• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Rey tickle torture, Star Wars, The Last Jedi

Storm Tickler

Rey swung her lightsaber, cleaving through the dense solid rock. With a groan the boulder split in two, the halves rolling into the long grass that covered the island. It was midday on Ahch-To, the sky was clear, and the ocean was for once oddly quiet.

Rey had found herself in this isolated spot as a way to train whilst avoiding the gaze of the Caretakers. Those strange nuns had seemingly taken an instant dislike to her, with a distain that had only increased when she had blasted a hole in one of the ancient huts, and had also sent a rock crashing down onto their ivory cart. They had watched Rey for days as she had trained, constantly glaring at her and putting her off. Out here she was at peace, and alone.

Having practiced with the saber for most of the morning, Rey was now ready to move onto something else. Whilst Master Skywalker had told her that the force was more than just levitating rocks, Rey decided to try and do just that to spite the grouchy old Jedi Master. All around her were broken boulders that she had destroyed over the last few hours, and she decided levitating all at once would be a useful test of her growing powers.

Putting her lightsaber back by her waist, she closed her eyes, and reached out with her mind. As her tied-back hair swayed against the wind, she felt the force energy encasing each rock and each broken slice of boulder around her. Breathing deeply she tugged this energy upwards.
Rey opened her eyes to see the boulders rising, and smiled slightly as they levitated above her head. She really hoped these boulders weren’t sacred to the Caretakers. If they were watching from another hill, they might notice a ring of boulders floating in the distance, and dislike her even more. Rey stretched her arms up in the air, holding the rocks high.

But Rey had a problem aside from the potential irritated gaze of the Caretakers. A number of Porgs had been watching Rey practicing, and had settled on the rocks. Now that their perches had become disturbed, a number had shrieked in alarm, and had flown off. One Porg in its confusion had flown past Rey, and its outstretched wing had brushed against Rey’s bare and exposed armpit.

Rey immediately gave a ticklish and girlish squeal, pulling her arms down. She lost all concentration, and the rocks came tumbling down. She barely had time to act, and only just managed to slow their fall with her mind. But it was not enough, and they fell upon her, knocking her to the ground. Facedown, she could barely move as boulders pinned her to the grass, with large rocks resting on her back, ass, and legs, forming a rocky tomb. One arm was free, as was her head and booted feet, but her other arm was pinned to her side, and she couldn’t move her body at all.

Tasting dirt, Rey groaned, and tried to assess her situation. She was still using the force to stop the boulders crushing her, but had little energy remaining to push them away. With her free arm she tried pushing the boulder that rested on her shoulders away, but the air had been knocked out of her, and she had neither the strength nor energy.

“Hello?” she called out, “Master Skywalker? Chewie?” But her plea for help was lost to the wind, and she gritted her teeth, angry and embarrassed at her failure and predicament. With her free hand she punched the ground, hoping that Master Skywalker would notice her absence and come and find her.

Unbeknown to Rey, two of the island’s Caretakers had indeed noticed the floating rocks in the distance, as well as their sudden plummet to the ground. Curious, and concerned that this pretentious newcomer was damaging yet another ancient object, they had begun hurrying over to investigate the source of the rock’s disturbance.

Having now spent the last half hour trying in vain to summon enough force energy to free herself, Rey was surprised and relieved to see a pair of Caretakers waddling towards her, their white robes skimming the ground as their toad-like faces stared at her in confusion.

“Well, get me out of here,” Rey demanded, exasperated at how they just stood there, their eyes looking around the scene. How confusing it must have been for the Caretakers, seeing the newcomer almost entirely blanketed in broken rocks.

One of the caretakers gave a shriek as she saw the remaining quarter of a particular boulder that still fizzled from where Rey’s blade had sliced it. The Caretaker picked up the shard from the grass, and showed it to its fellow, who also shrieked in response. Both the creatures moved just in front of Rey, holding up the object, and began screeching angrily at her.

It’s just a dumb rock, she thought. How was I supposed to know that that one was valuable to them. “Just get me out of her,” she demanded crossly. “Or I’ll tell Master Skywalker.”

The Caretakers seemed to understand her, and reluctantly bent down. Rather than pushing the boulders off her, one grabbed her free arm, and begun tugging. The other tried pulling on her shoulder, but finding no decent grip gave up, and pushed her short arm between Rey’s body and where the rocks hugged tightly against the Jedi, in an attempt to get her arm beneath Rey’s armpit and help tug her out.

Rey grew increasingly nervous as the Caretakers fingers wormed below her shoulder, and was aware of how her sensitivity had gotten her into this situation to begin with. Yet as the other Caretaker continued to pull on her arm, tugging it tightly, Rey was unable to pull her limb back, and could barely conceal a ticklish grin as the second Caretaker’s fingers fumbled with the bare skin near her armpit.

Trying a different approach, the second Caretaker pushed its arm slightly further into Rey’s rocky encasing. Its fingers brushed against Rey’s ribs, which barely protected by her cloth outfit, caught Rey by surprise.

“Kehehehe,” squealed Rey, reluctantly letting slip a stream of giggles. “Careful!” she warned the creature, hoping it would get the message.

Both Caretakers suddenly looked at one another, their mouths twisting in what Rey could only perceive as grins. Don’t you dare, she thought, trying desperately to pull her arm back from the first Caretaker’s iron grip. Don’t you dare, you horrid creatures.

But the second Caretaker had other ideas. Seeing Rey’s reaction from having her ribs brushed, she now dug her short, chubby fingers into Rey’s ribs. They watched Rey attentively as the second one probed her sensitive ribs, wondering if she’d crack.

Rey gritted her teeth as she felt the fingers investigate her robes, trying her best to maintain composure. That was the Jedi way, after all, was it not? But as the fingers began travelling down her ribs, down in the narrow space between her and the rocks, Rey found maintaining concentration harder and harder. When the fingers dug into the space between her lowest two ribs she could hold it no longer.

“Ahahahahahahaha no no don’t! Ahhahhaha stop that you stupid creatures hahahaha!”

They had discovered one of her weak spots, and rather than back down they seemed eager to exploit it, a means to punish her for the damage she had caused on the island.

“Come on this is unbearable ahahahahaha!” Rey pleaded, but in response the Caretaker only tickled harder and faster. The other Caretaker, jealous that she didn’t also have a chance to get revenge on the newcomer, shifted position, sitting on Rey’s forearm so she remained trapped. Now with her hands free, she let out a frog-like giggle of her own, knowing Rey’s armpit was now an easy target.

If Rey thought the rib tickling was bad, she was not prepared for what was next. Still caught in a fit of laughter, her eyes grow wide as she saw the first Caretaker’s fingers snaking towards the smooth and stretched, taut flesh of her underarm. As the fingers made contact, unbearably ticklish sensations shot through Rey’s body, making her throw her head back and cackle.

“You’re all deadddddahahahahahaha stop this at onceeeeheheehahaha!” she begged, allowing just a hint of the darkside to enter her through her threat. The Caretakers made a ribbiting sound in response, perhaps laughing at just how ticklish and helpless this girl way.

As Rey’s voice grew horse, the Caretakers began to tire of tickling her right-side ribs and armpit. Reaching between the rocks and her body was difficult, and the angle made their wrists sore. They both stood, causing Rey to tug her arm back, defending herself from the potential of receiving more tickles there.

“Finally,” she said. “About time. Now get me out of here.”

But the Caretakers had other ideas. Annoyed at her commanding tone, they walked alongside her body, down towards where her booted feet peeked out from her rock covered body. As the creatures disappeared from sight, Rey had a sinking feeling about what they were doing. “Don’t you dare,” she said, uncertainty clinging to her voice.

But her warning only encouraged them, suggesting them that they did have a new and easier way to torture her. Bending down, each Caretaker grabbed the heel of her cloth boots. Rey scrunched her toes tight to stop the footwear being removed, but the boots were loose, and the left slipped off almost immediately, leaving her pinkish and slightly wrinkled sole exposed and facing upwards to the sky.

Knowing one of her true weak spots was now entirely exposed, she managed to tug her other booted foot free from the Caretaker’s grip, and tried to cover her naked sole with her protected foot. The Caretaker make another croaking sound, perhaps laughing at this feeble attempt at defence, and drew a single nail along Rey’s heel that was unprotected by her other foot.

“Neeehehe!” laughed Rey, pulling her bare foot back. In that moment of distraction the other Caretaker slipped the second boot off with ease, leaving both feet bare and helpless. Whilst the Caretakers had little interest in them for their beauty, her feet were flawless, the boots having protected her soles from the harsh environments she had found herself in.

Each Caretaker grabbed an ankle, and moved the feet away from each other, spreading her legs as far as the rocks on her legs allowed. With her soles facing upwards Rey was unable to do anything to protect her feet, and again gritted her teeth in preparation for the inevitable.

The creatures paused for a few moments, showing her they were in control as well as creating confusion on when they would strike. Rey’s toes were clenched, wrinkling her soles, which were slightly damp from being bare in the boots and through training.
Suddenly the Caretakers struck, running their short but sharp black nails along her arches. Rey was unable to resist, and began cackling with laughter immediately. “Gahaha! Gahaaah! “You beatsssshahahaha! You complete beasts! Pahahahahaahahaha!”

Rey was unable to escape, unable to pull out, and barely able to squirm against the weight of the rocks which she was still barely holding up from crushing her. She could only throw her head from side to side, involuntarily letting out streams of desperate, ticklish laughter, and beat the fist from her free arm against the ground. She hadn’t been tickled on the feet since she was on Kylo’s interrogation rack, and hated this was happening again.*

The Caretakers on the other hand were enjoying themselves immensely, discovering all the incredibly sensitive ‘please not there’ spots on Rey’s hyper ticklish soles. They enjoyed her fruity laughter, and how unbearable this seemingly was for her, as well as how her feet squirmed helplessly against the grass. They found two especially weak spots; her insteps, which made her snort like the sea-cows that Luke acquired milk from, as well as her heels, which as they tickled slightly harder with their sharp nails send Rey into a squirming frenzy, and made tears of laughter roll down her face.
Eventually one of the Caretakers got up, walked back to by her head, and showed her the broken rock again.

“Okay okayyyayayayahahaha!” Rey laughed through her tears, caused by the other Caretaker who was running her nails alongside the wrinkles below Rey’s toes, “I get it! Ahahaha I get it! You can stop! I- ahaahhaahahaha I won’t do it again! I’m sorry! I’m- ahahahahaaha I’m so sorry!”
Rey breathed a sigh of relief as the tickling stopped. They seemed satisfied that they had broken her into submission and got an actual apology, and so relented. But rather than now push the rocks off her, the Caretakers began picking up some of the broken boulders, and began walking off back to the huts.

“Wait!” Rey cried. “You haven’t let me out! Come on!” But they ignored her, deciding to let her linger in the mess of her own making for a while longer.
“Urghhh,” said Rey, annoyed she was in an even worse position than she was before, as the tickling had drained her energy and left her covered in sweat.

One of the porgs hoped over to her. “Go get Luke,” she told it, hoping it could comprehend her.
Instead, it began nestling against her neck, tickling her slightly, but not enough to make her laugh. “You’re not making a nest here, shoo,” she said, flicking it away with her free hand. But the porg was undeterred, jumping on her head and trying to snuggle amongst her hair. It’s claws managed to undo her braiding, sending her long her cascading down her face. She reached back and knocked the creature away, now annoyed she’d have to redo her hair once this was over.

The porg was still unsatisfied, and hoped onto the rocks on her back to find a nesting spot. It was unhappy with each nook however, and moved down her body and then down her legs for a spot to perch. Uh-oh, thought Rey, as it moved down her ankles, before hoping onto her feet. She tried moving both her feet to one side, but that only shifted a rock that fell on her ankles, trapping both her soles together side by side. The porg, seeing a soft looking spot to nest, jumped down onto her soles, causing Rey to wince as its claws scratched slightly against her hyper-sensitive skin.
“Tickle me and I will eat you,” Rey threatened.

But the porg had other ideas. Content with the soft, slightly damp area it was on, the porg began rubbing against her feet. Rey gritted her teeth and held her jaw rigid, determined she would not laugh from this animal’s light tickling. Her resolve was tested however as it expanded its wings, its feathers making contact with her slender, ultra-sensitive toes.

“Nohohohoh come on!” Rey laughed, sent into fresh ticklish agony as her digits were brushed and caressed. Several of the feathers slipped in between her toes, and when contracted she convulsed with laughter. “This is the worst ahahahahah day ever hahaahahah!” Fresh cackles spewed from her lips, as her freed hair whipped around her head.

Her left foot managed to slip under the porg, and with a squeal she inadvertently flipped the creature up, knocking it off her feet. Relieved the second round of tickling was over she let out a heavy breath once more, and now prayed that the Caretakers had told Master Skywalker where she was.
Half an hour passed, and Rey waited, her soles still extra pink and tender from the tickling. A few more porgs had gathered, but fortunately none were eyeing her feet again. Eventually she heard footsteps from behind her, although could not see who they belonged to.

“Rey? What happened?” It was Master Skywalker- Luke. “Actually, nevermind, I don’t want to know.”
“Please just get me out,” Rey moaned, entirely exhausted.

“I could,” said Luke, “but perhaps we can use this as a lesson.” He noticed a long leaf, like a large blade of grass, on the ground. It was similar to the one he had teased Rey’s outstretched hand with before.

“I’ve tried the force, but I’m still stuck,” she said.
“You need to reach out. Feel your body reaching out.”
Rey obeyed, and once more inadvertently stretched out her free arm, as well as stretched out her toes.

Luke could not resist picking up the leaf, and seeing the bare feet helpless before him, bent down. “Can you feel the force?” he asked, and stroked the leaf alongside her toes.
Rey was taken by surprise, and descended into shrill laughter once more. Sadly for her, this ordeal was not yet over…

*I mean it could have happened, right?

---------------------------------------------------------

My thoughts on the film are still mixed. I've seen it twice, and have yet to make up my mind. Rey is one of the more interesting characters (partly through her relationship with Kylo), and is of course super cute, especially with that British accent. Is she a Mary Sue? Possibly. Does that save her from tickle torture? No.

If anyone liked this let me know, I'd certainly like to do more Star Wars tickling stories.

I loved it! Any more Star Wars stories in the works?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

thanks! Probably not for a while just as there's not much fresh SW content for inspiration. But hopefully when Episode 9 and the new season of Clone Wars is out!

You ever thought about doing stories based on the previous movies?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back