• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Beware of Women with Feathers f/m, adult, non consensual

Demon

Hi,

I'm back with another story, hope you enjoy it. I always appreciate feedback and constructive criticism, so please, if you have anything to say about the story, post it for me.

Beware of Women with Feathers

Jared sighed as he piled the last of the trash from Mrs. Ortez’s garage by the curb. He sighed and wiped his brow, that was an easy $100.00! Just as he was finishing up, Mrs. Ortez walked out, wow did she look hot for a 38 year old divorcee! She had a loose, tan top on that hid her voluptuous chest and skin tight pants on that accented her curvy hips and fantastic ass. Jared couldn’t help but smile as she walked up to examine his work.

She looked into the now clean garage, checked the corners and said “Nice, very nice. You certainly earned your money Jared.” She took off her expensive sunglasses and smiled at the college junior. “For a boy in such good shape, that wasn’t too much trouble, was it?”

Jared chuckled a little at her calling him a “boy”, after all, he was 20. “Well, I’m on the swim team at school, so I keep in pretty good shape, Mrs. Ortez.”

“Oh, stop it!” she playfully chided him. She poked at him pretending to be angry. “It’s Gina, you make me feel old calling me Mrs. Ortez! Why don’t you come inside and have a lemonade with me…” It was more a command than a question as she pushed him towards the back door and into the kitchen. He laughed and mumbled “OK..OK”.

Once in the kitchen, Gina poured 2 tall glasses of lemonade and cracked ice. She picked up a bottle of expensive vodka, looked over at Jared and shook the bottle. “Shall I spice things up a little, after all it’s after 12, and you deserve it after all your hard work.”

Things were getting interesting, Jared thought. “Yeah sure, it’s Saturday and I got all weekend….”

Gina turned around and added a large dose of vodka to each glass, she also made sure Jared didn’t see her add a mild sedative to his glass. She turned around and handed him a glass, smiled and said “Bottoms up!” Her eyes twinkled with a fiendish delight as she watched Jared take a long, hard swig of his lemonade.

“So, the swim team, huh…I really like a swimmers body, long, lean and HARD….” She said as she gave him a look he couldn’t describe.

“Uh, yeah…” Jared answered nervously. Sure he always thought about fucking Mrs Ortez, that long, black hair that ran halfway down her back, those big tits, that powerful body, but with what could be the opportunity staring him in the face, he had his doubts. What would a mature, experienced, beautiful woman like that want with a kid like me, he thought. “um…swimming! Yeah, I’m not the best on the team but I’m not bad.” He said with pride.

Gina smiled at him. “All you swimmers shave your bodies, right? For aerodynamics or something…. Do you shave your body Jared?” She winked at him.

Jared instinctively raised his arms and covered his chest. This was getting real! “Uh, yeah…..I shave my body.”

“Tell you what Mr. Shaved Body, go upstairs, use the big shower in my bedroom bathroom, cleanup your sweaty, shaved body……and we’ll talk about this some more.” She pushed him towards the staircase leading upstairs.

Jared quickly found the master bedroom and marveled at the huge custom shower. He jumped in and let the warm water massage him clean. He used the expensive body gels and slathered himself up and scrubbed his sweaty body off. Feeling refreshed, he dried himself off and wrapped a large towel around his waist and walked into the bedroom, suddenly surprised and nervous as he saw Mrs. Ortez sitting on the bed, smiling at him and rolling a joint.

“Come on over, I have some really terrific pot, join me?”

“Uh….” Jared felt very self conscious, he only had a towel on, but he didn’t want to look flustered. Just go with it, he thought, I can handle this. “Sure Mrs. Ortez, sounds like fun.” He sat on the bed nest to her and tried to stifle a yawn. Why did he feel so tired?

Mrs. Ortez fired up the thick joint, took a big hit and passed it to Jared. Snorting smoke, she said, “What did I tell you about the Mrs. Ortez shit, it’s Gina…..”

Jared sucked mightily, then coughed mightily. His head swam already, this was some primo pot!

Gina leaned in close and sniffed at Jared, “Much better! You really worked up a sweat out there. Thank you again. But you deserved a nice, warm, refreshing shower….”

Yawning again Jared said, “Oh, no problem.” He was suddenly very sleepy but it was such a nice feeling. His had absentmindedly rubbed the satin sheets covering the bed. “Whoaaa…..these sheets are awesome!” Just touching the satiny sheets made his body tingle.

“Yes, they were very expensive, but so worth while.” Gina caressed the sheets slowly, Jared was entranced watching her. He tried to stifle another yawn, but for the life of him, he couldn’t keep his eyes open.

“Hey, working out in the heat must have taken more out of you than you thought,” said Gina in an understanding voice. “Here lie down, take a little nap and we’ll talk when you wake up. You’ll love laying on these sheets, you’ll have a nice little nap….” She said soothingly.

Suddenly, Jared found himself settling back on the bed, it felt wonderful. “Yeah…..little nap…..but we’ll talk again, when I get up, right?”

“Sure darling, you just go to sleep, I’ll be waiting for you when you wake up…..” Gina said with nasty little smile. And that was the last thing Jared remembered…..

Gina looked down on him and quickly slipped off his towel. She chuckled as she ran her eyes up and down his completely hairless, beautiful body. Yeah, she thought, this was going to be fun.

Jared woke up to smelling salts, quickly followed by a shotgun of pot smoke. He was still stoned from the last session so, without thinking, he sucked the pungent smoke deep into his lungs.

“That’s it honey, smoke up, it will make this so much more fun!” laughed Gina, who was now dressed in thigh high leather boots, an oversize T-shirt and nothing else.

Jared felt delicious, comfortable, not a care in the world……until he tried to move. “Huh, what…..Hey, what’s going on?!” The top half of the automatic bed had been raised to a 45 degree angle. His wrists were tied together and tied to the top of the bed. His arms were stretched out taut and there was rope tied around his elbows. A T bar had been inserted at the bottom of the bed, with fur lined manacles on each end, about 2 ½ feet apart. Jared’s ankles were locked in the manacles. They held his feet securely apart and his knees were bent with his feet about chest level. He was held tightly, he was unable to do more than wiggle a little. “All right Mrs. Ortez, please let me go….” Panic creeping into his voice.

“I’m not going to tell you again, it’s Gina…” she reached down and gave his long, hairless, semi hardening cock a playful shake. “Ever since my divorce and huge alimony, I’ve thrown myself into sex. I’ve tried just about everything, usually at someone else’s request. As I’ve gotten…..more mature, I’ve decided to concentrate on the things I really like for a change.” She looked over his helpless nude body. “And this is what I have a passion for, this is what I crave…”

Jared was breathing hard, he was anxious, he didn’t know what she meant. “What? What do you love? What are you going to do to me?”

“That pot should make you a lot more sensitive….Where was I? Oh yes….I like taking advantage of boys who are just coming into their bodies, who think they know everything about sex but really haven’t a clue. I like having a young man like that and totally perverting him, corrupting him……torturing him!”

“Torture?!?! Wait! Please don’t hurt me Mrs. Ortez….Gina! Please!” Jared struggled to free himself but he didn’t have a chance in hell, he was too tightly bound.

“Tickle Torture….I would never dream of hurting you poor boy. But I am a fiendish tickler, I’m going to find your most sensitive spots and tickle torture you til you can’t stand it! Oh it will be humiliating for you, very humiliating, but who knows, you might come to like it…”

Jared whimpered, in a small voice he said, “please, don’t…..I’m very ticklish, I couldn’t stand it…..”

Gina clapped her hands, “All the better for me!” She opened a drawer and pulled out a small, fluffy feather. She started softly running the feather over Jared’s nose as he shook his head and tried to blow it away. “Just imagine, every inch of your sexy body tickle tortured and teased, for as long as I want and there’s nothing you can do to stop it!”

Jared twitched his nose futilely trying to avoid the annoying feather. Then he kinked his next and giggled slightly as Gina ran the fluffy feather over his ears….

“We’re off to a good start Jared, you seem so sensitive! But let’s get a little more serious….” Gina dropped the fluffy little feather and picked up 2 longer, deep red, stiff, velvety feathers with narrow tips. “Let’s see how you like these feathers….” Gina slowly started drawing circles with the tips of the feathers around his pink nipples. She loved the sudden expression of surprise and ticklishness that appeared on Jared’s face.

Jared half gasped and half giggled as the velvety tips of the feathers traced circles around the edges of his hyper sensitive nipples. “OOOOOOH! Oh GINA! ooOOOoOOooOOoOOOoOOo!!!! DON’T DO THAT! HEEEeeeeHEEEEEeeeeeheeeeeee! OOOOOOOOOO!” He shook his upper torso back and forth, trying without luck, to keep his nipples away from the feathers. Gina licked her lips as his struggles began to arouse her.

“Oh my,” Gina said pretending to be surprised, “If your nips are this ticklish, I think you’re super ticklish all over, What do you say Jared, Tickle tickle tickle!” She increased her tempo, tightening the little circles until she was tickling the tips of his nipples.

“OH! OH! OH! OOOooOooOoOOOOooooo!!! STOP! Heeeheheheeeeeeee! OOOOOO! TOO MUCH! TOO MUCH! HEEEEeeeHeeeEEEeeEEEEE!”

“Oh yes, laugh for me pretty boy, you ARE so ticklish! And we’re just getting started!” She dragged the feathers over his excited nipples with a slow sawing motion, totally enjoying the effect it had on Jared.

“Time for something else Jared honey, I’ve been dying to try this….” And she dropped the feathers and quickly reached in and started tickling his outstretched armpits with her fingrs….Hard!

“AAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!! NOT THERE! HAHAHAHAAAAAA!! NOT THERE!!!!! EEEEEHEHEHEHEEEEE!! NO! Mrs….HAHAHAAAAAA!! GINA!!! AAAAAAAAHAHAHA! OH GOD! HEHEHEHEEE! THAT TICKLES!! HAHAHAHAAAA! IT TICKLES!!” His body jerked and spasmed as much as he could tied the way he was.

At the sound of his hysterical antics, Gina tickled him even harder, using her pointed nails to really torture him. As he shook and twitched as he laughed helplessly because of her merciless fingers, Gina couldn’t help but feel even more aroused at the ticklish power she had over this poor boy. She was the one making him squeal with laughter and it made her hot to think that it was going to get even worse for him.

“Oh, such ticklish underarms, Tickle tickle tickle! You are such a squirmy little boy!” And Gina stopped tickling him, allowing him to catch his breath. Jared took shallow, stuttering breaths while he continued to make strange ‘ooooo’- ing sounds even after the tickling stopped.

“Please….pant pant pant….no more. Mrs. Ortez, I’m too ticklish! I’ve always kept it a secret but please! You’re driving me crazy!”

Gina looked between his legs as his long cock bounced with unbridled pleasure. “Looks to me you’re enjoying this all most as much as me!”

“NOOO! I can’t help it! You have to stop! Please!!!”

“Stop? Of course I won’t stop Jared, I’m having too much fun! And you have such a cute little belly button….are you ticklish there?” The look of shocked terror on Jared’s face was all the answer she needed. She stuck her finger into the cute little navel and started wiggling her finger…..”You like that, you like your belly button tickled? Ha ha ha, tickle tickle tickle!”

Jared exploded with laughter, shaking his head from side to side, eyes closed, a manic grimace on his face….”HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!OOOOHOHOHOHOHOOOOO!!!!! NO! NO! NO! HEHEHEHEHEE!” His butt rocked on the bed, he tried desperately to resist his navel being tickled but Gina was too devious, too relentless, she tickled him there mercilessly. She watched his face as it contorted with uncontrollable laughter and smiled hungerly.

She switched to two hands and started tickling the sides of his hips, really digging her fingers into the ticklish spots. She scrambled her fingers all over his hips, and the sides of his stomach while Jared howled with laughter. She could feel her pussy getting wet as she tickle tortured Jared.

Gina stopped her devious tickling and stood up next to the bed, giving Jared a clear view of herself. “You are the perfect victim, Jared, so ticklish and you’re all mine.” Gina was feeling flush with arousal. “You’re making me so hot!” And with that, Gina pulled off her over sized T-shirt. She stood there in all her glory, hourglass figure, melon sized breasts with large nipples clearly excited, beautiful pussy with just a whisper of black hair, all accentuated by those thigh high leather boots. Jared bit his lip and moaned, his cock suddenly straining with desire. “you like what you see, tickle boy?” Gina gently shook her shoulders causing her breasts to bobble seductively. “Well, how about if we continue?” She picked up the stiff, red, velvety feathers again. All Jared could do is whimper “no….”

She began stroking the groove where his thighs met his torso, slowly, teasingly. She loved the way his cock throbbed as she caressed him with the feathers. “Jared, you have a beautiful cock, is it ticklish?”

His eyes wide with terror, Jared could only mumble “no, oh no…please, not that….”

Gina responded by sliding the feathers up and down his inner thighs. “Don’t be such a baby, I won’t tickle you there….yet.” She teased and stroked the sensitive skin of his thighs, loving the way he shivered with excitement.

“OOOOOOOO, Mrs. Ortez, ooOoOoOoOoOoooo! That…..oooooo….feels so good….”

“I know it does Jared, but I can’t feather your thighs all day now, can I?” With that Gina stood up and walked to the bottom of the bed. For a second, Jared was overcome by the sight of this sexy, naked woman staring down at him from between his legs, licking her lips.

Gina casually glanced at each of his captive feet, then looked him in the eyes, “Tell me Jared, how ticklish are your feet?”

Jared lost it, completely, “OH GOD NO! Please Mrs. Ortez! Anything but that!! That would be real torture! I couldn’t stand it! Please!”

“Why not Jared?” she said with an evil edge to her voice, “Come on, tell Mrs. Ortez why not…”

Turning an even brighter shade of red, Jared looked away, unable to look her in the eyes, “ B-because my feet are so ticklish…..it would be real torture!”

“But Jared, I want to really torture you! Tickle torture you! And nothing turns me on more than tickling horrible ticklish feet. I’m going to see how crazy I can make you….heh heh heh.”

Jared began to cry, panicking at the thought of having his sensitive feet tickle tortured, “Oh God. Please, ANYTHING BUT THAT!” He pulled futilely at this bonds. There was no escape…

“Aaaawww, poor, ticklish boy,” Gina pouted. “But I secretly love it! That you want Mrs. Ortez to tickle your feet til you can’t stand it! Hahaha!”

Jared turned pale, he couldn’t even speak, he just shook his head violently NO! And then the lovely Mrs. Ortez began to slowly stroke his heels with the quills. Immediately his feet began to twitch, the unbearable tingling was already beginning to take it’s toll. Jared half whimpered half giggled as the feathers started their ticklish torture. “ooooo ooooo oooo hhoohoohooo! N0-o-o…ooOOooOooo!”

Gina grinned sadistically at her ticklish victim, “Oh yes Jared, I’m going to tickle and tickle and tickle your tender feet until you lose it!” Gina laughed at him and playfully wiggled her tongue at him. “Coochi coochi coo!” She began gently palpitating the feathers up and down his arches, laughing as his toes wriggled. Increasing the tempo of those diabolical, velvety feathers over his oh-so-sensitive soles, listening to his hysterical, high pitched screams of laughter, she laughed out loud at his ticklish frenzy. This is so perverted, she thought, to drive a man this crazy, to have this much power over a helpless, tied up young man. She felt a strange feeling in the pit of her stomach that radiated warmth all through her. And it was making her pussy tingle. And he must be so humiliated! Gina knew if she was in his position, she could never look anyone in the eye again. She would be totally humbled, no, totally debased, she would be mortified. And here she was, doing exactly that to poor Jared…..and she was taking so much sadistic pleasure from torturing him like this, that she was getting wet.

“Ha ha ha, and you call yourself a man, you’re nothing but a ticklish little boy! Coochi coochi coo! I have total control over you…All because you have such soft,…….sexy,……..TICKLISH FEET! Tickle tickle tickle! Ha ha ha ha!”

“HAAAHAAAAHAAAAA!!!!! OOOOOHOHOHOHOOOOOO!” Jared whipped his head back and forth, unable to stop laughing. The feathery sensations were impossible to resist, impossible to endure. “OHGOD!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA! AAAHAAHAAA! AAAHAHA! ANYTHING! OOOHOHOHOHOHO! I’LL DO ANYTHING!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!” He had never felt more debased, this older woman was mercilessly tickle torturing him for real, and loving every second of it! She was truly abusing him, he would never be able to look at her again without feeling defiled.

Now Gina used the feathers to attack his toes. She ran the feather back and forth, back and forth, right under his toes, slowly at first, but increasing her pace. Then she used the tips of those feathers to wiggle in between his toes. Gina was merciless, she wanted to drive him crazy.

“AAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!OOOooooOOOOooooOOOOOOO!!!!HAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!! TORTURE!HEEEEHEEEHEEEE!! IT’S TORTURE!!!!!AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!” Jared couldn’t control himself, his whole body shivered and the way he was bound only made it worse. “EEEEEHEHEHEEEEEE!!STOP!!!!!AAAAAAGAGAAAAAAHAHAHAHA!”

Gina fluttered the feathers all over his insanely ticklish feet now, using the tip of the feather, then the satiny edge in an attempt to make him laugh harder, make him lose it. “ooooh, Jared, your such a ticklish mess,” she said with a throaty laugh, “what would your mother say if she saw her boy humiliated like this? Does your mother know how sinfully ticklish you are?”

“HEEheeHEEheeHEEheeHEE!!!NO-O-O! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAA! YOU CAN’T! AAAAHAHAAAAAAA!” Jared squealed helplessly, laughing so hard tears trickled down his face. Gina made the feathers quiver even faster over his soles as he began to scream and laugh hysterically. Oh he was so cute when he was tickled out of his mind!

“What’s that?” Gina asked him. “You’d like that? You’d like your mother to watch you being tickled while you’re naked? Jared, you’re such a naughty boy! Tickle tickle tickle!”

Jared was now laughing and twittering and squealing so uncontrollably, he couldn’t form words. He just shook his head from side to side vehemently. And in the back of his tickle addled mind, he couldn’t help seeing his mother standing there disapprovingly as he was reduced to a tickled wreck. His degradation grew ten fold.

“You’d do anything for a break, wouldn’t you Jared,” she crooned as she sawed the feathers between his toes again with slow strokes. “You’d do anything for Mrs. Ortez to make the tickling stop…”

Gasping and giggling, it was all Jared could do to say “ANYTHING!!! ANYTHING!!!!” And shake his head yes.
Suddenly the tickling stopped. Gina loved the half giggles and the way he whined involuntarily even after the tickle torture had stopped. She stood on the side of the bed and unzipped her boots and slipped her beautiful legs out of them, sowing off her sexy bare feet. She climbed on the bed next to him, opposite his position, head near the bottom of the bed, feet near the top. She started teasing his cock and balls playfully. Then she stopped and raised her feet in front of his face. He caught a hint of a slightly musky aroma tinged with leather. In his tickle aroused state, he couldn’t help but be turned on.

“You think I have pretty feet, Jared?” she wiggled her toes in his face. All Jared could do was grunt lustily. “I want you to lick them. Kiss them, suckle my toes, run your tongue all over them. Can you do that for me?”

In a trance, Jared nodded yes. She pushed her soles nearer to his face and he began kissing them. Her feet were so clean and rosy pink and as soon as Jared pressed his lips against them, he felt how buttery soft they were. Eagerly he kissed and licked her flexing soles. Hearing her moan made him lick even faster, fluttering his tongue up and down her arches, kissing and sucking her toes, then wiggling his tongue like a snake in between them.

Gina was ecstatic as Jared teased and licked her feet. Her hand slipped down to her dripping wet pussy and she started to play with herself. Jared was overcome with desire for her sexy feet as he licked and sucked harder and faster, spurred on by her increasing groans of pleasure. He wanted to make her cum, simply by using his mouth and tongue on the soles of her feet. He pursed his lips and blew raspberries up and down her twitching feet. Here he was, bound and helpless, tickle tortured until he would do anything for this older woman and the only thing he wanted was to see her orgasm while he worshipped her bare feet…

“UUUUH, Oh God, Jared! MMmmMMMmMMMmm! Lick my feet! Lick them!” She worked her fingers faster and faster into her hot wet pussy, teasing her throbbing clit at the same time. All of a sudden she gasped, went rigid and her pussy started gushing as she started to cum. Jared waggled his tongue under her toes, trying to make her orgasm go on and on on.
She finally pulled her feet away from his mouth and stretched out contentedly on the bed. She took a deep breath and smiled. She looked back up at him and said “That was wonderful…”

She picked up 2 feathers, “Now it’s your turn to cum, have you ever been feathered to orgasm before? Are your balls as ticklish as the rest of your body? Let’s find out!

The End

Thank you Siamese dream, so glad you liked it.

Very hot story! I love the sadism of Gina, she is a true tickle sadist. I would love to read about Jared’s mother actually getting involved and helping in the torture like Gina taunted him about!

Great, great story! I liked the characters and the description of the tickling. Please tell me there will be a part 2 soon!

My thanks for all your comments. Glad everyone liked the story. A part 2? Let me work on it....

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back