• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Revenge on Thomas at the office

Satfire44

Verified
I apologize for taking longer than I thought but you know how life can get in the way sometimes. I hope you will enjoy it.

It’s been a couple of weeks since I started getting my revenge on Thomas. He is probably thinking that he is safe from my revenge, sadly he is mistaking if he. See when I started planning my revenge I made friends with the cleaning crew. And I know the layout of his office very well. I did have to tell a little lie but I got just what I needed. I was able to talk Samantha into taking pictures of his office for me. I made sure that she understood exactly what kind of pictures I would need. I had to tell Samantha that I was planning a surprise party and needed to make sure we have enough places for everyone to hide. I did have to convince Samantha before she agreed to what I wanted. We were having lunch one afternoon and I started talking to her about this, she was wearing a pair of slip on shoes, I noticed that she had it hanging from her foot as she gently swings her foot up and down. She was saying something about not being comfortable with taking the pictures and then I grabbed her foot. The look of complete surprise was on her face. Before she could say anything I had the shoe off and in my lap. “Now Samantha I need you to get me the pictures I asked for.” My nail was slowly going down the middle of her soft sole. I can see she is fighting back her laughter. “Samantha you are going to be sure to get pictures of everything especially the desk, the front, sides and under the desk.” She sat there and nodded her head in agreement. I was holding her toes back and tickling under her toes. She was trying desperately to pull her foot back, while trying not to make a scene in the restaurant. I wanted her foot in my lap for hours, I wanted to know what her laughter was like when she was getting it good.

“Ms. Snow please let my foot go and I will get you all the pictures you want.”

“Samantha have you ever been tickled so much that you thought you might lose your mind?”

She looked at me bewildered, “No ma’am I have not!”

I smiled at her, “Samantha I want you tied to my bed so I can be the one that makes you lose your mind.”

“Ms. Snow I need you to let go of my foot now.” She was still trying to pull her foot back from me.

“For now my dear, for now.”

A few days later Samantha sent me a text and in it was the pictures of his office just as I asked. The desk is just as I hoped, the kind where the front goes all the way to the floor and you can not see anything that might be hiding underneath waiting to get you. It’s a very large desk and the space where he sits is so damn large, this is going to be great. In the corner was the perfect place to hide my tickling tool box, there is an end table with what looks like doors on the front and a huge fern sitting on it. I will be able to easily hide it there. I will have to get there before him so I can get everything in place.

The next week I go to his office and explain to the receptionist that I am there to show Thomas so samples of items he has picked out for redoing his office and it would be great if I could go on in to get everything ready for him to take a look at. She was more than happy to show me the way. Now I see why Thomas is always going on about her. She does have very lovely feet, big but lovely and a killer body to match. I watch as she walks away and when she goes around the corner I quickly close the door. I take a few minutes just to look around and take it all in, you see Thomas would not allow me to visit him here, maybe now he will wish he had. I take out a few items that will be needed to insure he will not get away. Taking my tickling box I put it behind the table, stand back on see nothing. Now for the desk I pull the chair out and crawl in the very large space under the desk. The space is so big I am able to stretch my legs out. I take and place the cuffs on the legs of the desk, I make sure to pull the cuffs so that Thomas does not step or roll his chair on them. I’m ready for him. It should not be much longer until he arrives.

I hear the do open, “Hello? Hello? I have no clue what she was talking about there’s no one in here. We might be working her hard.” Papers are being shuffled around, “Why the hell would I change anything about this office?”

I sit and wait. I wait for him to take his seat. A filing cabinet opens and then closes. I finally see his feet as he walks to his seat and pulls it out. Putting his work on the desk, he takes his seat and pulls the chair forward. And now I have him with a quick flick of the wrist the cuffs are both around his ankles.

“Damn it Snow!!”, as he looks down.

“Yes Thomas, did I not promise you that I would be back?”

“Yes but I thought you changed your mind since it has been so long.”

As I reposition myself, “Honey I always keep my promises.”

“But Snow I’m at work”, looking a bit worried.

“Are you scared of what might happen or of someone hearing you laugh?”

“Snow I beg you please don’t do this here.”

“Oh but Thomas you have no clue of the trouble and time it took me to be able to get you here. All of the planing, making sure I knew about every inch of your office. I must say that I did have a little fun convincing my new friend but she caved in no time. So yes honey it will happen here.”

“Snow I have a lunch appointment today.”

“Well I hope you are having it here my dear Thomas,” and I strap something to his leg, “because this will make sure you come back to me.”

“No, the lunch will be somewhere else. What did you put on my leg?”

“Be a good boy and you will not have to find. But if you are a bad boy you will be in for a shock that you will never forget.”

“Snow!”

“Yes Thomas.” I start to slowly remove his shoes.

“Snow for god sakes please don’t do this.”

“But I’m a lady that keeps her promises honey.” Slowly removing his socks.

“I have to goooo” I place my long nails on the heel of his foot.

“Yes Thomas? Where do you have to goooo?” Moving my nails all the way to the top of his foot.

“Heeeemeetinghaaaa”

“I suggest you have it catered or cancel it.” Moving back to the heel. “I think I shall play with the arches for a while, what do you think Thomas?” Making circles on his arches.

“Heeheeeehaaaaaheeaaee”

“That’s what I thought you might say.”

“Snow, please I have to go to this lunch appointment.”

“Thomas would you like to find out what will happen if you leave this building?” Reaching for a small black box.

A look of concern crossed his face as I climbed out from under the desk. “Snow what have you done, why can’t I leave the building?”

I look into his eyes,” I have made sure that you will not tell anyone that I’m here and that you will come back to me. You see I know just how sneaky you can be Thomas. Would you like to feel a little of what will happen?”

“Snow I will be going to that meeting andddddd”

“And what? You will have it here or not at all.” I release the button just to give him a quick little shock. “Now that was on the lowest setting, I will go up each time you try anything like that again. Do you understand?”

Thomas nods his head. “I need to make a call to have the meeting here today since it’s the only day they are in town.”

“That’s a good boy Thomas. I’ll give you 30 minutes to make your calls, then.............tickle tickle tickle!” I have a seat on the sofa, “Now I see and know just why you are always “working” late. I meet the receptionist. And you are going to pay.”

Thomas was still on the phone after 25 minutes, “You have 5 minutes.”

The 5 minutes was over and he was still talking. I slowly make my way back over to him, a look of panic in his eye, walking behind him I reach out and touch his arms at the elbow then slowly run my long nails up to his shoulders. I whispered “Times up honey.” And quickly back down his arms. He just about jumped out of his skin trying to get away and not laugh.

As I continue the attack on his arms he tries to get off the phone quickly. I think he did just in time, he was so red in the face. Just as he hung up the phone out came a loud laugh.

“AHEEEEHAAAAAEEEHEEEEEAAAAHAAAEEEE”

“Thomas be careful someone might hear you.” Pulling the chair away from the desk, as far as it would go, I walk around and sit on the desk. I took a long look at him. “What do you think would happen if someone walked in here and found you laughing hysterically but could not see me?”

Thomas tries to grab my foot but I’m able to keep it from happening. “Snow I don’t think you would let that happen.”

“I don’t care if that happens! You are the one that will look as if you have lost your mind or something not me. I do hope you were able to get everything set up for your lunch appointment?” I get off the desk and walk over to the spot where I hid my tickling box. I remove it from hiding and take it closer to Thomas. I open it and look for the first tool I want to use. It takes me a few minutes to decide, but I finally pick the feathers. It’s a long stick with about 8 feathers on the end, I have put two of them together. Walking back over to him I think about where to use it first. Wait I need to make sure he can not grab it from me, I go back and retrieve the tape from one of the compartments. Lucky for Thomas it’s the kind of medical tape that sticks to itself but I will start at the wrist and go to the elbow so he will not be getting lose.

“Snow there is no way you are going to use that.”

“Thomas don’t make me push the button again.”, picking up the black box.

“You wouldn’t?”

“Put your arms on the the chair.”

“No!”

“Thomas I will only tell you one more time, put your arms on the chair.”

He looks at me for a moment, “No!”

“Okay have it your way.” I push the button and hold it longer this time.

“Fuck, Snow that hurt!”

“Put your damn arms on the chair or it’s going to hurt more!”, turning the power level up.

“Snow I said.......” He gets shocked again. “DAMN IT SNOW STOP DOING THAT!”

“Are you going to do as told?”, turning the power up again and holding my finger over the button.

He looks at me then the box, “Damn, fine.” He places his arms on the chair and then they are taped down.

As I start to unbutton his shirt “Now that was not hard to do was it?” I reach the last button and pull his shirt out of his pants and off his shoulders. I retrieve my feather wand and start just under his neck. Gentle sweeping it back and forth. “Thomas you know that you kept me waiting way to long, right?”

Thomas was turning red because he was trying so hard not to laugh, he just nodded his head in agreement.

“You know I’m going to make you pay again?”

Thomas is still fighting his laughter but little squeaks are starting to escape from him.

“Honey you know you are not going to be able to keep it in much longer, just let it out.” Moving the feathers all over his chest, zigzagging, circles, even up and down.

Thomas shakes his head no.

“Okay,” I walk to my tool box and take out the English Tickler, back to the desk and sit on top,”now you know that I’m not going to give up .” I pull him closer to me, placing the tickler on his bare chest, and my foot on his cock.

“Ahaaaheeeeaaaheeeweeee”

“Very good boy Thomas.”

“Heeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaheeaaweeeeeheeeeehaaaaaaheeweeeaaaaheeeee”

“Oh yes that is what I want to hear.” Rubbing his hard cock with my foot and the tickler is zigzagging across his chest.

“Aheeeeeehaaaaaaheeeeehaaaweeeaaawaaaaeeeeheeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaheeeeeeeeheeeeeeehaaaaaaaa.”

“You are making me excited as well, I think you will have to do something about that later.”

“Aheeeeeaaaaheeaaeeaaweeeheeeaaaaaahaaaaaaweeeewaaaaahaaaaaaeeeeeeeee”

“Thomas do you want to cum for for me?” Still rubbing his cock with my foot I can feel it throbbing as the tickler is still on his chest working it’s magic.

He looks into my eyes and nods his head, I can see the desperation in his eyes to cum. I look at my watch and back at him, “Thomas I think it’s time for your lunch appointment?” It was 12:20. With much reluctance I stop the tickling, leaning forward I slowly button his shirt. “I’m so glad you have on a solid color today.” Before cutting his arms free I retrieved a necktie and small box from my tool box. “Now if you get any ideas in that pretty head of yours to tell anyone that I’m here I will know. You see this tie clip is a camera so I can see where you are. And this “, taking a very small object out of the box “will let me see what you are seeing.” Placing it on his glasses. “And don’t forget about our new friend on your ankle.” I smile wickedly at him.

I cut the tape just as a voice comes over a speaker, “You’re lunch appointment is here.” His eyes full of rage now, I can tell he wants to get me for getting him at work.

“Now now Thomas you should have kept your promises, hurry along before you are late.” He is tucking his shirt in as he walks to the door, stops for a minute to look at me. I gently wave bye with my long purple fingernails. He shakes his head and leaves the room. He likes red and I hate the color. I made sure he seen the purple before he left.

I retrieve my laptop and have a seat on the couch. As I make myself comfortable I open my laptop, click one the live feed and the cameras are working great. After about 20 minutes he starts to write something, I guess he thinks I was joking about the camera on his glasses. “Please help me! Someon” he stops writing. I can tell that he jumped a little, and that is because I pushed the button on my little black box. This time I have it set for the smallest animal, lowest shock possible. He grabs his leg, I guess to play off his jumping. He crumples the paper into a ball and places it on a plate that has used napkins on it. He continues the meeting and finally wraps it up. He walks his clients to the door, I wait to see what he is going to do. Oh please let him walk outside, he will get an even bigger shock if he does!! He shakes their hands and walks to the door with them, I’m sitting on the edge as I watch and hope he puts that one leg outside, he pushes the door open, they walk past him and he waves........DAMN IT!!! He stayed inside. Just for the Hell of it and the meanness of it I pushed the button as he was walking to the receptionist and he quickly turns and walks in the direction of his office. That shit head Thomas was going to try something again!!

The door opens “DAMN... WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING!! I WAS IN A MEETING! SNOW WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?? I HAVE....” He feels the shock again and a look of pure rage fills his face.

“Thomas you can stop yelling and have a set or get it again.” I have an uneasy calmness in my voice as I point to the chair with one hand and hold the box in the other. He looks at me as if he has a choice. He slowly walks back to his chair and has a seat. “Now that’s a good boy. Put your arms back on the chair just like before.”

He looks like he is going to explode from the anger. I stand over to the right of him waiting for him to place his right arm as before. “Thomas if I have to wait much longer I’ll triple this and shock you again!” He looks at the box and then he puts his arm in place. I place the box between my knees so I can push the button if needed. Quickly I wrap his arm back to the chair and walk to the other side and quickly wrap it. And I must not forget about his feet, even though they are ticklish he will try to tickle me with them.

“Now what did I tell you about trying to give a note to someone asking for help?” The look is priceless! “Thomas did you really think I was joking about the cameras?” He turns a bright red. “Damn it man, you really think that little of me? Fuck do you think I would go through all this trouble and not mean what I tell!” I’m sitting on the floor at his feet taking off his socks and shoes again. I stand up and say nothing to him. I go to my wonderful toy box and take out several items. And walk back to him. I place them on his desk for him to see. “Snow what are you planning to do with them?”

I just look deep into his eyes, “Thomas did you ever mean anything you ever told me? Did you ever have any true feelings for me? Was I just a game for you to play? You caused me so much pain. I bet you don’t even care what I had to endure dealing with you.” I grab one of the items from the desk and strap it to his foot and then put one on the other foot. I stand up and push the buttons at the same time. He starts to giggle. I step to the side and think about where I’m going to place the others. I rip the buttons off his shirt and unzip his pants “Lift your hips!” Pulling them down to the top of his legs. I take another one of the items and strap it to his cock, I push the button twice. He’s laughing and moaning together. I have two more and I have to think about where I will put them. I place the last two on his arms just below his armpits. Before walking away I push the buttons three times. He can hardly control his laughter, you see I have placed vibrating bullets on him.

I have so many tortures tickling tools I would love to use on him but so little time. I must pick the right one, I see it, “Ohhhh yes these will do nicely.”

“Snow heeeeheeeeehaaahee what haaahaaaa are heeeheee you heeeeeheeeee doing haaheehaaaheee?”

“Thomas what’s wrong honey, I’m having a hard time hearing you.” As I move closer he can see what it is, his eyes are filling with tears from the laughter. He starts shaking his head because that’s all he can do.

The only way I can think to describe what he is seeing is something similar to the beak of a bird. But it flat, long and shiny. I reach Thomas and sit on his legs to keep him from moving to much. I put the last finger claw on, place my hands around his neck, lean forward, kisses his cheek, whisper in his ear “You are not going to forget me for a very long time. You are going to wish that you could find someone as ticklish and submissive as me.” Licking his ear and gently pull my hands across his neck I feel a shutter from his body. That does not stop me, I move down his chest.

“HeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaweeeeeewaaaaaaHoooooaaaaaaaaa Snoaaaaaaaaaaaaaheeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwww”

The top of his ribs are very ticklish as well so I start at the bottom and slowly up I go, across his shoulders and back down his abdomen, about 10 rounds going slowly each time.

“HEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAHEEEHAAAAAHEEEEEEEWAAAAAAWEEEEEEEEEHEEEEEEEAEEEAWWWAEEEEEAHHHEEEEEEHAAAAAAAHEEEEEEEHAAAAAAHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.”

“Thomas would you like me to stop?” He nodes as saying yes. “That’s just to bad!” I start going faster, abdomen, ribs and then shoulders. With each of his jumps I can feel his hard cock against my wet panties. I lose myself in the thought of his hard cock fucking me, but then I remember the pain and regain my focus and start going faster and the pressure is more, so much more that he is getting red circles with each pass.

“Heeeeeeeeeee haaaaaaaaaaaaa hereeeehaaaaa hereeeeeeeee haaaaaaaaa heeeeeeeee weeeeeeeee whoooooollooooo.”

I’m not going to show him any mercy, I just keep going but I am moving across his chest (zigzagging). Up and down I go, the red marks are starting to show up here as well.

“HEEEEEHEEEEEEHEEEEEEHEE HAAAAAAHAAAAAAAHAAAAA HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAHEEEEEEEEEEE.”

I stand so I can get to his legs and give them just a couple of passes on them.

“HEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAJWEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAHEEEEEEE. HEEEEEEHAAAAAeeeeeee.”

I stop tickling just long enough to have a set on the floor at his feet. I touch his heel.....
“Hereerereergeezzzzzzzzzzz heeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaheeeeeeehaaaaaaaa..”

“Oh my dear Thomas,” running my nails all over his very ticklish feet, “why was I never good enough for you? Why did you break my heart like that?” Knowing that he can not answer me because my fingers are between his toes.

“HEEEEEEEHEEEEEEEAEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAWEEEEEEEEEEEWAAAAAAAAAAAHOOOOWWWWHAAAWWWWEEEEEEEEE”

I sit and watch his cock jumping up and down as I continue the attack on his feet. At times drawing circles, zigzagging, and just up and down. I show no mercy as I watch him laughing.

“HEEEHAAAAHEEEEEHAAAAAWEEEEEEEWAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAHAAAAAAHEEEEEEEESNOOOOOOOOOWHEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAHEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAHAAAAAHEEEEHEEEEHAAAAAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAITHEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAHEEEEEEWOOOOOOOOWOOOOOOOOOOWAAAAAAAAAHEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA”

“Thomas I think I am going to get up now and have a sit on your lap again.” He takes this chance to catch his breath. “Now where was....”

“Snow please I beg you to stop. Please please stop? I can’t take anymore! I am begging you for mercy.”

“And why should I care? You had me begging for your touch, I begged you for months just to see me for tickle time, and now you think I should show you mercy? I loved you at one time!”

All he can do is look at me. His eyes are begging me to stop, then I remember the feeling....”HEEEEEEHAAAAAAAHEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAHEEEEEEEEEHEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAHEEEEEEHEEEEEEEHEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAA.” That’s right I went right back to tickling him!! Under his arms and down his ribs. “HEEEEEEEEHEEEEEEHEEEEEEEHEEEEEEEHEEEEEEEEHEEEEEEHEEEEEEHEEEEEE” What such a sweet sound when you are taking it. I wish I could fuck him but why should I give him that pleasure? I can feel his hard cock on me, I want it so bad.”HEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAHEEEEEEEEEEHEEEEEEEEHEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAA”. The feeling is getting to strong, jumping from his lap my attack has stopped.

“Snow.............”

“What Thomas?”

He closed his eyes and bowed his head, “I’m sorry.”

I retrieved my scissors and start cutting the bullets off him. “Thomas how many times...” I stop saying anything to him. I pack my tools in my box. And go to the door leaving him tied to the chair. I reach for the knob.

“Snow please, are you going to just leave me like this?”

I stop turning the knob, I lower my head, never making a sound. I pull the door open and walk out.

I left him there in his office, door open, tied to the chair and all his glory exposed.

Excellent work!
I liked the conversations.
These are 2 brilliant tickle stories with you as the Ler...
Latent Ler tickle affiliation?

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back