• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Legends of Gai: A Careless Thief

ghosthunter0

TMF Poster
Part 3:

The Captain turned and left, the limp Cecile draped over her shoulder like a rolled carpet. Erica smiled and gave a mocking wave as she was carried out the door. Many a cabin will be kept warm on the next voyage. The poor girl would be left at the mercy of the rope, tongues, and fingers of a ravenous (and occasionally pirate) crew.

But thoughts about such tortures are best left to contemplate later, when she is alone in the bath at the end of the auction. Erica was eager to relax into both.

This last one was no ordinary woman. She coolly placed the next file open on her desk and opened it. With deliberate slowness (the better to let the audience's blood boil), she looked up from the paper. "Ladies, I think you will enjoy the next item up for bids."

With another press of the switch under her desk, the machinery began to hum again. A trapdoor slid aside, and a woman, long in both height and attitude and tightly bound in a frog-tie slide up to the stage. She threw herself against her restraints it became apparent that she was lashed not only to herself but to the platform; otherwise, she would escape and cause no end of mischief to staff and client alike. Even lashed to the floor, it was clear she was quite tall (taller than even most mannis), and strong.

She wore black leather as Erica wore red: black leather doublet with just a hint of her pale breasts raging behind the laces in front. Tight leather pants, laced down side with black leather cord which was soft enough to flex (which was convenient given how tightly her legs were pulled up against her). Her feet were clad in black leather boots to above the calf, laced up the front with the same flexible black leather cord as her pants. Unlike most women who wore leather boots, her worn soles were soft leather and designed less for menacing than sneaking. She glared at Erica, who made eye contact back at her, her confident smile only further boiling the blood of the blonde amazon.

"Quite the fearsome thing, isn't she?" Erica said, keeping her eyes fixed. She leaned in and pushed a strand of short, blond hair behind the woman's ear. "I bought her fresh, as the guards were carrying her out from her heist. It seems like one of their own had been dosed with Goldwaith Elixir and needed the swift and intense need of their fingers and tongues. Can you believe that she's only here for petty theft?"

"PETTY THEFT?!" roared the thief. "I'll bloody tell you how Lokia, Master Cat Burglar came to be in your bloody possession! I'd been planning the bloody heist for months. The museum had been pretty damnded careless about their security, and I was able to sneak into the building itself easily enough..."

The door had been a simple lock for Lokia. She was a rare breed of thief; not one of those girls who stomped around rich girl's mansions, as eager to tie up the mistress of the house and her squealing family members as be caught and tied up by them. No, Lokia took her job seriously. She would have been a complete mystery, an unknown entity, were she not so bloody proud of what she did that she'd go bragging to every serving girl who crawled into her lap. And this job would set her up as good as any of the toffs of the great houses of England.

At least, that was the plan. A traveling exhibit of precious stones from a rich, secretive tribe in Africa was on display, worth a literal fortune. She even had a buyer lined up; all she had to do was sneak in, grab the finery, and scamper down to the docks where a steam paddle was chartered and waiting to take her to the Distant East, where a minor Chinese noblewoman had promised her weight in silver and slave girls for the jewels. It left in just over three hours.

Plenty of time. She was through the door and inside the building. Hearing a guard whistling tunelessly to herself as she patrolled her nightly route, she ducked behind a wall in a crouch. Normally, Lokia would sneak up behind her, knock her to the ground and have her gagged and hogtied in a jiff. This was no time to be playing games. There could easily be more guards in an exhibit like this. No, this called for guile. This called for subterfuge. This called for the new toy she had just gotten, courtesy of a favor from a scientist at Goldwaith Laboratories. Gelled Goldwaith Elixir.

Goldwaith Elixir, created by Lady Petunia Goldwaith, is a liquid that if ingested or inhaled creates intense sexual yearnings in its imbiber. Unfortunately, it also inhibits their abilities to climax for a cruel amount of time, leaving them in a frustrated state. Usually, the victim needs to be bound fast and masturbated to eventual satisfaction. In this case, however, Lokia was just looking to get the guard out of the way while she worked. She reached into a pouch and pulled out a small, semisolid piece of Elixir and rolled it around on her palms into a small sphere. While normally Goldwaith Elixir needs to be consumed by the victim, this new gel could be administered through skin to skin contact (An' now that I think about it, I probably should've been wearing bloody gloves). Lokia slipped blowgun off her belt (bought just for this occasion) and slid the marble inside.

Lookin’ back, it was probably the elixir seeping into Lokia’s system through her skin that explains why her nerves were all tingly as she looked at the security guard. She was dressed for working- brown blouses with only a modest amount of cleavage, skirts that were only three inches above the knee, and comfortable black calf-length boots. Lokia’s mouth and nethers started to water as she thought about all she would do with the girl, if she had the time…

Lokia drew in a deep breath and shot, hitting the target square in the back of her knee with a quiet *splat*. Her supplier had told her it would start to work almost immediately, and they’d be completely immobilized in about 20 seconds. She wasn’t wrong.

“Hey!” said the security guard. “Monica, I told you to…” she turned around and saw no one. A confused look crept onto her face as she reached down and felt behind her knee. The elixir had liquified and dribbled down her leg and into her boot. Her fingers ran across the trail of elixir as she dragged a painted nail across it and brought it close to sniff. “Ohhh…” she said, lust dripping in her voice. She rubbed the elixir on her lips with the same care as she had applied her lipstick hours before. Licking her lips, her eyes rolled into the back of her head and she collapsed like a dildo yanked from her lover’s pussy.

Lokia strained with practiced ears to listen for other guards on their rounds, or rushing to aid of a collapsed colleague, but heard nothing as the security guard writhed on the ground, lustily grabbing at her breasts and sliding her hands up and down her thighs as the Goldwaith Elixir starting to work; her skin becoming more sensitive, her lust raising to a boil.

Certain she was in the clear, Lokia stepped confidently from her hiding space and walked towards the fallen guard. Crouching next to her, she leaned into her victim and smiled at her. "Sorry, cutie. Looks like you're going to be laying down on the job for a little while. Unfortunately, I can't stay around take you like a woman should, but do me a favor, hon. Tell 'em Lokia was here, would you? Oh, and a going away present." She reached in and pulled out the remainder of the Goldwaith Gel from her pouch.

"This, right here, is a little present from a friend of mine. Well, not so much friend, but friend you leave spread eagle on the ground and fuck every hole she has kind of friend." She leaned into the guard's ear. "And she was a fantastic toe sucker. Now, do me a favor. Be a good little slut and open your mouth, would you?"

Wide-eyed, the girl, eyes pleading to be fucked blind, she parted her lips. Unknown to Lokia, the lust over the helpless security guard mixing with the exposure of the potent Goldwaith Gel and boiling her own lust over and causing her to make fun, but ultimately bad, decisions. Those were always her favorite kind.

Taking the small remainder of gel in her mouth and passionately kissed the girl, pushing the gel into the security guard's mouth with her tongue, the heat of their mouths melting the gel to liquid almost immediately. The flavor dripped down the guard's throat like an overeager manni's seed. The guard swooned backwards, biting her lip, every inch of her skin screaming to life; begging her to be teased, touched tickled, stroked, and licked licked.

Lokia stared down at her, an evil and lustful grin curling up her lips. "Enjoy it, honey. You're in for a ride." Standing up, she confidently began to strut away, the generous curve of her hips shaking seductively to tease the guard, laid out on the floor.

But something was feeling... different. The leather under her feet tingled with each step. The leather of her pants sliding against her skin felt like a lover's caress, the very friction setting her nerves on fire. Lokia's fingers slid up and down across the fabric of her pants, her own fingers feeling like the lustful nails of an overeager partner in the moments before the rushed to the stables for a good old-fashioned ravaging. Her hand drifted towards her own inner thigh, her nails raking higher and higher on the inside of her thigh. Signals danced their way up and down her legs, eager to play played with again. To have another hand tending to them, and another, and another...

The feeling rushed over her like waves of warmth, the lust building with each step. In front of her, a gleam capturing her eye, no more than thirty feet and completely unguarded. Lifting the display from the case, she admired the collection. Rings, earrings, necklaces, nipple rings, collars, even a solid silver butt plug with polished, smooth gemstones inserted in it for, rich little ridges polished so round they were guaranteed to enhance even the richest woman's lustful tastes. Taking off her backpack, she started collecting the haul. Rubies, diamonds, pearls, and numerous other stones and decorations rushed past and were shoved down the greedy throat of her bag.

The work finished, she heard a moan behind her. The security guard lay on her knees, knees, gazing up at her. The woman's eyes were wide as saucers, and were pleading. "Please" she begged. "Don't leave me here like this. I need you. I need your fingers all over my skin. I need your tongue making love to me. Please..." she was cut off as Lokia bent over and kissed her deeply, the heady flavor of the Elixir still on her lips.

Her own mind swimming in lustful thoughts, she reached for the guard's hand, taking it softly in hers, and guiding it to her legs. The guard's hand raked up and down her thigh. A moan escaped Lokia's lips as the guard slowly raked them. As she refocused her eyes, she noticed how inviting the curves of the guard were. She ran her finger's through the woman's disheveled hair. The woman shivered as the Lokia played with her hair, her fingers gliding through easily.

The guard responded, gazing up with submissive eyes and taking a long, slow lick of her fingers, her teeth softly coasting against the explosion of sensations on Lokia's skin; her tongue gliding delicately up and down, never breaking lustful eye contact with her.

Lokia swung her leg over the guard, sitting her leather lashed womanhood on top of the guard's face, while picking up the woman's booted foot straight in the air. "You get licking" she said, sliding the boot free from the guard's now-naked foot, "'an I'll get to sucking." While a difficult position for most women, Lokia's height allowed her to lean in and bury her nose in the guard's in the woman's wiggling toes, the smell of warm leather clinging to them. Lokia's lips opened to devour her wiggling toes when...

Lokia, back in the auction house, sighed. "Twas about that part tha' the guards burst in on us. I'd barely gotten me breeches halfway uplaced, and the feelin' of her me through 'em..." She shuddered, a lustful red flush rising in her neck, "We were both so sex-mad that the guards had to pull us apart. Nex' thing I know, I'm sitting here lashed to this block."

Erica, whose own finger had started to wander while lost in the story, snapped back to attention. "But you might be wondering, dear bidders, why would you even want a thief of your very own? Why would I want such a lustful, deceitful girl in my house, just as likely to escape and bind and torment me, my partners, and any especially cute chambermaids she happened to fancy?"

"Especially the chambermaids."

"Shh..." Erica reach over and took a chair from the audience, swinging it behind Lokia's head before sitting in it. "You DID say you were a dirty little toe sucker. Why don't you show the people?"

"Ah said that ah was mmhmm..."

The resistance left her voice even as Erica's heels clattered to the floor next to her head, and she cradled Lokia's face with her feet, her cool soles warming themselves on her.

"Shh, shh... now be a good little foot slut and show the nice women how good at sucking toes you are."

She slapped the sides of Lokia's face, the soft skin of her soles then on the lustful thief's face. Taking her left foot she lifted it to Lokia's prominent nose and gently squeezed it shut. Lokia's mouth finally popped open, and Erica slid her right foot into her mouth.

Now there was no more pretending by Lokia. She devoured the toes, sucking on her big toe like a manni's hard cock, her lips wrapped around it, suckling it. Erica giggled as the lashed down thief nibbled on her toes before sticking her tongue in the next to and drawing it in like a starving animal, causing Erica to swallow a giggle as her nerves quibbled among each other as to whether it was a slow, sensuous lick or a hungry tickling.

Even tightly lashed, Lokia strained the ropes leaning into Erica's dangling toes, her tongue darting between them as a blush crept up Erica's neck. She traced her neck with a long, red fingernail as her toes were savaged. Lokia's teeth nipped at Erica's toes, causing her to let out a girlish squeal. She giggled as pleasure mixed with a spicy kick of a tickle as Lokia ravaged her, as if she was the first meal put in front of a starving woman.

With her eyes half-glazed over, she snapped back to attention even as she started to drift off. "So before I lose my wits entirely and decide to keep her, shall we open the bidding at 10,000?"

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back