• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Kidnapper F/F

Lady Feathers

TMF Poster
Malory woke up early to get some work done. She made sure she was quiet for Madison. Malory looked over and saw that Madison wasn't in bed. She quickly got up and went to check the living room thinking that Maddy was watching TV.
Malory looked and didn't see her and started looking in all the rooms. As she was looking, her cell phone rang. "Who is this?" She asked. "Who I am is not important! What is important is we have Madison."
Malory shivered at the sound of the voice she heard. "What do you want?" She asked cautiously.
She could tell that the voice was female.
"You are working on sensitive and very classified project. We are the Orion Group. We want your information."
"My work is classified. I can't just give it to you!" She said defiantly.
"Madison's ultimate weakness is how Ticklish she is.. Am I right?" Malory k ew that Madison was tickle tortured while she was captured in the Military. It nearly broke her. "Please... Don't tickle her!" Malory pleaded. "It will destroy her!"
"We know all about her tickle torture at the hands of the Mentokens. We also know how Ticklish she is.
So I ask again... Will you give us your research?"
"I can't. It is a matter of National and Space Security." Malory began to get nervous, knowing that the Orians will not hesitate to tickle Madison. The Orion Group is well known for their use of tickling to losen the tongues of uncooperative people.
"You leave us no choice. Maybe Madison's Ticklish giggling will make you more cooperative.
"STOP! Please! Do no.. hehehehe... Sto.. hahaha here hee! Stop! It tickles ! It tickles too much!! PLEASE! STOP TICKLING ME !!!!!!"
Malory could her Madison's laughter as the woman tickler tortured her with ruthless tickles. As Malory heard Madison's laughter she began to have waves of giddiness. Malory was just as ticklish, but was also bonded to Madison.
The two women went through a Tickling Bonding so that they could make being tickled joint and enjoyable act.
When Malory brought up the idea of the Tickling Bonding, Madison had reservations. "Malory.. you know I was tickle tortured when I was in country." Madison said quietly. Malory leaned over and kissed Madison. "I know how you were tortured. If we share being tickled, you might find it more enjoyable instead of torture." Then Malory stroked Madison's sides playfully,making her giggle and squirm away from her.
Malory remembered that moment as she began giggling as Madison was tickled more and more. A n unexpected side affect of the Bonding was that Malory became more ticklish.
Madison's kidnappers knew about the bonding a d got the tickling of both women. Madison struggled as she was tickled harder and harder. She could hear Malory giggling and imagined seeing her wriggling as she felt the tickling that was happening to Madison.
Malory squealed and giggled as she felt every tickling stroke. "Stop! Stop PLEASE!! I'll give you anything you want. Just stop tickling Madison! PLEASE!! "
Madison's kidnappers stoped tickling her.Malory sighed a long breath and composed herself.
"That's better!. " said one of the kidnappers. Now send us the all your research and we will let your wife go. But... You will be punished for not cooperating with our demands. Malory sent the research to them. One of the kidnappers examined the information from Malory and nodded. Once the research was found to be authentic, the kidnapper ordered Madison tied down and her upper body exposed. " Now then.. you will be punished Malory. We will tickle Madison's belly and other sensitive areas and you will feel it, too because of the Bonding.
Malory drew a long breath in as she waited for the first strokes to start tickling her.

Last edited:
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back