• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Ticklish Network - Part 1 F/M *Explict*

DeanGrimes7

TMF Poster
So like most of you folk on here I'm sure we all have a dirty mind. There isn't one part of the day that goes by where we don't think about something sexual or something in relation to feet or even just simply stare an attractive pair of feet we see in passing. Well that's me, my horny disturbed mind never stops to be honest.

These will be a selection of stories involving people I'm met in my life, people who I've had daydreams about. This is a scenario that I constantly daydream about, I have done now for maybe 6/7 years. For obvious reasons names will be changed but yeah, I hope you enjoy it as much as I will.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Let me get this straight. My life is full of entertainment. I love it. My name is Dean, I'd like to think of my self as a Lee/Sub but I've been reinvented into a Ler/Dom or even a switch. I'm 25 now but for all my life I've had a foot fetish. It's something that has stuck with me in every day life, something which I know isn't going away, the only problem I HAD was that no one in my area was into it, or so I thought.

To give you some back story, I'm 20 years old at this time. A touch over weight. Don't look after myself. I've just finished school, I've just started Uni and my sex life is non existent. I drink and I work, that's it.

I've started this new job working at our local cinema, it's ok I suppose. It's money. I befriend this lovely girl called Lisa. Great girl, she's a touch on the heavier side, excellent rack, amazing blue eyes, shoulder length brown hair and size 6 feet, perfect broad feet. I would be lying if I said I was attracted to her. She was a bit weird though, some days after work we would hang out, no problems, others she wouldn't be able too, constantly making up stupid/poor excuses, I thought that she was probably meeting a guy or something. That was cool considering we hadn't even kissed or anything, which was disappointing.

So one day we got talking, it was quite a deep conversation. We talked about everything. She asked "Any fetishes?" every fibre of my body wanted to say no, having a foot fetish was quite embarrassing I thought. Against my own will I say "Yeah, actually I like feet". She pauses. It look's like she is in a deep thinking zone and just says "I'll be back in a minute, I need to make a phone call." This to me came across as extremely weird.

She comes back into the room and calmly says "I can't talk about it now, but pack a small bag, spare boxers, shirt and shorts, we are going to see a friend, please don't ask, I'll explain later"

So I do as I'm told, I pack. I get in her car and we go. We don't talk for what feels like 20 minutes. Then as we pull up to this massive house in the middle of nowhere she just says "Don't worry, I think you'll love this" and Lisa tells me to go in the front door. She disappears round the back.

Once inside I'm greeting by an older lady. A lady I recognise. She says, "Hi Dean, I'm Linda, come in and back yourself comfortable" I have a quick gaze around, everything seems normal. I walk into an office with a desk and two chairs and I'm asked to take a seat. Linda is a MILF. She's maybe 45/46. Long blonde hair, slightly aged, blue eyes, glasses, 36DD, very well built basically no fat size 7 feet she's a friend of my Mum's so I know her quite well.

"You're confused aren't you?" I simply nod. "Well I'll cut to the chase, I'm a dominatrix. I've got maybe 45/50 boys and girls under my wing here, we all have fun, we all take it turns and we all cater to everyone's fetish needs, I hear you have needs? How about you join my group?"

Without hesitation. "Yes... How much?"

"Oh my lovely, it's free. Not a penny. You just have to agree to three things. Number 1, I get at least one session a month with you and number 2 if any of your colleagues, boys and/or girls want a session you clear your calendar, and finally you can't have any sexual relationships with anyone outside of your colleagues sound good?"

"Absolutely"

"Good, now let's answer some of these general questions for file"

Really boring standard questions. "Ok, last question, your fetish?" "Feet" I respond. "I love feet, tickling, bondage, orgasm control, everything"

"No problem at all, I think that's you registered then. Your now a member of my Dom Club. Congratulations, but before you can walk out the door and before I start passing your name over to all our clients you have to complete one more task?"

"Okay, no issue, what is it?"

"Follow me" Linda walks out of the room and we go along this corridor to a door once Linda opens the door we walk down these stairs and come across this door. She stops and says, "This is what your heart desires, now go in, enjoy yourself and you'll come out a different man, inside you'll find my assistant Kelsey, she'll help you from there"

At this stage excitement has completely taken over. My heart is beating through my chest at this point. Linda turns and walks up the stairs. I enter the room to find two chairs, one bolted into the ground and Linda's assistant Kelsey. Kelsey I had known from school, was short and beautiful. Her long brown hair and big blue eyes were always a stand out for me plus for a short girl she had size 8 feet, weird but beautiful.

She says one word "Strip" I reply "Everything?" She firmly responds "Everything" Fine my me. Everything is off. "Sit"

After about 10 minutes I'm completely bound to the bolted chair in the room. Tied firmly and securely. My knees and ankles have been secured as to keep my penis clear from me obstructing. This was going to be torture. Kelsey gagged me and walks out of the room. I remember thinking that I could see why she was Linda's favourite assistant, she was her bondage queen.

I squirm for a bit and try to fight the restraints but the ropes where too tight. The opens and in walks Lisa... She had obviously arranged all this for me. She's dressed the exact same as she was previously. T-Shirt, Jeans and pumps. She pulls over the other chair sits down and says "So one last task and you become one of us, well it's fun, I love it, it's actually changed my life plus if you pass this task we can finally resolve this tension that's been building between us" With that she kisses me on the head.

At this stage, I've got a pulsing hard on. I'm as hard as I've ever been. Lisa notices. "You're keen eh?, let's not waste time then!" With that she disappears from sight and comes back with just some lotion.

"You say you like feet? What about these?" She sets her feet on my leg... They are perfect. Size 6, broad, chubby toes, soft feet and orange toe nail. I was so so horny at this stage. "Perfect eh?" She starts by applying lotion to the bottom of both of her feet and in between and over her toes then applies it to my exposed penis.

"So the final task is to have a fully blown orgasm to your hearts desire by the person who introduced you a.k.a. ME!" she says blissfully and to be honest I don't know who's more excited.

She wastes absolutely no time in getting to work. She wraps her delicious toes around my exposed penis and begins. It's clear she's done this before, it's torture, it's Ecstasy all at the same time. After a minute the tops of her feet are soaked in my pre cum and I'm moaning and groaning through my gag.

After 2 minutes in nearly over, I can feel my body convulsing, I was shaking and then it's done. I climax and it goes everywhere it keeps coming and Lisa keeps going for maybe 10 seconds but to my horror it's not finished. She gets off the seat onto her knees grabs my penis and starts jerking it. Post orgasm torture is my absolute worse nightmare! I screams I fight... It's a waste. After 3 minutes she stops, stands up, removes the gag and passionately kisses me "welcome to the club babe" she walks out and in strolls Linda.

"Congratulation Dean, you are now a full member of the network" She begins to untie me. "Well, did you enjoy your initiation?" I respond without hesitation "absolutely". "That's good to hear, now Kelsey will show you to the rest room, you can have a shower and get changed, come see me before you go?"

After I got cleaned up and changed I go to see Linda. She greets me with a warm smile and a hug. "I got you these" She hands me an iPhone and a spare key. "The spare key is for here, you've got your own room upstairs, all equipment is there for you, room 7, plus this iPhone is linked to a calendar we all have, if we make bookings with you it'll show here, but in the mean time your number and details are out there, you should expect some messages soon" I'm too shocked and stunned to ask questions so I just smile give her a hug and go to leave "Oh I will wire you your cut from every session after it's finished, you get 70%" Holy shit is my only thought! "I'll see you in 9 days for our appointment Dean" she shouts. My hard on is back.

Lisa drives me home. Not much is said on the way home, i'm still in shock. I want to ask a million questions but we will get to them. We arrive back at mine and Lisa says I'll let you rest tonight but i'll see you tomorrow. Once I get in to my room I open up the iPhone and I've got 4 texts of girls and guys looking to make appointments, I get them all scheduled for the next few days and chance my arm and ask them all for feet pictures, they comply... I'm living the dream now.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry if this came across a touch boring, I'm trying to set the scene for this Tickling Network, I'll be doing numerous parts to this with different variations of characters and circumstances. If you have any requests please don't hesitate to leave them below and I may include them in my next story.

Thanks!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back