• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

She Knew Everything About Music (m/f)

The Outernet

TMF Master
"Oh, come on, Adam do we have to listen to this?"

"What?"

Victoria had, if she might say so herself, impeccable taste in music. She always had. Maybe it was because of her older sister; her parents as well. Everyone had their own separate tastes, and Victoria absorbed them all, her ears always open for sounds and information. Then of course the internet provided easy access to the whole history of...anything! But definitely music, and Victoria had practically learned to read by researching bands, songs and symphonies, even when her schoolpals were still watching TMNT. After high school, she worked at her college radio station, another invaluable resource. Bartending at a rock club only deepened her convictions as to what was good, and what was not. Dating guys who broadened her tastes even more with the music they had liked also helped. All of her boyfriends had bonded with her over music, and all had great taste.

That is, until she met Adam.

Him? Late 90s rap-metal and corporate rock-pop was his big thing. Limp Biskit was his favorite. Creed. Sugar Ray. Nickelback. There was this band called Caninus, a metal band whose lead singer was a dog. Adam thought that was hilarious, he played it all the time, especially in the morning when he was getting ready for work, and she was trying to sleep off her bar shift.

Paradoxically, the only break from the 90s rock onslaught was the Phantom Of The Opera soundtrack; he had this thing about the song "Music Of The Night" for some reason, she had no idea what it was about. He would actually stand at the mirror and act out the song in his own off-key baritone, going so far sometimes as to jumping on the bed while she was under the covers for the song's grand finale, then collapsing on top of her, tickling her silly through the sheets as she wriggled and giggled, unable to get away. Adam liked to tickle.

She could take his music a little at a time. Like, say, five or ten minutes. But she couldn't go through life having to endure bonehead rock all the time. When "Music Of The Night" and Caninus were the best thing on his playlist, she knew she had to do something/anything.

"I can't go out with someone who has lousy taste in music!" she complained to her girlfriends, but what could they do about it? Most of them had lousy taste too! So she took it upon herself to educate him. Otherwise he'd be content to listen to crap all day long.

She took him to a jazz club...he fell asleep. She took him to see Sarah MacLaughlin; she figured she was from the 90s, right? Adam spent the night squeezing her knee so she couldn't concentrate. She sat him down to play him her favorite aria from La Boheme; he'd fiddle around her midsection with his fingers every time she'd try to point out a particular part of the music, causing her to break. She'd take him into used record stores; he'd poke her sides as she tried to flip through the bins.

"You're such a weird dude."

"No, you are."

"Ok, that doesn't even make sense."

"Really?" he said, poking her sides. "Doesn't it, kinda?"

"Quit it, Adam!"

That's it, she finally thought to herself one evening when she had the night off. She was just going to have to take it upon herself to educate this big lug. Good music is not hard to understand; sometimes you just have to be shown the way, right? It wasn't Adam's fault he didn't grow up in the same environment she did. Victoria loved a challenge and the more she thought about it, the more she realized that this could be a lot of fun. Let's see, she thought. Where to start.

She flipped through her albums, trying to pick just the right one. Anything non-rock was out. She wanted something classic, something from the past....but not too far in the past.

"Aha!" she exclaimed by way of announcement, pleased with herself. 'Exile On Main Street'. It was rockin', sexy, masculine....how could anybody have a problem with 'Exile'?

When he walked through the door after work, she immediately ambushed him, first with kisses, then taking him by the hand and leading him to the futon, in front of the speakers. A cold beer was already waiting for him on the end table.

"Ok, sit down, tonight is music night. I'm going to show you what good music sounds like."

"Oh God no" he groaned. "Please, not tonight."

"Yes, tonight. Come on, sit down." She slid the vinyl out of it's sleeve and examined it for dust. Adam sighed.

"I just got home."

"It's fine, you'll see. Drink your beer."

Adam rolled his eyes, cracked open the beer, and took a swig.

"Adam, this is the Rolling Stones. You should like this!"

She put on the record and looked at him intently to gauge his reaction. The kickoff track from 'Exile', 'Rocks Off', took control of the room and it sounded as great as ever. Victoria adjusted the bass and treble till it was just right, enthusiastically nodding her head along with the music.

"These guys are old." Adam groused.

"You told me you like The Stones!"

"Nah." he said, then added: "I like one song."

"Which one?"

"Uhh....I don't remember."

"Adam, will you please just listen to this? This is genius!"

The horn section made their entrance on the record - Bobby Keys and Jim Horn, Victoria thought to herself, deciding not to say it out loud and overwhelm him with trivia.

"Isn't this great?" she asked rhetorically, over the music. "Listen to that!" Adam shrugged and by the time the song faded out, it was clear that Adam was visibly unimpressed.

"Next." he said, flatly. Victoria was slightly disappointed, but she wasn't ready to give up just yet.

All of a sudden, the fast and blistering 'Rip This Joint' exploded out of the speakers, and Adam suddenly sprang to his feet and started dancing around like a pogo stick.

"Ok, look, see? I like it! Lesson over!"

"Oh Adam...."

"No really! This is good!"

Victoria wasn't buying it, but she had to smile at the goofy sight of her big boyfriend, jiving and twisting to the music. At one point, he raised his hands up above his head and started bopping up and down like a green M&M bobblehead, exhorting her to join the fun.

"Come on, baby! Raise your hands in the air like you just don't care!"

Victoria laughed and relaxed; maybe she was getting somewhere after all. He was dancing, right? That's what this music was for! She felt stupid but she figured she could meet him halfway, so she stood up and put her hands above her head - very un-70s, very un-Stones, but whatever - and bopped along side of him.

Adam clapped his hands to the beat as she kept her arms up and shimmied her body. She spun around, her back to him, and danced real close to his broad, muscular chest when all of a sudden, she felt his two giant paws grab her in her armpits, and she snapped her arms down, screaming with surprised, desperate laughter, the Stones still blaring out of the speakers. She tried in vain to buckle forward and get away as he teased her, but his hands were wedged in, his thumbs against her back acting as a fulcrum while his fingers were as eight wiggling, tickling cattle prods, jolting her nerves and sending her into hysterics. When the song faded out, she was still laughing and trying to fend him off. As if the absence of music was his cue to stop tickling her, he abruptly let her go and started jogging around the room as if he were rounding the bases on a home run. After tipping his imaginary hat to the imaginary stadium of cheering fans, Adam fell backwards onto the futon and lay prone, staring blankly at the ceiling as the next song faded up. Victoria, the tickles still shooting through her body as her breathing slowly calmed, sat down next to him and tapped her hand on his leg, the moody, hypnotic strains of the next track, a cover version of an old Slim Harpo record, filling the room with atmosphere. They both nodded their heads in beat - even Adam - and listened to the Stones play the blues.

Adam's ears perked up at the lyrics. "Do the hip shake thing? Is that what they're saying?"

"Yes. Shhh. Listen."

"Heh-heh, do the hip shake thing." He sat up and leaned towards her. "Do the hip shape thing, Vicky!" he snickered, slipping his hands around her waist, and kneading his thumbs around her hip bones.

"Adam!" she suddenly eeked in shock, trying to pry his hands off of her. "I'm trying to be serious and you keep tickling me! Stop it!"

"Well what do you think they're singing about? I'm just trying to help you do the hip shake thing! That's all!"

Victoria shifted around in distress, frantic with shock and laughter.

"Shake your hip thang...." Adam sang along with Mick, jolting her a little more every time he said "Shake your hip thang....."

"Listen Adam....." she warned, hiccupping with laughter "... if you don't stop tickling me, I'm not going to play you the rest of the album!"

"Promise?"

"Adam, stop!" she squealed. She grabbed his hands, and glared at him while she caught her breath, then said gently, "Just listen."

"I don't know, Vicky" he whined, letting her go. "... this old music, it just sounds weird to me. It's like.....they hadn't figured out how to get the music right, the way people like it. I mean....might have been great then, but it sucks now."

Victoria was disgusted. "Oh, Adam....ugh.......I'm not even going to dignify that with a response...This is the Rolling St......Adam stop tickling me!!!!!!"

She leapt off the bed, half-giggly, half-annoyed, and brushed off the tickles. She was getting nowhere, so she decided to advance to the end of the side. No messing around with album tracks and deep cuts, she wanted to get to side one's coup de gras.

"Adam, this next song is called 'Tumbling Dice'. Listen to the emotion."

"Booooring" Adam singsonged.

" 'Tumbling Dice' is not boring, Adam, Jesus Christ, you're dense!" she exclaimed, sitting back down on the bed next to him.

Grinning like the devil, he said "and you are ticklish, Vicky!"

"Adam!" she eeked as he reached around and started squeezing her legs, and twisted her body back and forth as she squealed with high pitched giggles, like a guinea pig getting a neck rub.

"You're just a Tickle Me Vicky doll aren't you?!" Adam laughed as squeezed, deftly avoiding having his teeth knocked out by her head which was frantically shaking and snapping back and forth. He suddenly zapped his hands from her knees, right to her stomach, and she buckled over her own lap, helplessly laughing, every ounce of her attention focused on the warm, electric sensation ticking her belly, and far, far away from The Stones and their music.

"Tickle me Vicky, Tickle me Vicky!" Adam taunted in falsetto, lightening his touch so that she could slap away his hands. He didn't want her to think she had left any defense untried.

"You'd rather listen to Limp Biskit instead of the Stones. Adam, your taste in music sucks."

"Why don't you leave me alone?!!!" he suddenly bellowed, sinking his fingers obnoxiously into her sides. His hands were big, and his fingers spanned her ribcage all the way down to her sides. This did it; she returned to convulsing with twitches and laughter and no chance of defense. "You're always nagging me about music! Who cares?!"

"But I care!" she giggled helplessly, curled up in a ball, his fingers conducting a steady assault of pokes and grabs .

"Well, I don't! To each his own, ok?!"

"Yeah, but you like Nickelback!" she hiccupped,

"Why can't I like Nickelback? What's it to you??"

"They suck!" she giggled, snickering away, and Adam started to see that he was breaking her defenses.

"That's it. Say you like Nickelback!"

"I will not say that!" she shouted, daring him to tickle her harder.

"Yes you will, Vicky! Tonight's the night!" He started fighting with her arms, trying to get under them.

"Oh my god, will you stop it? You are so obnoxious!"

"Say it!"

He pushed her backwards and pounced, and Victoria rolled around on her back, laughing happily, or looking like it anyway. Adam was so big, and she wasn't, that all he had to do was claw his hand into her belly, and she was in tickle heaven.

"Now this is music!" Adam laughed as Victoria's songbird laugh filled the room, drowning out the record.

"Metal rules!!!!!" he cried out to the heavens. "Bring me my Caninus!"

"Adam, please, baby, I can't take it. I can't take it!!!"

"Say you like Nickelback, or I tickle you back!"

Victoria knew she was in trouble now, because there was no way she was going to admit to that, the proud music elitist she was.

He grabbed her ankle, twisted her around and trapped it in the crook of his elbow.

"Gimme that foot." he demanded, as her foot did everything it could do avoid his fingertips. Which wasn't very much. They moved closer tentatively and then settled on the middle, and attacked like little tickle bugs. Victoria started whooping it up, a completely different laugh, like she couldn't believe she was having her foot tickled. But Adam hadn't anticipated how hard she could kick with her other leg, desperately trying to get her poor trapped foot free. He endured it for a bit, but even he had a tolerance for coltish legs kicking his biceps.

She wriggled loose and crawled off the futon, onto the floor. But instead of chasing after her, Adam dashed to his computer, and suddenly Caninus, with their pit bull lead singer, took over the room. Adam ran to Victoria, still on the floor, and like a dog, held her down and ran his face all over her body, snorting and growling like an animal. Victoria was delighted and hysterical, half from the hilarity of the situation, and half because it tickled so much.

"No no you animal,bad dog!" she laughed, going with it.

She tried to run away, but he threw her over his shoulder.

"Adam put me down!" she squealed, kicking her legs. Adam just cackled

"Mwuahahahahaha!" Adam roared, running his hand all over the backs of her legs, up and down

"You brute! You fucking brute!" she laughed. "Adam you better let me down now!"

Adam put his hand deeper in between her thighs and tickled. Victoria screamed. His fingers were maddening and deliberate, motoring away. Victoria kept grabbing breaths to scream, but the tickles kept dragging her back down under, and she had to see it through, playing out the laugh until it came around again for her to steal another breath and then......fall back into the giggling, each time a bigger and bigger loop, with a bigger and bigger gasp until finally she just screamed out: "Call the police!" And then taking another ride on the tickle train.

"You gonna leave me alone?"

"OH ADAM YES! YES! I'll BE GOOD! I'LL BE GOOD!"

"You're gonna let me listen to whatever I want?!"

"WHATEVER YOU WANT, BABY, ANYTHING!"

Adam relented, walked to the wall and bent his knees, letting her slide down slow against the wall and between him, and when she was down, he held her shoulders back and started kissing her neck. Victoria's breath turned shallow and when he took his hands off her shoulders, her hands weaved around his head as he nibbled and kissed. She brought his head up to hers and kissed him on the mouth, craving to kiss the brute who had just ravaged her so.

All of a sudden she felt herself swooped up and airborne....and Adam carried her off into the bedroom.. As he did, she caught a glimpse of herself in the hallway mirror, just a babe in his arms, and he, looking very sexy. He might be a musical lummox, she thought, but she knew what was coming next and for that, he was very much the expert. Still feeling electric, the tickles shooting all through her body and knowing what she had just done to get them, she thought of a record in her collection of old 45s; a garage band called The Avengers, and their song, "Be A Caveman" with it's immortal refrain: Be a caveman......keep her in line. ;)

check out the companion story here. ;)

Last edited:
Looooved it!

Cutest story I've read on here in years .

Thanks for sharing :)

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back