• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Taking Ticklish Control! M/M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Having heard the rumour I knew it was something I needed to check out on and being Paul's boss could so waited until the day ended and called him to come to my office before leaving and after five minutes Paul arrived. I avoided addressing the subject directly but told him that in life it was ok to keep secrets but if internalised and never expressed to anyone that it often resulting in feelings of inner loneliness and acting a part so with it a sense of cheating and not just others but more importantly the self and the perfect example being a Gay man acting like a straight one as fearing not being acceptable and particularly in the work environment!

"Sir I'm not Gay!" said Paul

"Paul I never said you were but you I'm sure know you're attractive and yet with no partner at 31yrs old, still single and I have wondered if there is something you would want to share with someone; a secret shared is a secret halved and as I say we all have something we don't tell as perhaps something making us feel guilty and ashamed; I have shared mine with someone and it has worked out to my advantage and sense it being something you desperately want to talk about as in the office; there's rumours and gossip it's natural!"

"Um well I er can't thnk er of anything Sir um .. I am trying to but

"Nice shoes Paul. mind if I see one as I like the style; I believe Ferregamo's right!"

"Yes SIr but Sir wearing them all day I er..." Paul was feeling uncomfortable.

"That's ok Paul I just want to see the style so a shoe please!"

I was insistent and he conservative by nature so respecting of authority eased a foot out of his right shoe and handed it to me and I read size 11 on the shoe sole and noticed that his foot was in a sheer sock as meant to appear to be but I sensed the information I having been told was right and bluntly said to him that cross-dressing was fine with me as his red toe nail polish betrayed him as he clearly was wearing stockings or tights and Paul looked shocked but exposed!

"Um No Sir I er ..."

"Paul like I said we all have secrets and now separated from my wife as you know am able to explore my own and different life-style choices appeal to me so do you ever dress up and venture out dressed and do you feel a different person as the human psyche a powerful thing and I am genuinely curious!" I said handing him back his shoe.

"I haven't in truth no Sir there is not the opportunity and I am nervous about the prospect of doing so and being seen; recognised by people I know!"

"Ok right well Paul and not working now so please call me Colin as I am not knighted yet anyway!" I said breaking the ice as we both laughed!

"Anyway I would like to see you dressed Paul seriously and invite you to my home later once you have made yourself ready and it might make you feel nervous Paul but if you don't then as I say you will stay in the prison you have created for yourself and I am offering you the key out of the cell you have shut yourself in and certainly do not judge you; in fact applaud the fact you with a little gentle persuasion have trusted to confide in me and my lips sealed but tonight at 9pm dressed and I like the red nail varnish on your toes!" I said winking at him. Then had another thought!

"Actually to save embarrassment we'll stop at your place, collect your things and you can dress at mine Paul and that way nobody sees you which clearly you would prefer!"

Hesitantly and rather caught out Paul agreed and collected his things in a small holdall bag and was soon with me at my place and excited that he was going to be dressed and made-up for someone even if a little nervous. I told him that there being no need to shower immediately and just to dress up as he would refresh later and he respected it's being my home, my rules. We laughed that his feet being size 11's were not exactly petite but he having found open toed heels which were comfortable.

Whilst preparing himself I called my Asst. Manager Mark and told him that Paul's secret out and he was here and to drive over within the hour and we'd have fun with him and something he could and would never tell and we both laughed. After 40 minutes Paul appeared as someone he told me was 'Carla' and I was happily surprised as being attractive as a male, he a very appealing woman with brunette wig, and fully made up, noticing his fingernails now matching his toe nail colour and in a tight and skimpy tight black dress with his long legs in I guessed the same black tights and the black patent shoes he'd spoken of and I congratulated him on managing to walk in them as he proudly told me 4" heels so he being 6'1" now very tall!

Paul relaxed and told me that he was wearing sexy underwear which made him feel very excited as I told him that I would soon be sharing my secret with him and we each drank a brandy he relaxed and told me how opposite to him Carla was a slut who knew men fancied her and played them and was their bitch and I smiled saying then tonight she was here with me and to do as told and I sensed his excitement and then told Carla that I liked being the dominant male and as my bitch she mine to play with and took her into the bedroom and told her dressed to lie on the bed and excited now in the role fantsised about she took to her role like a duck to water and this including her being restrained on the bed. I had Paul where I wanted him and in securing him having caressed him and seen him twitch!

After another twently minutes the doorbell rang and I told Carla she would soon know my secret and she shocked seeing Mark smiling at her and embarrassed as now knowing both her bosses knew about her.

"Well Carla that's an interesting name, Colin said you were here for fun and it was a time of sharing secrets and have to say you looking pretty hot!" Saying this Mark stroking both legs lightly and Paul immediately responding! Mark smiled at me and said "Seems we've got a really ticklish tickle-bitch to initiate Colin!" I smiled and agreed and told him one who fantasises about being controlled!"

"Right Paul and what a naughty boy you are; keeping your being a sissy secret and dressing in stockings, tights and dresses; what a dirty queer and enticing married men to play wih you and what a bad, bad boy you are Paul but what Mark and I like is the bad girl we see here vulnerable and helpless who we are going to enjoy teasing and tormenting the fuck out of as we share a secret and usually confined until now to torturing boys but now adding a girl to our victims; as we are merciless ticklers and remember securing you my stroking your ankles as I tied you feet together and said to you earlier how lucky you'd been finding shoes to fit and had you remove a shoe in my office; well Carla; feet are my thing and Mark likes other places.

"Please please I am too ticklish; no please I hate it really, it's unbearable; yes honestly it's torture!"

"Carla baby you're saying just the right things; my dick's hard already!" taunted Mark

"Yeah you want it kept secret you wear sexy underwear and tights Carla; I mean; Paul as I prefer men's feet to women's but it's novel seeing a size 11 sweaty male foot in heels and securing them smelling as a men's feet should; had you showered and pampered them with perfumed oils they'd have lost my attraction to them; bet you wish you had now but too late!" I said

"Don't worry we'll get you more dresses and stuff Carla but let's get you stripped bitch!" said Mark as he took ten minutes to safely cut the dress off our tickle biitch and there she lay helpless and vulnerable to us as I first having removed her shoes and turned on to the ripeness of them both in the sheer black tights!

Mark then stood back as using one finger I explored the sole of one foot then the other making a mental note of the best ticklish areas and found being the middle of the soles and arches focussed delivering a light and consistent stroking of them driving Paul crazy instantly as his head shook from side to said on the bed as his feet proving so hyper-sensitive and my telling him a compliment and not a criticism! All he wanted I knew being a distraction from the tickles!

"Hmmm love big, smelly socked feet Paul so too these in tights and your baby doll silk twin set; you're set to bring the devil out in me; fuck yeah they smell awesome and I'm addicted now so from now on when with me in my office your shoes come off as I'll want and need to see these feet daily; all part of our secret and Mark will I am sure see he fingers you and milks you right Mark?"

"Oh fuck yes; as Carla or Paul that dick and ass are mine you know it Colin"

I stroked the sole of Paul's right foot then left lightly through his sheers and alternated from foot to foot as he fought not to react which determined as kneeling facing them so deeply inhaling their smell; to stroking each foot; the length of them continuously. My knowing feet warm and moist being the most sensitive telling Paul this ticklish fact which his immediate reactions were conclusive proof of.

"Hahahahanooheestooptickleshahhaapleeeseahahahanoo!"

"Tickles right Carla you're a tickle bitch for sure; our tickle bitch but these feet; they're something else; you hate this right and that's what makes doing it so much fun; look feel that here and here and here yeah under the toes but you know what; I've got to enjoy these feet bare as that's a killer but first of all getting to know them; a foot massage in order!" I taunted

Using scissors Paul having to lie still as I cut them and rolled them down his legs to his feet and cut them again from his ankles so there were both stinky beauties and telling him this and embarrassing and humiliating him knowing how having come that his feet then being even more ticklish! Now the prefect target for a determined tickle assault I pride myself on delivering; my guilty pleasure mercilessly indulged in.

"Nhoohoohoot my fheeheeheet! Oh PLHEEHEEHEESE! Nhoohoot on the BHAARE FHEEHEEHEEHEET!"

I indulged myself in tickle tormenting and teasing his feet and remarking on the tenderness and softness of his soles and having found it out maintained light tickling all over his sweat moistened and heated feet and exploring with my fingers his varying degrees of ticklishness and tickling both feet simultaneously drove Paul-Carla nuts! He yelling being all the encouragement I needed though none necessary as feet like Paul's drive me wild!

"NOOOOHAHHAHANOTHERENOOOPLEEESAEHAHAHAHAHEEESTOOPITAHAHA!"

Paul was being systematically driven insane as I worked my experienced fingers from his heels to his toes with a special attention afforded in the middle of his soles and along his arches and whilst stroking his soles; nibbling on his toes and sliding my tongue in between his toes which proved hellish for him to endure and I alternately in my element and having lots of fun!

"HAHAHAHA NOOOPLEEEEEZE AHAHAHA STHAAHAAP THEEHEECKLING MHAAHAAY THOOHOOHOOES! PLHEEHEESE! NOOT MYFEET HAHAHA!"

I then stopped and Mark using a feather lightly stroked Paul's balls and at the same time licking a finger traced it lightly up n' down Paul's erection which made our tickle-bitch really moan! He then when it was hard leaned over it and sucked the length of Paul's dick in his mouth making Paul gasp instanteously and after ten minutes oral attention Paul was soon dripping pre-cum! He edged Paul until he was so close and then I again stroking the soles of Paul's feet and telling him when our tickle-bitch satisfied us that he would shoot his load, Mark would milk him to shoot his load but when we decided and not before!

Mark's fingers then running up and down Carla's ribs as he then ran his fingers inside both armpits and sped up and increased the pressure tickling unmericfully as being so tortuously ticklish; violently responsive to each and every tickle, his tickle touch attacks so precise and determined as like me Mark tickles to torture not pleasure! He wiggling his fingers wildly inside Paul's armpits and alternating from one to the other with his evil fingers as Paul laughed uncontrollably! Mark also nibbling and sucking on Paul's nipples as I again resumed lightly stroking the soles of his bare and sweaty warm feet which were so invitingly excruciatingly ticklish

"NOOOOPLEASE don't! PLEASE don't tickle my bare feet! NOT MY BARE FEET! NHOOHOOHOO! PLHEEHEEHEESE!" Paul's immediate pleading music to my ears as an expert tickler and alternating the pressure of my contact to determine which touch technique tickled best and as I assumed for Paul light and maddening tickles aimed specifically to the centres of his soles and the arches of his feet! I then winked at him as I stuck out my tongue and proceeded to lickle his feet! Oral atttention to them for him being so licklish and effective, not soothing at all; I tongued his toes and nibbled on them and slid my tongue devilishly in between each of his toes resulting in his becoming hysterical so quickly and easily. Mark thinking his reactions so funny!

He stroking Paul's balls with the feather to increase our tickle-bitch's torments which as his dick grew in response made him suffer sensation overload and moan and laugh being driven crazy by his licklishness but forcibly excited by Mark's feathering resulting in Paul's dick rock hard! I stopped licking his toes but maintained lightly caressing the soles of his feet but with one finger of each hand drawn slowly along the sole of each foot! Suddenly again proceeding to tickle his toes mercilessly and my target being the base of his toes as again resuming lickling them and specifically in between them as Mark encouraged me.

"Are you our tickle-bitch Carla eh, imagine how the guys in the office would see you now; go on Colin suck her toes, let me hold them back, you love this right Carla, go on Colin lick the slut's soles, don't hold back make her suffer that's it tickle lickle tickle lickle, in the office held down Carla and tickled by the other guys imagine their power their control, stockinged and bare feet tortured, arm-pits, nipples, dick n' balls, a real ticklish whore and a feather stroking your asshole which you have yet to look forward to happening, you fucking sissy, dirty tickle-bitch right Colin!"

"Fuck yes!" I agreed as with tongue and fingers I explored every inch of Paul's tasty, smelly feet as Mark told him he would be subjected to an assortment of tickle toys at our disposal and handed me the artist brush which worked so horribly as I stroked it in between each of Paul's too ticklish toes

"NHOOHOOHOOHOOHEEHEEHEE! NOT MAHHY THOOHOOES!”

"Yes your toes bitch, go on Colin make Carla here suffer, you hate being tickled right Carla, super, super ticklish, hyper-ticklish so our perfect tickle-bitch, is your imagination running wild as to what we're going to be doing to you, our tickle slut, our sissy boy; hey Colin when Cheryl takes lunch I will come to your office and P.A. away we'll have fun with Carla here lunch hours!"

"Sounds like a plan Mark!" I said laughing! Maybe invite anyone there to join in and word gets around, reckon office life never the same again for you Carla!" I taunted. "Tonight though our guest and like Mark said we've got this artist brush, the feather of course, the electric toothbrush, pipe-cleaners, q-tips, all kinds of tickle tools to try Carla and trust me a night to be etched on your memory though one followed by plently of others as kept our secret so long as you agree to being our tickle-bitch and like I told you; a little gentle persuasion is key!" I taunted Paul.

"Yeah that sonicare, all those revolving bristles stroking along the soles of your big feet Carla and the feather driven in between each of your toes consistently as in hysterics you beg and plead for us to stop tickling you bitch but that's what you're with us to be; our own personal slut and tickle-bitch, our sissy boy who likes to dress up like a tickle slut and be treated like one!" taunted Mark! Can you imagine the sensation of the pipe cleaners run in between your toes, we find that's something else on the boys we tickle Carla and oh we have a private circle of ticklers to introduce you to who will find you a real delightful evening's entertainment; you'll be the star of your very own tickle show!"

"When's the next party Colin?"

"Sunday next week but we thought beginning it Saturday night running into Sunday with Hussein that Turkish waiter needing extra cash again?" I said

"Right welll he's a delight so we'll have Hussein still but Carla too; it'll be fun and Hussein earning extra indulging in getting revenge on his ticklers using Carla; that would be hot to see!"

I nodded smilng as I licked and sucked on squirming Carla's toes which all tasted so delicious!

"STHAAHAAHAA TICKLING MHEEHEEHEE I CHAAHAAN'T STAND HEEHEEHEET!” Carla was going berserk as I licked the soles of his feet and Mark worked the pipe cleaner in between Carla's toes and he descended into ticklish hell for our amusement! The tongue treatment really gets to Paul as much as it does to Carla as in the office with his shoes off I often enjoy whilst he's gagged with his own tie tickling and lickling his sheer stockinged feet n' toes! There's not time to bare them in office hours but after work is a different story!

Mark having excited Paul so he needing to cum and informing him he could and would but it wouldn't be made easy as he would be tickled and licked by me on his feet as Mark would be teasing his balls with the feather and orally stimulating his dick and this news making Carla really squirm and more so as Mark stating the fact our ticklish bitch becoming so much more ticklish once having cum!

"I'm going to tickle your balls with this feather until you beg Colin to tickle your toes after you cum." Mark teased. That's precisely what then began as Mark began stroking Carla's balls with the feather and even along the stem of Carla's hardened dick followed by a prolonged tickling from me that he had been driven to plead for!

The feather tickling of Paul-Carla's balls having been so intense he having been going berserk from the overwheming desire and need for his sexual release as Mark stroked the feather under Paul so teasing his asshole a little and Mark's torments combined with being tickled to hell by me! Mark having massaged Paul's dick with his warm mouth and indulged in licking the head which is another sensitive spot for Carla as well as embarrassingly humiliating as it is one of his bosses taking complete advantage of him! He was milked dry expertly by Mark as I soon slid the evil pipe- cleaners in between his toes delivering a ticklish frenzy on both feet as Mark indulged in assisting me by stroking along both soles with the quill end of the feather he thrills deploying so expertly!

"I'll soon tickle your balls until you're ready to cum again and then I'll milk you again, so you'll cum again and Colin with be tickling and lickling your feet and next weekend everyone will really work on you tickle-bitch and fuck all you can do to stop it happening and I can imagine how much Hussein will relish tickling you, tickle torturing you as Colin and me have done to him and something he will endure happening to him to next weekend as he having a costly hash habit! He works hard for the money and is like you shown no degree of mercy!"

Mark then again caressed Paul's dick with his tongue and soon finely edged Carla on the brink of orgasm and then shot his load! No sooner having done so I starting to tickle the soles of his feet and my fingers teasing the base of his toes and Carla laughing hysterically, my using both hands to tickle both soles of his feet and licking them both all over. Over the soles, the tops, the sides and between his toes as Paul was driven out of his mind being so damn licklish everywhere on his feet. Between us I suppose Mark and me tickled three cums from our licklish ticklish sissy boy bitch!

My gentle tickling is maddeningly gentle, lightly brushing my fingers over the soles of Carlas' feet delivering him such ticklish torment and we delighting in hearing him gasp and beg and being so desperate to evade his ticklishness from being exploited but all efforts failing! My tongue though is the worst tickle tool, vigorously lapping his bare feet; it lickles and lickles and lickles his tender soles and laps between his wiggling toes and I loving now weeks later as much as I did the first time; nibbling on his toes which drives him bonkers! Nowhere on his feet escapes a tongue bath!

Mark and I were so hot n' horny hearing Carla pleading for the tickle and lickle torture to stop but his screams no distraction for us though later in the night we did gag her as the electric toothbrushes used on her feet without the brushheads really delivered a ticklish hell to Paul as I maintained from time to time leaving this torment in Mark's control and delivering unendurable sensations from my warm, wet tongue on Carla-Pauls' feet! We told him he would be tickle trained so always being in ticklish, licklish demand as like us our fellow ticklers being sadistic and paying us for the pleasure of entertaining ticklish weekenders with boys like Turkish Hussein and Romanian Reju, French Jean-Claude, Italian Roberto and Spanish Carlos, American Bradley, Jamaican Lennox and Australian Mike, Japanese Toshio and now as well as some English lads like Garry and Dean; adding to the mix our very own ladyboy; sissy, tickle-bitch into the mix! We delivered value for money at our kinky parties!

Finally that night Mark and I oiling up both soles of Paul's feet and our slippery hands fondling his feet and feeling them up as he told him they being ours to do as we pleased with, he was our tickle-bitch and so long as he agreed to this it's being kept our secret in the office and we loving seeing him squirming and laughing, pleading with us both to stop as being tickled and especially lickled are sensations absolutely unbearable for him - her but as we told Carla whether as Carla and sometimes Paul as some weekends he would be tickled as we knew him in the office; he still being our tickle-bitch, our property and we all shared secrets which all of us wanted to stay secrets!

Indulging in a little gentle persuasion the force of ticklishness overtook Carla as he fought for breath thrashing wildly on the bed trying desperately to escape from the ticklish assault we neeeding to engage in delivering to convince him that in and out of the office we were his bosses; his and her superiors and smiled when exhausted he had no other choice than to sign the written agreement on the dotted line he was our tickle-bitch and photocopies of the contract made; he's in our employ 24/7! What bosses could ask for more than that, especially one with ticklish, licklish big feet!

Last edited:
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back