• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Third Time's The Charm (?/F)

BOFH666

2nd Level Red Feather
Hi everyone, I’ve been spending far too much time wrapped up in plotlines for the Bloodhounds series and wanted to do something a lot brighter, happier and self-contained. Hope you enjoy it.

Third Time’s The Charm

Mary walked into the living room of the small two bedroom flat she shared with her sister, Laura, and grinned. In front of her on the coffee table was a small mountain of packages of all shapes and sizes, a banner hung from the ceiling proclaiming “Happy 25th Birthday!” and what seemed like every one of her friends crammed into the room all yelling “Surprise!”

As she looked around she realised there was one face missing from the crowd, that of her boyfriend who had been called away to Scotland for the week when one of the consultants at his company fell ill. He’d made it clear he really didn’t want to go, both to his boss and to her, but it was a job for a defence contractor and no one else in the company had the necessary security clearance to do the work. He’s promised her he’d make up for it when he got back on Friday night, but that wasn’t until tomorrow and it seemed like forever to wait. For a moment she wished longingly that things could have been different but then her friends surrounded her and the party atmosphere proved infectious.

A few hours later most of the guests had left, a couple had crashed out in the living room and both Mary and Laura were heading to bed. Laura wrapped her arms around her little sister in a hug and said “Oh, I almost forgot, Steve asked me to make sure you got his present after the party was over for some reason, I left it in the top drawer of your desk.”

“Thanks sis, and thanks for doing all this, I..” words failed her for a moment and Mary settled for returning her sisters’ hug.

“Hey, I told you already, it’s the least I could do, now go and get some sleep, some of us have to go to work tomorrow you know, unlike some people I could mention that take days off from high paying executive jobs without a thought for the devastating effect it has on the morale of their flatmates.”

They both giggled at the running joke and said their goodnights. Mary went into her room and found Steve’s present right were Laura said it would be. She knew he had an inventive mind and was excited to see what he’d come up with as she tore open the paper. Inside was an envelope stuck to the top of another wrapped package. Leaving the envelope aside she ripped off the wrapping paper and her eyes widened slightly as she saw a brand new CD Walkman sitting inside. It was the top of the range model she’d seen when they were out at the local mall a couple of weeks ago, so thin she couldn’t believe it could actually hold a CD, let alone play it.

She set the box aside for a moment and opened the envelope. She though for a moment it was empty, certainly there was no card inside. Turning it upside down a scrap of paper fell out and she scooped it off the floor. It looked like a movie ransom note, words made of different clippings from magazines. The message was short, but she had no idea what it meant.

“Absence may make the heart grow fonder, but laughter is the best medicine. S”

Shrugging she briefly considered calling Steve on his mobile, and then remembered it wouldn’t be possible. As the job, and associated accommodation, was at a secure sight he hadn’t been able to take his mobile in with him as it had a camera built in and that was a definite no-no according to the security regulations. Turning her attention back to the CD player she opened the box and eased the player onto her lap. Turning it on she found the batteries were already charged and there seemed to be a disc in it. Pressing play she slipped the headphones on and almost yelled out loud as the first song started. She stopped the disk and flipped open the lid, and found a CD labelled St Anger staring back at her. She’d been looking forward to this album for ages, but it wasn’t due to be released for another week, how on earth Steve had managed to get hold of a copy she had no idea, but resolved to make her appreciation obvious the next night.

She sat down at her desk; head bobbing up and down to the music, her long blond hair whipping around as she lost herself in the beat. She pulled out her diary and started her entry for the day, trying to put into words the energy and joy of the last few hours. For some reason the words just wouldn’t come easily that night, and it took almost three hours to get everything down, a process not helped by the music pounding through her soul. Eventually she slid the diary away and headed for bed, leaving the CD player on the desk.

The next morning dawned with a sunrise worthy of song, so majestic was its splendour, seemingly designed to welcome Mary to her 26th year on the planet with a beauty no artist could surpass. Sadly it was rather a wasted effort as the night before had caught up anything short of a thermonuclear blast would have had difficulty in waking Mary up that morning and it was almost noon before she rose. Dressing simply in a black skirt and white t-shirt she wandered into the kitchen to fix herself a coffee.

She had been intending to go out shopping as a birthday treat to herself, but that strange, cryptic message was playing on her mind and she ended up sitting in the living room, the note on the coffee table in front of her as she tried to decipher it. No matter how she tried to twist it, it still remained irritatingly meaningless. She knew the sayings well enough, in fact they were both phrases she used herself on a pretty regular basis, but what on earth could they have to do with her present?

Suddenly her mobile beeped as it received a text message. She walked over and opened the text, only to see one word on the screen “Bettlejuice”. She recognised the number that had sent the message as Steve’s and was now more confused than ever. She knew from past experience that he could come up with some devilishly intricate plans if he wanted, but this one had her stumped. She knew the reference well enough, they’d watched the film together just before he’d left for Scotland, although they’d gotten a little distracted after a few minutes and the comedic antics of Michael Keaton had gone sadly unappreciated.

Figuring that it might give her a clue, she grabbed the DVD from the shelf and popped it into the player, settled back and tried to work out how this was connected to the note. Nothing seemed to fit until about half an hour into the movie as the plot hook of having to say the name ‘Betlejuice’ three times to have him appear was introduced. Figuring it was worth a shot she looked at the note again and took a deep breath.

“Absence may make the heart grow fonder, but laughter is the best medicine. Absence may make the heart grow fonder, but laughter is the best medicine. Absence may make the heart grow fonder, but laughter is the best medicine.”

There was a pause, and for a moment she thought she’d got it wrong somehow, that Steve had meant something else, that whatever he was aiming for she wasn’t going to be able to work out. Then she nearly jumped out of her skin as what felt for all the world like a pair of ghostly hands caressed her stomach from behind, sliding around her gently as they caressed her body. For the first few seconds she was terrified, trying franticly to work out what was happening, who was doing this to her. A quick look around the room reassured her she was indeed alone, and seemingly from right by her ear she heard Steve gently whisper “Relax, enjoy this, trust me.”

Gradually Mary started to relax to the hand’s touch, luxuriating in the sensations they were causing as they roamed across her belly, down her thighs, up her back and over her shoulders, massaging all the tensions and stress of the week away, leaving her muscles feeling as if they’d turned to jelly, floating on a sea of pleasure. For over half an hour the hands kept at their task, working what felt like very muscle and nerve in her body into submission and, much to Mary’s surprise, leaving her more than a little turned on. Almost without realising it she was moaning in pleasure as the hands kneaded her shoulders, her right hand moving down and gently rubbing her pussy through her skirt and panties, wishing those ghostly fingers would focus their energies there.

Immediately the hands moved, heading slowly down her back and round her ribs. For a moment Mary was sure her wish was about to be granted and licked her lips in anticipation and gave another soft groan of anticipation. A groan that rapidly turned to a shriek as the hands grabbed her ribs and goosed her, scratching across her now hypersensitive skin, tickling her with the same skill they’d demonstrated with their massage techniques earlier.

Mary’s shriek developed into full blow laughter, a laughter that she knew she was powerless to stop. The hands danced over her ribs, seemingly moving independently of the other, one making ‘crab’ motions on her right, the other scratching at each individual rib in turn, causing her to thrash back and forth on the sofa, her hair tearing at the air as her laughter overtook her, lacking even the air to beg for mercy. The tickling increased, the fingers moving faster than she thought possible as they continued to experiment, moving in complex patterns, random motions, varying their speed and approach constantly to keep her off guard.

After what seemed like an eternity, but was probably only a few minutes, the hands performed one final sweep up her ribs, only this time they didn’t stop but kept moving upwards until they were exploring the smooth flesh of her armpits. Immediately Mary slammed her arms against her sides, trying to force the fingers out, but it made no difference. After all there was nothing physically tickling her, so how could a physical motion affect what she was feeling?

Her mouth was open wide as she gasped for breath, her laughter turning into silent yelps as her whole body shock. The fingers curved up and round, scrabbling in her pits and she convulsed, her arms wrapped around her stomach as she tried to pull away from her invisible, insubstantial assailant. She rocked back and forth, eyes screwed shut as she tried to fight what was being done to her, the hands never letting up from their task. Finally she rocked off the sofa to the floor, crawling away towards the door, trying to get away, desperation fuelling her every movement. As she crawled her skirt dragged behind her, sliding down her legs, revealing her trim, smooth thighs and perfect ass. Not that she cared at that point, she just wanted to get away. As she crawled her skirt slid further down until it dropped clear of her feet and lay abandoned on the carpet behind her. The instant it did the hands seemed to vanish, leaving her panting for air, face down in her own living room.

With an effort she turned over onto her back and lay where she was, chest heaving as she struggled to get air back into her lungs. Gradually her heartbeat returned to normal and as it did so she realised that, in addition to the dull ache in her limbs and the almost painful burning in her lungs, there was another ache burning within her body, though this one was neither painful nor dull. She thought back and had to admit that, while she’d hated what those hands had done to her, she had found it in some strange way, intensely erotic and, with a burst of surprise realised there was a part of her that wished they hadn’t stopped.

Just as the thought flashed across her mind, the hands seemed to jump back into action, though now they were firmly wrapped around her feet. Mary almost hit the ceiling as she screamed “Noooooooooo, not my feet, noooooooooooooooooo, plllllleeeeehehehehehehesssssssseeehehehahahahahah!”, the fingers scrabbling back and forth over her sensitive soles.

It was unbearable, yet somehow she knew she wanted this, need it in a way she couldn’t define. The hands tormented her expertly, never giving her time to adapt to any one pattern or style, seeming to shrink and expand on demand so that one second they could be stroking her entire sole, the next all five fingers were working between two toes, causing her to buck and writhe on the floor as that virgin territory was explored in minute detail.

Time and again her feet were explored with deft, feather-like touches, gentle, almost sensual tickling that served as a warning of the ticklish hell that always followed when the hands upped the pace and ferocity of their attack. Mary honestly thought she was going insane as the gentle tickling would bring her right to the brink of orgasm, but as soon as she tried to get that last degree of stimulation she needed they would shift to the vastly harder tickling and drive any thought of sexual relief from her mind as she struggled to breathe through her hysterical laughter. How long it went on for she didn’t know, but after what she later thought was at least an hour she felt a weight settle over her, a pair of strong legs wrap around her own and a pair of hands, real hands, slide around her shoulders.

“Mary, I love you” came a voice, Steve’s voice, whispering to her as it had at the start of this ordeal. Instantly the tickling hands vanished, leaving a tingling sensation that seemed to pass up her body in a wave, before settling between her legs. Mary opened her eyes and saw her lover above her, concern and love mixed in equal measure in his eyes as he smiled down at her. She wanted more than anything to reach up, to wrap herself around him, but her body was exhausted and all she could do for now was gasp for air.

“How’d you like your birthday present?” Steve asked once he was sure she was going to recover. Mary was still too breathless to speak, but the look in her eyes was all Steve needed. “One of our clients is doing some research into subliminal messaging” he explained. “I had a talk to them and thought I’d come up with a surprise for you. The CD had the message itself, the note triggered it and I had the key phrase to end it. I've always wondered what you'd look like after a proper tickling session, though I didn't expect you to be quite this beautiful.”

“You….you….” Mary spluttered, unable to believe what she was hearing.

“Don’t worry, there was a built in cut-off to the program, and besides, from what I can see it wasn’t all terrible….” Steve said, hovering his hand close enough to her panties, now soaked through from a combination of her exertions and her need, she could feel the heat from his palm on her body. “If it makes you feel better, you’ve got the whole weekend to think up some form of retribution if you feel it’s required.” Mary tried to glare up at him, but the grin that pulled at the corners of her mouth gave her away.

“For this, I think it’s only fair if you become my personal property for the weekend, to do with as I wish.”

“Whatever you desire, mistress” Steve replied, knowing that while there would be a price to pay, it would be a pleasurable one, at least in the long run. “And happy birthday.”

Mary smiled and brought her hands up, finally wrapping her arms around her lover, pulling him down to her eager mouth, luxuriating in his warmth and passion as they surrendered to their desires.

St Anger - Yes

St Anger w/ subliminal upgrade - probably not, though I think this may just be a marketable, albeit highly illegal, idea.

Arghhh, you've now got me thinking how exactly you could do this and I know it's gonna be on my mind all day. Oh well, more interesting than w**k at least :D

Outstanding effort, as usual, my man.

And once again, you've misled me with your habit of using a song's title for the story. Grrr! :rolleyes: And yeah, what Ayla said! Gotta get my hands on that CD! (WITH the upgrade, LoL)

How's this for really sad - was so bored in work today (mass system failure, out of our hands so nothing to do but sit around and wait for British Telecom to fix it. We could be some time....) actually worked out how you could do this sort of subliminal messaging. I know, pathetic ain't it?

Short version - As everyone's reaction to subconscious suggestion is different this ain't a scientific method that'll work every time but it's the closest I can get, ‘kay? You'd need two parts for this to have a chance at working, the first is a CD that you can sleep to (that's St Anger out then :) ) with a message embedded in the music at a low, almost inaudible level. This should be the 'programming', setting up the trigger and the actions as required. This should, unfortunately, be recorded in the vict...ummm, subject's own voice as this seems to vastly increase the chance of this working. They then need to listen to this on a regular basis over a period of time, say every night for a fortnight (or longer depending on how weird and out of the ordinary the suggestion is).

Then there's the trigger, which should if at all possible, be a voluntary one on the part of the subject (like the one in this story for example). This should, in theory anyway, work like a charm, though if anyone's going to give it a try I'd start with something small, say every time the subject says the phrase they feel a slight tickle on their feet and go from there. As with all things, repetition should make it easier for the mind to accept more complex suggestions.

Or this could all be complete horlicks and the result of staring at a telephone system with pretty flashing red lights for eight hours.

I like it, I like it!

I think we need to get some more hypnotists and subliminal messaging experts on this forum. What say?

*grin* as opposed to someone who skimed a couple of psychology papers and has an active imagination you mean? Sounds like a plan.

Hmm, wonder if you can do subliminal messaging through a web *BUY COKE!* page? BwaHaHaHaHaHackCcSpurg..... okay, I've got to lay off the evil laughter first thing in the morning.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back