• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Looking for an old jungle story gone missing

sonnymadler

Verified
I don't remember the title, author or even the main character's name (if she had one). I do remember that it was an old one and VERY long, and elements of the story included a young woman reporter (or writer, someone sent by her company to do research) sent, voluntarily or not, to some remote island run by a pair of corporate guys. She spent a few months or a year there, she'd regularly get tickle washed with brushes on her whole body sitting in a bondage X chair by some natives, then do hard labor in the dirt amongst other female 'slaves'. Once or twice she tried to escape but was caught each time, after the second one the two corporate dudes tickled her themselves in some building with brushes and made a deal with her that she'd go back home off the island early, but would get tickled more regularly, including tickle washing every week.

I don't know where it's gone, for the life of me I tried searching through keywords here and Tickletheater, nothing's come up. Maybe somebody remembers this story?

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back