• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickle Trap - Part 2 M/MF

SamSmith77897

Charlotte was out cold still a little wet from her shower with just her towel wrapped around her, I looked at Andrew “You help me, I’ll help you” so he did. He lifted her onto her double bed and we fitted the restraints to her wrists and ankles. “How about the knees?” Andrew suggested. “Good call” so we tied them down keeping her legs split apart. Some sexual tickling was going to be on offer.

I looked round to Andrew “How do you want it?” Andrew looked back to me and looked at the sofa bed which had been pulled out. He exclaimed “Look Sam, I’m not really all that ticklish, on my upper body anyway but to make this look like you got the drop on me I suppose you need to tickle me” he then went off to his car and I checked Charlotte’s cuffs and fitted her with a gag.

Andrew came back with a few things. “Sam, mummify me, leave my head, my feet and my penis out. Tied me down to that sofa bed, be quick though she won’t be out much longer” I was quick. Andrew through his clothes off and let me tie his ankles together his hands and arms by his side and I mummified him as he asked. He was tied down, his hard on was admirable. He was clearly still super horny. “I need to gag you Andrew ok?” he replied “Perfect, my feet are ticklish and to really get me going post orgasm torture works, tease me to an orgasm and Charlotte will wonder how you know this, say you viewed my TMF profile” I took note of this. I wasn’t overly happy at this thought, I was a straight guy, I’d never ‘had it on’ with a guy before but Andrew was different. I was becoming more comfortable with him.

When he’s finally been tape gagged I hear a mumbled scream come from behind me. Finally she was awake. “Hello my lovely” she had a look of sheer terror in her eyes, she looked up at me and then to both her wrists and her ankles. She wasn’t going anywhere. “So, remember the torment you put me through? Well you and Andrew both are going to regret that!” she screamed into her gag. I could make out roughly that she begging me already, I think she said please stop. I made myself comfortable by stripping down completely naked. I glance at Andrew on the sofa bed who is completely transfixed by me, he’s pulsing hard. He’ll get his reward later. I was getting mine now.

“Charlotte my love, you know what causes a girl to be even more sensitive than they already are? An orgasm” I went into her side drawer and pulled out her vibrator. “Let’s see how long you can last…babe” I put the vibrator onto high setting and pushed it into her vagina firmly and waited for the completion. She screamed and tensed almost immediately. She cursed me in between her moans and groans. Her body was now all tensed up, her muscles bulging, her legs and arms pulling at the restraints to get some form of release. She was nearly there, both fists now fully clenched her toes now curled and cue… orgasm. Her whole body nearly had a fit, her hips thrusted and her legs shook. I held it on for another few seconds to make sure she was done, I stopped once she laughed.

“You see, that wasn’t too bad!” She was absolutely exhausted. It was a 4 minutes build then orgasm. She was done but she was also super sensitive. I straddled her, making sure my erect penis kept touching her sensitive area from time to time. “Now Charley, my armpits are bad, how are yours?” I softly touched both her pits with my finger tips and nails, going over them slowly and working down towards her ribs all in one motion. She was ticklish there, not overly but the orgasm made it worse for her, all her nerve endings must have been on fire. “I should pick up the pace” I dug my fingers and thumb into her sides and pulsed them over and over again, it had the desired effect. Charlotte started thrusting her hips from side to side to avoid my hands, it was no good. She screamed, screeched and begged but I wasn’t stopping. She was very close to passing out at this moment so I decided she deserved a break. “Ok, I’ll give you a 20 minute break. Andrew is for it” She could see everything from her position so I jumped off her. I was pretty hard now. Below Andrew’s gag I could see him grin with anticipation.

“Now, I know from your TMF profile you’re not overly ticklish. Which is a shame” I positioned myself near his bound feet at the bottom of the bed and started to tie his toes together. “I understand your feet are still ticklish and it turns you on when men caress and tickle your feet” Andrew was delighted at this, I was actually excited.

I tickled his feet gently to start, running my nails up the soles of his feet just to gauge how sensitive he was, he was a bit. Not as bad as Charlotte though. I tickled his feet for 10 minutes then I turned to worship “I’ll un-tie these toes, I can’t have it in the way of my mouth” he moaned hard as my mouth went around his first big toe, I only worshiped his two big toes on each foot. He was ready for an orgasm. I wasn’t prepared to give oral, I never will be, but a hand job I could do.

I got up onto Andrew knees and moved closer to his exposed penis. With my erect penis close by. “Do you want to cum?” I could hear the scream of yes below his gag. “Good” I move my penis towards his and touched them together, he moaned. I grabbed his penis in my left hand and jerked. I put it in my right hand as well and jerked. It wasn’t look until he exploded, he had obviously been holding this in for a while, and he came everywhere. I kept going… and a funny feeling washed over me, I went toward his penis and wrapped my mouth around it I sucked him dry, he squirmed hard. Post orgasm torture is awful, trust me. So he really suffered for 5 more minutes. During this I think he possibly came again.

“Now, that’s Andrew finished” he looked exhausted. He was red all over sweating and clearly out of breath. He got what he wanted and he looked satisfied. I winked at him as I turned back to Charlotte.

She hated anyone touching her feet. So it was my next target. I sat beside her right foot, lifted the bound ankle up onto my lap. She had nowhere to go. “SHMMMHMMHRRHMHMYYY” I presume she said sorry below the gag but I wasn’t stopping. I grabbed her big toe, held it back and started violently tickling her foot. She screamed, she squirmed, she fought, and she had no luck. After the first 2 minutes I went to grab a hair brush, and continued for a further 2 minutes. After the intense tickling I thought she needed a break I bent down to her foot gave it a kiss and started to suck on her toes. It must have been pleasurable for her as it was a mixture of a groan/moan and a laugh. It was working for me so I didn’t care I continued on all her toes on both feet for maybe an hour. I was satisfied my revenge was complete. Although she needed one more orgasm, I got back in positon got the vibrator and went again, she clearly didn’t want the orgasm as he clit was still throbbing and sensitive, she screamed blue murder into the gag for the first 30 seconds, then moaned and moaned some more and then finally screamed in pure ecstasy at her orgasm. She was defeated. After this orgasm she as expected passed out.

I removed Andrew’s gag. “Was that good for you Andrew?” he nearly screamed back “Amazing OMG!” So good. “Cheers for the cover mate, I got her good” Suddenly the doorbell rang. I had locked the door when I came in, Charlotte lives in the middle of nowhere and we weren’t expecting anyone, I wonder who it could be? I left Andrew and Charlotte bound in their beds through on some clothes and ran down stairs to get the door. I recognised it was Charlotte’s good friend Emma.

I opened the door “Hi Emma, you good?” she had a stern suspicious look on her face.

“Yeah Sam, all good, where’s Charlotte?”

“She’s out with Andrew down at the boats” I said this quickly but could feel myself getting embarrassed. Emma and Andrew had a thing a while ago before Andrew came out as gay.

“Oh, you’re lying. Stop lying to me” she barged into the house. “I’ve seen it all” she held up her phone showing a live video of Charlotte laying bound in her bed. “You and Andrew double crossed her, she knew you’s would so she had me watch just in case, now you both will pay” she sprayed this intoxicating spray directly into my face, I could barely breath. I fell onto the sofa and with that I was out cold.

Stay tuned for part 3. What would you all like to hear? Hit me in the comments!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back