• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Beginning of a tickling rp (the ticklish abduction)

Tickleslavegirl

Hey all this is the intro to a tickling abduction rp. It’s follows the adventure of Maria in her backpacking trip in Ukraine. This particular part only has one tickling scene as it sets the stage for the rest of the tickling rp. I will be posting each part as we finish it. Attached are photos of our main character Maria as well as her description. Enjoy! Btw I play Maria

Maria: The small aircraft touched down in the frosted landing strip in Ukraine where the weary passengers finally would be able to stretch their legs and, for many, begin their vacations. Multiple personalities littered the plane but our tale is a dark one. One of chains, wealth, feathers, millionaires, helpless women, and the shrieking screams forced from them.

But as with any tale there was one to begin it. That one is Maria. She is an athletic teacher who finally decided to take her first trip to a foreign country. An avid back packer she always heard tales of the beauty of Ukraine and decided she had to see it for herself. So a few weeks, a passport, and much packing later she finally took her first steps on foreign soil.

Her baggy sweatpants kept her warm from the minor chill in the air as they disembarked from the plane and headed into the airport terminal to find her luggage. Small patches of snow crunched under her size 8 sneakers as her 5 foot 4 frame fought to keep its balance on the icy ground. After a few slides and many steps later she found herself at the baggage terminal and awaited the flight of her bags which luckily happened quickly. Seizing her dark red suitcase she made to find a cab or other transportation to take her to her hotel room before she began her week of backpacking alone through the beautiful Ukrainian landscape. A small smile dotted her face as she made her way to the motor pool to see if she could find a driver that did not have a fare.

Jan: Jan's cellphone rang twice before he picked up. He was expecting the call. With firm voice he answered short in his language. After exchange some arguments with a man of a deep weary voice, he promised he would make his job with any other fail that day. He ended the call and starts the engine of his cab, and drove off near the arriving lounge in the airport. Years of experience doing his job let him know what he was looking for.

He smiled as he navigated into the curb. He had found her. Pulling into the park space, he adjusted his dark leather jacket and emerged the cab. As he got closer, he was more sure this American girl with the backpack was the one. In a decent but still broken English he offered his services as taxi driver to the girl, keeping a big smile and sharp look.

Maria: Maria stood there trying to find a cab to take her but was often ushered away from the vehicles as they already had fares reserved. She soon realized she had never considered the affect the language barrier would have on her but she resolved to wait until she found a driver. After 10 minute of luggage toting finally a yellow cab pulled into a pick up area and not only did the driver get out of his cab but gestured for her to get in his car. As she approached, she was equally surprised and pleased by the English words coming from his mouth disguised by a thick accent. “Thank you so much. I have been waiting for a cab for the past 10 minutes but they all were booked. You are a godsend.” She adds as she brings her luggage to the passenger rear door of the cab.

Jan: "let me help you, miss..." Jan took her luggage and places carefully into the trunk of his old valiant white cab. "this is what you can call a trash can, but it will run as good as a limo" he joked while examined his passenger from head to toe. He then headed to the backdoor and opened for his passenger. "please." he gestured while exhaled a thick layer of breath. "I hope the weather is not too much hard for you." he joked smiling as hold the door open. "where you need to go, miss..."

Maria: “Oh I’ve seen worse weather in the states in all honesty. And thank you.” She gave him a polite nod as she sat down in the back of the car sinking into the old worn upholstery but it was not uncomfortable after a 11 plus hour long airplane flight. The firmness if the car and the feel of ground under her legs again was all she needed. “I am heading to the enger hotel on the outskirts of the city. Do you know where that is? If not I can give you an address” she adds as she fishes a phone out of her bag.

“I’m not sure if I pronounced the name right.” She said with a giggle “but this is the address.” She shows her driver 3 different pictures of the hotel before showing off the address. “If this does not help I’m sure we can find someone who knows. After that plane ride I’m willing to do almost anything to lie in a soft bed st that hotel before starting my back packing trip.”

Jan: Jan looked at the pictures, and noded pronouncing the name in Ukrainian, make it sound slightly different. "sure I know where the hotel is. We will be there in a moment." As the engine started, he tuned on the radio, and a folk local music made by strings and drums started to play in the background. The cab left the airport and took the highway north. "let me welcome to Ukraine miss. Is this your first experience travel?" Jan constantly looked his passenger from the rear view mirror. "I do hope this will be a pleasant experience for you. Are you traveling alone?" as the cab left the airport behind, the natural landscape of the snowy fields appeared on the side of the road. Up high, the sound battled to break through the deep clouds.

Maria: Maria’s eyes were drawn to the beautiful landscape around her as they left the airport. Even as she answered the drivers questions she could not tear her eyes away from the fairytale beauty of the winter wonder land she finally found herself in. “This is my first time to Ukraine or anywhere outside the US really and sadly one of my friends baled in me shortly before I left so it’s just me. But I’ll still have fun with all this natural beauty to explore.” She finally tears her eyes from the window. “Are there any urban legends I should be aware of in this town?”

“Also where would you recommend someone new goes to get a good meal in this town?” She throws both hands up in the air. “I don’t even really know the languages so I will take any help I can get from you.” She looks back at the landscape as if speeds by “but you sure can’t beat this view.” With a sigh, she forces her eyes away from the natural beauty again. “How long have you been driving a cab for... I’m sorry I don’t think I ever got your name. I’m Maria” she added with a wave in the rear view mirror.

Jan: "Maria" he remarked with a Russian accent. "my name ls Jan, I would be happy to help you as much as I can. While you are in Kiev, there are a lot of places you can find good to visit, and if you need a translator i would be honored to serve you, if you want. I have been driving for about six years, but I also know my city very well." Jan drove keeping a warm conversation and getting more details about his passenger. At some point, they found some traffic, and when they slowed down, he picked the phone and dialed. Watching Maria behind him, he made a brief conversation in Ukrainian that ended with a satisfaction chuckle. "I am so sorry, I had to report my boss"

Maria: Maria was looking out the window and barely heard him as she thought to herself ‘it’s so beautiful even with all the traffic. Not to many places on earth like this’ she turned back towards you brushed some dark hair out of her way “I thank you for the offer but I’m just going to have to take the plunge plus I would not want to waste your time watching over me either.” She jerked as a car horn honked near the cab. When she calmed herself slightly she asked “oh I hope you are not in trouble for driving me so far. Make sure to let your boss know I will pay you for the drive what would normally be paid.”

Jan: At a red light, Jan rolled over his seat and stared at Maria, offering a warm smile. "I am going to be bold, and I hope I don't offend you, Maria. You see, I always wanted to travel like you are doing, but you know, not everyone can make it. I would like to share a little more with you. I know a bar near the hotel, if you accept me a drink and conversation, the fare will be paid. What you say?" the green light blinked and Jan steered awaiting for his passenger answer, checking her in the mirror. He tried hsi best to look nice and friendly. After all, it was a role he had well practiced and perfectioned.

Maria: Maria contemplated what her driver had just said, “sure. I would like to chat with someone who speaks my language mostly. Also it would give me time to ask you a couple questions about some backpacking trails and towns I’ll be visiting that I don’t really know anything about.” She looked around the city square they were driving through before adding “thank you for all of this”

Jan: "you are very welcome Maria".

Jan parked the cab in a small street two blocks away from the main square, the bizantic architecture of the orthodox cathedral could bee seen on the distance. It was a quiet evening and the people went up and down the streets of a cozy town, not used to have much tourists. Jan opened the door for Maria. "the hotel is a few blocks from here but the bar is on this street, please come with me" he gestured with his extended arm after adjusting the collar of his jacket.

Maria: Maria stepped out of the car feeling the cold air flow around her and she pulled her jacket closer to her body as she took Jan’s arm and began to walk with him towards the bar. “Do you think me bags will be safe while we are in here?” She enquirers? “Also you never answered my questions if this town had any legends surrounding it.” She fixes him with an accusatory stare before smiling and matching his stride step for step.

Jan: "don't worry, this is safe neighborhood. It will be ok" Jan's assured Maria as they walk among the people. Jan pointed a green door with Russian letters and a neon advertisement for what looked like a beer jar. "that is the place, the Vlads tavern. I will be happy to tell you about our local stories, please, after you" jan hold the door for Maria and once inside he cheked the street both directions.

Once inside they both seated on a small table. The place was a bit dull, but yet had some charm for the decoration. The lights were dim but it was not gloomy afterall. People chatted in the local language, some guys played pool and some American music was played on the background. "Should I ask you something, I suggest a beer, but I can also bring you a soft drink of you prefer..."

Maria: Maria looked around the room feeling a sudden odd stirring of home as she did so ‘guess all bars are the same no matter where you are from.’ “A light beer would be great after that plane ride. We had nothing but sprite and water to drink for most of the trip.” She looked around again and then swept her arm in a wide circle “this place reminds me of bars in America. It’s nice. After that plane ride this is exactly what I needed. Thank you for knowing that and dragging me out here! I will definitely be giving your company an amazing review”

Jan: Jan returned the table holding two bottles of light beer. He opened them and push one to Maria's. He raised his, and smiled "as you say in America, cheers!" they clanked the bottles and took a sip. Maria frowned her eyebrows and noded aproving the beverage.

"So, Maria, what kind of leisure activities are you looking for? I am sure you will find something good to do in here. Do you prefer mountains or beaches?" Jan finishes his beer and waited for Maria to answer.

Maria: Maria nurses her beer taking small sips here and there as she continued surveying the room taking in the people around her with their own language and culture from dress to food to signs of affection. “Well one I’m looking forward to learning more about Ukrainian culture as I go but moreso I’m looking forward to seeing the landscape. I am planning on backpacking through the mountains most of the week just taking in the natural beauty with just a couple stops along the way. Just me and my backpack mainly since I won’t be getting much cell reception that far out of town.” “I’m just glad to get away in all honesty and have some adventure for once. You don’t get that to much in America”

“What do you prefer Jan? Mountains or beaches?”

Jan: "me?" Jan opened his arms and sighed "I don't have much time to do those things, but if you're looking for mountain and hitchhiking, definitely you will find nice trails..." Jan locked his eyes into Maria as if he was piercing her with his sight. "can I bring you another beer? I'm going for other now..." Maria hadn't finished hers, so sh just smiled and nod off. "you know.... There are some places that are off the map, much more appropriated for a hike in the nature, if you want. These are not touristics, but quite popular..." offering his smile wide, he left the table and went to have another bottle.

Maria kept drinking small sips and Jan decided to sneak behind her to surprise her. He approached and used his free hand to squeeze Maria's rib. "surprise!" he said kidding with her and then went back to his chair grinning.

Maria: Maria jumped slightly at his touch but luckily had no beer in her mouth as she reprimanded him “Jan please don’t do that I am very ticklish and do not enjoy being tickled at all. I have really enjoyed hanging out with you but that was not appropriate.” She drank her beer in one last swig and started to contemplate if she should just leave or not as she fixed him with an icy stare.

Jan: Jan sipped again. "I am really sorry for that, in here it's normal to have that kind of gestures between friends, but I understand your point. I am very sorry." he bowed at her " please, it will never happen again. I am enjoying your company. Don't feel bad for my stupid behavior" Jan left a moment to see if Maria said something but she just took another sip from her bottle. Jan smiled tenderly "so you are a ticklish girl? How much would you say your ticklish?" Jan adopted a weird look, nervous and waitng for her reaction.

Maria: “I am ticklish enough to where it is not pleasant or even fun for me to get tickled. That’s why I prefer if people don’t touch me if I can avoid it. And I will think about your apology”

Jan: Jan observed Maria like he made a discovery. He then smiled and finished his beer from one long sip. "its so cute when a woman is ticklish...." he said looking out the window on their side, pretending he was just thinking out loud. He then. Looked at Maria. "so, are you interested into the hike I propose. It's something that really worth. Believe me. You'll spend hours into the wild, no cellphone signal and only beautiful nature around you all the time." Jan took a card from his wallet and gave it to Maria. "this is my number, you can call me tomorrow, if you want to go, I'll drive you the exact place. But now, I'll take you to your hotel." he stood and motioned his head to the exit. "and again, I'm really sorry for my behavior. Forgive me please..."

Maria: “Thank you for the offer and I’ll consider it. As go the act that took place we all slip up now and again.” She stood up and headed to the car with him. The cold wind blowing her black hair behind her as she entered the passenger side door and checked her belongings. Once she was satisfied that they were all still there she said, “I am ready let’s get to this hotel room so I can finally relax.”

Attachments

• 1931E085-4A0F-47C3-9814-B0DA05D15F89.jpeg
    1931E085-4A0F-47C3-9814-B0DA05D15F89.jpeg
    335.9 KB · Views: 77
  • 0560B2BA-D83F-4971-8851-21722D966C26.jpeg
    0560B2BA-D83F-4971-8851-21722D966C26.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 100
  • DA80A44B-F389-480C-A924-2FF438377BC9.jpeg
    DA80A44B-F389-480C-A924-2FF438377BC9.jpeg
    742.3 KB · Views: 98
  • 338A9577-8706-4A4D-A6FE-C05158955D7D.jpeg
    338A9577-8706-4A4D-A6FE-C05158955D7D.jpeg
    107.4 KB · Views: 112
  • 34B95877-BCC6-42B0-9DD8-C795E1F2985C.jpeg
    34B95877-BCC6-42B0-9DD8-C795E1F2985C.jpeg
    195.8 KB · Views: 98
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back