• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Discovering Vampiers M/M, F/M, F/F

Lady Feathers

TMF Poster
Dracole Resnikof was on leave from his professorship at the University in Restni. He had being doing research into his family background and found something unnerving.. Dracole's great great grandfather was attacked in the Great War by one that was called the "Everlasted One" In the modern translation this translated as Vampire. But this particular type of vampire 's bite not only turned it's victims into vampires, it also made them horribly ticklish. This type of vampire was susceptible to the touch of witches. The witch's touch brings out how ticklish vampires are as was it often used as torture technique.
Witches and Vampires are enemies, but will form an alliance if both are threatened. Dracole had not known this until he had recently come in contact with a woman he was dating who enjoyed tickling him. She would strip him naked and tie his arms up over his head and run her pointed nails up and down his ribcage until he became hysterical with laughter. He begged her to stop, but she would only tickle him more, sending him into fits of uncontroled laughter until he would pass out.
Once he was out cold from lack of oxygen from hyperlaughter, she would wake him up and start all over again on a different part of his body. His ribs were not his most ticklish spot,however. His belly and inner thighs were more ticklish.
After his encounters with this woman and his research he did, did he realize that she was a witch. He found out that one of his relatives had married a very powerful witch. This witch hid the truth from his relative because of the war between witches and vampires that was being fought.
Witches were ticklish too, but not as much as vampires and tickling a witch was pleasurable for them, not torture for them. In fact, tickling among the witches was a common place ritual in the covens.
The witches would actively seek out a ticklish witch and perform a ritual tickling where the witch was naked on a padded table, the arms tied over their head and their legs locked into soft stocks.
Sweet smelling incense was burned around the witch. Then the leader of the cover would begin the ritual by running his or her nails over the witches belly and lower sides until the witch was overcome with laughter. Then each witch would take out a feather duster and begin tickling all the witch's tender, ticklish spots. armpits, inner thighs, nipples,which were the most susceptible to tickling.
As Dracole read about this ritual, he began softly giggling as if he was being tickled. Dracole was especially ticklish over his upper body. This was when he decided go take a leave to go to the Old Country and find out about his family.
Being as ticklish as he was was both exciting and terrifying to Dracole. Being so ticklish was terrifying to him, but he was also excited because part of him enjoyed the feeling of being tickled until he was out of control.
When Dracole entered the village where his family came from, he was met by Hedrick, the first elder in the Community of Vampires. He invited Dracole to sit and have coffee with him. As they drank the coffee, Dracole asked the questions that were burning in him. Hedrick listened intently. "What led you to believe you are Vampiren?" Hedrick asked. Dracole thought for awhile then answered, "I had heard the rumors as a child, saw my relatives being tickled or tickle tortured by the most powerful witches. Then a few months ago a woman I was seeing became curious, even obsessed with me being ticklish. On our first date, she offered to give me a massage. i ended p laughing uincontrolably.She became excited and began tickling me outright. Then I noticed a tattoo on her inner arm... a sign pointing to the coven she belonged to."
Hedrick smiled as Dracole described the tattoo. "I am very familiar with that coven. They are very powerful, excellent ticklers and ruthless torturers of vampires." Dracole breathed in a long breath and exhaled slowly. "In the old days,you sould have not survived such an intense tickling."
The two vampires spent the afternoon talking and looking at historical documents. Hedrick studied Dracole's face and body language He sensed that there was something bothering him.
"What is it my son? What concerns you?" Hedrick asked. Dracole sat up straight in his chair and took a long time to answer. "I am excited at how ticklish I am and that on some level, I enjoy being tickled and want more." Hedrick answered."This sometimes happens to some vampiren. Even though they are extremely ticklish, they crave being tickled. This is called The Feathern. Those vampires who experience the Feathern have the ability to be tickled in an enjoyable manner, but by another vampire who is a trained tickler. The Vampticklin must go carefully, slowly as he tickles the vampire. I know someone who has been trained if you want to meet him. Dracole nodded silently.
End. Part 1

Part 2 - The Vampticklin M/M
Hedrick took Dracole to meet the Vampticklin, Antone. He looked Dracole over, then slipped his hand inside Dracole's shirt and stroked his belly with his finger tips. Dracole burst into giggling and twisted away from Antone. He looked at Hedrick and smiled. "What you have brought me is excellent." Hedrick agreed. "He is extremely ticklish and yet was able to survive being tickled by a witch from the Eastern 'coven." Antone looked at Dracole. "I want to start immediately with light tickling strokes of my nails over your belly.
Dracole looked nervously at Hedrick. "Don't worry my Dracole." Hedrick whispered. "Antone will be gentle... at first...." teased Hedrick. Then he spoke to Antone, who nodded his head and smiled.
Hedrick left Antone to his "work".
"Follow me Dracole. I have a special room for tickling - My Game Room. Dracole followed Antone down the dimly lit hallway. "So tickling Vampiren os a game for you? " he asked Antone as he opened the door to his "Game Room". He looked at Dracole and replied, "Of course exploiting ticklish vampiren is a game to me. I find it a necessary part of my being the excellent tickler than I am! Keeps me from getting to personally involved. So.. Come.. take this towel and go shower. The warm water makes it easier to tickle you." Dracole took the towel and showered and put on then robe in his room.
He walked into the "Game Room" and sat down, waiting for Antone to come.
Antone as waiting, dressed only in a small tunic. He looked Dracole over. Then he slowly opened Dracole's rob. Dracole pulled back a bit. "Hey... What are you doing?" he asked. Antone smiled and said, "Don't worry... I am going to be gentle with you." Dracole nodded and let Antone pull his robe down to his waist. I lightly dragged his nails over Dracole's chest and belly. Dracole sucked in his belly, giggling as he folded himself in half to protect his belly from the gentle tickling strokes Antone laughed. "My, my.. How ticklish you really are! My strokes ere very light." Dracole straightened up and sat down, protecting his midsection."I have always been very sensitive to tickling. My brothers would hold me down as a witch from the village would tickle me..all over till I nearly passed out. It was pure torture for me, but something about being tickled intrigues me." While he was talking, Antone lightly pushed Dracole down, his bare belly and ribs. "I know this is torture you, but you but..." Antone exposed Dracole's sides and and straddled him. "Wait! WAIT!!"cried Dracole. "I am not ready yet!" Antone smiled. "Not it's time to see how ticklish you really are!

Last edited:
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back