• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

a recent true tickling story.....

primetime

Verified
a recent true tickling story.....

hello everyone, i know it's been a while since i wrote a story, but life has gotten hectic. no time to sit and write. and anyone who has written a long story, you know it can take several hours to do so. anyway, just recently my friend and i have been "close". during some of our *cough* *cough* activities, i lightly tickled her. of course she giggled, but she didnt resist!! the only time when she did resist and put up a fight, was when i got to her feet, which are insanely ticklish!! i mean the type of ticklishness where if you just simply touch them, she would burst in a fit of outrageous laughter. man, i love her feet! anyway, when i would stroke her sides, her back, "other areas", she would laugh, but later on, she did admit that it was arousing. she told me that i was the first guy that ever did that type of stuff to her. she does like the teasing, and the stroking, so i suppose i will get more tickling opportunities with her!! oh, by the way, she is an Asian girl, thin, and her skin is so soft, so damn tender. what a find....

i normally dont write "true" stories, but i thought i would share this experience with you guys. i do want to let fans of my stories that i will start writing my fiction stories again soon, but my time to write has decreased, but i do promise you that they will come back soon.

Last edited:
Yes, but they're also kind enough to write stories about it here ;)

Thanks primetime!

If you retrain her feet and start to tickle, she would be more worried about stopping you from tickling her than getting the restraints off.

well fellas, i had another opportunity to tickle my friend. nothing outrageous or sadistic, but nonetheless i got to tickle her. the cool thing about it is that she is beginning to like it. she likes the way i use light tickling to tease her and get her body, let's say "worked up." she wont let me tickle her feet (i do anyways) because she says they are way too ticklish. like that is really going to stop me! i'll get her feet good one day, it's just a matter of time. but she likes the light, teasing tickling that i do to the rest of her body. who knows, i may convert her into a ticklephile. if anything else happens, i will be sure to tell you guys!!

Yeah, Prime, I can relate.

I had a lover some years ago who wasn't into tickling, but she was into bondage. Close enough for me... the first time I tied her up I tickled the stuffing out of her feet! She said her orgasm (later, during more conventional sex) was "incredible!"

Her feet were unbelievably ticklish. She had perfectly formed size 8 1/2 feet, and she almost always wore heels and suntan hose (my favorite).

As we continued playing with bondage and tickling she came to the conclusion that although she still didn't really like the tickling, it set her nerves up to be ultra-sensitive during our regular love-making.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back