• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Adventures Of The Orgasmic Trio: 1. The Laugh Master Strikes M/M

Ticklishboy30

TMF Regular
Darkness fell over Rainbow Cove. The city's nightlife was just coming to life. Downtown was alive with all the clubs and restaurants. Couples and single patrons walked around, enjoying each other's company and relishing the night air. Justin Baxter was just finishing his last review of the night for Boy Fetish Times, the Cove's most popular gay male recreation circular. He started getting stiff, and had to stretch. Standing in front of the mirror, He smiled at the reflection. Justin's curly neck length platinum blonde hair shimmered in the bright moonlight. His tan sleeveless shirt clung to every muscle, showing off the very defined six pack abs. The 165 weight was just right for his 5'11 height. Always keeping his office clean, Justin's socks were usually on display. He'd chosen a really cute pair of green and orange Scooby-Doo ankle socks.

Before returning to the computer, Justin stretched out on the couch. Slipping his thin socks off his unblemished size 11 feet. The slight breeze going between his stretched toes made his 8" cock stiffen. Justin sighed and softly giggled as his slender fingers caressed and lightly tickled the creamy smooth soles. Closing his eyes, he brought his toes up to his open mouth. Justin's tongue hungrily reached for the plump digits. As he sucked, and licked his toes, Justin's hand was pleasuring his cock. Gently, he pumped the veined dick, and tickled along his hot sweaty balls. Once he finished with his foot, Justin sucked the delicious musky sweat that coated his fingers. He moaned, and wriggled from the cum that waited to be released. Justin's saliva covered finger slowly entered his hot sweaty hole. The feeling of the exploration in his ass pushed him over the edge. With a barely audible squeak, cum erupted from the rock hard shaft, splattering the lamp and wall behind the arm of the couch.

Outside a mysterious figure stealthily entered the side door. Bi-passing the elevator, the cloaked man became one with the shadows, and ascended the empty stairwell. Slowly, the silver doorknob turned, and the door silently opened. Determined to maintain his element of surprise, the stranger removed his cloak. His soft furry tail wagged excitedly in anticipation. Then getting on one knee, he carefully slipped his black size 12 skate shoes off, and left them beside the cloak. With controlled soft breaths, the green haired boy tiptoed towards the brightly lit office. Pausing a moment outside the slightly open door, he breathlessly watched the beautiful blonde hard at work. Instinctively, his hand groped his growing 10" dick. Licking his plump lips, he gently pushed on the door, making sure it didn't give his presence away. The intruder's light hazel eyes gleamed with playful mischief as he crept closer to his unsuspecting victim. Just as he was ready to pounce on his prey, Justin reached behind the chair, wiggling his fingers over the young man's stomach. Instantly, giggles and boyish squeals escaped the ticklish assailant's lips. In a flash, he was pinned to the floor, giggling and looking up at Justin's loving smile.

"Hey sexy." Justin said before leaning down to give his would be attacker a passionate kiss. "I was so silent, how'd you know I was here?" The pinned boy's pointed ears and bluish black fur bristled. "Strawberries, my love." The confused look on his lover's face made Justin break out in laughter. "Strawberries?" "Yes Hunter, your hair and fur smell like that strawberry shampoo and conditioner." Justin turned Hunter on his stomach, sat on his ass, and kneaded his fingers between the wolf boy's ribs. "Coochie coochie my little tickly wolfy." Hunter's 6'0 height and 180 weight of hard muscle was completely useless against Justin's tickle attack. "Please, baby, I can't take anymore." "Should've thought of that before trying to jump me." Justin giggled, then pulled the struggling captive's feet up to his chest. "Oh fuck, not my feet. Please, not the feet." The only response he received was his black ankle socks with light green palm trees being swiftly removed. "Fuck, fuck, fuck. Not my bare feet." Justin's eyes sparkled with excitement, as he deeply inhaled the intoxicating aroma of his lover's soft bare toes.

Slowly, his warm, moist tongue licked the base of Hunter's very sensitive toes. The struggling and giggling increased as the ticklish wolf half-breed tried to free his insanely ticklish tootsies. "I sooo love your feet my lovely wolfboy." "I love yours too." Justin turned to face the sexy boy pinned under him. Their eyes locked, and telepathically conveyed the undying love they felt. The two shed their clothing, and crashed into each other, Lips connected, and tongues wrestled in ecstasy. Hands groped, scratched, and caressed bare skin. The scent of male musk filled the room, fueling the raging fire burning inside the boys. "I love you with all my heart Hunter." "I love you too Justin, always and forever." Justin lubed his dick and Hunter's pink sweaty hole. "Ohhh fuck." A low growl vibrated Justin's body as he entered his lover. Moans and grunts mixed with the heavy breathing. Sweat, and tears of joy dripped from the hot writhing bodies. "Harder baby, own your wolfboy." Engulfed by Hunter, it didn't take long for Justin to reach his desired peak. "Cumming, HUNTER, FUCK!!!" Justin screamed as his seed exploded inside the hot cavern. "JUSTIN!!!!" Was all Hunter managed to say before a deep growl shook the two bodies. Panting, and drenched, Hunter curled himself against Justin. Boyish giggles escaped Justin's lips from Hunter's fur tickling his ultra sensitive skin.

Later that evening, in another part of town, Krys Baxter was taking a stroll along the warehouse district by the pier. The moonlight reflecting in the water was mesmerizing. Toeing off his grey sneakers, and releasing his size 10.5 feet from their pink and green striped fabric prison. Closing his eyes, Krys gently ruffled his spiked black hair. Laying back on the dock, his hand caressed the ridges of his muscled stomach. Suddenly, a loud booming sound and bright orange flash woke him from his thoughts. Quickly scanning his surroundings, he noticed a fire at one of the abandoned buildings. Jumping to his feet, he made sure no one was around, and pressed his open palm against his silver and sapphire power ring. "Kid Bondage Awake." Blue and silver ropes of light circled and surrounded him. Krys's 5'9" 145lbs body grew in height to 6ft, 180lbs. His defined physique became a bit more muscular. He donned a black tank top and skin tight dark green leather pants. His white skin instantly became a few shades darker, his black hair grew down to his neck, the color changed to blue with silver streaks. A pair of black ankle boots covered his size 12 tan feet. Running to his motorcycle, Kid Bondage rushed to the fire.

At the site of the explosion, two men lurk in the shadows. "I hope this works." "I know, I'm not looking forward to the two hours of tickle torture if we fail." "Quiet, I hear something." Silently, they crouched down behind a stack of wooden logs. Kid's bike skidded to a stop. Looking around, confusion and red flags dominated his thoughts. "I know this is where it came from." Looking at the building, he realized it was the old Dungeon club. "Helmet com on. Tech, I know you're there bro, I need some help." In the trio's secret lair under the Color Guard's headquarters, Lynk Baxter, a.k.a. Tech was hard at work on another gadget. "What's up KB?" "Did you register a fire at the old Dungeon club tonight?" Setting his work aside, the 5'7 135lbs pale skinned tech wiz rolled over to the surveillance monitor. "Negative big bro, why?" "A few minutes ago, I heard a blast and saw what looked like an orange flash, but there's nothing here." Rolling the info in his head, Lynk was intrigued by the puzzle. "Hey guys, it's Hunter. I'm not far from where you are KB. I'll come out and we'll both look around. Something doesn't feel right." "Thanks Hunter." The brothers answered in unison, causing the three guys to giggle. "I'll also send one of the drones out too, that might be helpful." After making sure his bike was protected, KB removed his helmet and took in his surroundings. All of a sudden, a flash bomb went off, blinding him, and followed by a strong gas bomb. The coughing and blindness made it impossible for KB to get away before passing out. "That was easy." "Yeah, let's get him tied down."

The two men just finished when they caught the glimpse of something hovering in the sky just above the building. "Shit, it's one of those drones." "Shut up, I've got just the thing to fix that." Reaching into his belt, the taller man grabbed a remote, and pressed a series of buttons. A low buzzing sound let them know something was activated. "What's that sound?" "It's an electronic force field, it scrambles and shuts down any surveillance attempts." They were just about to load Kid Bondage into the secret entrance when the sound of a bike stopped them. "Fuck, who's that? We were only supposed to grab Kid." "Let's see who this is, then decide what to do." Hunter had just arrived, his ears twitched, and fur stood on end. "Hmm, no KB." He tried his communicator, only to find it was unresponsive.

"That's the Guard leader." "LM's gonna love having him too." Accepting he wasn't able to contact anyone, Hunter started searching for KB. His heightened sense of smell, led him to the unconscious hero. "Fuck, KB, wake up bro." The two goons used the same tactic to capture their next victim. However, they didn't count on Hunter's acute senses. His hearing focused on the faint whistling of the flash bomb, giving him enough time to shield his eyes. He was also able to dodge the knockout gas. "Alright you cowards, show yourselves." Hunter's eyes started glowing a dark red as he saw the two attackers coming into view. "You're quite formidable, wolf cub." The ground shaking growl from the now angered Hunter, caused the men to flinch. "I'm going to give you a chance to give up, and let my friend go." "I'm sorry, that's not happening. Our boss is very determined to have some time with Kid Bondage. And you're gonna be a nice surprise." The sneer on the minion's face made Hunter seethe with anger. However, before he could make a move, the ground gave way beneath him.

Hunter gave a surprised yelp. He desperately tried clawing at the walls to slow his fall. Looking at each other, the man on the left, pressed a button on his shoulder harness. The floor of the deep hole was transformed into a bouncy surface. Once he hit the surface, Hunter was propelled half way to the top, only this time, when he fell back down, he was caught in a strength draining net. It only took a couple minutes before the struggling stopped and Hunter was unconscious. The net was retracted into the wall where a group of guys waited to restrain the slumbering leader. High fiving each other, the two men dragged Kid inside, and tossed him in a charged cell designed to keep it's occupants physically weakened. A second later, Hunter's limp body was tossed in the same cell. "C'mon, let's report to the boss."

The elevator opened on the top floor of the old Dungeon club. The entire floor was converted to a state of the art command center. Monitors and computers with a plethora of flashing lights and buttons filled the walls. A long hallway with doors on each side led to one ornate wooden door at the end. The two men pressed the buzzer. Multiple locks were heard unlocking, and the door swung inward. An oak desk with computers sat in the center of the expansive room. Behind it was a tall floor to celing window. Standing in front of the window was an impeccably dressed man. His light brown hair teased the purple collar of his shirt. The khaki pants, hugged his 32" waist, accentuating his perfectly round bubble butt. He turned, extinguished the cigar in his grasp, and faced his two best operatives. "I take it you were successful." "Yes LM, we've got Kid Bondage in the cell." "Well done, I'm pleased." "There's more sir." "Go ahead." Taking a nervous breath, the goon continued. "We've also captured Hunter Wolf. He came along just after we caught Bondage." A bright smile decorated LM's face. "That's wonderful, an added bonus for our viewers.. Get the game rooms ready, and make sure our defenses are at their strongest. I have a feeling by the end of the night, we'll also be visited by Fetish Boy." "Yes sir." The two men bowed their heads and left their giddy employer. "Soon, the heroes of Rainbow Cove will be tickled meeting Laugh Master." The dapper villain laughed at his play on words and continued scheming.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back