• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Georgina Gee's Test f/m

isurrender

TMF Poster
I masturbated to this fantasy earlier. Georgina Gee is a British BBW model. She has a real pretty face, huge boobs, and a big ass. Here's a link to what she looks like. https://www.google.com/search?hl=en...iz-img.....0..0j35i39j0i10j0i8i30.QQTHJ06fTiI
As far as I know, she's never participated in a tickle fetish video, but she has long white fingernails, and she always wears glasses, so she looks like a very voluptuous librarian on the rare occasions she's pictured fully clothed. Maybe if she sees this story, she will do a tickle fetish video.

I fantasized I was Georgina Gee's boyfriend. During foreplay she discovered I was not normally ticklish, but I became ticklish when I became sexually aroused, and the more aroused I became, the more ticklish I felt. She instigated bondage to investigate this quirk of mine. She said she wanted to test something.

On this day she tickled me and nothing happened. She told me to get undressed, and she showed me the bondage restraints. She was fully dressed. Nevertheless, the thought of being tied down caused an half-erection. She fastened my wrists and ankles to the bed posts, so I was spread-eagled. She tickled my foot soles and I squirmed and suppressed a giggle. Then she undressed, revealing her huge breasts and my erection hardened all the way. She tickled my foot soles and I burst out laughing.

Georgina crawled on the bed and straddled me, her beautiful face staring down on me, her giant boobs hovering over, her knees to my sides. She remained on her knees.

"I'm going to tickle you," she warned in her British accent.

I struggled desperately to get away to no avail.

She tickled my ribs and arm pits and I couldn't control my laughter.

"Coochie, coochie coo, tickle, tickle, tickle," she said as she relentlessly used her fingernails and finger tips to tickle my underarms.

She had a curious look on her face, as if this was some kind of science experiment for her. She sat down on my middle and I felt her weight on me. This made me feel even more helpless. I thrashed frantically. She stopped tickling and reached for a notebook. She looked at the clock and jotted down a few notes. She put a towel over my head.

"Stop thinking about sex," she ordered.

It took a while, but I did and my erection went away.

She tickled my belly and I didn't laugh. It did not tickle me. She took the towel off my head and flung it aside and turned around so all I could see was her fat ass. My erection returned and she began tickling my belly and I was giggling hysterically again. She tickled my testicles too.

Georgina turned around, her big tits swaying back and forth.

"Now for the ultimate test."

She shoved my penis inside her wet warm pussy and rode, her gargantuan boobs bouncing up and down, and she resumed tickling my arm pits. I was laughing like an inmate in an insane asylum.

"AAAHhahaha please stop, please stopahahahahahahahahahahahahahahSTOPahahahahahahahheeepleaseheeheeheeheeheeahahahahahahahahahahahaha..."

Cum exploded from my penis, but Georgina kept riding and tickling and the friction made my softening penis ticklish too. I was no longer sexually aroused, but I was still ticklish. Even more so. I literally died laughing--tickled to death.

At this point in real life I was still masturbating but my fantasy changed. Instead, an excessively heavy woman with large breasts was sitting on top of me, her cleavage pressing against my chin. She was my wife in this fantasy, and she was tickle torturing me night after night while her mother (who lived in the same house as us) could hear me laugh as she lay down in the neighboring bedroom. This was the point when I ejaculated in real life.

Last edited:
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back