• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Fantasy Photoshoot with Carrie Fisher: M/F, consensual, & completely enjoyable :)

laughtermech

TMF Expert
A Fantasy Photoshoot with Carrie Fisher: M/F, consensual, & completely enjoyable :)

I saw this picture a while back of Carrie Fisher on an Instagram feed entitled, ‘carriefisher_’; she’s on a beach ball probably the picture’s taken when her and her costars from that new space opera of the 1970s were taking us all (those of us of a certain age anyway :) ) by hurricane force winds :) 18FE26B5-F325-4CFB-9F0D-0E9AE70730CB.png

It got my mind racing to the possibilities of a photographer (me!) getting a chance to flirt and tickle the gorgeous feet of one of my earliest crushes.

Hope you enjoy the intro below, and hope you might visit my web page at:

https://thelaughtermechanic.wordpre...-fisher-a-m-f-foot-tickling-story-consensual/

and/or patreon page at:

https://www.patreon.com/thelaughtermechanic

if the intro is intriguing enough for you :)

Happy Saturday and may the tickle force be with you! :)

As always, thanks for stopping by!
TLM

Story Intro Follows: (warning, adult and explicit language)

Bill Mahr has a segment on his show, ‘RealTime’ where he goes into a bit about things that he doesn’t know are a fact, buuuuuut, he just knows they’re true.

Here’s an example.

For the above photo that I originally came across on Instagram (IG) via carriefisher_ (thank you SO much for posting!) and then doctored up with my iPhone photo editing app, I imagined the same scenario as Bill Mahr’s segment, and said to myself, ‘Well, self, I can’t PROVE that the photographer got to tickle Carrie’s barefeet during that photoshoot, I just know it’s true!’ :)

And then I imagined that I got to be the photographer :)

Here’s a quick fantasy story of foot tickling shenanigans on a photo shoot I carry out with Carrie Fisher after the release of Star Wars Episode One circa late 90’s :)

Yes, I know she’s not IN the movie, but I thought it would be fun to think they grabbed her and me to do a photo shoot SURROUNDING the resurgence of the Star Wars brand, plus it gives me a little time to grow up into some big boy pants as I was only a small tike when Episode 4 was released.

Enjoy! :)

Press Release: ‘Carrie Fisher’s photo shoot with TLM (The Laughter Mechanic ) gets a little wild and crazy as she lets him tickle her toes during their brief time together on a rainy afternoon in Monterey, CA‘

Circa the late 90’s, Carrie Fisher was coming through Monterey, CA to promote a friend’s new book and to bring awareness to endangered sealife in the Monterey Bay and to get her take on the new Star Wars franchise sans Hamill and Ford.

I got the call from her agent asking if I wanted to meet her at the Aquarium in an hour to do the shoot that would appear in the local Monterey paper and a few other select local, State, and national publications.

I’d never met Carrie, but I was a HUGE Star Wars fan, and I definitely didn’t want to miss the opportunity.

I got all my gear together and headed down to Cannery Row to meet the lovely princess.

And lovely was to become an overwhelming understatement that dreary rainy afternoon in late November because meeting Carrie for the first time is in some ways like taking your first breath of real super concentrated oxygen.

She was a force of nature; confident, sexy, beautiful, fun loving, witty, and wickedly intelligent.

I initially felt WAY out of my league, but Carrie had a way of making everyone around her feel at ease, feel better about themselves, and feel lots of laughter, and I mean lots!

Carrie should have been a standup comedian. Truly.

As I entered the makeshift studio in the Aquarium on the top floor, Carrie was already bouncing on the huge beach balls placed their earlier by her publicist.

‘Hey, nice of you to show up there…uh…is it John?’, Carrie blurted out across the room.

‘Hey, sorry I’m late. Hard to find parking with your entourage there, Princess!’

‘Oh yeah, sorry about all the hoopla there. I’ve got quite the following again as George has decided to release his dreadful new installment of the space opera. Dear Lord, it’s bad!’

‘Yeah, I saw it. Definitely not Episode 4, or even something in the same galaxy as E4. Feel bad for that kid who plays Vader.’

‘I know, right?! I remember George making me, Harrison, and Mark say the stupidest shit while we were on location in Tunisia. It was so fucking hot, and all I wanted to do was take off all my clothes and lounge in the sun. And here’s this skinny little, short kid with glasses with these God-awful lines he’d pull straight out of his ass. The guy’s a freakin’ savant GENIUS in the editing room, but, behind the camera, directing people, yeah, not so much!’

‘I hear ya! I cringe-watched all the documentaries. But still hard to cry buckets for you guys getting to be on set with Sir Alec Fucking Guinness!’

‘Aaaaaahhh, yes! Sir Alec was cool. Definitely a bad ass in so many ways!’

‘Ok, Princess, so let’s get you primped and ready for this photo shoot and get you on your merry way. Sure you’ve got WAY better things to do than shoot the shit with some two-bit, sleepy, California, backwater, local photographer. Super appreciate you requesting me though! Thank you!’

‘Of course! You come highly recommended. I actually saw some of your work last year at Sac State of all places. One of my cousins goes to school there and she took me to her building and showed me some portrait work you’d done for the University. Impressive!’

‘Thanks! Wow, yeah Sac State. Represent!’

‘Ha ha! Yeah, great school and great teachers!’

‘Definitely! Ok, so you mentioned taking off your clothes earlier’, I chuckle nervously.

‘I’m not trying to be too flippant here, Princess, but Carrie, I’m going to need you to take off at least one article of clothing right now. I hope this won’t be a problem.’

‘Alright John, for the last time, I’m not taking off my bra for you!

Everyone in the room is in stitches.

‘Ha ha! Princess, if I needed some boob shots I would have just snuck onto your tour bus and snapped a few during happy hour for the National Enquirer!’

More loud laughs, mostly from Carrie.

‘Touchee! Nicely played! Alright, what gives? What article of clothing has to come off, Johnny Boy?!’

‘Those tennies. We’ve got fuckin’ beach balls bouncing everywhere, but if you look around in this sterile white room, there’s no fuckin’ beach. I’ve gotta at least get you to take off your shoes and socks and go barefoot. At least it will give the appearance that there might be some sand in your future!’

‘Ahhh, yes, good point. Shoes and socks I can remove for you no problem. I thought you were going to go with some pervy panties-off scenario, and I was going to have to get off, I mean, go off, on you!’

To be continued...

Visit https://thelaughtermechanic.wordpre...-fisher-a-m-f-foot-tickling-story-consensual/ or https://www.patreon.com/thelaughtermechanic
for more information.

As always, thanks for stopping by!
TLM

Last edited:
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back