• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickle-Jinn Series Pt.1

Ovda

TMF Master
THE TICKLE-JINN SERIES Pt. 1

THE BREAKING POINT
CHAPTER I
BY OVDA

Michelle is such an incredible drop dead gorgeous woman. Her beauty is truly exquisite. She has short blonde hair, sparkling blue eyes; her lips are like scarlet. Her skin is like ivory, flawless. Michelle’s entire body is truly beyond words to describe how gorgeous she is. Michelle awoke to find herself in a plain wall room. What surprised her even more was that she was suspended three feet off the floor, spread eagle, and totally naked. She tried to move, but what ever was holding her up also kept her immobilized. Michelle was only able to move her head.
Suddenly in a puff of smoke appeared a man. Michelle recognized the man as Edward Janus. They dated in college.
“Edward what is the meaning of this? What has happened to you?”
“What has happened to me, Michelle is an interesting story.” Edward replied. “You see I came upon the lamp of a jinn.
“A what?”
“A jinn. A genie.” He explained. “ I made three wishes. One of which I wished to be a free jinn.”
Michelle started to get nervous as to what Edward is going to do to her.
“Now to explain why you are here. In college I proposed to you, and you turned me down. I was shattered, hollowed out. Now I see that you are engaged to another.”
Michelle started to get really nervous.
“I wonder, Michelle, how much do you truly love your fiancé?”
“What are you going to do to me?” she asked with fear in her eyes and breathing heavily.
“I remember in college how you were insanely ticklish all over.”
“No Edward! Y-You wouldn’t do that! T-That’s torture.” Michelle begged.
“Yes. I know.” He answered with a sadistic grin.
With the flick of his hand Edward produced a nice slender feather. Michelle’s eyes almost popped out of her head when she saw the feather.
“This is a special feather in two ways. #1 it moves on its own. #2 you become a little bit more ticklish with each stroke.
“Edward. Please don’t do this. I’m begging you. I’ll die laughing. I’ll do anything you want.”
“You will. The one thing I want is for you to say, ”No” at your wedding.”
Michelle’s heart sank. She loved her fiancé with all of her heart. To live a life without him would be unthinkable.
“No. I’ll never do that. No matter what you do to me” She responded a tough manner, but it was clearly seen that Michelle was scared.
“So be it.” He casually replied. “Now one more question, Michelle. Where do you want it blondie? Under your arms, or the soles of your feet?”
With that Edward went to Michelle’s feet and released the feather on her right foot.
The reaction was so explosive that Michelle almost jumped out of her skin.
Michelle’s laughter was like that of a little schoolgirl. It is intoxicating to the ears.
A moment later, Edward produced another feather for the left foot. One by one Edward made feathers appear, and placed them at certain areas of Michelle’s body.
He placed one on each armpit, Her sides, her ribs, and her butt cheeks Edward had placed two feathers. A feather each tickled her voluptuous breasts. The feathers went in a swirling pattern from Michelle’s nipples to the base of her breasts and back up to her nipples.
Whenever Edward put a new feather in place, Michelle erupted in a shower of uncontrollable hysterical laughter. Before Edward left, he caused Michelle’s sexy toes to fan out. In which he placed, on each set of toes, a feather to slide in between her toes. Plus two more feathers to tickle her flat sexy stomach and her belly button. This just drove Michelle into a state of totally hysterics.
“Well, Michelle. Looks like I’ll be seeing you in a few days. Don’t worry. You won’t grow hungry, or be tickled to death. You will have time to think about my proposal.”
As Edward turned around to leave, he did you final thing. “Oh I almost forgot.” He turned to Michelle and produced a photo of her fiancé and left it floating above her. “So you can see the face of the man you will say "No" to at your wedding.”
And with that Edward Janus disappeared in a puff of smoke.
With no one there to pull the feathers off the tickling became even more excruciating. The feathers continually and tirelessly stroked every inch of Michelle’s gorgeous body.
Michelle’s face became contorted. She felt every one of those feathers effortless gliding over every inch of her body. As time went on, the tickling became more and more unbearable. Michelle was simply torn between the love for her fiancé and a great desire to have the tickling come to an end. It was sheer torture for her. All she wanted was for the inhumane tickling to stop.
Time went by at a snail’s pace. Mere seconds felt like days for Michelle. She thought it would never end.
Days later Edward popped back into the room. He marveled at his handy work. There she is the woman of his dreams reduced to nothing more than a ball of hysterically tickled flesh. Michelle’s gorgeous ivory white skin was now a nice shade of tickled pink. She was covered in sweat. Her hair was matted to her forehead. Furthermore, by the looks of her, she was totally insane with laughter.
Edward just stood over her. “Are we enjoying ourselves?” he mockingly asked.
With a wave of his hand the feathers, all at once, vanished. Michelle was delirious. Her mind was spinning. It took her about an hour to recover. During that time, she could still feel the feathers gliding over her body. Every once in awhile she would giggle uncontrollably. Michelle was totally exhausted. She was in pain. Her stomach and sides ached as well as her face from the constant laughing.
“Well what is your answer?” he asked. “Will you say “No” at your wedding?”
Michelle, still trying to catch her breath, managed to shake her head to his question. “No.” she struggled. “I’m still going to marry, Jack.”
“Fine. Would you rather have more of this?” Out of Edward’s fingertips came feathers wiggling and licking hungeringly for Michelle’s ticklish flesh.
Sheer terror erupted onto her face. “NOOOO!!!! NOT AGAIN!!!! I’LL DO WHAT YOU WANT. OH PLEASE KEEP THEM AWAY!! KEEP THEM AWAY!!!” Michelle began to cry and blubber like a baby.
The feathers disappear. “One other thing, Michelle.” Edward continued. “You are not to tell any of this to anyone, or you will be back here. Change your mind at the wedding. You will be back here.” He stared directly into her crying face. “I will know. Trust me. I have ways of finding things out. Do you understand what I have just told you?” She simply nodded her head in acknowledgment.
“Hmm.” He thought. “I had so much fun with you, Michelle maybe I’ll go after your friends Carmen and Johanna and double my pleasure.”
In the blink of an eye, Michelle was back in her own bed. She simply curled up in the fetal position and begins to weep.
THE END?

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back