doing to Maid earlier. On the other side were Karya’s slim fingers digging in and wiggling about to abuse the ticklish flesh as hard as she could. Guard A burst out screaming from the dual sensations assaulting her. She howled like a banshee and attempted to buck the fingers off of her, only to have even that shut down by her tormentors leaning into her thighs and biceps to pin her to the wall. Karya and Maid both made their ways up to her armpits and down to her waist looking for ticklish spots.

“Ah, nothing’s as good as her bellybutton,” Maid pouted after a couple minutes. “This was a waste of time.”

“Yeah, her ribs are pretty good but her bellybutton looks like the place to be,” Karya admitted. “But it wasn’t a waste. Now we know where to focus to really make her suffer." She illustrated her point by leaning in to blow another raspberry into Guard A’s bellybutton, then motioned for Maid to do it. They alternated between taking turns blowing raspberries and tickling either her ribs or knees in between.

“So what’s next?” Maid asked after surfacing from the 10th raspberry in a row to leave Guard A a beet red panting wreck. Karya couldn’t help but smile at how quickly the girl in front of her had taken to tickling. She motioned to their toy’s privates.

“Ever had an orgasm?”

“…a couple times,” Maid admitted after a short pause, blushing slightly.

“How did you feel afterwards? Like when someone touched you.”

“It was electric. Running his hand across me was far more intense than before.” Maid’s face lit up when she realized what Karya was getting at.

They ignored Guard A’s panicked, muffled screams for them not to do it as Karya switched over to rubbing the captive redhead’s stiffened nipples in between her forefinger and thumb. Like with tickling, Maid went directly for the kill. She kneeled between the woman’s spread legs so she could lap at her pussy. Guard A was unwillingly turned from the earlier tickling, so her tongue easily forced its way in between her moistened flaps to explore inside. No amount of struggling could prevent the pair from dragging Guard A kicking and screaming to orgasm.

“Now get her!” Karya cried before Guard A’s orgasm was even over. They resumed taking turns blowing raspberries as hard as they could. Maid devastated her ribs and sides with the mettalic fingers while waiting, and Karya took advantage of her post-orgasm sensitivity to provoke out squeals by tickling her now extra sensitive pussy and pert breasts. The torture was too much for Guard A to handle. It tickled so bad that her laughter evolved into agonized screams that reverberated throughout the building.

“I’ll be right back,” Maid excused herself to go scampering down the hallway after a couple minutes. Guard A was a mess. Her thrashing from the sustained torture had caused her hair tie to fly off at some point to leave her hair a disheveled mass. Tears streamed freely down her face, and the only sound now that the tickling was over were her hiccups and sobs. Karya removed the strip of cloth serving as her gag.

“So are you going to let me through now or am I going to have to tickle you for another couple hours?” she threatened.

“Oh *hic* Goddess. Please stop. No more. I’ll let you go. Just please stop tickling me,” Guard A begged. Karya ruffled her hair with a smile.

“See? That wasn’t so hard. Don’t worry, I won’t tickle you anymore.”

“Ah, going already?” Karya turned around to see Maid wheeling a cart towards them. It was laden with all sorts of goodies. It looked like Guard A was going to have endure a menu of ice cubes, feathers, feather dusters, feather boas, toothbrushes, hairbrushes, forks, anal beads, vibrators, dildos, and baby oil before Maid was done with her.

“Yep. Your mistress kidnapped my friend. I’m gotta go save her,” Karya explained. Maid nodded in understanding, though to Karya it looked like she was only half-listening. The nude busty brunette was more interested in picking out which toy she was going to use first.

“W-wait! You said I wouldn’t be tickled anymore!” Guard A frantically protested as Karya turned her back on them to pick up the key.

“I said ‘I’ wasn’t going to tickle you anymore. And I won’t. She’s still going to give you hell though.” Karya felt the warm fuzzies again glancing back after unlocking the door. She had to admit, doing good felt good. It warmed her heart to see Maid so clearly enjoy torturing her captive for every last laugh she could get out of her.

Continued in Part 9/Final

Last edited:
I dunno what to feel. I'm so sad because we're drawing to a close, but I know nothing can last forever. How DARE you make me care so much about fictional characters!

Yeah, an unfortunate part about writing a series about a character with a stated goal is that I can't really justify indefinitely padding it out. There has to be some sort of ending that addresses the basic premise sooner or later.

Or more to the point, I totally could pad it out more if I wanted to, but I get annoyed when other people do that sort of thing so I probably shouldn't do it myself.

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back