• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fuller House Tickling: Gibbler's Revenge (f/ff, ff/mm, f/fm, mm/ff)

flyers21

TMF Poster
Started this a while back before the whole college scandal thing came out. Found it and wanted to finish it up. Just a heads up that it gets pretty sexual at the end, in case you're not into that.

Gibbler's Revenge

Kimmy Gibbler had been made fun of about her stinky feet forever. The Tanner family had made fun of her ever since they were younger. Now that they were older, the over the top reactions when she took her shoes off still didn’t stop. She decided it as time to swallow her pride and go see a doctor about how bad they smelled. She had googled the best doctors in San Francisco and found one that seemed like the number 1 doctor in this field. She walked into the examination room and waited. Finally the doctor walked in.
“Hi Ms. Gibbler, i’m Dr. Freeman. Tell about what brings you in today.” Kimmy felt her face get a little red and she began to tell the doctor about her issue. “Well Doc, i have a foot odor problem. I used to just play dumb about the whole thing. My whole life people have made fun of me about how my feet stink, and i just can’t take it anymore. I have enough of their jokes, and i guess it’s time to try and figure out how to fix it.” The Dr. Freeman started going into his usually pitch about different ways to start fixing the issue. He looked to Kimmy like he was going through the motions and holding something back.
“Doc, is everything OK? You seem like you’re not telling me everything?” The doctor looked up, unaware he was giving off such a vibe. He had to go into more detail now.

“You’re right. You see, i’ve been working on something with some scientists on the side. I deal with people like you all the time, people who have been picked on forever. I made something that i’ve never tested yet, but it would allow you to get revenge on those who have been picking on you.” Kimmy immediately thought of the Tanner family. “What kind of revenge?” she said with a smile. “Well,” said the doctor, “I’ve invented a pill, that if you take it, should mix together with your foot odor, and give off an aroma that still smells as terrible as your feet but also makes anyone that smells them intoxicated by them.” Kimmy sat there wide eyed as he explained. “All you would have to do is take off your shoes and anyone who smells them would be like your own foot slave. They would be drawn to your feet, turned on by them actually. All they would want is to kiss them and hold them. They would almost be hypnotized by them. You could do whatever you wanted to those who were so mean to you in the past.” Kimmy couldn’t believe what she was hearing, but an evil smile grew on her face. “Yes! I want in Doc! Do you know that it works for sure?” The doctor shook his head. “No i’ve never actually tried it before. I’ve never felt comfortable brining it up until now.” Kimmy didn’t want to waste time. “Well i’ll take the pills. I’ll be the first one to try it out for you Doc, i can tell you and i are really going to be a great team!” The doctor gave Kimmy the pills and her mind was racing on how she could make the Tanners pay for the years of mocking her. “One last thing…” the doctor said. “I work with feet every day. May i suggest something to really get back at your friends?” “Please do.” said Kimmy. “There’s one thing that 97 percent of all my clients share, and that is ticklish feet. I would suggest getting them in that vulnerable, slave like state, and tying them up and tickling them on THEIR smelly feet, since they mocked you about yours for so long.” Kimmy loved the idea. “That’s perfect Doc, these people aren’t going to know what hit them.”

Back at home, DJ and Stephanie were hanging out in the kitchen making dinner when Kimmy walked it. “Hey Kimmy!” said DJ. “Hey Deej, what’s for dinner?” she responded cheerfully. “Oh let me guess, you’re just going to mooch yet again? Maybe you should cook dinner for once.” Steph joked. Kimmy smiled at her with a hint of evil. DJ broke the funny tension. “My dad and Joey are stopping by for dinner, the kids are all out at their friends so we’re going to have an adult night drinking some wine and hanging out.” Gibbler couldn’t believe her luck. “That is perfect, i could use some fun, I’m exhausted.”

“What could you possibly be exhausted from? You’re whole life is one long joke!” said Steph again, clearly trying to get under Kimmy’s skin. Kimmy decided there was no time like the present. She sat down at the table next to Steph at the head of the table. She threw her legs up onto the table and started unlacing her boots.
“uhhhh what the heck are you doing Kimmy?? Don’t you dare take off your shoes! Not at the dinner table!” Steph was repulsed. Kimmy was nervous that her new pills weren’t going to work. She had butterflies in her stomach as she pulled off her first boot with a ‘pop’ and put her sweaty, multi colored socked foot on the table, wiggling her toes. She looked over at Steph to see her reaction.

“Kimmy no! Your feet smell sooooooooooo bad. Pee yuuu. God, they smell. But …But, i kind of want to smell them closer?” Steph said confused. Gibbler was shocked. She couldn’t believe it was working. Steph had a glazed look on her face..staring at her sweaty foot. She started inching closer. “Uhhh excuse me Steph, what do you think you’re doing?” she asked her. “I, I, i just wanted to smell your foot closer, it smells so bad, but so good.” She was totally hooked. Meanwhile, DJ had been so caught up in dinner she hadn’t been paying attention. She grabbed the turkey out of the oven and brought it over to the table to see her sister holding Kimmy’s foot up to her face, inhaling deeply.
“Oh my god!!! Steph, what are you doing!??? Kimmy’s feet smell so bad!!!” “I know,” Steph said, “But i love them.” Without giving DJ a chance to think, Kimmy popped off her other boot and the smell hit her best friend directly in the nose. “Oh my god they STINK! But i see what you mean Steph. Kimmy can i smell your feet too??” The veterinarian was now hooked on her best friends foot smell. “On your knees my little slaves.” Kimmy said trying to sound dominant. To her shock, they listened. The dropped to their knees awaiting her stinky feet. She shoved them in the two sister’s faces as they smelled and kissed her sweaty socked feet.

“Question for you both. Are you ticklish??” DJ and Steph were zombified. They were moaning slightly, sounding a bit aroused. “Yesssss, so ticklish.” Said DJ. “Me too. Im reaaallly ticklish all over.” Steph chimed in. It was just what Kimmy wanted to hear. She put her shoes back on, to make sure they were sweaty for when Danny and Joey arrived. She used their slave like state to get both DJ and Steph tied up in the living room. Their feet were stretched out in front of them attached to chairs, arms tied above their heads. Both sisters started to come to after Kimmy’s shoes were back on.
“What the hell. How did you get us like this? Your feet, your feet are like magic. Why?” Said DJ. “Yea get us out of here now Gibbler!” Kimmy just smiled and walked up to them.

“Your whole family has made fun of me and my feet for years. It’s time for some payback. Let’s start with you Steph, since you’re always saying something smart at my expense.” She walked up to the aspiring disc jockey/singer. She pulled off her sneakers leaving her in black nike ankle socks. Her feet were very sweaty, and quite smelly. “Well, you’re feet are no dozen roses either here, Miss big tits. But I’m more interested in how TICKLISH you are.” Steph screamed. “NOOOO not that. DJ, tell her to stop!” Kimmy ran her fingers over Stephs left foot and she shot up in her chair as much as she could HAHHAHAHAHAHHA no i’m sorry hahahahhahaah STOOPPPPPP hahaha not my feet. HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA. Kimmy started in on both feet. DJ looked on in horror. She knew that Stephanie was ticklish. They had tickle fights for years. Seeing her become totally unglued like this though, was mesmerizing. The competitive side of her also found it slightly funny. But of course at the forefront of her head was her own situation. Was Kimmy actually going to do this to her? Her best friend? She was snapped back to reality by her little sister begging for her friend not to remove her socks.
“Kimmy!! Please!! Don’t take off my socks! My feet are so ticklish, i couldn’t stand them being tickled barefoot!”
Kimmy loved where this was going. She already had one of her victims just about over the edge, and her socks weren’t even off! It was time to play some more with her pray. “OK Steph, I’ll let you choose. Either you BEG me to take off your sweaty socks and tickle your feet, or you beg me to tickle your sister. What will it be??” DJ’s head snapped around to look at her sister in the eye. She gave a pleading look. Stephanie took a deep breath. “Ok fine, you can tickle me. I’ll stand up for you Deej!”

Kimmy shook her head. “Oh noooo, you need to beg me. Do it now or you both get it.” Steph started to panic. “Ok ok, please Kimmy! Take off my sweaty socks! Tickle my bare feet! My feet are just as smelly as yours!” That’s exactly what Kimmy needed to hear and she slowly peeled off the black ankle socks from the blonde bombshell. She put them up on DJ’s face, and then went to town on Stephanie’s bare feet. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA OH MY GOD HAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOT MY BARE FEET HAHAHAHAHAHAH HOLY SHIT HAHAHAHAHAHAH Kimmy heard this and exploited her. “What’s wrong Steph? You just begged me to do this? Should I tickle DJ? HAHAHHAHAHA NO NO HAHAHAHHAHAH TICKLE ME HAHAHAHAHAH I LOVE IT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH NOT MY TOES HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OH MY GOD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DJJJJJJ HAHAHA I’M SORRY HAHAHAHAHAH I HAVE TO CRACK HAHAHAHAHAHA TICKLE HER HAHAHAHAH TICKLE MY SISTER ON HER FEET HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ohhh thank god phewwww” Stephanie said as Kimmy’s fingers came to a rest on her soles.

DJ and Kimmy locked eyes for the first time since DJ fell out of the spell of Gibbler’s feet. “Kimmy don’t do this. I never picked on you! That was the rest of them. Please, oh no…Kimmy don’t!” she said as Kimmy unzipped and and pulled off her first ankle bootie. What was left over was an orange and purple underarmour ankle sock. She started flexing her toes on her size 7 feet. There was not much hope left after Kimmy pulled off her second bootie. DJ scruched her toes vigorously as the cool air hit her sweaty socked feet. Kimmy went in and took a deep breath of the vet’s exposed feet. “PEEEEEYOUUUUUUUUUU My god DJ i’m lucky that YOUR feet don’t turn ME into a foot slave like mine do to you now! These babies are ripe! And we already know how ticklish they are. But just for some dramatic effect, Steph, what did you want me to do?” Steph looked at her panicked big sister. She looked away onto her own feet trapped. She looked up at Kimmy and said “Tickle her feet. She’ll go nuts…” Kimmy smiled wide “With Pleasure!”

Kimmy’s fingers were sliding all around her best friend’s sweaty feet. Upon impact DJ jumped as far as she could in her chair, but of course was held down so the assault could continue. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH THIS IS AWFULLHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAH I CAN”T DO THIS HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA ANYWHERE BUT MY FEET HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH STEPH I CAN”T HANDLE THIS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH Steph was a bit amused and seeing her always in charge, in control big sister totally out of her element. “Don’t forget to take her socks off Kimmy!” She said, officially betraying DJ. Kimmy looked over and said “Wow Steph, welcome to the team!” and with that she flicked off DJ’s socks and attacked her flawless soles. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOT MY SOLES HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO WAIT, HAHAHAH NOT MY ARCHES HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH IT”S ALL TERRIBLE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH TICKLE STEPHANIE HAHAHAHA GET HER TOO!!!!!

Kimmy decided DJ had a point. She had two ticklish sisters right in front of her, why not listen to the sounds of both of them sing. And boy did they ever. The women couldn’t stop laughing their asses off if their lives depended on it. Kimmy even noticed some signs of the girls being slightly turned on. “Well girls, it seems like your boobies are trying to tell me you may like this. Is this true?” Both Stephanie and DJ looked ashamed. After what was about 10 minutes of pure tickle torture, Kimmy relented. “OK my little foot tickle slaves, here’s the deal. I WILL be getting my revenge of the rest of your family. You can either get it along side with them or help me out. Now all i have to do is pop my shoes off here and you’ll be at my service, but i was looking to see if you had any interest doing this on your own free will considering how i just dominated you both. “I”ll help you, i swear!” Said DJ. “Yea, me too, i can’t take any more tickling, and I don’t want to be worshiping your feet!” Kimmy told them the plan. They were to wait in the living room when Danny and Joey arrived. After 5 minutes, they were to come into the kitchen to help Kimmy scoop up the two new foot slaves and get them prepped for tickling, just like they were.

DJ and Stephanie waited patiently as they heard Danny and Joey walk into the kitchen, and Kimmy was there to greet them. “I can’t believe this is happening to us” said Stephanie. “She has us wrapped around her finger now, or should i say toe!” DJ was not amused by the pun. “Gross Steph, but you’re right. I think it was a one time thing though. I’m not sure what came over us earlier but there’s no way she’s able to keep that up. And there’s also no chance in hell dad and Joey are going to fall for it. They’ll see right through it and this whole thing will be over…it needs to be! She was right you know, i was started to get turned on…I don’t know what was happening.” Steph perked up, “I know me too! My nipples were so hard! This can’t happen again. Dad and Joey will stop her in her tracks.”

Just then Kimmy yelled out to them “DJ, Stephanie, can you come here please!” They gave each other uneasy glances as they pushed open the kitchen door. Kimmy was on the corner of the kitchen island, shoes off, and both Danny and Joey were in stools below her. Each of them had a foot in their hands and they were worshiping Gibbler’s rainbow socked feet. Joey, for his part seemed to be way more under the spell than their father at the moment. “I can’t believe i’m doing this, it smells so bad, but i love it!” Danny said out loud. “Uhhhhh i love mistress Gibbler’s feet. I’ll do anything to see them bare mistress” said Joey. Danny heard his best friend asked to see GIBBLER’s feet barefoot, and at first was mortified for him. But then, it hit him as well. “Yea, uh, I wouldn’t mind that either Kimmy” as he took another big whiff.

DJ and Stephanie were shocked. They thought for sure these two guys would be able to resist, but they were soaking it all up. “OK boys, DJ and Stephanie will help you get ready.” Kimmy said as she took her feet away. They were led out, still in the foot induced stooper, and tied up with their feet out in front of them just as the two women were earlier. Kimmy slide her shoes back on and slowly Joey and Danny came back to reality. “Holy hell, my head hurts. What the heck is going on here! Was i just worshiping Gibbler’s feet?!!! GROSS!” Said Danny. Joey was spitting trying to get the sock taste out of his mouth. “Well boys, as i told these two defeated girls here, this is my revenge tour. You all made so much fun of my foot odor growing up that i figured i’d take out some revenge. My feet now how the hypnotic power over your that you just experienced. But even more, i want to make you really suffer. So that’s why DJ and Stephanie will be assisting me. So gents, who wants to get their feet tickled first??”

Joey and Danny looked like they had seen a ghost. “What in god’s name are you talking about Gibbler?” Said Joey. “Well since you spoke first Joseph, i guess you’ll be first. I know the comedian must have ticklish tootsies! Steph, let him have it!” And with that, a shamed Stephanie started to pull off Joey’s size 12 sneakers. “Now wait a second Stephanie, you are a part of this two? Just stop right therehehehehehehehehehehhehehe oh wowzeerrrr rhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhah WELL BLOW ME DOWN HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA Stephanie went from slowly dragging her freshly manicured fingernails over joey’s Rocky and Bullwinkle socks. He tried to hold on and just giggle but it was too much for the comedian. He was lost now in his own laughter. Danny was in shock looking at his daughter tickling his best friends stinky feet. “Kimmy this is nuts, please stop this!” Kimmy just laughed, “Oh don’t worry, your turn is coming here tall man. Deej, let your dad have it!” DJ was finding herself oddly interested to see if her dad was as ticklish as everyone else. She untied the dress shoe of the city news anchor and asked him “Dad, just don’t laugh and hopefully this will be over! She’s making us do this with the threat of being tickled, and we’re just too ticklish!” Danny heard her loud and clear, but deep down knew that he was in trouble.

With Joey howling with laughter in the background, DJ took a page out of Stephanie’s book and started by slowly moving her fingernails over Danny’s black argyle socked feet. Kimmy jumped in for a whiff. “Gosh darn Mr. T! You’re the head of this family, i guess i see where Steph and DJ get their stinky feet from! And to think, you all had the nerve to make fun of me all these years.” Danny was too focused on DJ’s fingers. They were lightly gliding up and down his soles as if they were out on a sunday stroll. He was doing a terrible job at stifling his giggles. “Girls Hehehe cough hHA Stop this Hhaahehe DJ that’s enoughhehehe. Just then Joey’s laughter went up an octave. Steph had taken the pleasure of removing his socks and was now going full blast on his bare feet. He was beside himself. Danny was caught off guard by this, and by taking a second to realize the plight of his best friend, let down his own defense. DJ was now scrambling her fingers much faster and the tall guy gave in right away. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA NOOO HAHAHAHAHAHA NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH NOT MY FEET HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAH DJ PLEASE STOP HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA GIBBLER YOU WIN HAHHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA I GIVE HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH. DJ hadn’t even gotten his second shoe off yet and Danny was already begging.

Soon both of the friends were barefoot. Their laughter was booming through the room. Kimmy then wanted to take things up a notch. She motioned for DJ and Stephanie to stop tickling. “Ok boys, it’s time to get back to MY feet. This whole thing is revenge for picking on me. I think it’s time you say sorry officially.” She took a chair and put it right in between Danny and Joey. She sat in the chair facing her newest victims and said “I think my feet hurt, maybe i should take off my shoes and let you guys take care of them for me.” Danny and Joey’s eyes got wide. “No Gibbler, please, i don’t want to fall under that spell again!” Said Joey. “YEA!” said Danny “We can’t defend ourselves, this isn’t fair! And not in front of the girls oh wow. No, oh my…..” Danny was already starting to fall for Kimmy’s feet as she removed her shoe once again and just simply placed her rainbow socked foot on his lap. He couldn’t take his eyes off of it. “Fight it Danny! Don’t give her the satisfaction!” Joey yelled out. Kimmy shot him a look. “Maybe you would like to join him then?” She took off her shoe and placed it on his chest, wiggling her toes so that they graced his chin every so often. Joey was instantly hooked. “Oh Kimmy, your feet smell so bad, and i love them. Please let me kiss it!” he said. Danny was equally has hypnotized by her right foot. “Well, boys, if you insist!” and she brought her feet up to their faces so they could smell and lick them. The men were in heaven.

Kimmy noticed the girls were being pretty quiet for two people watching her enslave their father and “uncle”. She turned around to see what was going on. She didn’t realize that when she removed her shoes, she placed them down behind her. The smell from her stinky shoes had entrapped both DJ and Steph. They each had a shoe up to their nose and were rubbing themselves with their other hand. They were under her control as well. “DJ! Stephanie! I want you to listen to me and follow my instructions. You want me to be happy don’t you?” They both responded with head nods. “Then i want you to worship the feet in front of you. Do it it now!” At her orders, Stephanie started with a slight kiss of Joey’s sole. Then a little lick, and slowly made her way up to a full on worship with lots of licking and big smooches. Dj on the other hand went right into it. She was lapping up Danny’s soles like a dog. She seemed to love worshiping feet. Kimmy turned back around with a smile on her face. Then she noticed two more people who clearly loved worshiping feet. Joey and Danny had full pitched tents. They were giggling a bit due to the ticklish foot worship, plus smelling and kissing Gibbler’s feet had them very aroused. Kimmy has always wanted to check these two out throughout the years so she said why they hell not. She pulled down their pants and started gently stroking their dicks simultaneously.

Just then, Kimmy heard the front door open behind her. Then she heard a very loud “HAVE MERCY!!!!!!” She whipped her head around to see Jesse and Becky standing in the doorway taking in the scene. “What the hell is going on here Gibbler?!! Danny! Joey! You’re just letting this happen!!???” Jesse asked, totally baffled. “DJ, Steph, are you…..wor….worshiping their feet???!!! What has happened to you guys!?” Becky yelled. Kimmy jumped up from her chair, leaving the two men dying for more. She walked over to the newcomers. “First of all, the term worshiping isn’t something most people would say, unless they’ve done it before Aunt Becky….” Becky’s face burned red as she looked away. “Second, they all are just experiencing some revenge of mine for years of bullying. Jesse and Becky started to walk closer to the rest of the gang as Kimmy sat on a love seat stretching her feet towards them as they approached. “God Gibbler put your shoes on for christ sakes!” said Jesse. She decided it was time to take these two down. She quickly pulled off her still sweaty socks. “NOT THE SOCK!” yelled Becky. Then the aroma hit them. “Oh god, Jesse, it smells so bad.” said Becky. “I know Beck, but, but I have no idea why, but i want more…” Jesse responded. Becky had instinctively brought her hands to her nose to cover it, but slowly her arms dropped down to her sides. They both got closer and closer to the now bare tootsies of Kimmy Gibbler.

Just as they got closer enough to her feet where they could taste them, Kimmy sprung to action on the zonked couple. She made quick work of them and set them up side by side on the love seat just like Danny and Joey were. She had in the meantime, gave her loyal slaves something to play with. Each of Danny and Joey had one of her socks to play with at their noses. DJ and Steph had been instructed that they love each other’s feet as much as Kimmy’s. The mind mushed women were now each kissing and licking each other’s feet on the ground. Jesse and Becky had slight glazed smiles on their faces. Kimmy threw her shoes back on for a minute to get them back to reality. “ohhhhh my head….Gibbler…..what, why are we tied up???” Said Jesse. “KIMMY! I am interviewing a state senator for Wake up San Francisco in 2 hours, you need to let me loose right now!” said Becky. “I don’t think so. You guys are my final piece. See i’ve been taking revenge on you all for making fun of my stinky feet, like i told you a minute ago. Part of that revenge is getting you all to love my feet. The other part is a bit of torture. Tickle….torture…. So, Jesse..Does Becky have ticklish feet?”

Jesse started to sweat as was coming to grips with the situation. Becky was staring daggers at her husband. Kimmy chimed in again, “I guess, i’ll just start with you Jesse unless you want to tell me how ticklish your wife is.” She moved over in front of the motorcycle enthusiast. He was wearing his typical big black boots just like most days. She gave a few big yanks and finally popped the right one off. Staring back at her was a bit of a surprise. Pink and black striped socks. “Oh my goodness how cute! Pink socks for the big tough guy. Last chance hair boy, how ticklish is Becky?” Jesse looked at his wife, then to Gibbler. “She’s not ticklish Kimmy and neither am i! Now let us go before we call thehehehahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha jesus hahahahhahaahhahahhahahah no hahahahahahahahaha not there hahahahahahahahaha HAVE MERCY HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHaH.

Becky looked on in shock as her handsome husband was breaking down quite quickly. “Wow, and this is just one foot, with the sock on! I bet if i do both feet at once he’ll give you up in no time.” Kimmy said to Becky. She ended up being dead on, as within seconds of having both feet tickled like crazy, Jesse was pouring out information. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAH KIMMY TICKLE HER HAHAHAHAHAH SHES SUPER TICKLISH HAHAHAHAHAHA HER FEET ARE HER WORST SPOT HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAhAHHA I TICKLE THEM ALL THE TIME HAHAHAHAHAHAHH SHE HATES PEIDCURES HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAH TICKLE HER HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH Becky was so upset. “How could you Jess!” Kimmy slyly slid over to the beautiful newscaster. She had on black stockings and black high heels for her work appointment later that day. “Kimmy, please, he’s right. Don’t tickle me. I don’t want to look like that, begging and all. And i will, that’s the thing.” Kimmy looked at her quizzically. “Ok, i’ll go tickle someone else if you tell me how you knew the term ‘foot worship’ earlier. that’s not something most people know off the top of their heads.” Kimmy asked with a smile. Becky shook her head. “It’s a common term Kimmy, that’s not a big deal. No please, no don’t take my heel off. Stop, anywhere but my feet. No, tickle Jesse again! My feet are so sweaty, don’t touch themmehehehHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH NOT THIS H AHAHAHAHAHAH NOT LIKE THIS HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OH MY GOD HAHAHAHAAHAHA NOT MY TOES HAHAHAHAHAHAH

The well mannered female leader of the Tanner family threw her head back and gave in her to her ticklish feet. Then she too started breaking down and giving up information HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OK OK HAHAHAHAHAHA JESSE LOVES MY FEET HAHAHAHAHAHAH HE WORSHIPS THEM ALL THE TIME HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I LOVE IT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I LOVE HIS FOOT FETISH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Kimmy looked at Jesse has his face was now the one burning red. “Oh well well well. Mr. Big shot has a foot fetish. I get it, her feet are perfect. I bet you’d love to do this…” Kimmy said as she started kissing her stocking feet while tickling them. Jesse yelled back “You let her go! Stop that!” Kimmy pulled her head up and said “You did this to her you know haha. Becky, tell me where to tickle your husband and give you a break.” Becky didn’t waste a second HAHAHAHAHAHAH TICKLE HIS ARCHES HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HE”LL GO NUTS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhhh aohhhhh thank god.”

Jesse and Becky went back and forth at each other telling Kimmy where to tickle the other person. “Her TOES! She hates!”, “Tickle him on his soles!” “Try her armpits!” “Tickle him on his thighs!!” They were both trying not to turn on the other too bad, until Kimmy heard “Take off his socks! Tickle his bare feet! They’re flawless!!!!” Becky had totally cracked. She was hysterical with ticklishness. She knew how ticklish her husband’s barefoot were. “Oh no, please no! Don’t!” Jesse begged, but Kimmy made quick work of the adorable socks he had protecting his size 13 feet. “So soft and creamy for a big strong macho guy” Kimmy taunted. She dug into his feet sending him once again into a world of laughter.

Behind Kimmy, Joey and Danny were still worshiping her stinky socks. They were totally hypnotized by the smell at this point. They were still rigid in the nether regions too. She also forgot that she told Steph and DJ that they loved all feet, and she found that they were so charged up by that sexually they were now half naked, DJ in a bra and booty shorts and Steph with her huge tits out already, in her thong. She decided it was time for the boys to be rewarded a bit. She hopped off of Jesse and Becky, grabbing her socks from the slack jawed men. She put them in front of the husband/wife combo to make them totally submissive once again. Then she switched DJ and Steph with Danny and Joey. She allowed them to shed any clothing they would like. DJ popped her bra off and the men stripped down naked. She told Joey and Danny they were now addicted to all feet, and they should take advantage of the bare ticklish feet in front of them. The sounds of sisterly laughter filled the room once more as both Steph and DJ couldn’t resist the feeling of fingers and tongues on their feet.

She turned back to the foot slaves of Jess and Becky Katsopolis. She took the socks away from them to wake them back up so to speak. “Jesse, i know you love watching my tickle your wife’s beautiful feet. How about i make this more of a show.” She went over to the brunette news anchor and took her top off, as well as her bra. Just like the other two women in the room, her fantastic tits were now on full display. Joey and Danny also peered over, continuing to stroke their own dicks to the site. Jesse was almost drooling as Kimmy went down and cut off the ends of his wife’s sweaty stockings. Her bare size 8 feet were now on display and Jesse couldn’t help but sport wood. Kimmy relieved him by pulling his pants down. She then started tickling his wife in front of him while rubbing her feet all over his face and dick. She even slipped some licks and kisses in on the bare soles in which she was rewarded by hearing some purrs and moans from Becky.

It was truly and incredible situation. The sexual energy in the room as the three bare breasted, barefoot women were being tickled and foot worshiped was outstanding. Every now and then Kimmy would sneak some tickles in on Jesse. Danny and Joey had grown to almost enjoy the lazy foot tickles and started doing it to each other every once in awhile, but their main focus was on the feet tied up in front of them. Becky, DJ and Steph all had erect nipples with growing wetness down below. They were on the verge of climaxing. So too were the men in the room. Jesse was first to burst with feet in his face, and his wife being tickled senseless in front of him. Then Joey let loose, shooting his wad all over Steph’s soles. Becky actually came next. She was so engulfed in seeing her husband dominated like this, while being tickled/foot worshiped, she couldn’t handle it.

Danny was next to orgasm, as he had been stroking himself to the entire scene for quite a while now, it was amazing he lasted as long as he did. He loved tickling and smelling feet. he couldn’t resist. Steph had managed to get a hand free and was fingering herself like a crazy women. Seeing her dad climax to foot worshiping DJ in her normal state of mind would have repulsed her. Right now however, it was what brought her over the edge. DJ was the last to cum, but she came hard letting out a huge moan as Danny was still lightly licking her toes.

Kimmy stood up, grabbed her shoes and socks and walked out. She left the Tanner family completely broken mentally, sexually and physically. They all just laid there, shells of their former selves. Her revenge had been STINKY but sweet. The next day she was back at the doctor’s office. She couldn’t wait to tell him how well it work. She went over in full detail what she had done. The doctor was loving the fact that the drug had worked so well, but amazed at the level of intensity this woman had gone to. He was almost taken back by it, something Kimmy noticed. “You know Doc, i took one of those pills today….” she said as she started unlacing her nike running sneakers. “No Ms. Gibbler you can’t do that here. This is not the place…please don’t.” Minutes later Kimmy’s shoes were both off. The 22 year old smokeshow blonde assistant walked in to give the chart back to the doctor when she saw him with Gibbler’s feet in his face, fully erect, dick out. “Yes, i’m so very ticklish…” said the doctor in a zonked out voice. The assistant turned to run, until she smelled a sweet stench of foot odor. She dropped the chart, kicked off her own shoes and grabbed a leg from the doctor, bringing Kimmy’s right foot to her face…”Me too, so so ticklish Ma’am." Kimmy soon found out that neither of them were lying. She had them hysterically laughing in between bouts of worshiping her feet. She loved every second of her new power over people.

I freaking love your stories. All of them. Multiple people getting tickled is always my favorite. Shame there are a lack of similar stories to your's on the forum.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back