• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lamb Chop's Playalong

Ticklebell

TMF Expert
OK I'm going strictly by memories from childhood here, so I may have hallucinated. I don't know where to find this and see if it really happened. But I remember seeing 2 different episodes of Lamb Chop with big tickling references. In one, it was a short skit with just Shari Lewis, and the was dressed as a baby and talking about how she had learned to tickle herself, and demonstrating. Not very exciting, kinda creepy, but nonetheless, a reference. The other was an entire SONG with the whole cast plus assorted children about how great tickling was, and they were all tickling each other. I believe at some point the lyrics were something along the lines of "Tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle." Big whopping reference, lol. Does anyone else remember this, or did I dream it long ago? Mwah!

-Bell :cool2:

Nowt anything creepy about that. It's innocent. Remember that most things become arousing the older you become. Mind you, tickling is a safer fetish to stomach-punching and amputees...

Anyway, that's a nice little flashback. Thanks for the find!

I remember

You were not dreaming Ticklebell, I too remember that second episode where she tickles the whole cast of two girls and one boy and a huge Lambchop. I believe the song went something like "Tickle, tickle, tickling you...", and at the end they all jump on Shari and all four start tickling her. Too bad that show doesn't come on any more. Hopefully someone knows of where we can obtain an old video of that show, because I sure don't. It would be fun to see it again after such a long time.

us-tx-hu.gif

No no not the tickling. the tickling wasn't creepy. Just Shari Lewis dressed as a giant baby. lol Mwah!
-Bell :cool2:

Sheri Lewis is dead, that's why the show doesn't come one anymore. Creepy enough? :p

heee

I remember that video... I remember watching that one when i was home sick one day... i think was like, 17 though... *blush*

-Narin

i remember once when i was a kid, mom showed me a morning news show where Sheri and Lambchop were being interviewed. at the end of the interview, the female interviewer asks Lambchop "can i tickle u?" Lambchop says no, but the woman tickles her anyway (tickling a puppet. yikes >_<), and Lambchop laughs like crazy and says "oh, i'll get U!"

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back