• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Hell for Alex! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
I was excited reading and re-reading the text message .. I want to be a toy... Having to obey you .. Restrained and blindfold helpless to be used and abused by you .. Available for your desires which you decide on .. Everything permissible as fully submissive being immobilised .. Anything can happen as I am with you for your pleasure even suffering for it .. Call 096847345650 for details .. Alex - 30 yrs - 6' 1" - Doctor.

I called Alex and arranged for a meeting directly from his leaving night duty at his local hospital which he did. Alex on arrival looked like his photo sent to me so appealing to the eye and told me he enjoyed being submissive and had served two or three Masters and not disappointed them and was accustomed to various forms of duress and I asked him if he had found any showing foot interest and he told me that the year before he had been subjected to bastinado; the soles of his feet beaten and since he did not mention anything else done to his feet, I wasn't going to tell him my plans and having yet to see if they'd prove effective!

In the bedroom on the bondage bed Alex who had obediently stripped to his briefs and socks lay firmly secured and as he having suggested blindfold. I had sensed that my torture technique would prove very effective when securing him but was subtle so he not suspecting anything and decided to duct tape his mouth. This done I drew my stool to the foot end of the bed and faced two rich smelling large size 13 feet and smiled at a reaction from him as I just massaged his socked left foot, making the massage slow as I telling him that his foot was very warm newly out of his shoe and moist and he wearing thin black nylon socks so feeling every sensation; adding his foot smell intoxicating having sniffed it and did the same actions with his right socked foot.

I then lightly drew one finger along each socked sole from his heels to his toes simultaneously and immediately his toes twitched and his feet tensed and I told him I having guessed he having ticklish feet concentrated on finger stroking his left foot which reacted pleasingly to the tormenting touch which I sensed was not only a new experience for him but one that maddened and frustrated him!

"You don't like this do you Alex, it's the last thing you imagined being subjected to enduring and it's only just started, it's exciting for me to know you're suffering for my pleasure but something in your message you suggesting happens but my guess being this not being subjected to tickle torture and I sense you are resolving not to react to it's happening but my determination is to break you with tickles and even the word makes your toes twitch involunatrily and two nicely shaped feet facing me with longish toes and relatively high arches; they're just what the Doctor ordered; pardon the pun Doc!" I said smiling.

Having easy access to both black nylon socked feet I stroked simiarly the socked sole of Alex's right foot and gained the same kind of reaction from him as being thin nylon they provided no sense of protection from tickles but deliberate finger tickling would wait for now! Instead I again sniffed both socked soles which I could tell made Alex feel very uneasy!

"So you have had these feet beaten Doc, it's always interested, fascinated me why Masters indulge themselves in subjecting their subs to pain; physical pain and rarely if ever indulge in delivering a cruel and merciless tickling which I am sure you will serve to prove being as effective if not in fact more so as I am fully confident in my prowess as a tickler and delivering you an experience you'll never forget!" I then massaged both socked feet again but simultaneously knowing this not being something he accustomed to happening at all! The verbal teasing torment deliberate telling him that having large feet, more foot-flesh to toy with and being the most sensitive hot n' sweaty from being on them all night so smelling awesome!

Alex not in control of his reactions muffled something unintelligible as I maintained the light strokes of my fingers over the length of his socked feet as I told him I would soon have them off him as bare feet being my predilection! Another verbal reaction from him impossible to understand! Very slowly I slid each sock off his feet and gazed at the large bare feet facing me and guessing his preparing for me to indulge in finger tickling them but instead of which he suddenly felt a completely different sensation and one which made him tense his feet even more! I massaged them and clearly not something he thrilled happening; clenching his toes necessitating my gripping them, one foot and then the other and engaging in rubbing them as I told him that resistance was futile!

"Mmmm your feet are so warm Alex, guess you've not had the experience of anyone fixated on them and when they're sweaty and smelling like feet, is it embarrassing; humiliating as you clearly don't seem to enjoy it but moaning and trying to protest makes me want to fondle and feel them up even more and Mmmm enjoy their smell and admire these toes and observe the soles of these delicious feet! So delicious I want to taste them as I love the taste of real sweaty feet and yours certainly perspiring and my diagnosis Doc being you have super ticklish big feet, tongue ticklish big feet and fear their sensitivity exposed; soles beaten one thing but being seduced in all ways imaginable quite another and tickle tortured an unbearable nightmare!"

Saying this I held back no longer and indulged in licking his right sole and ran my tongue slowly the length of his foot his heel to his toes and tasted their saltiness and loved it and licked and sucked and nibbled on his toes and slid my tongue in between each toe individually as immediately moans transformed to desperate giggling laughter which was muted by his mouth being taped but it very obvious how damn licklish his feet were as his head shook from side to side on the bed as it being impossible for him to not react violently to the ticklish intrusion of my tongue gliding the length of his foot and playing oral havoc with his hyperticklish toes that wiggling like crazy encouraged me to swallow and suck on! I then indulged in action replay on his other foot so soon having him hysterical and helpless!

I engaged in alternating my tongue action from foot to foot and telling him I was giving them a thorough examination to determine the most ticklish and licklish foot but they seemed pretty evenly matched and making sure I dribbled on them so they became completely lubed with my saliva and mixed with his foot sweat I relished in engaging in a foot feast and telling him my appetite for his feet being an insatiable one which demanded satisfying! The oral ministrations from me clearly being tortuous as every lick from my warm n' wet tongue proving hellish for him! Lickling in between his toes drove Alex berserk; squirming and going nowhere as I told him! Smiling as more moans of pent up frustration expressed by him and all the encouragement I needed to flick my tongue rapidly along the length of each sole but with increased speed and pressure and methodically licking every inch of the soles of Alex's feet now addicted to the delicacy presented before me!

"NOOOO HEHEHEHEHE LET MEEEHAHAHHAHAHAHA GO!" came the sudden response as saliva lubed I slid a feather's quill along the length of one bare foot and then the other which delivered a magnified ticklish sensation and alternated doing so from foot to foot until very clearly Alex was out of control and laughing like a loon even gagged; his now very hot n' sweaty feet suffering ticklish torment making him breathless and so much so in fact I stopped!

"A short break for you Alex as don't want a corpse on my hands; your feet are horribly ticklish and so appealing to me; I appreciate having them caned being preferable as with feet as sensitive as yours this experience has to be one of the worst you've endured as a submissive and something I am loving exploiting and taking complete advantage of! It was truly agonising for you when I sawed the feather end of the feather in between your toes, you really have no sense of control; there's no role play for effect happening, you really are being tickle tortured!"

My verbal teasings and tauntings making his situation all the worse for him but feet like Alex's are a tickler's dream come true in every sense; hellishly ticklish everywhere and he knowing being at the mercy of a merciless tickler and soon driven hysterical again as I resumed the ticklish torment but using the electric toothbrush, the revolving bristles driving him wild being off the charts ticklish as they hit on every nerve ending with perfect precision! I mixing in lickling them to keep them saliva lubed so the evil bristles slid with ease the length of his feet from heels to toes and toes to heels consistently and maintaining the same pace and degree of pressure driving him frantic to escape but knowing he was completely trapped!

"HHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHA STOOOPPPPPP SSTTOOOPPPPPPTIIIICKLESHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!"

"Ssssh Alex it's just a little tickling, you can take this but I am an expert tickler right, I guess you'd agree tickling not being child's play; it's a mistake the uninitiated make and a torture I relish in administering but no more so than with guys like you, rarities even on the S/M scene; so hyper-ticklish and deserving of a massage I reckon as wanting to feel up these big feet of yours!" I said di-activating the sonicare but securing the vibration gloves; a new tickle tool imported from Japan; an inventive race of people; the Japanese!

I then enthusiastically indulged in massaging each foot with the vibrating fingers which were positively evil stroking the length of his feet and sliding under and in between his toes and clearly delivering a torment even perhaps worse than anything he'd ever been subjected to enduring before and worried he might pass out stopping to peel off the duct tape but ignoring his pleas to be released was soon enough back in position by his feet and thrilling to his verbal reaction to the devilish massage!

"HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA HAHAHHAHAHANOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHASTOOOPHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAA!"

In ticklish agony I told him he needed to be a brave boy and try to keep quiet and I might stop and admired his efforts to do so and rewarded them stopping and removing the gloves but then fondling his bare feet with my hands and they being so irresistible orally enjoying them which as before really being something he'd so choose to avoid as a sensation he finding maddening and frustrating; nothing soothing about it but making it all the more fun to indulge in as I told him he was my toy to play with as he himself had made clear in his texts to me and his big feet tasting so ripe and smelling so raunchy my finding them both addictive!

Again both feet thoroughly saliva lubed and mixed in with his own sweating perspiration I commenced with a traditional tickling of his feet using my experienced fingers and stroking up n' down his size 13 soles and he laughing hysterically in reaction to the tormenting, teasing tickling touch which I am well accustomed to subjecting mens' feet to enduring and love doing so as I told him as he thrashed about on the bed to my delight! I masterfully and sadistically tickle tortured every inch of Alex's feet in a deliberately slow rhythmic pattern from his heels to his toes and his toes to heels and under and in between each of his toes which I loved sucking on and nibbling; subjecting him to literally inhumane tickling which was driving him insane and he was at breaking point and then stopped!

"Your feet are flawless Alex; toes perfectly proportioned, nicely shaped with a highish arch and smelling awesome and tasting delicious and on top of this having to be two of the most ticklish feet I have ever given a ticklish workout to and your reactions music to my ears; love to hear you laugh but I guess time for release as much as I would ideally keep you here all night but ..."

I was interrupted by my mobile and saw Clark's name and told him about Alex and the truly tortuous time I having subjected him to and Clark told me not to free him, he would be there soon and we'd work him over togther and as Master's compare techniques but saying he out of practice with tickling needing a refresher course which I could educate him in performing and a firm believer in fate I sensed his call coming through as sign it wasn't time for Alex to be freed yet!

"Alex a change of plan; another Master's on his way and needs educating in the art of tickling and who better a muse for him to practice his tickling skills on and improve on them these feet the perfect canvas to endure creative tickling as we will have differing techniques of tickle and it will be interesting to compare them and something new for me to work in unison with someone as usually a solo operator so too great an opportunity for me to miss out on!"

"Please no, come on please I really can't take it, you have really tortured me Sir please I am so ticklish and the licking is gross please no Sir!"

"Alex you wanted to be a toy to be played with and suggested anything goes so that means this!" I said and glided my fingers over the arches and balls of his feet and stroked in between and under his toes so Alex laughed and struggled again with new energy as I alternating between his enduring a light touch or a harder tickle whilst waiting for my partner in crime to arrive with eager anticipation as Clark and me going to have fun!

Last edited:
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back