• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Karya's Unwanted Vacation Final: Going Home (*/FFF)

Serhazat

TMF Regular
Here's the final part of Karya's story. I'll admit that I'm finding that I'm not too big a fan of writing running series like this, it's honestly kinda a pain having to keep track of characters and what's happened up until now. It's just that a large part of me is too stubborn to give up and leave Karya and Itsuko hanging halfway through when I started off with a clear ending in mind. Future stories probably aren't going to go on quite like this one did and be more on the standalone side with individual follow ups.

I'd like to thank everyone who managed to stick with this from beginning to end. Talk of being stubborn aside, I doubt I would've kept pushing til the end without hearing that people enjoyed reading what I wrote.

Part 1: Failed to Become a Goddess
Part 2: Punishing a Clothes Thief
Part 3: Tickling + Fighting
Part 4: A Not-So-Relaxing Day at the Spa
Part 5: Not Playing Properly
Part 6: Shady Business
Part 7: An Intimate Evening
Part 8: The Student Has Become a Teacher

----------

Karya leaned against the wall of the hallway. She closed her eyes and focused solely on calming her breath. Her little delay in order to slip in a tickling session had taken more out of her than she felt she could’ve reasonably expected. Kagutsuchi’s pull to drag her back to her home world had ramped up much faster than she thought it would. The brunette warrior from another world had to take a minute to restabilize herself lest she risk getting whisked away before she wanted to.

“Cut me some slack. You’ve waited this long, you can give me one last night to finish things properly,” Karya muttered to herself. She pushed herself off of the wall and continued down the corridor, heading towards the presence of the dagger she’d given Itsuko.

Not that she regretted taking the time to engage in more tickling. The door leading back to where Maid had been tickling Guard A had been left open a crack so she could continue to enjoy the laughter echoing down the halls. Karya reflected on how much she'd grown to love tickle torture. Never before coming to this world would she have been so turned on by the the sounds of another woman unwillingly being made to scream with laughter.

Soon another voice Karya had grown intimately familiar with joined in. Homing in on the magic enchanting the dagger through the winding halls of the mansion eventually led her to pinpointing one of the rooms. Opening the door confirmed that this was the room she was looking for.

Itsuko was tied spread eagle to a large bed in the middle of the room by lengths of rope attached to the corners of the bed. As far as Karya could tell, Itsuko’s panties had been taped inside her mouth and her nylons had been wrapped around her eyes as makeshift gags and blindfolds respectively. A tanned young woman with flaming red hair was at her side using an assortment of tools from a trolley to really lay into her. Itsuko's tormentor was currently using a pair of handheld scalp massagers to scrub up and down the lengths of her victim's sensitive inner thighs. The feathers, brushes, and melting ice cubes scattered across the bed told Karya that this was simply the latest tool in a long line that'd been brought to bear. On top of that, over a dozen vibrating patches had been attached to every ticklish spot of bare skin on Itsuko's body from her underarms down to her feet. The combined assault had reduced Itsuko to a screaming mess on the bed who couldn't even beg through her gag anymore.

Karya briefly considered trying to talk Itsuko’s tormentor down, but decided against it. It was considerably easier for her to sneak up behind the distracted woman, wrestle her to the ground, and lock her arms in place behind her back with a spare set of handcuffs from the trolley. A vaguely familiar, hate filled young face glared back up at her after she flipped the woman onto her back.

“Karya…” the tanned girl snarled.

“I’m sorry, have we met?” Karya said as she tilted her head in confusion. The woman bucked her hips in frustration under her.

“Don’t you remember? I’m Elizabeth Winfax! It’s thanks to you that I have to suffer now. Ever since I’ve met you at that dingy clothes shop I’ve been tickled for hours every day!” The girl’s accusations only made Karya more confused. She’d angered so many people into holding a grudge against her over the course of her life that she’d long since stopped keeping track of who she’d wronged. And this world had been specifically set up so that women spent as much time being tickle tortured as possible, so Elizabeth’s claims that Karya was somehow responsible for her being tickled was quite strange to her.

Eventually Karya gave up. She cut off Elizabeth’s continued outraged shrieks by tearing off a strip of cloth from the girl's shirt and quickly knotting it into a cleave gag that was forced into the struggling girl's mouth, tied her ankles together with a length of rope just to be on the safe side, and stood up to free Itsuko. Her magically summoned blades easily cut the ropes to shreds. The now free Itsuko hastily peeled off the blindfold, gag, and tickling patches that’d continued to torture her after Elizabeth had been pulled away.

“Are you okay? It looks like she really did a number on you,” Karya asked after giving Itsuko a moment to catch her breath.

“It was actually pretty fun. My only real complaint is that you weren’t the one doing it to me.” Itsuko brushed it off with a smirk and a stretch. “So what’s this about anyways? She was rambling something about getting revenge on you.”

“Dunno. What she said to me didn’t make much sense. Something about being the reasons why she gets tickled these days.”

“Huh, weird.” A wicked grin spread across Itsuko’s face. “So, do you wanna help me get revenge on her?”

“Sorry, but I’m going to have to pass on that.” Karya internally berated herself. Engaging in a tickling session alongside Itsuko would've been infinitely more fun than helping Maid had been. Itsuko glanced at her with a look of surprise that quickly transitioned to concern. Karya quickly pointed towards the door before Itsuko could voice her concerns about her current condition. "I have a better idea."

A few quick swipes of her knife was all it took to remove all of Elizabeth's clothes. Karya hoisted the struggling girl over her shoulder and began making her way back through the mansion's hallways. Itsuko trailed behind her after taking the time to steal a light dress from Elizabeth's closet to wear and retrieve her dagger from its spot on top of a nearby dresser. Karya was surprised to see that Maid and Guard A weren't where she'd left them, but continued onward towards the main hall.

"Oh yeah, I'd forgotten that there's a party," said Itsuko after they arrived. The party was now in full swing at the expense of the mansion's staff. It was now immediately obvious what had happened to Maid and Guard A. The maids, butlers, and guards to a man had all been stripped naked so they could be subjected to a bevy of tortures and humiliations for the guest's amusement.

Maid was one of the mansion's waitstaff that was being forced to serve refreshments. The large breasted woman was being made to navigate her way through the several dozen party guests holding a pair of serving trays packed to overflowing with finger food and drinks. The only things she had on were a stereotypical maid's headdress and garter belt with stockings. Egg vibrators had been taped to her engorged nipples and shoved inside of her pussy. Adding to her torment was that every single person that came within arm's reach would reach over to tickle her until she managed to escape into the next group of waiting hands. Karya watched the poor girl do her best to suppress her laughter and moans while still offerring refreshments. It was rather impressive to Karya that she managed to prevent a single thing from falling off of the trays despite the abuse.

And as the pair watched, she tripped up. The girl couldn't maintain her compsure when the combined sexual stimulation and tickle attacks unwillingly brought her to orgasm. Her trays went tumbling to the floor with a crash, and the crowd's reaction was instantaneous. Maid was seized hand and foot to be pinned down spread eagle onto a nearby table. A trio of feather dusters were instantly brought to bear on her already overstimulated giant breasts and sensitive groin. Scrubbing brushes attacked her underarms, stomach, and feet. Maid was instantly driven to hysterics, bursting out in high pitched screams of laughter that stood out even against the cacophony caused by the multitude of other men and women being tickle tortured around her. The crowd was ruthless. She was tortured until every person in the area had had a couple minutes with her. When she was released it was with orders to clean up her mess and get more food and drink under pain of further tickling if she didn't.

In contrast, Guard A was being toyed with. She was tied standing with her arms above her head to one of the numerous posts lining the far wall as part of a line of guards. A giant feather nearly the size of a greatsword was clutched in her bound hands. A woman was taking a great deal of joy out of swiping a similarly oversized feather in the facsimile of sword slashes across her helpless opponent's body. Each swipe provoked out spluttered giggles and what looked like angry demands for her to stop. The bound redhead's attempt to lash back at her tormentor with a kick only earned her having her foot caught in midair and punishment in the form of long nails dancing across her soles until she managed to struggle out of her tickler's grasp.

Eventually, it all proved too much for Guard A to handle. Her giant feather accidentally fell from her hands. Guard A's indignation over her predicament immediately transformed into a look of sheer terror. Having just "defeated" her, the woman casually sauntered forward while putting on a provided set of metallic fingers. She gently placed them on the bound redhead's ribs and took a moment to drink in her victim's fear. Karya and Itsuko could make out Guard A's babbling for the woman not to tickle her. Her begging evidently fell on deaf ears because her expression soon became one of crazed laughter thanks to the woman expertly applying the tips of the metallic nails to the tender, sensitive spaces between her ribs. When the woman was finally done with her the feather was returned to her hands and the next person in line picked up the other one.

Outside of what the mansion's staff was being put through, the party was pretty much a free for all. Nearly a quarter of the party goers were stark naked and bound to various bondage devices. Few were fortunate enough to only have a single tickler taking advantage of them with some of the more ticklish ones being forced to laugh themselves unconscious by up to half a dozen people at once. Karya doubted she would've enjoyed watching the assortment of sadistic tortures being put on display before. Now the scene below her turned her on like nothing else. There were so many tantalizing scenes of people being tickled that she didn't know which to watch. She found herself frustrated that she didn't have enough time to dive into the party to enjoy all of the naked, ticklish bodies just waiting for her fingers to show them what true suffering was.

"Wait here," she ordered Itsuko. Making her way down to the ground floor where all of the tickling was taking place, Karya with Elizabeth in tow made a beeline through the crowd for a bondage device she'd noticed earlier. There was an x-frame conspicuously in the middle of the hall on a raised dais that wasn't being used, even though there were people being tickled just a few feet away that had to be held down by their ticklers for lack of enough available bondage equipment. She imagined that that was the spot for the guest of honor. Everyone in the area was too caught up in tickling the nearest available victim to stop her from carrying Elizabeth up onto the dais.

Elizabeth fought as hard as she could to prevent Karya from undoing her bonds and wrestling her into place on the x-frame, but the difference between Karya's magically enhanced might and her frail limbs was too much. The noble girl was soon lying helplessly bound. Karya even took the time to make certain her big toes were tied back to the stocks around her feet to keep her from wiggling her feet and use the provided thick leather straps to lock down her calves, thighs, hips, biceps, and forearms. Elizabeth could barely squirm at all by the time Karya was done.

"Excuse me," Karya called out. The din of frenzied laughter drowned out her words, so this this time she hopped on a nearby unoccupied table and put a bit of magical oomph into her voice to catch everyone's attention. "May I have your attention please? The mistress of the manor would like to thank you all for coming today. For tonight's main event, she would like to offer herself up as a sacrifice to Goddess Ilia. Her wish is to have every person here tickle her for at least an hour each! Now if you could all- woah, hey!"

Karya didn't even have time to finish making up a speech before she was nearly knocked off the table. The crowd surged forward at the news that Elizabeth was (allegedly) demanding that everyone tickle her before she could finish talking. Everyone who wasn't currently having too much fun with their current victim to pay attention with anything else switched targets. Elizabeth was soon lost from view behind the press of bodies. Her screams of fear instantly turned into hysterical laughter.

Satisfied that her work was done, Karya hopped off the table and made her way back upstairs to where Itsuko was waiting for her. To her surprise, the raven-haired beauty gently took her hand to lead her outside onto a nearby balcony. It was a testament to the magical soundproofing of the building that shutting the glass door behind them cut off the deafening laughter filling the main hall. The party hadn't yet spilled out into the yard, so the pair was left to watch the setting sun in silence together.

"So you're going home then?" Itsuko eventually piped up.

"Yep." The silence seemed to stretch on for an eternity between them.

"...can't you stay here? You don't really have to go home, do you? Please. S-stay with me..." Itsuko's voice had cracked by the end of her plea. Karya stood and thought. Despite how strong Kagutsuchi's pull on her was, she couldn't deny that it wasn't impossible for her to resist it completely. She did have power equivalent to a god's, after all.

Karya reached over to where Itsuko and took hold of her shoulders so she could turn her around to face each other. A hand snaked behind the raven-haired woman's head to pull her in closer, and Karya gently kissed her on the forehead.

"I'm sorry, Itsuko. But I have something to confess: I love you, but I don't love you enough for that." The look of despair on Itsuko's face almost broke Karya's heart. "We simply haven't known each other long enough. Who knows, maybe given some more time I'd have picked you over going home. But as is I can't give up this opportunity for you." She leaned in to kiss Itsuko, this time on the lips, only to be caught off guard by a pair of hands pressing against her shoulders to push her away with surprising force. A trembling Itsuko was doing her best to smile around the tears streaming down her face.

"Then what are you waiting for? Get going." And with that, Karya let go. She let Kagutsuchi's insistent tugging pull her from the world back home.

It was a testament to the magical soundproofing of the mansion that had someone stopped by they wouldn't have heard the agonized laughter from dozens of people being tickle tortured, but the sobbing of a young woman.

-----

Itsuko had to figure that dying of old age in her late 90s wasn't too terrible a way to go. She'd led a full life. Met a lot of people, tickled some and was erotically tickle tortured by most. If asked she'd have to say that she had two regrets: that she didn't participate in a fraction as much tickling in the second half of her life as the first, and that she'd never managed to fall in love again after Karya had left. Nobody had managed to spark the same feelings in her that that woman had.

Now that she was in the after life she felt young again, better than she'd had in decades. She hadn't felt like this since she was in her 20s. The first thing that popped into her mind was curiosity to what the afterlife was like. Ilia's world had been a paradise where tickling was an integral part of life. Imagining what fun awaited her now brought a smile to her face. Itsuko stretched and opened her eyes, eager to see what awaited her.

At least she tried to. As the disorientation of having just died wore off Itsuko slowly came to realize that she'd been tied up in the nude for the first time in decades. A cloth blindfold was afixed around her eyes. She was kneeling with her calves bolted to something plush underneath her. Her arms were hanging from shackles above her head in a Y position while her feet were in stocks, toes all tied back to leave her soles stretched taut and completely immobile. The unexpected touch of a finger lightly tracing down her spine made her squeak in surprise into her gag.

"80 years... you made me wait 80 years for you, you naughty girl. I was going to satisfy myself with catching up on all the lost tickling you owe me, but I think it's fair to say you've accrued some interest. How does 800 years of torture sound to you? Then we have the rest of eternity to get to know each other," a familiar voice whispered in her ear. Long nails began to lightly trace up and down Itsuko's exposed inner thighs. She didn't fight the tidal wave of giggles that poured out of her mouth at the touch. A rush of euphoric joy ran through the bound woman. Even after all of those years, after a full life of meeting new people and being tickled by them, Itsuko had never forgotten either the sound of Karya's voice or what her nails had felt like. She decided that if this was her fate, then she truly had died and gone to heaven.

All good things, my dude. I thoroughly enjoyed this series and you've given me a perspective on world building I did not know I needed until I read this series, so bravo. You've got to follow where the desire takes you and I firmly believe that. You've got a loyal and devoted follower here that intends to watch the story section like a hawk for your next masterpiece. All that withstanding I hope your health improves, as well, as that is the most important thing above all else. Thank you for all of your hard work.

Thanks, I'll do my best to live up to your expectations. Now that Karya's done I'll be getting around to all of those other idea that've been building up. I hope you enjoy them!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back