• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Episode 1 of The To-Tickle List released!

oneortheother

TMF Expert
Here comes Episode 1!

New features compared to demo:
One new storyline featuring a corrupt policewoman.
Two full tickle scenes.
Replay centre added so you can enjoy all the tickle scenes without needing to reload.
Countless typos and scripting issues fixed.
Reduced file size by deleting extraneous music.

And I’ve also made the decision to open a Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/oneortheother
I know you might have questions and concerns about that, so let’s do a quick FAQ:

Q: Will this game be free for all? Or are you gonna paywall us?
A: I’ve thought about this one for a long time. I always hear these stories from T-RPG game makers about how real life gets in the way, how they get married, how they have bills to pay, and all that stuff. Patreon seems a way around all that stuff. It can help justify things when you are getting a bit of money for it. Besides, I mean, I would have gladly paid a few bucks if it meant ToG got to continue, you know?

After discussing with a few others in the community, I’m thinking about making it so Patrons will get earlier access to episodes, though I’ll still be releasing the episodes free to all after a delay (maybe a month or two), since I don’t want to block things off entirely. It seems more fair to do that than blocking content entirely for those in certain financial situations. But real talk: my job sucks. It takes a long time to make a game like this, and every hour I need to spend at work is time I can’t spend working on the game. If you support me on Patreon, you accelerate the game’s development.
TLDR: Yes, but Patreons will get it sooner.

Q: What do I get for supporting you on Patreon?
A: Earlier access to the episodes, ability to vote on lees in the game, recommend features, beta testers, names in credits, and my unending gratitude. If we reach certain milestones, we might even be able to commission pictures of the action.

Thanks very much. I pray for your patience and understanding about this whole thing. If you would like to know more information about goals and tiers, please go to the Patreon page. I don’t want to spam you guys with too much info. https://www.patreon.com/oneortheother

Download links:
WINDOWS: https://mega.nz/#!u4NWyASC!qkKTPhxbj6tPiM1UDDvXqcN2jeUYOqAQsx1zdwsCYCE
MAC: https://mega.nz/#!O50gkSzB!p4hDTiCfvsDlR3pV33rDvy2sVX-JA1yHGLfUiklQTnA

And the rest is mostly a repost from the earlier post. I’ll paste it here for convenience in case you missed it.

----

Hi, it’s oneortheother. You might know me from some of my stories. I’ve been around a while. You may also know I’m an avid gamer. I’ve grinded through the fabulous Tower of Gargalesis, racked my brain through A New Project, went on a thrilling fantasy adventure with Supreme Element, enjoyed the sprites of Pink Lodge, marvelled at Gardener James’s playful realism in Kinkshamed, and mourned (as of yet) unfinished gems like Who Fights Monsters.

In my experience, the problem with most tickle games is ambition. They want secrets and branching story paths and morality systems and a deep combat system and incredibly difficult puzzles. They forget people are playing this game for one main thing: tickles. Sad to say, if people wanted to play video games, they’d fire up some triple A title, like the latest GTA or whatever. People play these games for the tickles, so why not focus on that and the characters involved?

This isn’t the first game I’ve tried to make, and I can say I’ve made all these mistakes before. But hopefully not this time!

Anyway, enough rambling. Let’s talk about the game. Here are some FAQS:

Q: What's the game engine?
A: RPGMaker MV.

Q: Is this a text-based game? I hate reading.
A: There will be visual elements, but it’s mainly writing. There will be both feet to upper body action (maybe a 60-40 ratio. If you’re not familiar with my work, I think you can compare it to the writing quality seen in Tower of Gargalesis. There will be a variety of of /F tickling scenes and some optional /M scenes. (Always F/M, always with a warning beforehand, as I know this can be a trigger for some)

Q: Who are the lees in the game?
A: Some of them are based on archetypes (rocker, fit girl, etc) or even models in the tickle fetish scene.

Q: Is this an RPG?
A: The word has lost its meaning somewhat recently. You don’t get to make your own character, choose your own name/class, or any of that stuff. But there will be some choices you can make regarding the tickles. I’m not sure. There’s puzzles and other stuff too that make this a bit like a visual novel.
TLDR: Kinda.

Q: Can this game be played on a Mac?
A: It’ll be available for both Windows and Mac.

Q: Ok, so who are the characters?
A: You play as Brandon and Cissy, two siblings with a tickle lust just waiting to be unleashed on the world.

Q: Will there be sex?
A: Not between the two main characters, but yes.

Q: Why’s it called the to-tickle list?
A: Instead of a to-do list, the siblings have a to-tickle list.

Q: Is there a combat system?
A: Nah, I think that’s more trouble than its worth.

Q: What’s the setting?
A: Think generic modern city.

Q: How long will your game be?
A: I plan on splitting the game into episodes. Each episode will contain around 5 lees, and I’ll release the episodes separately. They’ll be fairly self-contained, I think. As for how many episodes… well, I can’t say. For exact durations, I think each episode should last between one and two hours. That might seem short, but I try to remember that you won’t be wasting time grinding in this game. It’s nothing but the good stuff :)

Q: How often will episodes come out?
A: I want to say 3-4 a year, but I don’t want to bite off more than I can chew.

Q: Should I save the game before each tickle scene?
A: If you want to, but I plan on having a ‘replay centre’ at the end of the episode so you can watch all the tickle scenes freely.

And I know I sound terribly pretentious, but I hope you won’t mind me talking briefly about my game philosophy. I think it’ll help give you a real idea of what to expect in this game.

No secrets: as fun as it is to have Easter eggs and secret bosses and all that, I don’t think it’s a good use of my time to design something that less than 10% of you might find. It’s also not worth wasting the time of the players to look around every stone in hope of finding something. Every tickle scene will be signposted, and I won’t ‘cheat’ you out of any part of it. So if you see an option that says tickle tummy or tickle feet, you’re gonna get both, but it’s just about which one you’ll get first. Also, I’ll be as frank and candid as possible regarding updates, changes, etc. I’ll try not to keep you guys in the dark about anything.

Failing forward: you know the thing I hate most? Dying. Getting locked out of a quest because I made a mistake. Save scumming. In this game, I want player who fail to fail forward. That means with every setback or mistake, the game still allows you to progress. It might mean you need to do things differently, but you’ll never NEED to reload. And there’ll be no game overs here.

And I think that's everything. There will be bugs, there will be typos, and there will be mistakes, but I hope you enjoy the game.

Oh, and if you’re the type who usually plays games without sound, I’d consider not doing that here. Trust me.

Last edited:
Finally got round to playing and I’m very happy to say it did not disappoint at all (apart from when it ended).

Your writing really is top notch, the characters all have a great personality and you manage to get that element of humour just right.

The tickle scenes are so much fun and I love the dynamic between to two main characters. The best part for me is mixing it up by bringing others into the tickling (shop keeper).

Keep it up man this looks like being one of the best ever. Thanks for all the hard work so far, I’ll definitely be signing up on patreon soon

Oh and the narrator NEEDS to get it at some point ;)

Finally got round to playing and I’m very happy to say it did not disappoint at all (apart from when it ended).

Your writing really is top notch, the characters all have a great personality and you manage to get that element of humour just right.

The tickle scenes are so much fun and I love the dynamic between to two main characters. The best part for me is mixing it up by bringing others into the tickling (shop keeper).

Keep it up man this looks like being one of the best ever. Thanks for all the hard work so far, I’ll definitely be signing up on patreon soon

Oh and the narrator NEEDS to get it at some point ;)

Thanks so much for the support! I hope so. I'm curious, what was your favourite scene in the game?

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back