• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I'll Always Be There: 3. Family Secrets And Proposals M/M

Ticklishboy30

TMF Regular
Duncan and Jackson left to get the sandwiches, while Axle and I cleaned and stocked the bar. "Axle!" "Yeah what's up bro?" "I've been doing some research into your ideas, they're amazing. I'd like it if you'd be my manager." Axle turned, his eyes shining with joy. "Are you sure? I've never managed anything before." "I'd never owned anything when I decided to open this place with my bros. You've more than proven yourself." I suddenly found myself lifted off the ground in a bear hug and being twirled around. "This is awesome, I accept. Thanks for believing in me." "You did all the work Axle. By the way, I'm glad to see you and Jack so in love. You're totally good for each other." Tears streamed down Axle's cheeks. "You don't know how much hearing you say that means to me. I never imagined when my Mom told me about this job that I'd meet the man of my dreams. He's become the most important person in my life. With you and Duncan running a close second." I couldn't hold back the tears as we hugged. "Duncan and I considered you family pretty much from the beginning. I can't really explain it, but when I met you, it ws like I'd known you all my life." "I know what you mean, I felt like half my heart was found. Not in a romantic way, but platonic or brotherly."

"Hey guys we're back." Jackson and Duncan walked in the office after putting the food in the fridge. "Andy asked me to be his manager, and I said yes." "That's wonderful sexy." We all shared a loving embrace with our respective lovers. "Thanks Andy." "No prob, like I told him, he did the work and proved himself. I also told him how happy Duncan and I are that you two found each other." "Yeah bro, ya'll are so happy." And that started another round of joyful tears and hugs. We were relaxing at the bar just chatting and having a beer. Jackson and Axle grabbed hold of Duncan, wrestled him to the floor. "Hey let go." I couldn't help smiling at the cute scene. "Andy, can you hold his legs?" "Roo, don't you dare." "Well, you did tie me up and tickle me." Gulping the last of my beer, I sat on his lower legs. Axle started looking for tickle spots. He'd already pulled Dunk's shoes and socks off. "You guys are so dead." Duncan's muscles strained as he tried getting loose, but Jackson and I weren't letting up. Despite his enthusiastic effort, Axle wasn't getting anything more than a few giggles and squirms.

"Dude, you've gotta be more ticklish." Duncan smiled, triumphantly. "Jackson, where's his spots?" "Sorry babe, blood oath of nondisclosure." "Axle, come here and take my place." Eagerly, I looked at my Duncan. He looked so adorable, and vulnerable. "I'm so gonna make you suffer baby boy." "Then I guess I'd better enjoy this." Rubbing my hands together, grinning. "Axle, Duncan's got a tickle button. Once you get him going there, it spreads to other spots." I licked my index finger, and slowly brought it closer to my restrained victim. "Oh shit, this is totally gonna suck." Duncan closed his eyes and nervously shifted. "Coochie coochie Dunker." Immediately, his body jerked and squirmed when my finger twisted and lightly scratched around the deep crevice of Duncan's belly button. Gasps and deep laughter broke through his luscious lips. "This tickles so bad." Jackson and Axle giggled and strengthened their hold. After a couple more minutes, I moved to the cavernous pit hollows. My fingers wiggled and swirled around the sweat soaked hairs. Duncan's laughter got more boisterous and higher. He furiously pulled and thrashed trying to get free. "It's almost over babe." I lovingly kissed and licked the sweat from Dunk's forehead and pits. Finally, I moved to his big and soft bare feet. "Fuck, not my feet." I pulled his toes back. "It'll be over soon." Rapidly, I scribbled my nails over the taut terrain of Duncan's ticklish soles. Tickle tortured screeches filled the room. He tried desperately to curl his toes. My fingers brushed across the balls of his feet before lightly scratching each toe and its base.

"Alright guys, let him up." Jackson and Axle nodded in agreement, then went to get wet hand towels and water. "That was brutal." Duncan finally managed after a few healthy gulps of air and water. "You know you loved it." I smiled and lovingly massaged his feet and kissed his wiggling toes. My heart swelled with hope that someday he'd be mine completely. "Yeah, I did. Just like you'll love it when I get you back." Duncan's eyes locked with mine and it was like we were in our own world. I smiled, laid my head on his chest, and melted into his strong arms. "It's ok, I know I rarely get tickled. It totally rocked." He lowered his head, and kissed my hair. "I love you Roo, always." "I love you too." A couple minutes later we looked up and saw our Jackson and Axle smiling at us. "You two are so cute."

The four of us jumped, from Jackson's phone ringing. "Hey Max, what's goin' on? Hold on a sec, I'll ask him." Turning to me, I saw a look of concern on his face as Jackson motioned for me to follow him. "Did you have any work scheduled at the house?" I guess my shocked look gave me away. "No! Why?" "I always have a deputy patrolling your street throughout the day. Max said someone was leaving your house in a white work van. He wouldn't have thought anything of it, except your neighbor flagged him over and said they saw him going in the house from the pool house." "Wait, you have a guy patrol my street?" Jackson put his hand on my shoulder, and hugged me. "Of course I do, I've never really liked you being on the outskirt of town. I know you're able to fend for yourself, but I still have to keep my baby bro safe." "I love you Jackson, you're the best brother." "Max, are you heading back to the station? Good, can you pull up the security feed from Andy's house and see what's been recorded. We'll be at the bar for the rest of the afternoon. Yes, send me the video too. Thanks Max."

Jackson ended the call, and sat on the edge of my desk. "This might just be nothing." "I know, but it still has to be checked out." "Until we figure out what's happened, I don't want to tell the boys. We've got enough to deal with." "I was thinking the same thing. However, you know Duncan, he's a freakin' beast when it comes to you and your safety." "Jackson, does he love me? I don't mean in the brotherly way." I felt my chin being lifted and Jackson wiping my tears. "Andy, I can't fully reveal anything. But what I can say is you're the light in my baby bro's eyes. He does love you, more than anything." We hugged again, and I pulled myself together. "Thanks Jax, I didn't mean to put you on the spot." "You didn't do that at all. Let's go out front, I think I heard Mom come in."

"There's my other two boys." JoAnn Miller is the one you go to for anything in this town. Her personality is far more imposing and intimidating than you'd expect from her 5'5 frame. "Mom, you look amazing." I stood back and looked at her with love and admiration. The emerald green pantsuit was tailored to fit her like a glove. "Thanks babe, I heard you asked Axle to be your manager. Very wise choice." "It's all thanks to you for getting him to apply." "I just knew all of you would meld together." We all continued to make small talk, when the door opened. A woman with short curly hair wearing a blue t-shirt and black jeans with 5 inch heels walked in. "I'm sorry, but we're not open yet." "Mom, what are you doing here?" Axle jumped up, ran to his Mom and wrapped her in a hug. "Good to see you too son." I walked over, and held out my hand. "I'm so sorry, I didn't realize you're Axe's Mom." She smiled, and gave me a hug. "No apology needed." "Carol, I'm so glad you made it." "Well, I had to be here." The six of us sat down, and talked while we ate.

Once the food was gone, we sat back, and waited for Mom to start the meeting. Mom, for the first time since I'd met her looked nervous. She and Carol shot glances at each other for a few minutes. Of course, the four of us were anxiously looking at each other and the two women as well. "Guys, I'm sorry for stalling. I'm just not quite sure where to start." I looked at her, grabbed her hand, and gave her a hug and kiss on the cheek. "You remember what you always told us when we were nervous about telling you and Dad something?" She smiled and kissed me. "I do, there's not much I've forgotten. Thank you." I got everyone another drink, as we all wiped the tears from our eyes.

"Andy, the parents you lost, didn't give birth to you. They were very good friends who offered to adopt you. Your birth parents were amazing people, and very good friends." I gasped, sat back in my chair and quietly listened. Duncan reached over and gently stroked my back and kissed me. "Axle, my dear sweet boy. I'm also not your birth Mom. I also offered to take you in at your birth parents, and Jo's request." Jackson instinctively wrapped his arms around his lover. "Andy and Axle, you two are twins. Your birth last name was Masters." The silence was deafening. We all shared shocked glances. Axle and I locked eyes, I knew we could read each other's thoughts. We held the gaze for a moment, then I heard his voice. "Holy bat shit, Batman." I snickered. "Really, that's what your first thought is. Damn, we are twins huh?" Axle's face was a mix of confusion, excitement, and happiness. "Andy, you can hear me?" "Yeppers, I notice everyone else's voices are muffled." "I noticed that too. You think it's the twin thing." "I think it is, this does answer some questions." We nodded, and gave each other a hug. Our hearts were now complete.

"Mom, what's going on with them?" Duncan was starting to freak out because neither of us were responding to our respective loves. "It's ok my boys, I think they're having a telepathic conversation. It's something all Masters twins can do. "Dunker, we're fine. Your Mom's right we were telepathically communicating. Thank you for being your loving self." "Alright, let's get another drink, because there's much more." Duncan, Jackson, Axle, and I got a bottle of Jim Bean and shot glasses. After pouring everyone a shot, the four of us toasted, and joined hands. "They're so awesome Jo." "I know, the support and love between them is very uplifting." The two women got shot glasses and poured some Tequila. Taking another couple minutes to digest this new knowledge, we all sat down and looked at Mom. Jackson spoke for all us boys. "Ok! I think we're ready to continue." "Jackson, and Duncan, Andy and Axle are your distant cousins. However, you are not blood related. Your father and I are distant cousins to each other as well. We're also not related by blood, but we are of the Masters lineage." "Mom, do you mind if we take a short break?" "Of course Jackson, I have a feeling you boys need to clarify and express some feelings."

"Guys, bro huddle." Jackson, Duncan, and I headed for my office. I turned, looked at Axle, and shot him a message. "Yo! Bro huddle, that means you too, especially now." Axle grinned and blushed. Jackson and Duncan giggled as we entered. "What?" Both Axle and I asked in unison. "That." The four of us shook our heads and broke up laughing. "Ok, let's get serious, I know my lover and two little bros. We need to do a check in." We sat in a circle on the floor. "I'll start. I know this is life changing news. However, I'm intrigued, and happy. Andy, I know Dunk and I've always treated you like family. So that's not changing anything. Axle, I've completely fallen in love with you, and my feelings for you are not changing. I love you both." Jackson looked at his brother, and nodded his head. "Andy, you're my best friend, and I can't imagine living without you. Despite the shock, I'm as firm in my feelings for you as I ever was. The same goes for Axle, you're gonna be my big brother's husband one day. I couldn't be happier." Duncan broke the chain, to grab me in a hug. "You're always my baby Roo." He wiped his tears, squeezed Axle's hand, and nodded.

"I'm a bit blown away. I've never felt like I belonged, until I met you guys. You've all taken me in, loved me unconditionally, and now finding out I'm related to such extraordinary guys I'm floating. Jackson, you're the love of my life. I'm always yours and am ready when ever you are to get married." The two smiled and embraced with tears of joy. "Andy, you took me in and called me your brother, I'm more than happy to find out we're twins. I love you bro." I was so emotional, I had to take a moment before I could speak. "There's really nothing I can say to express my feelings, love and devotion. I'm ecstatic that I have a twin, and I've always belonged to Jax and my Dunker." "So, are you really ok with everything?" "I'm more than ok, I'm overjoyed." Before I knew it, I was tackled by the three guys I called family. "Ok, I love you guys. Let me up." The three guys shared a look, and started tickling me. "Hey no fair." I was hurled into an endless cavern of hysterics. They finally took pity on my disheveled ticklish body, wiped me down, and together we went back to the meeting.

Carol and Jo smiled as their boys returned. I ran over to Mom and hugged her. "Mommy, your son's tickled me." Everyone broke out in laughter. "Sweetie, you probably tickled them before we got here." Duncan walked up behind me, threw me over his shoulder, and plopped me in a seat between him and Jackson. There was not a dry eye in the room from all the laughter. "Is there more to the story Mom?" Duncan asked as he handed everyone a Pepsi. "Yes, there is. I'll hold the entire story for another day. Now, all of you will gain access to your trust funds when you reach 25. Then, full access will be obtained at 35." Our eyes widened in disbelief. "Trust funds?" "Yes, Jane Masters, the Matriarch of the family set up funds for all of you. Our investment firm has been handling the accounts since they were created. In addition Andy and Axle share ownership of all the Masters properties and investments. That includes the original Manor, which is now the Masters Botanical Garden Estate."

"What is the worth of everything we're inheriting?" Axle and I asked at the same time, causing everyone to shake their heads. "It's going to take some time to get used to the bond of these two." Duncan smiled, and hugged us both. "Altogether, you each are inheriting over $50,000,000.00 and still growing." "I'm speechless." Carol looked at us. "That is for the two of you to use as you see fit when the time comes. Your parents and I have already received our inheritance, and are more than financially secure." "Jackson, you'll be 25 next year, you'll be getting access to $5,000,000.00. At least that's what it's value is now." None of us could speak for a few minutes, we were consumed with the realization we'd have enough money to see our dreams become a reality. Finally, Duncan broke the silence. "Mom, are you done with your part of the meeting?" "Yes, everything else can wait for another time. What did you have to say baby boy?" Jackson patted Dunk's shoulder, and nodded. He reached in his jacket pocket, pulled out a ring box, and got down on one knee in front of me.

"Andy, my little Roo. I've been so nervous about this day, I've been working up the courage to do this for months. Since we met, I've loved you, You completed my soul, your smile, endless compassion for others, fierce devotion to this family, have only served to strengthen my admiration of you." My heart was pounding in my chest, and I wasn't able to keep the flood of tears streaming down my cheeks. I've never seen Duncan so nervous or scared. Baby, there's no one who could ever come close to taking your place in my heart. Will you be mine for the rest of my life?" Before I could answer, Jackson held up his hand, and knelt in front of Axle. "Axe, if you really meant what you said in the office about being ready to marry me, I'd be honored if you'd be my husband." While the two brothers waited breathlessly, Axle and I held a short conversation. "Nothing could've prepared me for this." Me either, I know my answer." "I do to." We looked at our soulmates and in sync held their hands before responding in unison. "I accept." Mom and Carol, opened some champagne, and toasted the four boys. "I'm so excited to have you four as my sons." Carol said as she hugged us all. "I take it there's going to be a joint wedding?" Mom asked after giving everyone hugs. The four of us looked at each other. "What do you think? How about we blow everyone away, have joint weddings, and be each other's best men?" The three of my bros/cousins looked at me and smiled. "Baby Roo, that's genius."

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back