• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The ticklish cop (part 2)

tummytickler100

TMF Poster
Sorry this took so long guys, I scratched my first sequal and decided to get a little creative, enjoy!
P.S.-no animals were harmed during the writing of this story!

Jenny turned around and ran straight into the two men. She tried to dodge but they grabbed her and shoved a musty smelling cloth over her mouth and held it there until she finally quit struggling...

Jenny woke up to find that her wrist were chained above her head to the ceiling. She was in a dimmly lit room and had been gagged. She looked down at herself and saw that her top had been removed, leaving her in a black bra, and her skintight leather pants
had been unzipped and her belt removed. She swung around for a minute on the toes of her bare feet trying to make sense of her condition until a loud voice blaring from a speaker caught her attention.

"Glad to see your awake Jenny," the voice said loudly. Suddenly a light illuminated a side of the room and she saw Natasha sitting behind a glass wall on a large chair next to a control panel with a microphone in her hand. "I'm sure you remember that I am a wanted drug lord," she said slowly, "but one thing you don't know is that I test some of my experiments on animals."

"Your an inhumane freak!" Jenny spat out in disguist.

"One of my experimental drugs had a strange effect on certain animals, which you'll find out soon enough," Natasha said, then she turned toward the control panal and pushed a button. Suddenly Jenny heard a sound and she rotated and saw a cage lifting on the opposite side of the room. Jenney continued to watch and to her horrer a huge snake craweled out.

"Don't worry hes not poisonous," Natasha taunted. Jenny realized this must be a boa constricter or some kind of king snake but she was still terrified by the size, it must have ben near 20 feet long! The snake paused, then as it saw her it quickly moved toward her and then started to climb up her leg, wrapping itself around her thighs. It's head stopped right in front of hers and then its tongue flickered out. It slowly moved closer and then darted toward her armpit and stopped right at it. Its tongue flickered out again, and this time kept going, right into her armpit. Jenny's eyes opened wide and then through her gag she let out a mouthfull of muffled giggles as the snakes toungue flicked all around her smooth hollows. Then the tongue stopped flicking and just started to trace around Jenny's slightly tan underams as she shook with ticklish terror.

Suddenly Jenny got an idea and tried to stick her head in the way and her hair fell down on top of the snakes head, and for a moment it stopped. But then to her suprise the snakes tail pushed her head up and it continued its tickling. Then after about 10 minutes, the snake stopped and as a rat was let loose in its cage it slithered back in. Jenny just sat there giggling and dumbfounded until the speaker blared again.

"Well I see you liked Mr. Slithers," Natasha said evily. "I promise this will make you plead for mercy," she finished. Then another cage was raised and as Jenny clumsily turned herself around she saw two little baboons run at her from out of the cage. She was taken by suprise again as the creatures went right to her body and started tickling. The first one scratched up and down her sides while the second one fingerd and probed each of her delicate ribs.

Jenny realized she had her legs free and she frantically started to kick at the monkeys. The second monkey just grabbed her feet and put them in a head lock and started to run his big fingers over her tiny soles. Her plan backfired and sent her into a new level of hysterics. The first baboon was now behind her and was tickling the sides of her tummy, making her laughter heard throught the gag into the glass room even with out the speakers.

And again, after ten minutes, the monkeys retreated back to their cages where fresh bananas were waiting. Jenny was now a terrible mess, her eyes were wet and red, her hair was messed up and her sexy body was a sweaty mess. Suddenly the door next to the glass window opened and one of the men came out carrying a little case and some rope. He proceeded to tie her ankles together then tied them to a clasp on the floor and pulled the rope, stretching her bodyout taunt. As he was doing this the speaker roared again.

"This creature is one of my favorites, I didn't even have to use the tickle drug on it, it tickles my instinct, this is my personal favorite," Natasha said, sounding a little excited. The truth was she was getting excited, all this tickling was actually turning her on!

The man finished my yanking her pants down until they fell below her underware and then he opened the box and set it just on the edge of her pants. Out came a huge caterpiller, must have been 5 inches long Jenny estimated. It stayed still for a moment then moved on to her tummy. The effect was starteling, each little leg was about a half inch long and there were probalby fifty scratching against her tummy. Jenny squirmed around in helpless peril but that just scared the insect and made it squim around on her tummy even faster. It crawled around in circles on her quivering tummy, slowly zeroing in on her innie bellybutton as she shook with laughter and her voice became hoarse. Then it went head first into her button and started to burrow around in it in circles, trying to make it bigger. The scraping legs, the stiff hairs on its body, Jenny couldn't take it. She flipped aoround like a dying fish and as she only moved like two inches she was completely helpless. Finnally her body hund limp and only her laughing face showed there was still life in her.

Natasha saw her fall limp and then decided she wasn't going to end it yet. She had her boys go remove her from the chains and secure the caterpiller.

She walked into the room and said, "We're going to have a tickle tournament!" The men looked at her like she was crazy but then the thought of tickling both volumptous bodies made them await orders....

To be continued...

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back