• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Atomic Future Maid Beta Tester (F/F Tickling!)

MrTenacious

TMF Regular
Jamie couldn’t help, but sigh deeply as she leaned back in her chair. The flickering computer monitor that she was sitting in front of, was starting to hurt her eyes, and her back was starting to ache from all the sitting she had been doing. “This is taking too much time!” The girl said, to no one in particular.
The girl had been working on a report for her boss, and she was certain she would be able to finish it on time. Unfortunately, as the minutes slowly turned into hours, the girl was starting to doubt she would ever finish it. “Why did I volunteer to write this stupid thing anyways?” The girl wondered bitterly.
For as long as Jamie could remember, the girl had always dreamed of making it big in the city. She felt like her first goal would have to get an office job. After managing to do that, she had slowly worked up the corporate ladder, but things were starting to slow down for her.
No matter what work assignments she took on, or the hours she poured into her work, the girl felt like she would never make it past her current job. “Maybe Mark is purposefully keeping me in this position,” the girl wondered, thinking back on her boss.
Jamie was a cute girl, who had short black hair, dark brown eyes, and small rounded shoulders. The girl was garbed in a black dress, with matching nylons, and heels on her feet.
After stretching her hands high over her head, the girl turned her eyes back to her computer. “Just a few more sentences, and than…” Before the girl could finish speaking, she noticed someone just beyond her office window. Looking up, the girl saw a figure slowly making their way around the room beyond.
It took Jamie a few moments to realize that the person wasn’t really a person at all. Instead, it was a robot. “That’s the Atomic Futures Company robot isn’t it?” The girl wondered to herself.
The robot was a maid, that had silver skin. It had short black hair that fell to her small rounded shoulders. She had dark brown eyes, and was garbed in a black dress, with a lily white apron, and black shoes on her feet. The robot slowly made its way around the room, dusting off all the surfaces with a feather duster.
Even though Jamie wasn’t really paying attention at the time. The girl remembered Mark talking about the robot. “We’ve been chosen to be beta testers for it. It’ll work around the office for a while,” he had said.
Jamie watched the robot for several moments. The girl was surprised at how lifelike it seemed. It moved like a regular human, and even talked like one as well. “I would love to have a robot like that at home!” The girl thought. “Maybe I could have one that can finish this report!”
And with that thought, the girl turned her attention back to her computer, and started typing once more. After a few moments, however, the girl looked back up. “Whoa!” The girl cried.
The robot was now standing outside the girl’s window. The robot was watching the girl for several moments, before it turned to the door, and knocked. “Come in,” Jamie called.
The door opened. “Hello,” the robot began. “I am Atomic Future Maid, may I clean up in here?” The robot asked.
“Uh…” Jamie began, looking down at her computer. “Sure, but please stay away from the computer, okay?”
“Understood,” the robot said.
Jamie got to her feet, and once again stretched her hands high over her head. “I’m going to go, and get some coffee. I’ll be right back, okay?” The girl said.
“Understood,” the robot said, once more.
Jamie made her way out of her office, and down a long hallway. Moments later, she stood in front of the coffee machine. “This is nice,” the girl said, as she poured herself a cup of coffee. The girl sipped at the black liquid. Normally the girl wouldn’t drink coffee so late at night, but because she still had a lot of work left, the girl decided it would help her stay alert.
After finishing her coffee, the girl made her way back to her office. To the girl’s surprise, the robot was tapping at the girl’s keyboard.
“WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?” Jamie cried, running around her desk, and looking at her work. The robot had pressed several random keys, but her report still looked okay.
“I apologize,” the robot began, looking down at the keyboard. “There is some dust between the keys. I was trying to clean it.”
“I told you to stay away from my computer!” Jamie said, hotly. The girl nudged the robot out of the way, before taking a seat at her computer. “Please… Just leave…”
“Understood,” the robot said, as she began walking towards the door.
Jamie sighed deeply, as she started to delete the random letters the robot had typed into her report. It was at that moment, the girl realized that the robot was still standing in her office. “What’s wrong?” The girl asked, noticing the robot was in mid-stride.
The robot didn’t answer. Instead, it continued to look straight ahead, it’s right foot was in the air. Jamie rolled her eyes, as she got to her feet, and made her way over to the robot. “Don’t tell me you froze, or something. Reboot, and get out!” The girl demanded, gesturing towards the door.
“Dust detected,” the robot began.
“Well go get it,” the girl said. “Out of my office though.”
“Dust detected!” The robot said, once again.
Jamie’s eyes went wide, as the robot turned to her. “Dust detected! Will begin cleaning now,” it said.
Jamie held up her hands. “Hold on! I’m not dusty. I’m a person, and you need to get out of my office. I have a lot of work to do!” The girl said.
The robot ignored the girl, as it took a step towards her. “Will now clean!” The robot held up it’s hands. As it did, it’s fingers sank into her hands, and they were replaced with cloth covered fingers instead.
“WAIT!” Jamie cried, but the robot ignored the girl, as it grabbed her sides, and started tickling. Jamie burst into ticklish laughter, and began wriggling wildly in the robots grasps. “STOP… IT!” She cried, grabbing the robot’s shoulders, and pushing it off her.
The robot took several steps backwards. “Unexpected resistance detected,” the robot said.
“Y-yeah…” Jamie said, hugging her sides. “I’m ticklish! I’m also not covered in dust!” The girl said, angrily.
“Will employ aggressive cleaning measures!” The robot said.
Jamie gasped, and turned on her heels to run, but it was too late. The robot lashed out with it’s hands. The robots arms extended several feet away from it’s body, and lashed onto the girl’s wrists. With little effort, the robot lifted Jamie several feet into the air.
“LET GO OF ME!” The girl screamed, kicking her feet wildly.
A panel in the robot’s chest opened, and several more hands appeared. One of the hands held a feather duster. Two hands had clothed fingers, and two held nothing. “Will now begin cleaning,” the robot said, as the two hands that held nothing latched themselves onto the girl’s ankles.
The hands with the clothed fingers grabbed the girl’s sides, and started tickling. Instantly, the girl burst into ticklish laughter, and began thrashing wildly in the air. “STOP… IT!” The girl screamed, closing her eyes tightly. The girl’s cheeks grew bright red, as the tickling slowly wore on.
The fingers on the hands danced wildly over the girl’s sides, causing Jamie to scream with ticklish delight. Her chest heaved, and the girl’s struggles grew wilder, and more desperate.
“OKAY… THAT’S… ENOUGH!” Jamie cried, through her ticklish laughter.
The robot maid ignored the girl, as it began dusting off the girl’s back with the feather duster. Thanks to the outfit Jamie wore, the feathers didn’t cause any tickling sensation. That changed, however, when the feather duster moved to the girl’s feet. Another hand appeared, and plucked the shoes off the girl, than the feather duster began raking itself across her nylon clad soles.
Jamie’s laughter grew louder, and her struggles grew more desperate. “NO… PLEASE… ENOUGH!” The girl screamed.
The hands tickling the girl’s sides continued to do this for several long moments. Suddenly they reached up, and dug their fingers into the girl’s underarms. The fingers raked themselves across her tender hollows for several moments, before they began scratching them mercilessly.
The hands moved over to the girl’s belly. Once their, they lifted her outfit, exposing the midriff. Jamie screamed loudly. “STOP IT… PERVERTED ROBOT!” Jamie cried, through her ticklish laughter.
The robot didn’t say anything, as it raked it’s fingers over her belly, causing tiny goose pimples to appear on Jamie’s flesh. Not only that, but the muscles in the girl’s belly also tightened. After this, the robot dug it’s index finger into the girl’s navel, tickling the skin inside.
The robot maid than began tickling the tightened muscles in the girl’s belly. This sudden change caused Jamie to scream once more. The girl tried to speak, but her words came out garbled.
Tears formed in the corners of the girl’s eyes. “STOP… I’M DYING!” The girl screamed.
The robot suddenly halted it’s torture. “Massage complete,” it said.
Jamie sucked in as much oxygen as she could. “Did that robot just say massage? I thought it was cleaning me!” The girl thought. “Let me down!” The girl ordered.
“Understood. Commence cleaning!” Said the robot.
“What!? NO!” Jamie cried.
Jamie closed her eyes tightly, but when she didn’t feel the robot tickling her, she slowly opened her eyes. The robot wasn’t moving again. It’s eyes were trained on the girl’s back.
“Maybe it won’t move anymore. I might be stuck up here for the rest of the night, but at least I’m not getting tickled.” Jamie thought.
Just when the girl finished her thought, the robot turned the girl towards her desk, and laid her down on it. Jamie looked at the robot, wondering what it was planning to do next.
“Could you please leave?” Jamie asked, in a small voice.
“Commence cleaning,” the robot said.
Jamie gasped as the robot quickly wrapped both of it’s arms around Jamie’s own arms, and the desk. After that, the robot made it’s way to Jamie’s feet, and grabbed both of her ankles with two of it’s spare arms. After this, the other hands began tickling the soles of her feet.
The hands tickling her feet tickled the middle of her soles mercilessly, while the hand holding the feather duster tickled the tips of the girl’s toes.
Jamie’s entire body started shaking, and her laughter continued to pour out of her curled lips. Tears also trickled down her bright red cheeks. “STOP!” Jamie screamed, as she kicked her feet, and wiggled her toes wildly.
The robot didn’t say anything, as it continued to make short work of the girl’s soles. Suddenly the hands reached for the girl’s toes, and began tickling, and massaging them.
As the tickling slowly wore on, Jamie’s sides began to ache from all the laughing she had been doing. The girl also felt like she was going to pass out. “STOP… NO MORE!” The girl screamed.
“Acknowledged,” the robot said, finally halting it’s torture. The robot recoiled all it’s arms, and than the panel in it’s chest closed. The robot took several steps away from the girl. “Can I be of any more assistance?” The robot asked.
Jamie took several deep breaths, before she shook her head. “No,” the girl said afraid to say anything else that would cause the robot to start tickling her again.
“Very well. I shall take my leave,” the robot said, turning to go. Just when Jamie thought her torment was over, the robot turned it’s eyes back towards the girl. “I don’t mean to pry ma’am, but you seem very upset about something. Is anything the matter?” The robot asked.
“N-no!” Jamie said, shaking her head.
“I don’t mean to pry ma’am, but I notice that you’re crying, your heart rate has increased, and your body seems to be shaking. Shall I commence my cheering up protocol?” The robot asked.
Jamie shook her head once again. “No,” she said.
“Now commencing, cheering up protocol!” The robot said, raising it’s hands, and wiggling it’s fingers.
Jamie leapt off her desk, and started running as fast as she could. The girl fled from her office, and than a long hallway. As the girl ran, she heard the sound of the robot behind her. “Commencing cheer up protocol!” The robot said, as it chased after the girl.
“NO! LEAVE ME ALONE!” Jamie screamed.
Jamie continued running as fast as she could, until she finally reached the elevator. Pressing the down button several times, the girl pressed her back against the metal door, and watched as the robot continued to run after her. The robot wasn’t as fast as she thought it would be, but it was still gaining on her.
“Come on!” Jamie said, as though pleading with the door. Her finger continued to press the button desperately. Just when the girl was about to give up hope, the metallic doors opened, and the girl scrambled inside. Just as the robot maid was about to reach the elevator, the door closed.
Jamie took several deep breaths, as she backed away from the door, and pressed her back against the wall behind her. “I got away! I can’t believe it! I got away!” The girl thought, covering her face with her hands. “Oh God! I have to hit the emergency…” Before the girl could finish speaking, the doors to the elevator opened.
The Atomic Future Maid stepped into the elevator. It held up it’s hands once more, and began wiggling it’s fingers. “Now commencing cheer up protocol!” The robot said, as it grabbed Jamie’s sides, and began tickling them mercilessly.
Jamie yelped loudly, before she began howling with ticklish laughter. The girl’s body shook, and vibrated as the maid started tickling her once more. The girl tried to push the maid off of her, but thanks to the tickling she received before, the girl was too weak to do anything.
“STOP… HELP! SOMEONE!” The girl screamed.
“Tickle, tickle,” the robot said, there was no emotion in it’s voice. “Time to cheer up, with tickling!” The panel in the maid’s chest opened, and several more hands appeared, and began tickling the girl. Two hands snaked their way into the girl’s underarm, while two more began tickling the tops of the girl’s feet.
“I swear I’m quitting this job!” Jamie thought, the girl’s mind felt as though it were on fire. “Unless this stupid robot tickles me to death! If I survive this, I swear to God I’m suing!”
Jamie’s laughter grew louder, and louder, but it was soon cut off as the doors to the elevator slid shut.

THE END​

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back