• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

“Game of Thrones: The Five Queens” Part 5 (mffff/fffff)

Primal

TMF Regular
“Game of Thrones: The Five Queens” Part 5

*Note to my readers: This story is loosely based off of the show series. This is fan fiction so I’ve altered the timeline and taken it in a direction which accommodates a story such as this. There are some parts that contain spoilers for anyone who hasn’t watched the show or isn’t up to date on episodes so fair warning. Enjoy!

Littlefinger paced back and forth in front of the five queens. Each woman was barefoot and locked in a line of stocks and each had her big toes tied together to prevent them from crossing their feet over. They sat in the order from left to right: Cersei Lannister, Ellaria Sand, Sansa Stark, Margaery Tyrell, and then Daenerys Targaryen. The five queens were all watching him intently as he walked, praying that the tickling wouldn’t start soon. Littlefinger had taken a great deal of time to learn all the most ticklish areas of their feet and he loved exploiting them to the fullest. The women had far less resolve now than when they had started being tickled regularly several days ago. It didn’t take much to get them laughing wildly, especially if Littlefinger got near their worst areas.

Littlefinger motioned and five of his brothel girls came forth, each carrying a small bowl with a small brush, a hairbrush, and a black blindfold. They set the items down in front of the queens and then began using the small brushes to stir the clear liquid that was in the bowls. The women used the brushes to apply the oily mixture to the captives’ soles.

“Maester Qyburn has been gracious enough to concoct a special oil that helps soften skin anywhere it is applied and also allows fingers and brushes to slide across the area with greater ease,” Littlefinger said with a smirk as he watched the queens’ feet being coated with the mixture.

A woman was lightly brushing the oil onto Cersei’s pale soles. Cersei had a furious expression on her face and her upper lip was almost drawn up in a snarl as she watched the servant brush the oil into every wrinkle and crevice of her soles. She silently vowed to kill Littlefinger and everyone in this establishment who assisted with her torture here.

Ellaria growled with frustration as her large feet were slicked up with oil. Her long soles were glistening now with the fresh mixture brushed onto them. Ellaria could already tell that this oil was going to be unbearable. She wiggled and curled her long toes; she could feel the slimy oil on every part of her feet.

Sansa tried not to tear up as she watched a girl brush the oil onto her pale soles. The small brush smeared oil in between her toes. She could feel the excess running down in miniature streams toward her creamy arches. Sansa had had enough tickling and was unsure if she could make it through another day.

One of Littlefinger’s girls rolled the brush around in the mixture and then spread the oil all across Margaery’s bare soles. The bright-eyed queen had bags under her eyes from staying up most of the night. Going through another day of tickle torture was going to be nearly impossible.

Daenerys kept her mouth shut in silent rage as her tiny feet were coated with oil. Men and women should be bowing down to her right now, not applying oil to her feet to make her laugh harder. When the girl was finished, Daenerys’ shapely soles were shiny and lubricated.

The five women each picked up the black blindfolds and went around behind the line of stocks. They tied the blindfolds around the queens’ heads, totally blocking their vision of what would happen to them next. They shifted and turned their heads in a near panic as they all started to get even more nervous about what would happen to them.

Littlefinger looked at the array of female captives before him. Each one was secured barefoot in the stocks with their big toes tied together, their soles slick and glistening with oil, and blindfolds covering their eyes. They were completely helpless and sooner or later, they would start submitting to his rule. But for now he was going to decide who he wanted to tickle...

Littlefinger took a moment to consider which queen he wanted for himself today and then approached Cersei on the left end of the stocks. Lysa chose next and picked Ellaria. She mostly went with the Dornish beauty because she wanted to stay close to Petyr today. Her overly-jealous personality was not coping well lately with seeing his feverish passion for feet and tickling unleashed on five beautiful women. Melisandre was allowed to choose next. She scanned the remaining three women and silently walked over in front of Daenerys. Ros and Shae each just took the remaining woman closest to them. Ros knelt in front of Sansa and Shae was in front of Margaery.

The five queens shifted uneasily and turned their heads as if they were looking for something. They could sense something was about to happen. Then Littlefinger picked up the hairbrush and started scrubbing it back and forth across Cersie’s vulnerable peds. The blonde haired Lannister beauty jolted and began kicking her size 7.5 feet as she started giggling involuntarily. The bristles were so intense that Cersei soon melted into full blown laughter. She was ashamed that she couldn’t hold out from laughing longer.

Lysa began scrubbing the hairbrush wildly over Ellaria’s big size 10 soles. The tall, tan goddess shrieked and curled her toes down as tightly as she could. She broke down quickly and started howling laughter as the brush swiped over her sensitive arches. They were already one of her worst spots and now the oil made them feel ten times worse. Lysa was less interested in a gradual buildup and went straight for trying to drive Ellaria crazy. She was tired of tickling these stubborn bitches.

Ros rested the bristles against Sansa’s unguarded size 9 soles and let the tension build even more. Sansa whined and wiggled her feet from side to side to try to get away from whatever was touching them. Then Ros started rubbing the brush in firm, deliberate circles along Sansa’s shallow arches. The Stark girl’s whining turned to laughter as her shiny, pale soles were tormented with the hairbrush. Sansa tried to wiggle her feet away from it but the toe tie kept them pretty much stuck together.

Shae picked up her hairbrush and started sliding it in circles over Margaery’s heels. The Tyrell hottie began giggling at first but eventually started laughing hysterically as Shae started moving the hairbrush up to her lower arches. That area was one of the spots that drive her nuts. Right at the base of her arches where they met her perfectly rounded, smooth heels. Margaery’s size 7.5 feet shook as she started screaming with laughter at the sensations pulsing up her body.

Melisandre began brushing Daenerys’ deep arches, causing her to abandon her stoic expression and replace it with a toothy smile as giggles escaped her. Melisandre liked the reaction she was seeing; perhaps today would be the day Daenerys submitted. The Red Woman guided the hairbrush across Daenerys’ oily soles, making her break down into reluctant laughter. Her size 6 feet were just too sensitive to stay stubbornly quiet.

The women were breaking down rather quickly today compared to their first “foot day”. Maybe their resolve was weakening. Or maybe their ticklers were getting better acquainted with all their most sensitive spots on their feet and just what tactics to use to exploit them. But the queens were all but submitting to Littlefinger after only half the morning had passed.

Littlefinger was using the hairbrush and lightly rubbing it back and forth across the undersides of Cersie’s toes while he held them back with his opposite hand. The bitchy Lannister queen leaned to one side, weak with fatigue. Tears had soaked the front of her blindfold and were starting to come down her cheeks. Her mouth hung open in constant, desperate laughter as she felt the bristles attacking the bottoms of her tender tootsies. He knew this spot drove her crazy and loved making this cruel, narcissistic brat suffer.

Cersei: “Hahahahaha!!! Fuck! Hahahaha! Fuck fuck fuck FUUUCK!!! Hahahahaha!!! Stop it, you pig!!”

Littlefinger: “I think not, Cersei. There’s something about seeing you like this that is especially satisfying. Maybe they’ll name you the ‘Laughing Lannister’? What do you think of that, Cersei?”

Cersei: “Hahahaha!! Please just stop this!! Hahahahaha!!! Get that fucking brush away from my feet!!”

Ros smiled as she watched Sansa’s slender feet tremble with an overload of ticklish stimulation. She was using the stiff hairbrush to scrub across both tender, pink heels before her and listening to Sansa laugh her head off. Ros decided to put down the hairbrush and use her nails for a bit instead. She said, “I know what will get you screaming.” Sansa immediately started shaking her head back and forth in a panic and began pleading shamelessly. She couldn’t see Ros but she knew what she intended to do.

Sansa: “Please! Don’t! Not that again! Please don’t do that! Not there! I can’t stand that! I’ll give you lands! I’ll make you royalty! Gold! Anything!”

Ros began wiggling her fingertips lightly but quickly as she started stroking the area at the base of Sansa’s long toes. Sansa kicked her feet and started shouting laughter and desperate pleas as she felt the horrible sensations from her tickler’s nails start again. Sansa hated being tickled in that area. It made her curl her toes down and scream every time. Ros’ nails flicked relentlessly, sending poor Sansa into sheer hysterics.

Melisandre was making Daenerys go crazy with unbridled laughter as she scrubbed her soles thoroughly. Melisandre knew to target just under the balls of Daenerys’ feet and the pads below her toes were ultra sensitive as well. Daenerys couldn’t see anything through her blindfold, which made it difficult to focus on anything other than the powerful tickling sensations. Her silver hair was very unkempt at this point as she thrashed around like a true mad Targaryen.

Daenerys: “Hahahahaha!!! Stop this! This is no way to treat your queen! Hahahahaha!!! You’ll burn for this!!”

Melisandre: “I serve a fire god. Your threats do not phase me. Now for your bad manners, I think I’ll give your feet a fresh coat of oil and then we’ll see how you like my nails on your arches.”

Daenerys: “You will do no such thing! Release me at once and you’ll receive a quick death! I swear that I will burn this wretched city to the HAHAHAHAHA!!!”

Lysa was making Ellaria scream laughter as she continued to exploit her long, sensitive arches. The sassy Dornish queen was now begging for mercy as her big feet were scrubbed vigorously. Lysa got a twisted satisfaction hearing Ellaria blubber and ask for a break like a wimp just from a little feet tickling. The Lady of the Vale had no intention of taking it easy on any woman who dared oppose Petyr.

Lysa: “Save your begging, bitch. You’ll get no mercy from me. I just want to hear you laugh and submit to King Baelish. For someone with such big, ticklish feet, you are stupid to think you can deny him forever. You’ll break soon.”

Ellaria: “Hahahahaha!!! Please leave my feet alone!! Oh I hate when they’re touched!! Hahahahaha!!! You cruel bitch! Just stop for a moment!! Hahahahaha!! Not there!! I can’t breathe!!”

Shae was exploiting another of Margaery’s most sensitive spots...between her perfect, luscious toes. The soft, supple skin on the sides of her toes was so ticklish that it caused her to immediately begin screaming like a banshee when Shae wiggled a fingernail around between her toes. Margaery bucked in her seat and cried out loud for her grandmother to come save her, even though that was a hopeless request. Nobody could stop the horrible tickling sensations now.

Margaery: “HAHAHAHAHA!! Oh my, get out of my toooeess!!! AAAHAHAHAHA!!! No more!! HAHAHAHA!!! Please!!!”

Shae: “Aww, does the royal brat have some ticklish tootsies? Does you hate it when a common whore makes you beg for mercy just by playing with your toes? Tickle tickle tickle...”

Margaery: “HAHAHAHAHA!!! Yes!! Yes, I hate it!! HAHAHAHAHA!! I’ll do anything!! Just stop!!!”

Shae: “Anything? If you’ll do anything, then denounce your claim to the Iron Throne and swear loyalty to King Baelish.”

Margaery: “HAHAHAHAHA!!! I can’t! HAHAHAHAHA!!! I mustn’t!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! Can’t you just stop?!!”

Shae listened to her instincts. She knew she was close to breaking the Tyrell girl. She called for Littlefinger to come assist her. Of course, Margaery had no idea what was going on. She was only grateful that the tickling had suddenly stopped so she could catch her breath. Together, Shae and Littlefinger got Margaery’s hands loose from the stocks, tied them together, and secured them above her head to a ceiling beam.

“Wait! What? Hold on! What’s going on? What are you doing to me?” Margaery asked in a panic as she felt her arms being pulled taught above her head. Then she felt the shoulder straps of her skimpy dress being cut loose. Her teal dress fell down about her waist, leaving her upper body completely naked.

Littlefinger retrieved the bowl of oil and poured the rest of it into his hands. He smeared it in long swipes all over Margaery’s sides, ribs, and large, bare breasts. The slick mixture soon coated her torso and made her glisten with vulnerability. Shae returned to her feet and began scrubbing her arches again. Margaery jumped out of her seat and fell back into sporadic laughter.

Then Littlefinger joined in the tickling, hoping to send the Tyrell girl over the edge. He danced his fingers over her sides and up to her breasts, causing her to jerk hard to either side and twist away. The oil was really making her die from laughter. Littlefinger then used both hands and gave her a wild ten-finger rib tickling. Margaery absolutely could not take this combined assault and gave in during her panic.

Margaery: “AAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!! STOP!! STOP!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I SUBMIT!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! I GIVE UP!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! JUST STOP TICKLING ME!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! I SUBMIT TO KING BAELISH!!”

Littlefinger gave the order to have Margaery freed immediately and taken away to be cleaned up. Margaery was sniffling and quietly crying with embarrassment for having submitted but she just couldn’t take anymore tickling. Then Littlefinger walked back to Cersei and resumed his position. “Well ladies, that’s one of you that’s already given up. Anyone else want to join her and end all this?”

Littlefinger went back to Cersei’s lovely toes. They drew him in. She always had servant girls pamper her feet. Her toes were always flawlessly soft and her nails were always well trimmed. And now Littlefinger was going to tickle the undersides of them to make the bitchy Lannister queen scream like a mad woman. How he hated Cersei and now he was going to make her pay.

Littlefinger resumed stroking the undersides of Cersei’s soft toes. The first flutter of his fingertips made her curl her toes down with an involuntary smile. The tenth flutter had Cersei cackling and writhing in her seat like she was on fire. The creamy undersides of her toes were ultra ticklish when combined with the slippery oil. Littlefinger was able to easily slip his fingertips back under Cersei’s clenched toes to get at her sensitive undersides, causing her to shriek forced laughter.

Cersei: “Hahahahaha!!! Littlefinger, not there!! Hahahaha!! Leave my toes alone!! Hahahaha!!”

Littlefinger: “Oh but they’re such cute toes, Cersei. I think I’ll keep tickling them for now. But tell me..do you feel like a powerful queen right now? Someone to be feared and respected as the ruler of the Seven Kingdoms? Or do you feel more like a tickle wench that I can make laugh anytime I want?”

Cersei: “Hahahahaha!! I’m not a powerful queen! Hahahahaha!!! I’m your tickle wench! Hahahaha!!”

Littlefinger: “Are you ready to give up your claim and submit to me? All of this could stop.”

Cersei thought about the offer and then shouted, “No! Never!” Littlefinger chuckled and then brushed on another coat of oil onto her soles as she bared her teeth and wiggled them. “It seems you need more convincing,” Littlefinger said as he began brushing her arches again and sent her back into hysterics.

Lysa had abandoned her hairbrush for now. Instead, she was holding Ellaria’s toes back with one hand and using her the fingertips of her other hand to rake her nails slowly down the length of the captive foot. Lysa went from the base of Ellaria’s toes down the silky pad below them, down over the rounded ball of her foot, down to her smooth, slippery arch that seemed to go on for a mile, and then down to her creamy, flawless heel. Ellaria laughed uncontrollably when she felt Lysa start again and her laughing turned to a screaming fit as the tickling sensations flooded her the further down the menacing fingernails traveled.

Lysa: “A few more passes and then it’ll be time to do your other foot.”

Ellaria: “HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Nooo!! No more!! Please!! Wait don’t start again! Please! Just listen HAHAHAHAHAA!!!”

Lysa: “I’m not going to listen to anything unless it’s you telling King Baelish that you’re going to submit to him.”

Ros had tickled the base of Sansa’s toes so long that she felt like the poor girl was starting to get used to it. Ros stopped and recoated Sansa’s feet with the oil, giving the redheaded a few moments to suck in deep breathes and plead weakly for Ros not to add more oil to her soles. Then she felt fingernails skittering along her pale, milky arches. The terrible sensations jolted her out of her seat and Sansa once again was forced to laugh against her will.

Sansa: “Hahahahahaha!! Please stop this!! Hahahahaha!! I can’t take any more of this!! Hahahahaha!! I’m sorry!! I’ll go back to Winterfell and never ride south again!! I swear by the old gods and the new!! Hahahahahaha!!!”

Daenerys absolutely hated being forced to laugh like this. It completely undermined her title as Queen of the Seven Kingdoms by right. But now here she was, helpless and throwing out any empty threat she could think of in hopes of getting Melisandre to leave her feet alone. It just tickled so much. Melisandre’s fingernails skillfully scratching along the bottoms of her oiled up feet was making her throw her head back in full belly laughter.

Melisandre: “Daenerys Targaryen...such ticklish feet for someone so fierce.”

Daenerys: “Nooohahahahaha!!! Get away from my feet!! Hahahahaha!! Your nails are horrible!! Hahahahaha!!”

And then suddenly the tickling stopped. Littlefinger commanded the women to cease as he addressed some guards who had come into the room. The remaining queens couldn’t see what was going on but they listened intently as they tried to catch their breath.

Guard: “We caught her in the brothel trying to sneak into this room. She was armed. Attacked a few of our men before we could disarm and subdue her. We think she was trying to cut her way through us to get in here.”

Littlefinger: “Well well...isn’t this a pleasant surprise.”

TO BE CONTINUED...

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back