• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anyone have tickling pics of this babe?

yes!

i completely agree with you, lauren is a goddess, i have a clip of her in "campout coochie coo" or somethin like that, but i don't know how to post clips, im positive someone else has it that knows how, sorry i couldn't be of more help, but i like your taste in woman!!!:D

TickleStud

Yes Ive seen the clip too at a yahoo group: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/soletkclips, which is actually how I found out she is even in footparadise videos. Theres another clip of her there from a FP video called haystack hysterics or something like that. The first time I saw Lauren was on the cover of an issue of LEG SHOW magazine a couple years ago. Anyone seen that issue?

I can't say i've seen the issue but im definetly interested in getting my hands on a clip of haystack hysterics so let me know if you find one and ill do the same for you

TickleStud

She used to work for FM Concepts under the name "Abby Andrews" and appeared in a bunch of their videos & publications.

To TickleStud, I dont know how to post clips either, but if you join this yahoo group http://groups.yahoo.com/group/soletkclips (which doesnt cost anything in case youre unfamiliar with these groups), go to the files section and click on the link that says "paradise vision" and it will take you to the haystack hysterics clip. The girl shes in the clip with, former Miss Northern California Jenny, has a better laugh, but Lauren is still my fav. :) To Longbaugh, she was in the Aug '95 issue of LEG SHOW.....some nice foot tickling if you can find the issue. Really cute. And to MadKalnod, thanks for the info.

I've got bad news for you guys....Lauren seems to be one of the very, very few models from Paradise Vision that is not convincingly ticklish. I just wanted to warn you because I was dying to see her above all others when I first ordered from them and I was really disappointed (I've since seen her clips from FM Concepts as Abby Andrews and when you know that that's where she's from, it isn't hard to believe that she's a little faker!!lol!).

Having said that, I have just about every video from Paradise Vision and they are pretty much all really ticklish girls.....some of the best (Starr, Tracy, Lily spring immediatley to mind!).

Just thought I'd post some pics I found of Ms Andrews that I found by doing an image search for her on Google and Yahoo (non-tickling unfortunately). According to this one site I found, when she's not modeling, she works as a nurse (although I don't know how old that info is). Imagine this cutie in the little white stockings! Wow! Did anyone find that August '95 issue of Leg Show that she was in? It was a foot tickling shoot and she was so adorable in it. If anyone has this issue could you post the pics of her from it? Would be much appreciated.

i always thought she was ticklish

it did seem slightly fake though, but if so she was a good actor lol.

you guys can judge for yourselves anyway, but i think the clips are hot.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back