• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Eternal Laughs Part 2: Ronnie's Turn

HardyboyzLita28

Eternal Laughs
By: HardyboyzLita28

Part 2

(Ronnie's torture started at the same time as Tia's.......just to let you know).

****In another part of the house****

Ronnie was lying horizontally, hanging by some ropes. She was struggling to break free from her bondage.

Ronnie's arms were crossed against her chest and she was wrapped from shoulders to ankles in rope, like a mummy. Ropes were tied around her chest and ankles, hanging her in mid air. Ronnie shook her feet and moved around trying to break free, but this only caused her to swing around a little bit.

"Hey!! What's going on?! Let me outta here!!".

"Hello my dear".

"Huh?! Who said that?".

"Why.....I did my dear"

"What? Who are you? Where are you?".

"I'm right here my dear".

Just then a shadowy figure descended from the ceiling. It landed on the floor and slowly moved into the light and revealed itself to Ronnie.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!". screamed Ronnie.

What appeared in front of her was a woman, or at least a spider, or something.

It was a spiderwoman. The top half was ladylike similar to Leiva (the snakewoman from chapter one). Her skin was a pale white and she wore a strapless black bra. Her eyes were like onyx, her lips were blood red and her nails were black. Her hair, was dark red, long, straight and stopped at the middle of her back. Her bottom half was that of a spider. Big and round in the back with six hairy spider legs, 3 on each side.

"Hello my dear".

The monster revealed her fangs as she spoke.

"Oh my god! What are you?".

"I am an Arachnidia and my name is Quentani".

"Why am I here and tied up?".

"I'm going to torture you of course".

"T-t-torture".

"Yes my dear and your going to be my slave as well".

"What?!! You must be crazy!! Let me outta these ropes right now!!".

"Sorry sweetie that's not going to happen. Oh and by the way.....those arent ropes...their my webbing".

"I don't care what it is........Let me go!!".

"NO!".

Ronnie layed there silently fuming.

"Do you know how I'm going to torture you?".

Ronnie remained silent.

"I'm going to tickle torture you my dear".

Ronnie looked at Quentanie with a bored expression on her face.

"Tickle me huh? Oh I'm scared. Go ahead....do your worse. I'm not even ticklish".

"Don't try to bluff me girl. I know your ticklish".

"No I'm not. Go ahead and try".

Quentani began to unlace Ronnie's black boots revealing white socks. She began to tickle Ronnie's feet through her socks. Ronnie didn't flinch or crack a smile. Quentani then removed Ronnie's sock's to reveal a pair of big, flawless soles.

Ronnie's feet were a size eleven. She had high creamy arches and long toes that were painted a deep red color.

Quentani began tickling Ronnie's bare feet and still got no reaction. She sighed frustartingly and stopped tickling.

"See, I told you that I wasn't ticklish".

"Hmmm.... we'll see my dear".

Quentani then held Ronnie's feet with her hands and wrapped her lips around the big toe on her right foot. She swirled her tongue around it, sucking slowly.

"What are you doing?! Stop sucking my toe you freak!!!".

Quentani suddenly sank her fangs into Ronnie's big toe.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YOU CRAZY BITCH!! WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM!?!"

Quentani remained in this position for a few seconds before releasing Ronnie's toe.

Ronnie felt a tingling in her body from her head to her toes. The feeling then stopped after a few seconds.

"What the hell did you just do?!!".

Quentani just smiled, revealing her fangs, and brought her nails towards Ronnie's helpless feet.

She began to stroke Ronnie's feet slowly and teasingly.

Ronnie bit her lip and her feet began to shake.

Quentani kept stroking until she heard soft giggles from Ronnie's lips.

"Is there something wrong my dear?".

"What did you *gasp* do to me?".

"I just made you ticklish that's all".

"What? No way! That's not possible!!".

"Yes it is. I injected my venom into your body when I bit your toe. That's what that tingling sensation was in your body. My venom can make anyone ticklish".

"What?? NO!!".

"YES!!! and I'm gonna tickle your feet all night long".

"NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!".

Quentani scrambled her nails all over Ronnie's feet. Scraping at the high arches, scratching at the ballsof her feet, and dragging her nails under the ticklish toes.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO STOOOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP!
PLEASE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE
HEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEEHHEHEHE".

Quentani continued the torture for two hours straight before finally giving Ronnie's ticklish feet a break.

"Now you know what it feels like to be tickle tortured Ronnie".

"How did you know my name?".

"I know everything about you Ronnie. Like how you constantly tickle tortured your friends and family knowing that they could never get you back because you weren't ticklish. How does it feel to be on the other side?"

"Oh my god! How did you know that?".

"Like I said I know everything about you".

Quentani then started to tickle Ronnie's feet again.

"HAHAHAH OH MY GOD!! SOMEBODY HELP HAHAHAHAHA!".

"You can yell all you want. No one's gonna help you. Your trapped here forever!!".

"NO!!"

"YES!!".

Quentanie proceeded to give the same explanation that Leiva gave to Tia.

"What?!! NO!! I can't believe this".

"Believe it baby! I think we should get started again don't you?".

"NOOOOOOOO!".

The webbing that surrounded Ronnie's body began to melt away revealing Ronnie's nude form. Her body, on its own accord, moved into a spread eagle position in mid air. Suddenly new webbing shot down from the ceiling around her wrists and ankles. Ronnie tried to pull free but her body was stuck tight.

"Oh my god!! HEEEEELP MEEEE!!!".

Quentani ignored her pleas and then let out a high pitched shriek.

Just then dozens of spiders, of all different shapes and sizes, descended from the ceiling towards Ronnie's naked, helpless and now extremely ticklish body.

"These are my pets. Hello my pretties. I know its been a long time but I've brought you someone to tickle".

Spiders landed near Ronnie's head, in her armpits, on her chest, tummy, thighs and calves.

The spiders near Ronnie's head were extremely small. They detached from their webbing and began to crawl in her ears and around her face and neck.

The one's in her armpits were average size and very hairy. They crawled around dancing their hairy bodies and legs all over the smooth ticklish surface.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE NO STOP!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHWHWHWHWHWHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA".

The spiders around her chest and tummy began there ticklish assault as well. Some ran around and around her breasts teasing and tickling. Others ran across her ribs poking the soft flesh with their legs. The other spiders remained on their webbing and lightly dragged their legs across Ronnie's taut ticklish tummy. A few tiny spiders had found their way into her belly button, crawling and nibbling at the sensitive flesh around her button.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHHEHEHHEHEHHEHHEHEHHEHEHHEHHEHEHHEHEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA".

Ronnie was in agony. Tears streamed down her flushed face and long brown hair was matted to her forehead. She just laughed and laughed.

Ronnie's legs were drowned in tickling spiders. They crawled, scratched and nibbled at the sensitive skin. One had even found its way to her clit and wrapped it in his webbing.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA".

Not wanting her pets to have all the fun, Quentani then began on Ronnie's feet again.
She stroked from heel to toes. Scratching the balls and arches of her feet. She tickled underneath and in between her toes, while her pet spiders tickled the tops of Ronnie's flailing feet.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHHHEHEOHEOEHOEOIHOEIHOIEHEOIHAOHAOHAIHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA N-N-N-N-NAHAOAHOOOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAAAA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ST-ST-ST-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-STHAAHAOP!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHEHEHHEHEHEHE".

Ronnie was consumed with laughter. Her entire body was being tortured in the worst way possible. She now knew what she had put her many victims through and she did not like it all. The funny thing about being tortured was the fact that her nipples were hard as rocks and her clit was throbbing like there was no tomorrow.

Quentani and her pets continued tickling Ronnie for hours before they slowed down. She wanted to tease her victim a little bit. Ronnie layed their gasping and giggling.

'Oh my god!!' thought Ronnie 'I can't stand this. This tickling is driving me mad. I hate this, my body is turning against me. Even my nipples are hard. Why the hell is that?".

'Because your enjoying yourself'.

"Wha--'.

'I can read your mind Ronnie, and I know that your enjoying our little session as much as I am'.

'No I'm not and how are you talking to me'.

'I can read and speak to you in your mind'.

'Oh my god. I'm not even safe from you in my own thoughts'.

'Kootchi kootchie koo Ronnie'.

With those words (thoughts?), Quentani and her spiders renewed their ticklish assault. Teasing, poking, nibbling, stroking and prodding at the tender flesh that was Ronnie's body.

"NO NO WAIT QUENTANI!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEH
HAHAHAHAHAHAH QUENTA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-NI HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAOHOIAAHOAIHAOIHAOHAOAHOAHAOHAIAHOAHAOHAOAHAOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHAOHAAAAAA".

Quentani and the spiders tickled and tickled, enjoying their captives laughter and pleas for mercy.

Ronnie's body was on fire, but not just with tickling. Her nipples were harder than before (if that's possible) and her clit still throbbed. With all the sensual teasing that she was feeling, she was surprised that she hadn't climaxed yet.

What Ronnie didn't know was that the webbing the her clit was encased in prevented her from climaxing. She could be so close to the edge, but would never quite fall over
(if you know what I mean).

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHOEHOEHEOHEOHOHAOHA".

Ronnie's captors finally stopped and left Ronnie gasping.

"Oh my god!! *gasp* stop no more!! no tickling!! Can't you just kill me and eat me like a normal spider would?".

"I'm not going to kill you, but I will eat you".

"Oh thank god!! This is over!!".

Quentani let out a high pitched shriek and her pets began tickling again. She bent down between Ronnie's legs and said "I'm gonna have so much fun eating you".

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA NO!!! THAT'S HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHA NOT HAHAHAHAHA WHAT AHAHAHAHAHAH I MEANT HAHAHAA".

Quentani plunged her face into Ronnie's pussy. She removed the webbing with her teeth and began tonguing, sucking and nibbling on her clit. She used her human hands to massage and tickle Ronnie's thighs and two of her spider legs to tickle Ronnie's feet.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH NO!! STOP THIS!! YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA.
HAHAHAHAAHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH DON'T STOP!! NO YOU HAHAHAHAHAHA
CAN'T MAKE ME ORGASM!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAHAHA".

Quentani and her pets kept up their torture/pleasure. Soon Ronnie's body was rocked with a powerful orgasm. She barely had time to enjoy it when Quentani and the spiders began to tickle her body ferociously. Minutes later she experienced another orgasm, more powerful than the first.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM YES!! YES!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA OH HAHAHA GOD HAHAHAAH YES!!!!!".

This went on for hours. Ronnie wasn't sure how much more she could take. I mean, she did enjoy orgasms, but she had never experienced anything like this before.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM".

'I don't know how much more I can take' thoguht Ronnie 'I might die from all the tickling and orgasms---'.

Another orgasm hit.

'Oooooooooooooh, but what a way to go'.

"HHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHA".

TBC...

GREAT!!!!

I can't wait to see what type of fantasy creature will tickle the next captive. ;)

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back