PDA

View Full Version : Sondra Bullock tickled

Latin_Boy
08-12-2001, 02:57 PM
Besides getting her knees tickled in "Love Potion # 9", Sondra also gets it in "The Net", but I can't find anyone mentioning this is any mainstream list.

The scene involves her wearing a midrift top and shivering while walking with some guy by the beach. He asks if she's cold and starts to put on his shirt around her waist. She starts laughing as he pokes her. It's a few seconds long.

Has anyone else see this?

tklr5150
08-12-2001, 03:36 PM
I remember that, think I have it on tape somewhere too. It's really cute, I remember thinking it should have gone on longer (but then, I pretty much always think that)

Scooby112211
08-12-2001, 06:31 PM
What happened in love potion #9?? I remember seeing it, but don't remember any tickling...

Latin_Boy
08-12-2001, 06:42 PM
There is a scene towards the end of "Love Potion # 9" where Sandra's character is "proving" to Tate Donavan (who, by the way, she was engaged to in real life) that she's not ticklish, so she raises her arms (sort of) and lets him tickle her ribsówith no reaction. Then he gets her knees and she goes nuts (again, sort of). Brief, but OK little scene.

There is also a scene in the "E-behind the scenes of Practical Magic" where someone sneaks up behind Sandra and pokes her under the arm -- good reaction there too.

But I still like the scene on "The Net" the best since I think it was an unscripted part that the editors didn't kill.

FeatherJedi
08-12-2001, 10:31 PM
I don't remember that scene from "The Net", an' i musta seen it at least twice.