• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Punishment or Reward? f/m explicit

Phoenix_Feather

Punishment or Reward? (f/m explicit)
I decided to try something new. Please let me know what you think and if I should write more of the same. Special thanks to jmherzog1 and loves2TK for listening to my process.

*****​

Jen strolled into the living room, a towel wrapped around her hair. Her morning had started with a run that left her feeling sweaty and gross. Now clean, she was free to spend the rest of the day with her boyfriend. A package beside the door caught her attention as she made her way to the couch. That was quick. She had only ordered new shoes three days ago. Picking it up, she was surprised to see her boyfriend’s name on the package.

“Something wrong, Babe?” Andrew asked, pausing his game on the TV.

“I thought it was my new running shoes. What'd you order?” She set the package down. Walking over to the couch, she plopped down beside him and tucked her legs underneath her.

“You need new running shoes already? What's wrong with the ones you have?” Andrew ignored her question.

“They're getting old and the soles are starting to wear away. My feet hurt before I even run that far,” she said, reaching down to rub her foot. She needed to train for the 10k taking place in a few weeks. She slowly increased her distance each week to build up her stamina. Her worn shoes worked against her, leaving her sore after each run.

Andrew’s eyes followed her hands. “Do your feet hurt now?”

“Yeah, they're a little sore.” The hot shower had helped, but her feet still ached.

“I could massage them for you,” he offered.

Jen's toes curled and she tucked her feet under her legs to hide them from view. “You mean you can tickle them for me.”

“No.” Andrew didn’t even try to look a little guilty. “I mean a massage. You just have sensitive feet.”

“Mm-hmm.” Jen looked at him with disbelief. “And the time before that? And before that?”

“The first time was on purpose. But everytime after that was an accident, I swear. But come on. Your feet hurt and I can help.” Andrew grinned impishly at her. Like he was being completely selfless in his offer to pamper her. Like he didn’t have a single ulterior motive in mind.

Jen considered her options. On one hand, Andrew did give amazing massages. Her feet would feel so much better. On the other, he was not nearly as sneaky as he thought he was. The tickling itself did not bother her. She usually enjoyed the playful sensation over her soles. However, Andrew liked to take his time and push her as far as he could. He would drag his fingers under her toes, dig into her arches until she laughed and pulled her feet away. It wasn't something she wanted to deal with when she wanted to relax. But her feet were sore, and she wasn’t really looking to relax.

“Alright.” she untucked her feet and placed them in Andrew’s lap. “I’ll take you up on the offer. But no tickling, or else.”

“I’ll be super careful.” Andrew swore. Mentally he crossed his fingers behind his back like a mischievous schoolboy. He took Jen’s right foot in hand and gently ran his thumbs over the top. His girlfriend had the cutest feet. High arches and plump little toes. They were a bit tough at the moment from her constant running in ill fitting shoes. Once she got her new shoes a pedicure would take care of the rest. Maybe he could even talk her into letting him give her one. He wasn’t the best at applying nail polish, but he would make sure they were silky soft when he was done.

But as cute as Jen’s feet were, more importantly, they were sensitive. He did start by honestly massaging her feet. His thumbs pressed in with enough pressure to make Jen sigh and melt onto the couch cushions. Making his girlfriend feel better mattered the most. Kneading her arches, pressing into the balls of her feet; he did his best to take away her pain. But as she relaxed, his fingers began to stray; the tips lightly gliding up her soles from her heel up to beneath her toes.

Immediately, Jen tensed. Her foot starting to curl away. “Andrew,” she said, voice low and warning.

“Accident, I swear.” he ducked his head to try and hide his grin. He repeated the action and she squirmed, letting out a small giggle. He continued to massage her foot, fingers drifting and sneaking in a small tickle whenever she wasn’t expecting it.

Just as she was about to yell again, Andrew dropped her foot. “Next foot,” he announced, picking up the left and repeating the entire process. Emboldened by how she was not really protesting, Andrew grew more courageous. His fingers teased as they dug into her soles, making her squirm and giggle. The tickling was not torturous, not enough to make her laugh or jerk away. But it was a near constant tingle. Her nerves buzzed and she fidgeted to try and dispel the sensation.

Finally, she had enough and pulled her leg away. She lightly kicked him in the side. “Accident my ass.”

“Completely an accident.” Andrew grinned and picked up his game controller.

Jen stood up from the couch. “I’m sure.” She picked up the the package again. “So what did you order?”

“Remember how we were talking about working some restraints into the bedroom? Well, the site we were looking at was having a sale. So…” he trailed off, eyes firmly focused on the TV screen. But Jen could see the beginnings of a flush darkening his cheeks. “I decided to get us a present.”

Jen turned the box over in her hands before tucking it under her arm. “Okay. Why don't you finish your game while I set these up. Than you can come join me.”

Andrew shifted in his seat, anticipation curling in his stomach. He swallowed the lump forming in his throat. “Okay. Sounds like a plan.”

Jen carried the box into the bedroom and began to set up the restraint system. As she secured each cuff to the bedposts, she paused. Taking a box out of her underwear drawer, she pulled out a simple length of silky black fabric. They had discussed blindfolds while looking over the different restraint systems online. Andrew had not even tried to hide his excitement over the prospect of being temporarily bound, blind, and at her mercy. Honestly, she was surprised that he hadn’t stuck one in the shopping cart when buying the restraints. However, it worked out. After all, she had bought the tie when it caught her eye one day. A blindfold didn’t need to be fancy to do its job.

She had planned to save it as a reward, but now another idea formed in her mind. With a smile, she hid the length of fabric under their pillows.

After all, she had told him no tickling or else.

*****​

“Comfortable?” Jen asked as she secured the padded cuff around Andrew’s wrist. The system was fairly simple. A cuff for each foot and ankle to be attached to each corner of the bed.

Andrew tugged on the cuffs. “Yeah. Not much give though.”

“I did it that on purpose. I don’t want you squirming away from what I have planned.” Jen smiled, walking to the foot of the bed.

“Really?” His face flushed and his dick, already half hard from being cuffed to their bed, twitched. “What are you gonna do?”

Jen didn't respond immediately. Instead she pulled down her yoga pants. Andrew’s jaw fell open as she pulled off her shirt to reveal the lacy wine colored push up bra she wore underneath. His gaze rested firmly on her breasts. She climbed onto the bed, slinking her way up between his legs. Crawling onto him, she sat on his lap. His cock pressing between the cheeks of her rear, into her matching lace panties. She reached up and pulled out the elastic of her ponytail, letting her long, brunette curls cascade around her shoulders.

Leaning over him, her breasts pressing into his chest, his face pressed into her neck as she reached under the pillow. She pulled out the black silk blindfold. Sitting up, and grinding against his cock in the process, she held up the blindfold to him. “I was thinking we'd make the whole thing a surprise. How’s that sound?”

His gaze slid from her face to the blindfold she held in hand. His tongue darted out to lick his suddenly dry lips and Jen knew she had him. “I say that sounds great.” He answered breathlessly.

“Good.” She slid the blindfold around his eyes securing it in place. Andrew whimpered softly, biting his lip to try and muffle the sound.

“How's that? Can you see anything? Does everything still feel good?” She asked, fingertips lingering on his face.

“Yeah, I mean.” He stuttered before taking a deep breath. “I can't see anything, and it's really, really good.”

“Enjoying yourself?” She asked, lips quirking.

“So far so good. Just waiting for the show to start.” He said, composing himself.

“Don't worry, you'll get it. Got your safewords?”

“Ma’am, yes Ma’am. I’m green and ready to go.” He grinned cheekily at her. “Do your worst.”

Jen chuckled. “I'm going to make you regret those words.” she said.

She kissed him. He gasped and she pressed her tongue into her mouth. His hands tugged on the restraints in an attempt to touch her, but the cuffs didn't give him an inch to move. His cock twitched beneath her and Jen smiled into the kiss. Nipping his lower lip, she pulled away. “Doing okay?”

Andrew was already breathing shallowly as the reality of being bound set in. The flush on his cheeks slowly working its way down to his neck. He swallowed, Adam’s apple bobbing. “Be’d doing better if you kept going.”

“Be patient. You'll get plenty.” Jen said. A quick peck to his lips and she slid off of him. She walked softly around the bed. Andrew’s head tilted as he tried to follow the sound to track her movement. She waited until his arms flexed and he began to squirm. Either from anticipation or discomfort, she wasn’t sure. Jen laid a hand on his ankle. “Still doing okay?”

“Just waiting to regret my words. Hope it won't be because I fall asleep.”

He was still acting cocky. She settled on her stomach between his legs. Without another word, she licked a hot, wet line up the underside of his hard cock.

A startled cry escaped him, his hips jolting at the sudden shock of pleasure.

“Don’t worry. I won’t disappoint.” she went about teasing his cock, sucking at the head, giving soft kitten licks to the length. She watched him from beneath her eyelashes. His body tensed and his hands fisted above the cuffs. His arms tugged at his bonds a few times in an attempt to clasp her head and guide her mouth farther down his cock.

Jen's hands began to massage his thighs. Fingertips swirled softly over his flesh. His hips surged forward and she pulled away from his cock. “Having a hard time controlling yourself?” She asked, climbing up the length of his body to kiss and nibble at his jaw.

“Can't help it. You're too good at what you do.” He tilted his head back, mouth falling open with a soft groan as she grazed her teeth along the length of his neck.

“And what's that? Making you feel good? Taking care of you?” She nipped hard at his throat to hear his stuttered cry. “Having you at my mercy?”

“Is there an all of the above option?” He asked, voice shaking every so slightly.

“There is, but you might want to wait to answer. I have a few more options in store for you.” she left his neck to kiss down the length of his body. Lips pressing a path down the center of his chest, she ran her fingers down his sides softly. Starting at the armpit and making his jump,she lightly trailed her fingers slowly down his sides, letting her nails drag and make him shiver.

She repeated the action several times, lulling Andrew into a false sense of security. A light, teasing sensation to counteract the wet heat of her mouth. As she kissed her way to the v of his hips, she dragged her teeth over the jut of his hip while she ran her fingertips back along the now familiar path along his sides. He moaned, panting openly as her fingers reached the bottom of his armpits again. She continued their trail higher into the hollows of his arms. He let out a surprised gasp of laughter and Jen pulled away. She shifted quickly, straddling his hips once more to hold him down better.

Before Andrew could question the sudden shift, Jen dug her fingers into the hollows of his arms and began to tickle him mercilessly.

Andrew reacted immediately. He shrieked and thrashed trying to escape her questing fingers. But between the cuffs holding him tight and Jen pinning his hips down, he had nowhere to go. “What, what are you doing?” He choked out through his laughter.

“I told you if you tickled me, you’d regret it.” Jen said as she dug her fingers in harder, sending Andrew into another helpless fit of laughter. “And you didn’t even try to hide it. If I didn’t know any better, I’d say you wanted this. You wanted me to tickle you.” She said, raising her voice to be heard over his laughter. “Did you? If not, you can safeword and I’ll stop.” Her fingertips slowed as they stroked his underarms, giving him a chance to answer.

He gasped for breath, still giggling. “I, I, yes?” he asked, unsure of what exactly the question was. The light tickling tugged at the edges of his awareness, demanding his attention.

“Are you enjoying this?” Jen asked again, making her question clearer. She stopped. Her fingers remained pressed against his vulnerable underarms as a warning. “Do you want to safe word?”

“Safeword?” The last thing he wanted was to stop. He shot her the best cheeky grin he could manage. “You’re going to need to do worse than a little tickling to get me to safe word.” he said, sealing his fate.

“You asked for it. Just remember you have no one to blame but yourself.” Jen shifted and redoubled her efforts to make him pay.

She continued to tickle, letting her fingers wander. They tickled his armpits and down his sides. Her fingers caressed over his chest, as she ground down on his cock to give him a break from the tickling and remind him of what else she controlled. His face grew red and tears bled down from beneath the blindfold until his laughter was punctuated with wheezes.

Slowing her movements, she sat and took in Andrew’s form. His chest heaved as he gulped in air. The flush on his face had spread down his neck to color his chest and shoulders. His hard cock pressed into her damp panties, not having waned at all during his torment.

She kissed him softly, hands smoothing through his sweat soaked, dirty blond hair. “How are you holding up? Regret anything yet?”

He kissed her back, panting into her open mouth as he calmed down. “Depends. If I regret it, does that mean we won't do this again?”

“If you don't regret it, that just means I'll need to be more creative with your punishment next time.” She said, wiping away the tears on his face.

“You sound so sure I'll need another punishment.” Andrew said, finally catching his breath.

“We both know you wouldn't behave even if you could.” she reached behind her to unhook her bra, freeing her breasts to the air.

“Probably not.” He agreed, unaware of her bare breasts before him. “But we're not done yet, are we?” He asked with a hopeful smile.

She stepped off of the bed to remove her panties, making him wait. She watched his hopeful smile slowly fall to a more desperate expression. “Would you be disappointed if we were?”

“I mean, I'm all laid out for you to do whatever you want to. I can't see, can't stop you from doing anything.” He tried to entice her as she planted a knee on either side of his waist.

“Didn't I already do that?” She asked, guiding his cock into place with her fingertips. Her touch feather light so he wouldn't know what she was planning.

He whimpered, head falling back. “C’mon Babe, please? I'm not above begging.”

“Tell me what you want.” She slide her hand down his cock in a slow, teasing touch.

“I want you to touch me, want you to ride me.” He started pleading. “Do whatever you want. Please do anything, Jen. Jenny, plea-” his babbeling was cut off with a sharp cry as Jen sank down on his cock in one quick motion.

“Like this?” Jen asked, grinding down on him. She watched him moan, writhing underneath her.

He nodded. The sensation of her was too overwhelming to form a verbal answer.

Jen grinned, loving that she could wreck him so completely. Rising a few inches before lowering herself down, she rocked shallowly on his cock. He cried out and Jen kissed him, swallowing his moans with her mouth. She ran her nails down his chest, watching him shiver as his hips arched into her. Then light scratching counteracting the hot pleasure of his cock thrusting into her. Before long he fell into the familiar rhythm of sex, heat pooling in his belly. All thoughts of his earlier punishment were far from his mind. So, it caught him by surprise when her teasing fingers dug into his sides, tickling him once more.

His eyes flew open behind the soft material of the blindfold. Laughter burst out between choked moans. He tried to squirm, too avoid her wicked fingers. But his limbs tied to the bedposts, her hot body trapping his hips in the limited motion of bucking in and out of her, he couldn't go far.

Jen let out a moan of her own at his sudden thrashing. He thrusted harder into her in his attempts to escape. She responded by sinking down fully onto him, using her knees to pin his torso in place. “What's wrong? You said you wanted this to happen again.” she asked as she ran her fingers from his sides to his underarms.

Andrew couldn't answer, laughing too hard. He couldn't think. The euphoric feeling of Jen around him clashed with the shocking sensation of her fingers tickling him. He couldn’t concentrate on one before the other would snatch his attention. As the feelings warred with each other, they added to the other’s intensity. The white hot pleasure making him more sensitive to Jen’s wicked fingers. The electrifying tickling making the coil of desire in his gut tighten. It wasn’t long before the sensations consumed him. His body sagged on the bed, exhausted and trembling as he gasped with moans of breathless laughter.

Jen watched for the moment he gave in, the moment his body went lax and he laid helpless under her. The surrender to her made her pleasure grow and she moaned, stopping her relentless attack upon his sides. She reached down to rub at her clit, knowing neither of them would last much longer. Her remaining hand kneaded at Andrew’s stomach, much more gentle than the earlier tickling, but still making him giggle and squirm. In moments she erupted with orgasm, clenching down around Andrew and making him cry out. His hips shook as they pressed deep into her. He sobbed as he spilled inside of her. The orgasm much stronger than he was used to. He trembled, and went limp on the bed, floating in the afterglow.

So worn and riding high on endorphins, he was numb to Jen pulling off of him. He did not even shiver at his cock being exposed to the cold air. She removed each of the cuffs, rubbing feeling into his limbs until his fingers and toes twitched. Climbing into bed with him, she curled around his side. The blindfold remained on his face as she stroked his cheek.

“Hey, are you with me?” She asked.

Andrew leaned into the touch. He swallowed a few times, mouth dry and tongue feeling too heavy to form the words. It took a few moments of Jen’s gentle touches for his body to come back to him. Soon, too soon, he turned his head to her, even though he could not see her face. “Yeah. Yeah, I’m here.” his voice was low and hoarse, strained from the moaning and laughter.

She kissed his lips as her hand untied the blindfold, folding it up and laying it on the bedside table. Andrew made no move to open his eyes, far too exhausted and comfortable to do so.

“How was it? You seemed like you enjoyed yourself.”

“I’m going to tickle your feet every time I give you a massage if this is my punishment.” Andrew murmured, cracking one eye open.

“You could just ask for it. It doesn't need to be a punishment.” Jen said, tugging the blankets up over them. “Though I wouldn't mind the tickling as long as I still got my massage.”

“So it's win/win for me either way.” Andrew smiled.

“If you don't listen, I'll just need to come up with more creative punishments in the future.”

“Still not a deterrent, Babe.” Andrew said, curling against Jen. “Sounds like encouragement to me.”

“I'll make sure to come up with something you won't expect.” She wrapped her arms around him, smoothing a hand through his sweat soaked hair. “Really though, was everything okay? There were a lot of new things I threw at you tonight. Did not being able to see or move bother you at all?”

“Babe, if I could feel my toes, I’d ask you to do it all over again. I loved all of it. Even the mean parts.” he mumbled. It was getting hard to string his words together and stay coherent.

She hummed, tucking the blanket up over his shoulders. “Okay. We'll talk more about this after you nap. You can go to sleep.”

Andrew exhaled a soft, “Love you,” as the exhaustion overtook him.

“Love you too.” Jen whispered into his hair. She’d slip out in a few minutes to clean up. But right now she wanted to make sure Andrew was asleep before she moved. And after she put away the cuffs and threw the blindfold in the hamper, she could log back onto the website and order another surprise. After all, she had promised to be more creative with her future punishments. Andrew wasn’t going to make a liar out of her.

Amazing story!! Please keep writing. I can’t wait for your next one!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back