• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

the UK's gone tickle mad!

coolman

TMF Expert
ok, shame it's all over Jon Tickle, the contestant in Big Brother 4. but tickle jokes abound... it can't be long before something INTERSTING happens. after all, we have to put up with the guy. he's not even living up to his name! :D

(sternly) Coolman.....

Nooooooooooo!!!!!

How can you do this to us? That was SO misleading (*sulk sulk pout pout*)!!! I had images of our TV babes going at one another, but no..

And it was over that God - awful programme.....(*sigh*)

Cheers, everybody,
(a highly dejected)SmashTV

And he (supposedly) brought handcuffs in the house as well. If he does eventually leave the house, perhaps the tabloids will do photo shoots of him regarding his name... hopefully...

But....

...what if it's HIM on the receiving end...?

There's no positive outcome from this, sadly.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

he he he... sorry about the misleading title, but after they showed all the media coverage he is getting you have to admit that it is true.

oh well. *sigh*.

Sorry but i've got no sympathy for you lot there are a couple of programs in the UK that reguarly have girls tickling girls in them ! ... and you all complain cause you thought just cause his second name is tickle that means someone in the vicinity will get tickled ... :rolleyes: :confused: :zzzzz: ... oh and there's been tickling in that program twice so far but it had nothin to do with him either time ;)

Erm...

Paperboy, you're soooooooo wrong!!!

I gurantee you that just because his surname is 'tickle', nobody instantly assumed that things would begin kicking off on that front. It's just a conincidence that his surname is a passion of ours.

Coolman is right when he talks about the media coverage; because the Big Brother guy's apparently a bit dull (I refuse to watch the show on priciple, but can't escape it at work, on trains, in the press etc), he's now some sort of cult hero to the tabloid press.

I'm assuming Coolman was being flip and ironic, and used the title to get people looking at this thread. It's working, then...

By the way, which programmes that 'regularly have girls tickling in them' are you on about? I don't watch TV too often, but I think that there would have been smoe mention of it on here. Just curious...

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Shhhh! I never mentioned this.....right!

I resolved to go an entire summer without watching what must be the worst Dutch export since windmills and clogs! However, I have probably watched a cumulative five minutes of this terrible show (I am sure it is quite entertaining for some people, but I would rather endure a hole in the head, an affliction with which many big brother contestants would be familiar, never ever having possessed a brain). But I digress.....I wanted to let you know that I watched a live screening of the show on E4 during the first week. Whilst they were in the Jacuzzi one of the girls held up one of the guys bare foot to the camera and really dug into his soles. Maybe he returned the gesture, but not even the lure of tickling would make me watch that programme.

Mon Frere!!!

Newcastle, couldn't have put it better myself about having to endure this rubbish!!!

I'd rather play naked twister with the Two Fat Ladies (okay, I know one's dead, but work with me here!) than have to watch this programme...!

To be fair, though, maybe I shoudl be saying this in the general discussion thread. Hmmm....

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

now i'm confused by my own thread. i must have been drunk when i started this. drunk with the boredom of watching big brother, that is.

waiting for the tickling... sigh. i'm sure my patience will be rewarded sooner or later.

again, aplogies for the misleading thread title. yes, Smash, it was an 'attempt' at something near irony. i just couldn't resist. :p

No Worries...

...if you hadn't done it, Coolman, then someone else would have done!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back